Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28410 Jul 6, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, which witness testified that GZ stopped TM? Can't wait for this answer.
Hmmm, how is it that the pedophile found himself in front of the boy who was on the sidewalk on the way home.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmmm... who has been patrolling the neighborhood pretending to be a cop for the last year?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

HMMMMMMMMMm... who was it that told the police dispatcher he was tired of peple like 'these' getting away?

HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Who was it that said he needed to find an address when he has been patrolling the neighborhood of three streets for years?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

The pedophile apologists insisted there was no evidence and the judge ruled there was.

HMMMMMMMMM...Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...H mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28411 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
HLN, CNN and MSNBC for the last 16 months,
Yet most Americans have not been to or seen ANYTHING from these sources.

It is almost as - much to your consternation- Americans do have the ability to read.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28412 Jul 6, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Sharpton now that this isn't going the way the media hound thought it would? He is preaching propaganda BS on this TV show that is dropping in the ratings by the day.
Yep, makes sense that the Sanford PD (Serino) was treating him like a friend by making him recant his story several times and trying to get a confession by telling him it was all recorded. Dream on. Serino said he got the flashlight to work, big deal. My son has gotten things to work that I couldn't.
The most important aspects of this case are that
It is not illegal to follow someone
Police operator did not "order" GZ to stop following Trayvon, they simply said "We don't need you to do that" They can't give orders
GZ injuries numerous, TM injuries 1
Witness testimony that TM was sitting on GM punching him
Need I go on......
Tracy Martin and Brandi may have to answer the question from defense regarding why they went to bed instead of being worried why his son wasn't home after a short trip to the store. Why the LEO and other activity just down the street didn't concern him if they got home at 10:30 as he said he did, and why he waited until the next morning to call police. His answers could open up the door to more questions about TMs past if he wasn't concerned because it was normal for TM to not be where he should be, and staying out late. Will be interesting for sure next week.
I hope they call Brandi's lying son back to the stand. How exactly does one not hear gunshots, police sirens, helicopters, etc. 70 yards from where the lying little brat was???? And since he lied, it begs the question of WHY he lied. Why wouldn't he say that he heard the gunshots, etc. but was scared to go outside? Why wouldn't he call his mother and her shack-up boyfriend and tell them that ThugTray went out and now there's all kinds of stuff going on outside? Has anyone looked at TRACEY Martin's cell phone records? Or his shack-up slut's???

And while we're talking about the Martin/Fulton clan.... In yesterday's testimony, the brother stated that he doesn't know his bio father. The brother and the incubator have the same last name. Does that mean that the brother is yet another bastard child in this story and the incubator perhaps didn't know WHOSE name to put on the birth certificate? Or was the incubator actually married to the brother's father and kept HIS name? ThugTray and the sperm donor have the same last name. Were the sperm donor and the incubator ever actually married or was Trayvon another bastard child?? Between the amoral lifestyles of his parents and the obvious fact that his incubator didn't give a damn about him, no wonder ThugTray became a violent street thug.

As for Sharpton, he knows he dipped his wick into another Tawana mess and is going to made a fool of again. He doesn't care. He no doubt took his share of the donations that the sperm donor and the incubator collected and that's all he really cares about. Sybrina and Tracey are too stupid to even realize that they're being used by Sharpton, Jackson, and that filthy Crumple. They're easy to fool because their greed overshadows any small amount of intelligence they might have. I really hope they call Crumple to the stand. I can't wait to see that ghetto ape perjure himself.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#28413 Jul 6, 2013
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help

John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.

"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.

MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!

The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28414 Jul 6, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, if you don't write mystery novels now, maybe you should look into it. You are pretty good at making up scenerios that mystery readers may find entertaining. However, I wouldn't suggest you try to write true crime novels since you are very good at injecting your own facts.
That loon spends all day and all night posting under various stupid names on hundreds of threads. Sometimes it's female, sometimes male. Sometimes it's a teenager, sometimes a widow, sometimes married, sometimes single. It doesn't know what it wants to be when it grows up.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Edgewater, FL

#28415 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, i am surprised more isn't said, about the societal dangers of lynchmob, race-baiting which has gone on, specifically at HLN, CNN and MSNBC for the last 16 months, in the case of this incident.....Then i wonder, where and whom would have this conversation?...lol...a laugh, but it's really both sad and scary.....Have you ever seen Newsroom, on HBO?.....
No, I haven't seen Newsroom. What is it about?

I think Crumpett's on the witness stand will open some eyes into the BS that was put out there, fact vs fiction. Not sure if Omara has deposed him yet, but I am sure he is not going to make himself easily available.

Perhaps we should start an online petition to remove Sharpton from the media :) Not that it would do any good. I think as MSNBC falls in the ratings they will be looking at changes. I wrote to their advertisers and their producers a while back, maybe I should do it again.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Edgewater, FL

#28417 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot
(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.
In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help
John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.
The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.
"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."
The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"
"That's what it looked like," Good answered.
Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.
MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...
And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!
The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
by justifiable homicide!
OR
Acquittal!
Exactly, and pretty much the theme for almost all of the State's witnesses. That medical examiner sure made fools out of them, didn't he?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28418 Jul 6, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
_ Wasn't most of the outrage focused on corruption within the Sanford Police Departments?
_ Before Trayvon's case, didn't they have another case just few months prior where a Negro was beaten to death in Sanford and murderer was not charged?
_ We have race-baiters on the Right trying to accuse Negro and Liberal activists for Sanford's fuckups....
_ Most parents would act like trayvon's parents if they believed there was corruption in Sanford... And, they were right!
_ We may all recall that no activists were involved when a white kid robbed and murdered Bill Cosby's son. Why? Local Law-enforcement did their job of apprehending convicting the criminal.
_ I see nothing wrong with wannabe "Judge Dredd" facing charges for killing an innocent kid.... Trayvon was apparently eggin on into a confrontation by someone with a loaded gun who thought he looked like a fucking punk up to no good, and was subsequently killed....
Blacks that I know tell me "negro" is an offensive term. You can't seem to use it enough. Why?

Level 5

Location hidden

#28419 Jul 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="American Lady"
In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help[/QUOTE]

And then he admitted it was too dark for him to see who was actually *see* who was yelling for help, and of course he wasn't watching when the pedophile fired the fatal shot in the middle of a scream identified as Martin's scream.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28423 Jul 6, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>

Tracy Martin and Brandi may have to answer the question from defense regarding why they went to bed instead of being worried why his son wasn't home after a short trip to the store. Why the LEO and other activity just down the street didn't concern him if they got home at 10:30 as he said he did, and why he waited until the next morning to call police. His answers could open up the door to more questions about TMs past if he wasn't concerned because it was normal for TM to not be where he should be, and staying out late. Will be interesting for sure next week.
Why? What does that have to do with Zimmerman murdering Trayuvon? How is that evidence?

Level 5

Location hidden

#28424 Jul 6, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
I think as MSNBC falls in the ratings they will be looking at changes. I wrote to their advertisers and their producers a while back, maybe I should do it again.
Maybe you should do it a few thousand times.

Because we all know what happens when an advertiser gets a letter from someone like you that threatens you are going to stop buying their adult sized diapers, they pull the plug and move to FOX instead.

Show us all you are not full of [email protected] as we think- by right now starting that letter campaign.

Instead of wasting your time here...

Level 5

Location hidden

#28425 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
HOA cannot stop a legal citizen from carrying a firearm.
But they can be sued for knowing their mentally unbalanced associates is carrying a weapon and indeed they have rules which people whose IQ reaches above 80 knows isn't the same as law.

And of course you keep forgetting you told us that the pedophile followed Martin for less than ten seconds.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28426 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What would the DNA show us that we don't already know from Zimmerman's injuries and the eye witness?
You don't have to be beaten to near death in order to legally defend yourself. If I'm attacked by somebody that overpowers me, I shooting before the first punch lands if possible. And guess what? It's perfectly legal for me to do so as it was for Zim.
George Zimmerman is a sissy? Okay, then he's a sissy. But sissies need to protect themselves too. Sissies get all the same protections under the law that he-men do. If you don't want to get gunned down like an animal, then don't attack people like an animal.
I'm sure you realize how slim the odds are that someone would attempt to overpower you with nothing but their bare hands in this day and age of guns and knives.......unless you're prepped for a zombie attack. LOL
Beltway 8

Houston, TX

#28427 Jul 6, 2013
He might have qualified for CHINS, but since he was just visiting, juvenile probation probably wouldn't have gotten involved. He would actually have to gt arrested for juvenile probation to be involved. Maybe Captain Underpants should have waited for the police. If he hadn't engaged him, however, there wouldn't have been a crime and CU would have looked ignorant in making a false report. Does he still call the police every time he has a bowel movement?
There is some suspicious looking stool in my toilet. Can you send an officer?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28428 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
HOA cannot stop a legal citizen from carrying a firearm. That's the law. They may suggest he not carry a firearm while patrolling the neighborhood, but they can't stop him from carrying his firearm while on his own time doing whatever it is he wants to do be it go to the store or walk around the complex.
A HOA cannot even "suggest" not to do something that a occupant is legally entitled to do, by State Law.

I notice in the State of Florida that the prerequisites to obtain a licence to carry are very stringent.

Florida Statute 790.06 License to carry concealed weapon or firearm.--
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...
Beltway 8

Houston, TX

#28430 Jul 6, 2013
Why did the HOA pay the Martins for the wrongful death that happened to their son at Twin Retreat? Did Captain Underpants continue to live there? Where did he live after that? Guess he doesn't live there now. Are they living in that 40,000 rathole condo, all squeezed together like Willy Wonka's family and eating cheap cabbage? Tell me again how killing an innocent teen with no record improved CU's status and life.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#28431 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
HOA cannot stop a legal citizen from carrying a firearm. That's the law. They may suggest he not carry a firearm while patrolling the neighborhood, but they can't stop him from carrying his firearm while on his own time doing whatever it is he wants to do be it go to the store or walk around the complex.
Well, well, well, the goofball from Cleveland finally gets something right.

The HOA can't do squat to stop a resident from carrying legally.

But the HOA and it's insurance companies can damn sure roll over to the tune of a million bucks on a wrongful death suit because "their point man" shot a visitor who walking home from a nearby store.

There's a great story in today's Orlando Sentinel about a HOA official, Howard Fox, patrolling for "black folk" with two real weapons. Thankfully he didn't cut loose with the shoulder slung Glock on the dark skinned folks watching fireworks.

He's in the slammer, he'll never carry legally again...ever and his HOA will be signing checks shortly...large checks.

But you're the genius...LMAO.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28433 Jul 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I notice in the State of Florida that the prerequisites to obtain a licence to carry are very stringent.
Among the weakest in the 50 states.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28435 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Where is the evidence of this million dollars?
Where is the evidence that the pedophile followed Martin for less than ten seconds?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28438 Jul 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Police: HOA official pointed gun at woman for breaking rules

> ORLANDO --
An official for an apartment complex's Homeowners Association is accused of taking his duties a little too seriously -- pointing a gun at a woman whom he said was breaking complex rules.

Orlando Police said a woman was sitting on a pier at The Hamptons at Metrowest Thursday night when Howard Fox, 47, walked up and told her to leave the pier because it was after hours. The woman said Fox had a gun against his chest, which she claimed he raised and pointed at her. She said Fox said what she was doing was illegal.

The woman said she was afraid for her life and called 911.

Police said Fox told them that he was chairman of the Fine and Hearing Violations Committee, which gave him permission to walk the property to enforce HOA rules.

Police said Fox was armed with a Smith and Wesson Sigma .9 cal in an open carry holster on his belt, and a Glock .40 cal with a Roni Short Barrel Rifle attached on a sling around his shoulder.

According to the arrest report, Fox said he had the gun because he was hunting small animals around the complex.

Police said the complex's community association manager confirmed Fox's position, but said he never had the right to approach people, or carry or use weapons while reporting or enforcing the rules.

Fox was arrested for aggravated assault with a firearm,and open carrying of weapons/firearms.

We tried to talk to Fox, but he refused to comment. <

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Canuk 1,621,762
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? 6 hr IsisIsInDC 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Mary NY 514,206
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) 8 hr cadescove99 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated Sun GoGetThem 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages