Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28275 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The storyline made somewhat more sense when it was assumed GZ's skin colour was WHITE.
Now it comes across as if you're bigoted towards Hispanics.
Hope this is a humorous comment. I side with evidence and truth where ever it may lead...

Bigotry against any ethnic group is wrong....
Maya

Brooklyn, NY

#28276 Jul 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
More facts needed instead of your ranting and telling lies, shame on you, grow up. Your story grows and grows...the defense hasn't even began . They haven't even started depositions......reread what Gilbreath testified to......Stop Trolling and go find a way to support yourself.
Why are you so mean? Is it that ole blood from your ancestors causing you to be so soul-less, heartless and evil? People like you make me so dry sad. You are made of pure hate. How can you stand yourself??? I pray for you and your evil soul that you can change a become a human being.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28277 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame how disappointed you're going to be when Zim is set free. In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home, and the talking heads are saying that the proper thing to do in this case is to have the judge throw it out and not allow it to get to the jury because the prosecutions witness (medical examiner) was caught reading notes while testifying.
Zimmerman's attorneys have copy of note; no smoking gun, there, my Negro slayer friend....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28279 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home
YAH, you had to go downtown to pick up your food stamps, how tragic... they insist you have to sign for them... but the rest of us have FM radios and don't listen to the AM draft dodging Oxycontin snorting disk jockeys.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28280 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
.. because the prosecutions witness (medical examiner) was caught reading notes while testifying.
"Caught"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28281 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't do that here (or at least not supposed to). That's what they do in the middle-east to convict people.
We don't prosecute or convict people because some of the public doesn't like what took place. A person either breaks the law or they don't. That's why we have laws. If we are going to try, convict and imprison people because we don't like what they do, then what's the point of having laws in the first place?
That's why this trial is a black eye to the American justice system. If we are going to convict and imprison people based on what they did that we don't like and NOT because they broke any law, then we might as well go back to burning witches.
oh, Captain Z broke the law. Last time I checked, cold-blooded murder of folks of any race is illegal. Now, if you dad is a judge, I think he might be able to use his influence to put some heat on police chief, and subsequently pushed murder under the rug...

- It would make sense to allow the jury decides Captain Z's fate....

- You see, I've never heard you nor Fox News and Talk-radio ditto-heads complaining about Darryl Issa and GOP supremacists making false accusations against Obama and his administration; spending tax-payers money to investigate premeditated lies.... And, life goes on...
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28283 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman murdered somebody, where is the proof?
We had a person who was attacked, beaten and then used his legal firearm to stop the attack. There is noting illegal about that. It's the reason we have CCW laws in states.
So the question is, what makes this murder? Give me one thing Zimmerman did that warrants a murder charge. And don't say because he shot somebody. He shot in self-defense.
The problem is, you are relying on the account of Captain Z who lied to the public when he had the only opportunity to tell his story.

- Hannity gave him a change to tell the truth, Zimmerman looked at him and the audience straight in the eye and lied!

Shame on you for backing up the lies of a child killer who's trying to cover his crime! Are you a young Negro slayer, too?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28284 Jul 5, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you not believe it?
Is it because dads don't molest their children?
Is it because he doesn't look like a child molester?.....because is a former cop?....because he is a good, solid member of society?....because he has a nice yard?.....because he wears shorts and polo shirts?
What?
What makes you discount the very real possibility?
It's because the skankpig baby killer is a chronic liar. It's because there was ZERO evidence presented to support ANY of Jose Baez's slanderous accusations in his opening statement. It's because a MOUNTAIN of evidence pointed to the skankpig murdering her child. In short, I believe George Anthony (and his son, I forget his name) to be innocent of molestation, and Casey "SKANKPIG" Anthony to be guilty of murder, for the same reason that I believe George Zimmerman to be innocent of murder. The EVIDENCE supports all of my conclusions, and nothing but speculation and emotion support their opposites.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28285 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullies tend to insult or shove victims a little bit before proceeding into beating or killing them....
- Before cornering Trayvon in the dark alley, Captain Z knew how confrontation would end. A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago....
"A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago......."

This "motive" makes sense to you?

Perhaps if the storyline was written that it was George's "home invasion" maybe more so, but a friend's? No, that's too far out.... GZ would need to be batshit crazy, and snyway, according to the storyline your theory is toasted because GZ called 911 while Travon was still alive.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#28286 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullies tend to insult or shove victims a little bit before proceeding into beating or killing them....
- Before cornering Trayvon in the dark alley, Captain Z knew how confrontation would end. A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago....
George provoked the violent confrontation purely and simply, he admits to following the stranger for a good distance...stopping his pursuit and then starting again at least once, perhaps twice.

George admits to this in all of his statements to LE and also admits to shooting the stranger after a brief struggle.

George also had the option to run-move along when he encountered the stranger near the T rather than approach to within an arms distance.

The defense has rested...O'Mara is presently gabbing away.

At least it's not West...what a piece of work that one is.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#28287 Jul 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George provoked the violent confrontation purely and simply, he admits to following the stranger for a good distance...stopping his pursuit and then starting again at least once, perhaps twice.
George admits to this in all of his statements to LE and also admits to shooting the stranger after a brief struggle.
George also had the option to run-move along when he encountered the stranger near the T rather than approach to within an arms distance.
The defense has rested...O'Mara is presently gabbing away.
At least it's not West...what a piece of work that one is.
Should read that the "state" has rested.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28288 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
- Hannity gave him a change to tell the truth, Zimmerman looked at him and the audience straight in the eye and lied!
Oh my, if everyone who's ever LIED to the media were convicted, wouldn't that be a grand roundup at the OK corral.

The fact is the media thrives on sensationalized news reporting - the consumer's expectations are high!

Google - Edward Snowden. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28289 Jul 5, 2013
Jahvaris Fulton's testimony was broken up by efforts to unlock the evidence room adjacent to the courtroom. Unable to open it, court officials called a locksmith with a drill to help them out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/tray...

*******

You still think this trial is REAL, and in the entire courthouse there was only one single key to unlock the evidence room, which suddenly didn't work?

Goodness, the level of gullibility required to cope with what you people are expected to believe is so absolutely astounding - it must painful! LOL
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28290 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, if everyone who's ever LIED to the media were convicted, wouldn't that be a grand roundup at the OK corral.
The fact is the media thrives on sensationalized news reporting - the consumer's expectations are high!
Google - Edward Snowden. LOL
The point is, Captain Z has not testified under oath; all his supporters are relying on lies he's planted in the Media to defend him. Like the programmer would say: garbage in, garbage out!

_ if Captain Z lied to establish self-defense claim, the whole claim should therefore presumed false
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28291 Jul 5, 2013
"Before testifying, Sybrina Fulton posted on Twitter "I pray that God gives me the strength to properly represent my Angel Trayvon."

TRANSLATION -- the woman is being told that Angel Trayvon is protecting her, and threatened that if she screws up, he'll ditch her and harm will come to her and others in her family as well.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28292 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, Captain Z has not testified under oath; all his supporters are relying on lies he's planted in the Media to defend him. Like the programmer would say: garbage in, garbage out!
_ if Captain Z lied to establish self-defense claim, the whole claim should therefore presumed false
Shame on you -- you're not a newbie. The BURDEN resides with THE STATE to prove to the jury that a defendant is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, by presenting evidence which consists of testimony and exhibits.

Have you forgetting Cheney Mason's closing arguments to the jury - the defense is NOT required to prove a defendant's innocence and is legally entitled to rest without presenting any evidence at all!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28293 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you -- you're not a newbie. The BURDEN resides with THE STATE to prove to the jury that a defendant is guilty beyond reasonable doubt, by presenting evidence which consists of testimony and exhibits.
Have you forgetting Cheney Mason's closing arguments to the jury - the defense is NOT required to prove a defendant's innocence and is legally entitled to rest without presenting any evidence at all!
Prosecution has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Mr. Zimmerman has lied. The cornerstone or the only evidence supporting defendant's self-defense claim is Captain Z's statement. If Defendant is a proven liar, it's justifiably reasonable that his total claim would be disregarded by the jury...

Guilty, as charged!

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#28296 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad news for you Mr. Lawyer, even if Z was lying, that doesn't make him a murderer. All real evidence remains the same: Autopsy report, Zimmerman's injuries, eye witness.
Too bad so sad, the judge rules for the state...first defense witness is George's mother Gladys.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28297 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Prosecution has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Mr. Zimmerman has lied. The cornerstone or the only evidence supporting defendant's self-defense claim is Captain Z's statement. If Defendant is a proven liar, it's justifiably reasonable that his total claim would be disregarded by the jury...
Guilty, as charged!
So then the State should have charged GZ with lying, but they didn't. It's only common sense to file charges based upon evidence that a reasonable chance of a conviction.

However if Mark O'Mara does not put forth ANY defense on behalf of GZ, all his public appeals to fund a defense including paying for expert witnesses will look mighty suspicious.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#28298 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what he said on Hannity. That doesn't warrant a murder charge no different than lying Dee-Dee makes Martin the attacker. The state has to point to the exact reason why they charged Z with murder and talk shows are not it. Evidence is it.
He went on talk shows and changed his story and lied. He made it evidence. He should have kept his mouth shut. I do hope he insists on taking the stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,172,634
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min AN is me 491,214
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 50,306
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 min Marley 70,768
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr King George 96,835
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,823
The alphabet (Jun '06) 13 hr Princess Hey 1,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM
Breaking Down Mariota vs. Jameis Debate
Bleacher Report 6:29 PM
Which Mariota Flaws Concern Scouts Most
NBC Sports 5:48 AM
Bajakian's NFL bolt leaves hole for Vols, continued search for Chips