Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
24,361 - 24,380 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What a firm grasp of the reality of the evidence presented..
It isn't legal to shoot black people in Florida... anymore...

Let's see if the defense opens with acknowledging that the pedophile is a liar.

Get that out of the way...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the roar of Trayvon screaming for help ? The sound of George shooting the kid in the chest ? or the roar of Georges 4 different versions of how it happened ?
You've written some really good examples of emotionally driven hype!
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i can't hear you, over the ROAR of real EVIDENCE, that backs up George's entire account of events...Say What?......
All I can hear is the sound of your flailing and protesting DNA, forensic and Medical records evidence proving Captain Z has lied.

- All evidence presented so far depict that Captain Z planned to kill a young Negro to avenge home invasion his friends and neighbors were the victim of few days before Trayvon's assassination...

_ Captain Z was ready to kill that night... Trayvon was just at the wrong place at the wrong time....

_ "Almost a perfect" murder, but DNA, Medical records and forensic evidence messed up alibi and self-defense claims....

_ Martin was no thug. He's older brother is a soft-spoken college student. If Captain Z gave him a chance to live, Trayvon would probably be attending college at this point....

Senseless and cruel assassination!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't legal to shoot black people in Florida... anymore...
Let's see if the defense opens with acknowledging that the pedophile is a liar.
Get that out of the way...
Nothing like pumping with case from all angles since public interest is lagging.......if George Zimmerman wasn't racist then he was a pedophile. Why not make him a cult leader of a terrorist organization?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can hear is the sound of your flailing and protesting DNA, forensic and Medical records evidence proving Captain Z has lied.
- All evidence presented so far depict that Captain Z planned to kill a young Negro to avenge home invasion his friends and neighbors were the victim of few days before Trayvon's assassination...
_ Captain Z was ready to kill that night... Trayvon was just at the wrong place at the wrong time....
_ "Almost a perfect" murder, but DNA, Medical records and forensic evidence messed up alibi and self-defense claims....
_ Martin was no thug. He's older brother is a soft-spoken college student. If Captain Z gave him a chance to live, Trayvon would probably be attending college at this point....
Senseless and cruel assassination!
The storyline made somewhat more sense when it was assumed GZ's skin colour was WHITE.

Now it comes across as if you're bigoted towards Hispanics.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how the pedophile has already been proved to be a liar and whose word is so useless he's not going to take the stand.
Which of the four stories do you suppose the defense will use?
Each of the stories "suggest" that George provoked the violent confrontation.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Each of the stories "suggest" that George provoked the violent confrontation.
Bullies tend to insult or shove victims a little bit before proceeding into beating or killing them....

- Before cornering Trayvon in the dark alley, Captain Z knew how confrontation would end. A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago....

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The storyline made somewhat more sense when it was assumed GZ's skin colour was WHITE.
Now it comes across as if you're bigoted towards Hispanics.
Hope this is a humorous comment. I side with evidence and truth where ever it may lead...

Bigotry against any ethnic group is wrong....
Maya

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
More facts needed instead of your ranting and telling lies, shame on you, grow up. Your story grows and grows...the defense hasn't even began . They haven't even started depositions......reread what Gilbreath testified to......Stop Trolling and go find a way to support yourself.
Why are you so mean? Is it that ole blood from your ancestors causing you to be so soul-less, heartless and evil? People like you make me so dry sad. You are made of pure hate. How can you stand yourself??? I pray for you and your evil soul that you can change a become a human being.

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame how disappointed you're going to be when Zim is set free. In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home, and the talking heads are saying that the proper thing to do in this case is to have the judge throw it out and not allow it to get to the jury because the prosecutions witness (medical examiner) was caught reading notes while testifying.
Zimmerman's attorneys have copy of note; no smoking gun, there, my Negro slayer friend....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home
YAH, you had to go downtown to pick up your food stamps, how tragic... they insist you have to sign for them... but the rest of us have FM radios and don't listen to the AM draft dodging Oxycontin snorting disk jockeys.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
.. because the prosecutions witness (medical examiner) was caught reading notes while testifying.
"Caught"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't do that here (or at least not supposed to). That's what they do in the middle-east to convict people.
We don't prosecute or convict people because some of the public doesn't like what took place. A person either breaks the law or they don't. That's why we have laws. If we are going to try, convict and imprison people because we don't like what they do, then what's the point of having laws in the first place?
That's why this trial is a black eye to the American justice system. If we are going to convict and imprison people based on what they did that we don't like and NOT because they broke any law, then we might as well go back to burning witches.
oh, Captain Z broke the law. Last time I checked, cold-blooded murder of folks of any race is illegal. Now, if you dad is a judge, I think he might be able to use his influence to put some heat on police chief, and subsequently pushed murder under the rug...

- It would make sense to allow the jury decides Captain Z's fate....

- You see, I've never heard you nor Fox News and Talk-radio ditto-heads complaining about Darryl Issa and GOP supremacists making false accusations against Obama and his administration; spending tax-payers money to investigate premeditated lies.... And, life goes on...

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman murdered somebody, where is the proof?
We had a person who was attacked, beaten and then used his legal firearm to stop the attack. There is noting illegal about that. It's the reason we have CCW laws in states.
So the question is, what makes this murder? Give me one thing Zimmerman did that warrants a murder charge. And don't say because he shot somebody. He shot in self-defense.
The problem is, you are relying on the account of Captain Z who lied to the public when he had the only opportunity to tell his story.

- Hannity gave him a change to tell the truth, Zimmerman looked at him and the audience straight in the eye and lied!

Shame on you for backing up the lies of a child killer who's trying to cover his crime! Are you a young Negro slayer, too?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you not believe it?
Is it because dads don't molest their children?
Is it because he doesn't look like a child molester?.....because is a former cop?....because he is a good, solid member of society?....because he has a nice yard?.....because he wears shorts and polo shirts?
What?
What makes you discount the very real possibility?
It's because the skankpig baby killer is a chronic liar. It's because there was ZERO evidence presented to support ANY of Jose Baez's slanderous accusations in his opening statement. It's because a MOUNTAIN of evidence pointed to the skankpig murdering her child. In short, I believe George Anthony (and his son, I forget his name) to be innocent of molestation, and Casey "SKANKPIG" Anthony to be guilty of murder, for the same reason that I believe George Zimmerman to be innocent of murder. The EVIDENCE supports all of my conclusions, and nothing but speculation and emotion support their opposites.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Bullies tend to insult or shove victims a little bit before proceeding into beating or killing them....
- Before cornering Trayvon in the dark alley, Captain Z knew how confrontation would end. A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago....
"A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago......."

This "motive" makes sense to you?

Perhaps if the storyline was written that it was George's "home invasion" maybe more so, but a friend's? No, that's too far out.... GZ would need to be batshit crazy, and snyway, according to the storyline your theory is toasted because GZ called 911 while Travon was still alive.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
George provoked the violent confrontation purely and simply, he admits to following the stranger for a good distance...stopping his pursuit and then starting again at least once, perhaps twice.

George admits to this in all of his statements to LE and also admits to shooting the stranger after a brief struggle.

George also had the option to run-move along when he encountered the stranger near the T rather than approach to within an arms distance.

The defense has rested...O'Mara is presently gabbing away.

At least it's not West...what a piece of work that one is.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George provoked the violent confrontation purely and simply, he admits to following the stranger for a good distance...stopping his pursuit and then starting again at least once, perhaps twice.
George admits to this in all of his statements to LE and also admits to shooting the stranger after a brief struggle.
George also had the option to run-move along when he encountered the stranger near the T rather than approach to within an arms distance.
The defense has rested...O'Mara is presently gabbing away.
At least it's not West...what a piece of work that one is.
Should read that the "state" has rested.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
- Hannity gave him a change to tell the truth, Zimmerman looked at him and the audience straight in the eye and lied!
Oh my, if everyone who's ever LIED to the media were convicted, wouldn't that be a grand roundup at the OK corral.

The fact is the media thrives on sensationalized news reporting - the consumer's expectations are high!

Google - Edward Snowden. LOL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Jahvaris Fulton's testimony was broken up by efforts to unlock the evidence room adjacent to the courtroom. Unable to open it, court officials called a locksmith with a drill to help them out.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/tray...

You still think this trial is REAL, and in the entire courthouse there was only one single key to unlock the evidence room, which suddenly didn't work?

Goodness, the level of gullibility required to cope with what you people are expected to believe is so absolutely astounding - it must painful! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••