Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#28601 Jul 7, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd like to, I'm sure. But hubby doesn't swing that way, and if he did decide to go gay, he wouldn't want ghetto dark meat, I'm sure. Bareback will have to stick with getting his fantasies fulfilled when he's in prison.
I meant of disrespect to your husband, but barefool has his fantasies, being wheelbound, its all he has left.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28602 Jul 7, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
His sister called 911. There was no speculation by anyone. He was walking his dog in the area where the incident occurred.
No one else acknowledge his presence out there. I believe he was, but I doubt he was considered as "fleeing the scene" which brought him up in the first place.

Maybe, the "light events" captured on the pool/club house videos is what the poster was alluding to.

Again, no one, other than Austin and his sister, knew he was out there at the time.

Please don't get snippy.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28604 Jul 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's the ticket. Martin seen GZ pointing the gun at him, so he tackled Zim,
Doesn't even follow the pedophile's version (any of his four versions).

But then: you also told us that the pedophile only followed the Martin boy for ten seconds.

The only one who is changing the story more often than the pedophile is you... and we already know you are a m/f c/s liar, eh, MOOCH?

Level 5

Location hidden

#28605 Jul 7, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd like to, I'm sure. But hubby doesn't swing that way
You husband doesn't swing at all.

Like you, he is a big fat mooch collecting SSI because of his obesity that keeps him from working for a living.

The closest he comes to swinging is when he rides the elevator up to the second floor of the food stamp office and the weight puts a strain on the cables.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28606 Jul 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If you're ever interested in buying a bridge, I have one for sale.
I have no doubt you would try.

Like your story of being a landlord: see who buys that one, shug.

No one has any doubt that you are a m/f c/s liar and a fraud, Pinocchio.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28607 Jul 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's the ticket. Martin seen GZ pointing the gun at him, so he tackled Zim, beat his head into the cement, broke his nose, all while the whole time Zimmerman had a gun pointed to his chest.
If you're ever interested in buying a bridge, I have one for sale.
Will you concede that TM may have seen GZ reaching for what may have been a gun thus eliciting a response of some sort?

I am not selling anything. Everything I offer is free of charge.

No lewd comments, please....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28610 Jul 7, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, you crazy little wack-case. Gated does NOT mean 24/7 SECURITY. In fact, it doesn't mean security at all. In a community at the level of this one, it means a gate. PERIOD. Usually with some kind of touchpad for residents to raise the flimsy wooden arm. These gates can be walked around. They offer ZERO security. There are "gated" trailer parks in FL. Stop acting like this is some cushy community. It's a lower middle class apartment/townhouse complex with a flimsy wooden gate. Calling it "gated" just lets them charge a little more rent or a little more for purchase because people are stupid.
Sounds more like a compound.

"Everything was walled in, to keep out the unknown."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/02/19...
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28612 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
TOUCHE!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28614 Jul 7, 2013
Zimmerman's last 911 call came on Feb. 26, at 7:11 p.m. "Black male, late teens, dark gray hoodie, jeans or sweatpants walking around area," the dispatcher recorded. A minute later: "Subject now running towards back entrance of complex."

On a recording of the call, you can hear Zimmerman say, "He's got his hand in his waistband. Something is wrong with him." Then, "He's running toward the back entrance."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/tr...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28615 Jul 7, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Crump filed false papers with the court?
The figure was much closer to 2 million than one million.
Follow the money trial!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28616 Jul 7, 2013
* trail

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28617 Jul 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to worry about that from me. I believe in intelligent conversation--not insults.
Martin did see the gun as far as I'm concerned. He seen it just as Zimmerman explained it. However the cries for help didn't come at the end just before the shot. The cries for help were during the attack before the gun was presented.
It's just another one of many Zazz stories. There is no possible way Zim could have been pointing that gun at Martin the entire time he took a beating which (according to Zazz) caused Martin to scream for help.
I'm thinking Trayvon had several realizations, there in the last couple seconds, perhap's come to Jesus moments?....the main one would have been....Damn, what shitty luck....i picked the wrong guy to attack....a GUN!...f*ck!....simply bad street luck......

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28618 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What ARE you babbling about???? Clearly, the thug Trayvon Martin walked out and back into the neighborhood. There's likely a sidewalk that goes right past the gate. The only way to make anything that's in Sanford safe is to put a 20 foot wall topped by barbed wire around the projects where the ghetto rats live. And even then, if a loser like Tracey Martin brings his ghetto rat son in and lets him run wild in your neighborhood, you will not be safe. Hence the reason for concealed weapon permits and carrying guns. Doing so saved George Zimmerman's life when the filthy ghetto ape attacked him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28621 Jul 7, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, I wonder if this Donald B. O'Brien is related to my Stuart O'Brien of Verizon fame?
Hell, maybe HOAs don't even do their own paper-pushing.
Is that what the inquisition on the HOA is....the settlement?
Shallow.
I wonder if they have dried out the paperwork found in the cardboard box found in Travis' shower. <giggle, giggle>
In theory, an elected HOA to represent townhouse/condo owners sounds very attractive........property owners can have piece of mind knowing they have a direct voice in the management of their "little village". In reality, the legal responsibilities to those same property owners comprising of the HOA who are innocently elected to manage a community consisting of millions of dollars of strangers real estate investments can be a nightmare especially if it invokes structural deficiencies.

It's really not a surprise why companies such as this, the agent for Retreat at Twin Lakes have sprung forth. The question would have to be who's running who? It's also no surprise why condo fees (HOA fees) are becoming exorbitant, a HOA board and officers are volunteer, a management firm is not.

"Leland Management is a full service community association management company that offers complete support to Homeowner and Condominium associations throughout Florida."
http://www.lelandmanagement.com/
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28622 Jul 7, 2013
* involves (not invokes)

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Edgewater, FL

#28623 Jul 7, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
No one else acknowledge his presence out there. I believe he was, but I doubt he was considered as "fleeing the scene" which brought him up in the first place.
Maybe, the "light events" captured on the pool/club house videos is what the poster was alluding to.
Again, no one, other than Austin and his sister, knew he was out there at the time.
Please don't get snippy.
I never said he was fleeing the scene, and I don't get snippy, so I have no idea why you directed this at me.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28625 Jul 7, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What ARE you babbling about???? Clearly, the thug Trayvon Martin walked out and back into the neighborhood. There's likely a sidewalk that goes right past the gate. The only way to make anything that's in Sanford safe is to put a 20 foot wall topped by barbed wire around the projects where the ghetto rats live. And even then, if a loser like Tracey Martin brings his ghetto rat son in and lets him run wild in your neighborhood, you will not be safe. Hence the reason for concealed weapon permits and carrying guns. Doing so saved George Zimmerman's life when the filthy ghetto ape attacked him.
What if the life of TM was insured to the hilt, knowing he was worth more $$$$$$$ dead than alive to "the family" so he was SENT HOME, no witnesses, and Security Guard George Zimmerman was at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Level 3

Location hidden

#28626 Jul 7, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said he was fleeing the scene, and I don't get snippy, so I have no idea why you directed this at me.
Cause she wants to argue.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28627 Jul 7, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think O'Mara arbitrarily removed the "pathological liar" option. Under the guise of speculation from the investigator. The premice was objected to after Serino responded with the only option. Jury to disregard. The games people play....even experts.....
You left out the best part -- I call bluff.

'Serino had testified on Monday that he tried to bluff Zimmerman about the existence of a video to provoke a reaction and gauge Zimmermanís assertion that he shot Martin in self-defense.

.......George Zimmerman said to you,'Thank God. I hope somebody did videotape the event, the whole event.'

I forget, was it Serino who sought out Jose Baez?

Level 3

Location hidden

#28628 Jul 7, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the life of TM was insured to the hilt, knowing he was worth more $$$$$$$ dead than alive to "the family" so he was SENT HOME, no witnesses, and Security Guard George Zimmerman was at the wrong place at the wrong time?
Can't say that I blame you hiding over here now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min welfarestate 1,710,494
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min King George 98,668
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 515,817
Giggles N' Hugs 8 hr Nostrastocktits 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 13,416
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Breezy _Soul 28,210
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 11 hr So_da_lish_us 23,151

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages