Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,876

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Read more

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#29330 Jul 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Topaz. We're on the same page AGAIN.
The judge smacked West today really good. She shut his smug mouth.
heh heh that was a thing of beauty, huh? LOL he looked like he needed a change of underwear...or an ice cream cone, maybe?
I'm astonished at the vigorous fight to save this slob's hide knowing they don't have enough faith in the defendant to let him speak. They seem driven by hate for blacks and the same little man fear that they're all toast unless they pack heat.
I bet the LGBT community is embarrassed to have O'Mara as a member.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29331 Jul 10, 2013
Oasis wrote:
Maybe the jury will see right thru this poorly prosecuted case. Many specific points that belie GZ's story were merely mentioned in passing.
zimmerman's defense hasn't mentioned them because they were outright lies.

The pedophile claimed this boy bounced his head off the sidwalk 20 to 30 times.

Their own witness suggests that maybe there were six injuries to the head.

Putting aside the fight was started by the pedophile when he decided he would play policeman.
higgans

Marion, IN

#29334 Jul 10, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
I actually feel almost feel sorry for the state attorney. Trying to prove a case they didn't want because they were forced to. No wonder they are floundering, they knew there was nothing from the get go
that SAD fact has become ever more apparent, hasn't it?

give those three their 'props'.... the two Persecutors and the Judge... they are taking a BIG one for the State.

can you imagine going to a party and some one identifies YOU as the Zimmerman State's attorney?

who is gonna tell Del... or Guy, "Boy! Great job!!"?LOL

and the Judge! allowing the State to lead and lead and LEAD, its witnessses and telling the Def NOT to! WOW!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29336 Jul 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By who? State governments, city or town governments, county governments, the federal government?
Then what happens when one of these governments are brought to the Supreme Court and asked why they violated the free speech of a cable network? After all, free speech is guaranteed to every American by our Constitution whether they call themselves a new station or a comedy channel.
Federal Communications Commission...(FCC) They regulate Radio and Television.....
higgans

Marion, IN

#29338 Jul 10, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I would venture to say that we will hear arguements of a lesser charge in closing arguements. They definately don't have a case for 2nd degree, and really don't have any grounds for manslaughter, but they may feel they can persuade the lesser charge from the jury
what they will attempt to do is BEG the jury for s conviction simply because 1) a grown man, 2) shot and killed 3) a young and 4) unarmed 'boy'. that just can't be RIGHT nor go UNpunished.

THEN.... the same STATE will charge some 14 yr old as an ADULT for killing his parent/friend/neighbor/12 yr old gf!!!

the MOST decorated American soldier in WWII won his medals by the time he was TM's age, plus MAYBE one year. and Audie Murphy was barely 5' 8" and probably 140 lbs soaking wet!!!

anybody remember Columbine and those two shooters???

Newtown????

just heard one of the Martin Family attorneys said, with a straight face, that TM so so scared of GZ when he passed him sitting in his car, TM PUT HIS HAND IN HIS PANTS.

why, you may ask???

to PRETEND HE WAS 'STRAPPED'.... like any good Street Soldier would.

that lawyer actually THOUGHT that was a good thing to bring up, too!LOL

DeeDee(rachel) sure highlighted the DIFFERENCE in the two cultures/worlds that TM and she and the GZ's and JURORS(?) live in!

the murdering cop wanna-be GZ NEVER displayed his REAL gun and the 'scared' thug-wannbe pretended he had one as a defensive action.... WOW!!!
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#29339 Jul 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in this world filled with scams and con artists.
What you watch on TV "news" that doesn't directly impact your life is not your primary concern if you're so gullible to think that everything else put to your eyes and ears must be true, poor you.
"It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in thisworld filled with scams and con artists.'

Have to agree with you on that one-'Tis no wonder that the future of the US rests solely upon she who hides out in Bunker in Red Deer adjusting her tin foil hat to finally march forth brandishing her pitchfork and US Law Degrees- all compliments of the US Taxpayer funded " HELP RED DEER INBREDS"

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#29342 Jul 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't sue somebody for something they don't have. What are they going to get, his television set?
We see how good this case is going for the prosecution, so it's likely to go the same way in a civil suit. But then again, these fine upstanding parents would never turn down blood money of their own son.
It does not matter what the racist z piss has, he is going to lose it. Besides, there are enough racist pea brains that will be stupid enough to donate to his cause.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#29343 Jul 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
you win the prize, right on the money.
O'Mara saying over the last year plus that he hadn't decided. Zimmerman claiming he wants to testify, even right before the trial he said it again. We were supposed to be waiting with bated breath. Ha. I don't think very many people thought he would testify.
He wouldn't know which story to testify to.
Anyone with a brain saw that one the moment it was first mentioned. More predictable than the Alaskan airhead Palin teasing her worshippers about running for office.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29344 Jul 10, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
"It takes a certain amount of survival skill to thrive in thisworld filled with scams and con artists.'
Have to agree with you on that one-'Tis no wonder that the future of the US rests solely upon she who hides out in Bunker in Red Deer adjusting her tin foil hat to finally march forth brandishing her pitchfork and US Law Degrees- all compliments of the US Taxpayer funded " HELP RED DEER INBREDS"
Great idea! I can register myself as a church and become tax exempt before I order my US online Law Degree.

My lawfirm can be called Lord, Cross & Associates. "Not no'tin foils us!" (double negative strikes out "not" and "no", code talk)

Chapin, SC

#29345 Jul 10, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I think you are right on the mark, I was hoping though. Of course they told him not to go Hannity....
I was hoping z piss neck tie would morph into a noose so that he would hang himself on the witness stand but reality sets in and told me that I ought to know better.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29347 Jul 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as white as the pure driven snow.
You need to see a doctor.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29348 Jul 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You receive most of yours from you clients- what a shame they have their hands over your ears most of the time.
They've found a way to cover her brain also.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29349 Jul 10, 2013
Big Bad Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping z piss neck tie would morph into a noose so that he would hang himself on the witness stand but reality sets in and told me that I ought to know better.
Yep, should have known better.

That coward and his mealy mouthed attorney knew all along he couldn't and wouldn't testify. Yet they played a game with the ignorant public,

Gawd, I would have paid good money to see that lard ass on the stand. He would have thought nothing about lying but the state would have confused him and his ass would have been cooked for sure.

He wouldn't have known which of his lies to testify to.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29350 Jul 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as white as the pure driven snow. But the proper term for DumBama is Mulatto.
Your skin may be white but your heart and soul are black as smut, as stinky as a cesspool.

More proof that you shouldn't judge a person by skin color.

How's that census info gathering going?

What did the rest of his family say on their census forms?

ROFLMAO at you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#29351 Jul 10, 2013
ROBERT GISCARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well played sir. I like "Halfrican" but have also been toying with Halfro-Afro. That one lacks a certain cache though.
Why don't y'all just open a hate thread and spew hate without bothering the rest of us.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29352 Jul 10, 2013
UPDATE: Up Next in Zimmerman Trial: Closing Arguments
Wednesday, July 10, 2013
By: Amy Green

Defense attorneys rested after presenting fewer than 20 witnesses in less than a week.

Zimmerman opted not to testify. Judge Debra Nelson asked him whether he had discussed his decision with attorneys.

"After consulting with counsel, not to testify, your honor," he said.

"You understand that no matter what counsel says to you it's still your decision, do you understand that?"

"Yes, your honor."

"And I need to know, is it your decision to not testify in this case?"

"Yes, your honor."

<snip>

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara told reporters Zimmerman's decision not to testify was a difficult one.

"I think he wanted to tell his story. I think he really wanted to be able to interact with this jury and say this is what I did and this is why I did it."

O'Mara said defense attorneys felt their case was complete without the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer's testimony.

http://www.wmfe.org/site/News2...

Wowzer......O'Mara is claiming his client lied to the judge.

Perjury!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29353 Jul 10, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, should have known better.
That coward and his mealy mouthed attorney knew all along he couldn't and wouldn't testify. Yet they played a game with the ignorant public,
Gawd, I would have paid good money to see that lard ass on the stand. He would have thought nothing about lying but the state would have confused him and his ass would have been cooked for sure.
He wouldn't have known which of his lies to testify to.
What have you noticed of George Zimmerman's behaviour, demeanour or emotion during the trial that gives the impression he is in any way attempting to portray himself to the jury as innocent.
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#29354 Jul 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Great idea! I can register myself as a church and become tax exempt before I order my US online Law Degree.
My lawfirm can be called Lord, Cross & Associates. "Not no'tin foils us!" (double negative strikes out "not" and "no", code talk)
GUFFAWING MUCHLY AM I RAMS...Since this is the second day of Ramaden should you as a Radical Muslim Cult Member be on the look-out for Drones on your telephone wires ..

LOL- LOL ever so muchly - Just like your Killer Jodi - I really am a 'crack up' EH EH EH?

Incidentally your mimicry of other posters is becoming soooooo boring- First was quite funny when your low I.Q caused you to mimic Days-ng-Marce- Cig etc etc

But c'mon Darlin enuff is enuff .
GLOOMY DAYS

Whittier, CA

#29355 Jul 10, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you noticed of George Zimmerman's behaviour, demeanour or emotion during the trial that gives the impression he is in any way attempting to portray himself to the jury as innocent.
Hard to say - I get so confused - Oftimes he looks zakly like one of the 3 FBI Agents who sat in the Jury Box during the trial of the Orlando Kid Killer HMMM!- Do you recognize him or is just another PhotoShop of that rascal Jess.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29356 Jul 10, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lie (only a mistake in sources) that Zimmerman does not consider himself to be white. He considers himself to be Hispanic.
Hispanics are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 min zazz 96,984
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 26 min Red_Forman 17,482
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min cromwell_ 1,205,506
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 28 min Red_Forman 12,262
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 52,232
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr JessicaAtriedes 494,109
Lettuce Chat 3 hr ImmaGetMeSome 6
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]