Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,263)

Showing posts 25,241 - 25,260 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Rambler wrote:
Does the judge remind anyone else of Elton John? Everytime I see her face, the thought enters my mind......perhaps they're related?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/10/art...
LOL. She reminds me of someone, but not Elton John.

She is sporting a Judge Milan hairdo, but that ain't it either.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. She reminds me of someone, but not Elton John.
She is sporting a Judge Milan hairdo, but that ain't it either.....
The very first time I looked at a pic of "Judge Nelson" the face of Elton John flashed through my mind so I'm sticking with my first impression. LOL

Who she doesn't resemble in the least is Judge Nelson.

Meet the new judge in Zimmerman case, Debra Nelson
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be disqualified for any jury because it would only take about 3 questions before everyone in the courtroom knew you are batshit crazy.
Hey, I thought it was agreed I'm special.

You're just jealous!

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Anyone want to take a guess as to why Ghetto Diamond Dee Dee now has an attorney?
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

There was really so-o-o-o much useless testimony. Too many people have assorted dogs in this fight.
We all know it....we are those people...with our virtual dogs. LOL

Nice to know the NSA is keeping this all on record somewhere.

Maybe the jury will see right thru this poorly prosecuted case. Many specific points that belie GZ's story were merely mentioned in passing. Dare they say to themselves, that head wasn't beat on no concrete, that coat/jeans/jacket of GZ's wasn't supine in the wet grass, GZ didn't wiggle 30+ feet, that blood wasn't there during the tussle? Dare they say the SOB should have never got out of his car? There was a reason he did.....

We'll see how the closing goes. Every quilt can be stitched to create a hodgepodge of shapes or the perfect picture.

We'll see....

Peace from within....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
If agenda-driven, they should'nt be allowed, NEWS in their title....Corporate Greed aside, we should be protected from propaganda.....
It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in this world filled with scams and con artists.

What you watch on TV "news" that doesn't directly impact your life is not your primary concern if you're so gullible to think that everything else put to your eyes and ears must be true, poor you.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
When O'Mara talks he says the same thing over and over and over and over again. I think it grates on the judge's nerves the way it does mine.
West doesn't know when to shut up either. He thinks he can correct the judge in her courtroom. Poor fool.
They're both so obnoxious it almost seems to be a tactic. O'mara oozes unctuousness and I have to change the channel every time he speaks. Can't stand him! Can't stand West either..smug pr*ck.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
xxxrayted wrote:
George Zimmerman (on his US Census) labeled himself as Hispanic and not White.
==========
We can verify that when the census is released in 69 more years.
You can't help yourself can you? Lie, lie, lie.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Good for you Zazz. You caught one of my errors. Let me straighten it out:
"George Zimmerman
George Michael Zimmerman
George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[56] and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru,[3] and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.[57][58] He was raised Catholic,[23] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is a white American of German descent[59] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[23][Note 1] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democrat."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travon_martin#Ge...
He considered himself Hispanic, so quit talking about things you don't know.
You asshole. You liar. There has never been any dispute that he is Hispanic. Not once have I ever disputed that. Few people have.

You are the one who need to quit talking about things you don't know about.

You lied and said Zimmerman listed himself as Hispanic on the census.

Since the census isn't released for 72 years I was calling you a liar. So, I was talking about something I obviously know about and you obviously don't.

You didn't straighten anything out. You made excuses for lying.

You couldn't man up and admit lying.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
They're both so obnoxious it almost seems to be a tactic. O'mara oozes unctuousness and I have to change the channel every time he speaks. Can't stand him! Can't stand West either..smug pr*ck.
Hey Topaz. We're on the same page AGAIN.

The judge smacked West today really good. She shut his smug mouth.
cracker barrell

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Crump is one shrewd lawyer. Justice will prevail. The facts make it simple so even a jury of monkeys would send that beaner to jail for 30 years.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler received most of her information from the voices in her head..
You receive most of yours from you clients- what a shame they have their hands over your ears most of the time.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Topaz. We're on the same page AGAIN.
The judge smacked West today really good. She shut his smug mouth.
heh heh that was a thing of beauty, huh? LOL he looked like he needed a change of underwear...or an ice cream cone, maybe?
I'm astonished at the vigorous fight to save this slob's hide knowing they don't have enough faith in the defendant to let him speak. They seem driven by hate for blacks and the same little man fear that they're all toast unless they pack heat.
I bet the LGBT community is embarrassed to have O'Mara as a member.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Oasis wrote:
Maybe the jury will see right thru this poorly prosecuted case. Many specific points that belie GZ's story were merely mentioned in passing.
zimmerman's defense hasn't mentioned them because they were outright lies.

The pedophile claimed this boy bounced his head off the sidwalk 20 to 30 times.

Their own witness suggests that maybe there were six injuries to the head.

Putting aside the fight was started by the pedophile when he decided he would play policeman.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

NSBResident wrote:
I actually feel almost feel sorry for the state attorney. Trying to prove a case they didn't want because they were forced to. No wonder they are floundering, they knew there was nothing from the get go
that SAD fact has become ever more apparent, hasn't it?

give those three their 'props'.... the two Persecutors and the Judge... they are taking a BIG one for the State.

can you imagine going to a party and some one identifies YOU as the Zimmerman State's attorney?

who is gonna tell Del... or Guy, "Boy! Great job!!"?LOL

and the Judge! allowing the State to lead and lead and LEAD, its witnessses and telling the Def NOT to! WOW!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By who? State governments, city or town governments, county governments, the federal government?
Then what happens when one of these governments are brought to the Supreme Court and asked why they violated the free speech of a cable network? After all, free speech is guaranteed to every American by our Constitution whether they call themselves a new station or a comedy channel.
Federal Communications Commission...(FCC) They regulate Radio and Television.....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I would venture to say that we will hear arguements of a lesser charge in closing arguements. They definately don't have a case for 2nd degree, and really don't have any grounds for manslaughter, but they may feel they can persuade the lesser charge from the jury
what they will attempt to do is BEG the jury for s conviction simply because 1) a grown man, 2) shot and killed 3) a young and 4) unarmed 'boy'. that just can't be RIGHT nor go UNpunished.

THEN.... the same STATE will charge some 14 yr old as an ADULT for killing his parent/friend/neighbor/12 yr old gf!!!

the MOST decorated American soldier in WWII won his medals by the time he was TM's age, plus MAYBE one year. and Audie Murphy was barely 5' 8" and probably 140 lbs soaking wet!!!

anybody remember Columbine and those two shooters???

Newtown????

just heard one of the Martin Family attorneys said, with a straight face, that TM so so scared of GZ when he passed him sitting in his car, TM PUT HIS HAND IN HIS PANTS.

why, you may ask???

to PRETEND HE WAS 'STRAPPED'.... like any good Street Soldier would.

that lawyer actually THOUGHT that was a good thing to bring up, too!LOL

DeeDee(rachel) sure highlighted the DIFFERENCE in the two cultures/worlds that TM and she and the GZ's and JURORS(?) live in!

the murdering cop wanna-be GZ NEVER displayed his REAL gun and the 'scared' thug-wannbe pretended he had one as a defensive action.... WOW!!!
GLOOMY DAYS

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in this world filled with scams and con artists.
What you watch on TV "news" that doesn't directly impact your life is not your primary concern if you're so gullible to think that everything else put to your eyes and ears must be true, poor you.
"It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in thisworld filled with scams and con artists.'

Have to agree with you on that one-'Tis no wonder that the future of the US rests solely upon she who hides out in Bunker in Red Deer adjusting her tin foil hat to finally march forth brandishing her pitchfork and US Law Degrees- all compliments of the US Taxpayer funded " HELP RED DEER INBREDS"

Since: Jul 13

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't sue somebody for something they don't have. What are they going to get, his television set?
We see how good this case is going for the prosecution, so it's likely to go the same way in a civil suit. But then again, these fine upstanding parents would never turn down blood money of their own son.
It does not matter what the racist z piss has, he is going to lose it. Besides, there are enough racist pea brains that will be stupid enough to donate to his cause.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
you win the prize, right on the money.
O'Mara saying over the last year plus that he hadn't decided. Zimmerman claiming he wants to testify, even right before the trial he said it again. We were supposed to be waiting with bated breath. Ha. I don't think very many people thought he would testify.
He wouldn't know which story to testify to.
Anyone with a brain saw that one the moment it was first mentioned. More predictable than the Alaskan airhead Palin teasing her worshippers about running for office.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
"It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in thisworld filled with scams and con artists.'
Have to agree with you on that one-'Tis no wonder that the future of the US rests solely upon she who hides out in Bunker in Red Deer adjusting her tin foil hat to finally march forth brandishing her pitchfork and US Law Degrees- all compliments of the US Taxpayer funded " HELP RED DEER INBREDS"
Great idea! I can register myself as a church and become tax exempt before I order my US online Law Degree.

My lawfirm can be called Lord, Cross & Associates. "Not no'tin foils us!" (double negative strikes out "not" and "no", code talk)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,241 - 25,260 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min PDUPONT 1,072,438
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Sick Brend 483,030
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 26,849
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search