Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29750 Jul 12, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the insults? Opinion is our own, no reason to be so harsh with your own. Is it that hard to be half way kind when disagreeing with another s opinion?
Really, you didn't find the re-enactment video comical?
The bandaid on the bridge of the nose? Who would do that? For that puny, little nick? Maybe that was nurse Shellie's way of re-setting his nose? LOL

Geez, maybe I am twisted.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29751 Jul 12, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar you, are Spazz. YOU started the war, pig. YOU assume that anyone who isn't all gooey about the filthy animal Trayvon Martin and his pig-faced parents is racist. YOU posted all about how there's nothing unusual about kids being suspended from school, wearing the ghetto uniform hoodies, and posting FILTH on their social network pages. you bragged about actually buying ghetto uniforms for your brats. What are decent people to think of you, Spazz??? You obviously let your spawn run wild. You typically post in the middle of the night, after the bars close. And, you have this weird little ritual with a couple of people you don't even know in the real world of pretending to have drinks or coffee "together" <clink clink, wacko>. Oh, and the thing that MOST makes you a candidate for wacko-of-the-month???? Your OBSESSION with dead kids. First it was Caylee Anthony (you're STILL posting about Casey Anthony, you freakin' nutcase), then you glommed onto Trayvon the filthy thug Martin. You're a freakin' GHOUL. You defend the filthy mouthed Bareback and his sexual obsessions. Today, you hit rock bottom by wishing a horrible medical condition and procedure on George Zimmerman. You're a pig, Spazz, a pig and a ghoul. And if you ever decide to strike me, you better get a good shot in that first slap, animal, because like George Zimmerman, I carry a gun with one in the chamber. I won't wait as long as he did to get rid of an attacker.
You pathetic, lying, scummy old hag. Nothing you said is true. You are just evil. Stupid, hateful, bigoted, just a worthless old racist hag who has raised racist kids in the same mold.

Bareback doesn't have sexual obsessions. You do. You think being a pedophile is OK just like you think being a murderer is OK.

Evil and ugly to the bone, that's you, old hag.
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29752 Jul 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Mean-spirited Lies are masqueraded as opinion to too many.....
What lies about the video? Mean-spirited, yes. I'll own that.

Self-serving lies masqueraded as a defense is racism.

That, GBF, is mean-spirited opinion.
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29754 Jul 12, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some people just get off on insulting others for no other reason than to make them feel better about themselves. These are just opinions, why do some seem to take things so personally having to resort to personal attacks? Mean spirited is probably the reason.
Indeed.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29755 Jul 12, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, you just keep telling yourself that. Seems you're not only a racist, but ignorant too.
Seems you're not only a racist, but ignorant.

But I repeat myself.

Racist are ignorant, as well as cowards.

Then I don't have to tell someone who describes himself as a sneak.
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29756 Jul 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Gosh, seizures like this must go long way to financing the Witness Protectiin Program, much like an investment, sort of backwards. LOL
These things supposedly go for pennies on the dollar....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29758 Jul 12, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody, somewhere, some while ago opined that it may have been an initiation. The peculiar behavior of those first on-scene, lent credence to it.
Any good studies on Freudian slips? GZ has had several.
An initiation? I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it.....yes, why would a criminal white supremist organization be any different than any other type of gang. Shooting a black kid, sure.....proves wanna-be members are only certifiable lunatics, stray and the crime gets "solved". The hand- to-hand-combat training fits in as well.

Freudian slips, that's up my alley. Truthfully, I haven't read any documents or transcripts released in ths case other than the autopsy report....but I noticed the HLN scriber of the HLN feed slipped in several.

However for the simple fact Judge Nelson is a Civil Court Judge in a Civil Courthouse presiding over a Civil Docket, this trial is but a reality show. Obvisouly it serves some purpose......frankly it's most probable a killing that was to occur didn't.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29759 Jul 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the nice thing about the internet; you can speak with anonymity.
If I knew you personally, and thought your wife was ugly, of course I wouldn't convey that opinion to you face to face. You hide your true feelings and just conduct yourself in a civil manor. If you had the opportunity to meet the President of the United States, but hated his guts, you wouldn't say that at your meet. You would just be civilized and take advantage of the opportunity, maybe continue your dislike of the man on the internet.
The wonderful thing about the internet is that you can express your true feelings, and not fake feelings as you would in person. After all, you can't have true race discussions with blacks. They are way to violent of a people (and like Travon) would react accordingly.
If your sole outlet to expressing your "true feelings" is through anonymous postings on the Internet, that should be an indication that you're batshit crazy!
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29760 Jul 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
a forensic expert that testified under oath that the bullet wound to Martin happened while Zimmerman shot from the ground
It is possible, but only fact through GZ's mouth.

This was, and still is, an absurd assertion for this expert to make. No living person, except the liar, knows what position the two bodies were in.
Well, no one else that I have heard about.....

The hands in the air, "you got me" following the shot bugs me. GZ's mind's eye has recorded that for some reason....

Anybody watch "Brain Games" on NatGeo?
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#29761 Jul 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was never revealed. That was "testified" to by Bozo Baez and had no basis in fact. I'm sure the baby killer hit on him but equally sure he turned her down.
How many of these allegations do?
Something messed that girl up.
She should have had an idyllic life...even with an unplanned pregnancy.

Unless, of course, she was Silly's daughter.....Can you imagine?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29762 Jul 12, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
These things supposedly go for pennies on the dollar....
If victims and/or their families offer up those pennies, that would serve value- added justice IMO.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29764 Jul 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What a liar you, are Spazz. YOU started the war, pig. YOU assume that anyone who isn't all gooey about the filthy animal Trayvon Martin and his pig-faced parents is racist. YOU posted all about how there's nothing unusual about kids being suspended from school, wearing the ghetto uniform hoodies, and posting FILTH on their social network pages. you bragged about actually buying ghetto uniforms for your brats. What are decent people to think of you, Spazz??? You obviously let your spawn run wild. You typically post in the middle of the night, after the bars close. And, you have this weird little ritual with a couple of people you don't even know in the real world of pretending to have drinks or coffee "together" <clink clink, wacko>. Oh, and the thing that MOST makes you a candidate for wacko-of-the-month???? Your OBSESSION with dead kids. First it was Caylee Anthony (you're STILL posting about Casey Anthony, you freakin' nutcase), then you glommed onto Trayvon the filthy thug Martin. You're a freakin' GHOUL. You defend the filthy mouthed Bareback and his sexual obsessions. Today, you hit rock bottom by wishing a horrible medical condition and procedure on George Zimmerman. You're a pig, Spazz, a pig and a ghoul. And if you ever decide to strike me, you better get a good shot in that first slap, animal, because like George Zimmerman, I carry a gun with one in the chamber. I won't wait as long as he did to get rid of an attacker.
I wonder why you are such a miserable, hateful and judgemental person? Maybe problems at work or problems within your "happy" marriage? Try getting laid; it'll boost your seratonin levels and maybe you won't be so wretched (:

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29765 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Civil War was about preventing states from seceding from the Union. Abolishing slavery became a by product of that.
We've come a long way since then, most of us anyway.
Not enough yet.....and the American taxpayer is tired of the inability of so many to join the workforce and civilized society.....the freebie's are gonna end soon......

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29766 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathetic, lying, scummy old hag. Nothing you said is true. You are just evil. Stupid, hateful, bigoted, just a worthless old racist hag who has raised racist kids in the same mold.
Bareback doesn't have sexual obsessions. You do. You think being a pedophile is OK just like you think being a murderer is OK.
Evil and ugly to the bone, that's you, old hag.
EVERYTHING in that post was true and you know it, PIG. Bareback's constant references to prison rapes, oral sex and pedophilia aren't sexual obsessions??? Well, maybe not to a slut like you, but to real people, yeah, he's a sick SOB. Go ahead, skank, bitch slap me. Unlike Mr. Zimmerman, I won't give some violent animal the chance to hit me more than once, and I'll empty the clip. You're a skankpig and a liar.

Level 7

Location hidden

#29767 Jul 13, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies about the video? Mean-spirited, yes. I'll own that.
Self-serving lies masqueraded as a defense is racism.
That, GBF, is mean-spirited opinion.
HERE IS A GOOD QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY POSTING HERE : If George had not had his handgun, would he have survived, Trayvon?.......
concerned dingbat

United States

#29768 Jul 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING in that post was true and you know it, PIG. Bareback's constant references to prison rapes, oral sex and pedophilia aren't sexual obsessions??? Well, maybe not to a slut like you, but to real people, yeah, he's a sick SOB. Go ahead, skank, bitch slap me. Unlike Mr. Zimmerman, I won't give some violent animal the chance to hit me more than once, and I'll empty the clip. You're a skankpig and a liar.
It has to suck being as angry and hateful as you.
concerned dingbat

United States

#29769 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS A GOOD QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY POSTING HERE : If George had not had his handgun, would he have survived, Trayvon?.......
The handgun is what will convict him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#29770 Jul 13, 2013
concerned dingbat wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's texts, which the Judge disallowed....showed that Trayvon really loved his fighting ability and had worked out a deal, with his two thug friends to buy their stolen handgun for an agreed $80.....Think those text's MIGHT HAVE BEEN RELEVANT, IN THIS TRIAL????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29771 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS A GOOD QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY POSTING HERE : If George had not had his handgun, would he have survived, Trayvon?.......
The storyline is stupid. You've got a heavier man who's trained in hand-to-hand combat two hours a day, two to three times a week for over a year chasing after a gangly 17 year old, getting smucked in the nose, landing flat on his back, the kid beating his head onto cement, screaming "help, help" totally unable to physically defend himself in any manner, while the neighbours silently watch on.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29772 Jul 13, 2013
concerned dingbat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just as likely the phonecall to police will acquit him. Whether it was a non-emergency number or not, alerting the police suggests he reached out for intervention. If his intentions were purely diabolical, he certainly wouldn't have risked the chance a cruiser passing close-by was immediately dispatched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,153,447
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 37 min WAS sanka 490,154
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 26,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,596
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Concerned_American 4,320
Impanel a Federal Grand Jury Probe into CIA Tor... 5 hr LarryWBryant 1
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 11 hr Rose 22
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance