Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Edgewater, FL

#28705 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to participate in the mud-slinging. We're talking about the criminal case against the only person on trial, George Zimmerman, and if his story is credible or not.
For the life of me, I don't understand why you and others want to besmirch the reputations of this family, but count me out.
And regarding the criminal case, the comment you responded to was saying that I don't understand why Crumpetts would file the settlement agreement, asking for it to be sealed from both attorneys, into the paperwork of the criminal case.

This family brought this on themselves, with the help of their attorney. I have NEVER seen a grieving family put money at the forefront of the death of their child. From collecting money in buckets, then trashcans, trademarking their son's name, selling merchandise, trying to collect against an insurance company that refused to pay them, and then the HOA. If Mom took money from her co-workers in addition to what they have already collected, shame on her.

Is this really about GZ to them, or is about keeping it in the public eye so they can collect more? They seem to be grieving all the way to the bank

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#28706 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the documents and have listened to the interviews given by George Zimmerman.
At issue is, will george Zimmerman be convicted of 2nd degree murder. And it is because I have done my homework on what is relevant to those charges, I am of the belief that to find him not guilty would be a travesty of justice.
The statement he made to Hannity about why he was screaming goes to the exact point the State was trying to make that he was in NOT in fear for his life.
Think about it. Why do people scream for help? What result to they hope will come from it.

Do you scream for help only because you are in fear for your life, or do you scream for help hoping that someone will hear you and come help?
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#28707 Jul 7, 2013
So nancy r u talking to yourself because it is real suspicious?? LOL....

What happened did you drift?

Or did you not want to start a new thread again?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28708 Jul 7, 2013
George Zimmerman FOX Interview: Says Shooting Was 'God's Plan' to Sean Hannity (2012)

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28709 Jul 7, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
When people are telling the truth, there is no script. Liars usually have scripts that they practice from and recant over and over in their heads. You should know that a story will not be word for word and can vary, even the experts agree that there will be variations.
Did GZ specifically say that the cops told him TM knew he was talking to the police, or did they just say He knew you were talking to the police. I don't remember that part specifically.
If the cops just said "He knew you were talking to the police..
What "he knew I was talking to police" was GZ talking about
He, the police officer that he was hoping would find him
He, the neighbor John that he called to when he saw him
You can find and dig your way into anything if you analyze it enough and pick through every word, or variation. In the long run, the story changes minimally, as it would with anyone else.
The key here is, you can't pick and choose the answers. GZ made that clear in his very first statement....which he never had any trouble remembering....and that was the EXACT words used by the 911 dispatch: "Are you following him?"

GZ: "Yes"

911 dispatch: "We don't need you to do that."

This is like "the fog" in the Jodi Arias trial......whenever the answer doesn't fit, we hear the same rhetoric that no one can remember exactly what they've said.....funny/odd to me that GZ can remember verbatim, even in the first moments after the shooting, the exact words used by the 911 operator.

ZIMMERMAN: That was my voice. Absolutely.

HANNITY: That was your voice?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir.

HANNITY: And the police said they heard at one point 14 screams, you were screaming that loud?

HANNITY: And you said to the police at one point that he put his hand over your mouth. Do you think that was to

silence you from screaming?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir. I believe he -- from what the investigators told me, he knew that I was talking to the police.

And I was yelling so that -- I believed that the police officer was there and they just couldn't me. So, I was

yelling in the hopes that they were in the vicinity and they would come when they heard me yelling.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07... ?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28710 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
>HANNITY: And you said to the police at one point that he put his hand over your mouth. Do you think that was to silence you from screaming?
ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir. I believe he -- from what the investigators told me, he knew that I was talking to the police.<
"from what the investigators told me, he knew that I was talking to the police"
??????????
It's code talk - biblespeak.

Jeremiah 1:9

Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me,“Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28711 Jul 7, 2013
Snickers wrote:
So nancy r u talking to yourself because it is real suspicious?? LOL....
What happened did you drift?
Or did you not want to start a new thread again?
I post what I deem relevant. Sometimes I even hear my points come out of someone else's mouth at a later date.

No new thread needed....this one has been about the case since it was started. Keeping it all in one place works fine by me.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28712 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's code talk - biblespeak.
Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me,“Behold, I have put my words in your mouth.
LOL...good one, Rambler...really.

PS> I had a link for you about "connections in this case", but I can't find it now. If you do,(find it), it will prove interesting.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28713 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
George Zimmerman FOX Interview: Says Shooting Was 'God's Plan' to Sean Hannity (2012)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CjhxXwbt8E8XX
Lettuce heed god's spokesperson.....

"Over this past year I’ve had past dreams, words and experiences brought to my remembrance. I will not list or detail them except to say that God was not caught off guard by this. He knew what would happen before she was born. He knew THIS would happen. And, in His infinite love and mercy for us, He gave her to us anyway. God is never surprised by what happens. He knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). He knew who, what, when and where. He taught us that for everything there is a season (Ecclesiastes 3) and her season was a short one. She was meant to teach us many lessons and, for whatever reason, her time here was short."

https://www.facebook.com/notes/carmen-j-princ...

* Isiah 46:10
New Living Translation (©2007)
Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#28714 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The key here is, you can't pick and choose the answers. GZ made that clear in his very first statement....which he never had any trouble remembering....and that was the EXACT words used by the 911 dispatch: "Are you following him?"
GZ: "Yes"
911 dispatch: "We don't need you to do that."
This is like "the fog" in the Jodi Arias trial......whenever the answer doesn't fit, we hear the same rhetoric that no one can remember exactly what they've said.....funny/odd to me that GZ can remember verbatim, even in the first moments after the shooting, the exact words used by the 911 operator.
ZIMMERMAN: That was my voice. Absolutely.
HANNITY: That was your voice?
HANNITY: And the police said they heard at one point 14 screams, you were screaming that loud?
HANNITY: And you said to the police at one point that he put his hand over your mouth. Do you think that was to
silence you from screaming?
ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir. I believe he -- from what the investigators told me, he knew that I was talking to the police.
And I was yelling so that -- I believed that the police officer was there and they just couldn't me. So, I was
yelling in the hopes that they were in the vicinity and they would come when they heard me yelling.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07... ?
I guess you give no credit to the fact that Serino admitted that he told GZ various things to try to trip him up, including that the entire incident was recorded on video. Who knows what the police told him, they admitted that they weren't honest with him when they questioned him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28716 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Lettuce heed god's spokesperson.....
"Over this past year I’ve had past dreams, words and experiences brought to my remembrance. I will not list or detail them except to say that God was not caught off guard by this. He knew what would happen before she was born. He knew THIS would happen. And, in His infinite love and mercy for us, He gave her to us anyway. God is never surprised by what happens. He knows the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). He knew who, what, when and where. He taught us that for everything there is a season (Ecclesiastes 3) and her season was a short one. She was meant to teach us many lessons and, for whatever reason, her time here was short."
https://www.facebook.com/notes/carmen-j-princ...
* Isiah 46:10
New Living Translation (©2007)
Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish.
OMG...even here on this case you start this nonsense about Grund.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28717 Jul 7, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you give no credit to the fact that Serino admitted that he told GZ various things to try to trip him up, including that the entire incident was recorded on video. Who knows what the police told him, they admitted that they weren't honest with him when they questioned him.
I heard that. However, how would it make any sense to GZ that Trayvon Martin could possibily KNOW that he(GZ) was talking to police, when same Trayvon Martin was allegedly sitting on top of him beating his head into the concrete?

This is a reach, but nice try.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28718 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...even here on this case you start this nonsense about Grund.
Thanks, but no thanks.
I thought you've studied this case and you've mentioned this Hannity interview numerous times. Here you have it right from the horse's mouth......

Will god be subpoenaed in this trial I wonder?

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#28719 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that. However, how would it make any sense to GZ that Trayvon Martin could possibily KNOW that he(GZ) was talking to police, when same Trayvon Martin was allegedly sitting on top of him beating his head into the concrete?

So its not possible that the investigator implied or lied to GZ and told him that Trayvon had called them PRIOR to him confronting GZ? Who knows what the investigator told GZ, but if they lied to him about the incident being recorded, I would venture to say they could have and probably lied to him about Trayvon knowing they had talked to him. The cops haven't disputed this, and neither has anyone else.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28720 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Your namesake was much a smarter cookie than you.

Read this again.......

>HANNITY: And you said to the police at one point that He put his hand over your mouth. Do you think that was to silence you from screaming?
ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir. I believe He -- from what the investigators told me, He knew that I was talking to the police.<

'Serino had testified on Monday that he tried to bluff Zimmerman about the existence of a video to provoke a reaction and gauge Zimmerman’s assertion that he shot Martin in self-defense.

.......George Zimmerman said to you,'Thank God. I hope somebody did videotape the event, the whole event.'
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28721 Jul 7, 2013
Zimmerman's last 911 call came on Feb. 26, at 7:11 p.m. "Black male, late teens, dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area," the dispatcher recorded. A minute later: "Subject now running towards back entrance of complex."

On a recording of the call, you can hear Zimmerman say, "He's got his hand in his waistband. Something is wrong with him." Then, "He's running toward the back entrance."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/tr...

It appears TM was already wounded before GZ ever called 911.

It's simply hilarious that you need to delusion yourselves into believing this is a real trial considering GZ has been played by at least three different and very distinct actors. I'd laugh if he drops 120 pounds by tomorrow - you'd all pretend not to notice. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28722 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
PS> I had a link for you about "connections in this case", but I can't find it now. If you do,(find it), it will prove interesting.
Oh you don't have to bother.....it would be a big waste of time.

Level 2

Edgewater, FL

#28723 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Zimmerman's last 911 call came on Feb. 26, at 7:11 p.m. "Black male, late teens, dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area," the dispatcher recorded. A minute later: "Subject now running towards back entrance of complex."
On a recording of the call, you can hear Zimmerman say, "He's got his hand in his waistband. Something is wrong with him." Then, "He's running toward the back entrance."
It appears TM was already wounded before GZ ever called 911.
It's simply hilarious that you need to delusion yourselves into believing this is a real trial considering GZ has been played by at least three different and very distinct actors. I'd laugh if he drops 120 pounds by tomorrow - you'd all pretend not to notice. LOL
I noticed on the 7-11 video that Trayvon's pants were hanging down below his entire azz, not just low like some wear them, but like they were about to fall off. 22 seconds into the video. Possibly Trayvon having his hand on or near his waistband was him trying to hold his pants up while he was walking, and the "skipping" George was describing was him trying to walk fast or do a jog like run while trying to hold his pants up and talk on the phone at the same time. Not sure if anyone has ever seen people who like to wear their pants below their azz try to walk or run, but they don't walk or run the same as people who wear pants like they are supposed to be worn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

And I'm sorry, but if someone dressed like this were walking between two buildings, in the rain, in a complex I lived in, I would be concerned.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28724 Jul 7, 2013
]Zimmerman's last 911 call came on Feb. 26, at 7:11 p.m. "Black male, late teens, dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area," the dispatcher recorded. A minute later: "Subject now running towards back entrance of complex."

In biblespeak, the reference to WAIST-BAND may figuratively refer to "enemies of the Cross of Christ".

17 Join together in following my example, brothers and sisters, and just as you have us as a model, keep your eyes on those who live as we do. 18 For, as I have often told you before and now tell you again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. 19 Their destiny is destruction, THEIR GOD IS THEIR STOMACH, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things. 20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

And "He's got his hand in his waistband" = Trayvon knows HIS enemy, sort of backwards, it's the Cross of Christ. I wonder if he also wore one of those distinct crosses, connected with other cases?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28725 Jul 7, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No DNA on the palm of Trayvon proves Gorge is a liar.6749

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Libertarians pick ex-New Mexico Gov. Johnson fo... 23 min Reagan spirit 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,383,853
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Barack calls me B... 59,540
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 513,251
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Murph 73,638
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Sat Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sat RuffnReddy 25,561
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages