Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29888 Jul 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
While he was laying there like a limp doll....you think because GZ didn't fashion a dangerous weapon using wire snippers on a soda can proves he was the aggressor?
Whatever you say.
You're missing her point entirely. Read it again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29889 Jul 13, 2013
Is the jury trying to decide between 2nd degree murder or manslaughter? Or between guilty or not guilty?
IMHO

Fletcher, OH

#29890 Jul 13, 2013
They should charge George with bestiality. After seeing pictures of his wife,the authorities in Florida should charge George with bestiality. She looks like a wild animal and appears as if she would carry the scent of a wild and wet billy goat.

When George is sent to prison,which group will he join?

The Aryan Nation?

The Latin Kings?

Will he enthusiastically provide physical favors to black inmates to prove he's not a racist?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#29891 Jul 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please correct me if I am among those you consider to be beneath you class- BUT did you not once post on the Casey thread that you once called 911 ???
Not exactly.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29892 Jul 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I look down on the Trayvons and their "families" of unmarried animals reproducing like rabbits. Yep, Trayvon was nothing but a ghetto ape, your point? And why were you wandering around alone at night? Were you, like Trayvon, casing houses to burglarize? Or just "walking the streets"??? And if you'd been close enough to the place you were staying to run and get there, would you have hidden, then jumped the person "following you"??? Are you as stupid as the ghetto ape was? Get out and get a life. Your stupidity shows that you are very deprived of your brain cells and the ability to think coherently. Only the stupid and the evil support a filthy thug like Trayvon Martin and his filthy sperm donor and incubator.
Yes because only hookers and people who "burglarize" homes walk around their neighborhood. Lol give me a break.

And no only evil people speak of the dead in the way that you do. You judge as if you were the creator of earth itself. You truly are a miserable, mean and evil spirit. Your karma will not work in favor of you
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29893 Jul 13, 2013
HMMM! Since the GZ V TM case has the Nabe Watch been cancelled.

Oh how the Black / White Sanford Criminals must be rejoicing at being given a " Get Out Of Jail Free" Card"

LOL! Makes me wonder if perhaps the Orlando Kid Killer is not hgiuding out in Sanfiord.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Sanford-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#29894 Jul 13, 2013
Everyone in courtroom Jury has question, apparently.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29895 Jul 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
" Not Exactly"

LMAO !
That was the exact answer I expected. Lies are much more difficult to remember than the truth.EH ?

Level 8

Location hidden

#29896 Jul 13, 2013
IMHO wrote:
They should charge George with bestiality. After seeing pictures of his wife,the authorities in Florida should charge George with bestiality. She looks like a wild animal and appears as if she would carry the scent of a wild and wet billy goat.
When George is sent to prison,which group will he join?
The Aryan Nation?
The Latin Kings?
Will he enthusiastically provide physical favors to black inmates to prove he's not a racist?
ROFLMAO.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29897 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Is the jury trying to decide between 2nd degree murder or manslaughter? Or between guilty or not guilty?
Who knows - Were it the Pinella 12 Inbreds they would be studying the supper menu.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29898 Jul 13, 2013
Jury wants clarification on instructions for manslaughter.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29899 Jul 13, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, but I believe he would have suffered badly.
I only say this because the police were on the way, and the neighbors that heard him yelling. It still bothers me that so many people heard him, but no one offered help, not even the men.
Yeah, that is surprising...especially since, even George admitted to Serino...No one was helping and he briefly saw several people around......Imagine, George being as neighborly, as to freely, volunteer to protect and watch the community.....yet, some offered little or no help .....especially with that much screaming....

Level 8

Location hidden

#29900 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman might need to be medicated.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29901 Jul 13, 2013
Wonder if Zimmerman is thinking it's God's will at this point. Wonder if he's changed his mind about not doing anything differently. Poor sap.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29902 Jul 13, 2013
O'Mara was fired up. We won't know anything for 30 minutes. Is that pee trickling down Zimmerman's leg?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29903 Jul 13, 2013
FlowerPower_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because only hookers and people who "burglarize" homes walk around their neighborhood. Lol give me a break.
And no only evil people speak of the dead in the way that you do. You judge as if you were the creator of earth itself. You truly are a miserable, mean and evil spirit. Your karma will not work in favor of you
At night? Alone? There are few legitimate reasons for wandering the streets. As for speaking ill of the dead, being dead does nothing to change the character of a person. Trayvon Martin was a violent, drug dealing, drug using, vandalizing, thieving piece of trash in life, and he's not become any better because he's dead. He's simply no longer a threat to society, and that is a good thing. He could have been a valuable human being, but his sperm donor and incubator made the choice to let the ghetto streets raise him, and to ignore their parental responsibilities. Therefore he became a thug, a violent animal, and of no value to society.

Judging? Of course. Just as you're judging me because you have some weird idea that I must respect the memory of a person who was of no value when he was alive. Everyone judges everyone, all the time, every day. We judge on appearance (how many of the ThugTray supporters have made hateful comments about George's weight, his wife's weight and appearance, etc.?), behavior (ThugTray's behavior before the night he died indicates to anyone with functioning brain cells that he was a violent animal), clothing (decent blacks don't let their kids wear hoodies b/c they are a ghetto "uniform" and they don't want their kids to be seen as thugs due to wearing that uniform), etc. Trayvon and his disgusting sperm donor and incubator simply give people way more negative things to base their opinion on than most people offer. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to me. I would hope that my opinion of you is irrelevant to you. The opinions of Spazz the barskank, Bareback the sexual deviant, and you (who know WHAT you are, and who cares?) are quite simply of no importance to me. And you can stick your karma up your nose, sugar, I don't care about superstition either.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#29904 Jul 13, 2013
IMHO

Fletcher, OH

#29905 Jul 13, 2013
The days of him hiding behind Daddy's trousers are over.

Daddy received his salary from the taxpayers. George and his wife were on food stamps. Now,the taxpayers will continue to clothe and feed him.

It's weird reading the comments from the racists. They decry the use of EBT.....Yet,George and his wife were using the program.

What's happened to George? Even God got sick of his sh*t!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#29906 Jul 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
" Not Exactly"
LMAO !
That was the exact answer I expected. Lies are much more difficult to remember than the truth.EH ?
Here's what you forget.....registered posts, which mine always are, can be found and re-read.

I MISDIALED a North Carolina area code.....919. And yes the 911 operator called me back and yes I told her what happened and yes, 6 armed deputies arrived on my doorstep within 2 minutes.

Everybody had a great laugh....but it was nice knowing how well I am protected by my local LE.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#29907 Jul 13, 2013
Who is 'hung' on the jury?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,641,534
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr RetardedAsswipesT... 64,117
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr fortmyersf 514,574
da funk! 9 hr Dr Green thumb 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Murph 73,866
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 16 hr Menir 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,586

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages