Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29872 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28258 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is only 6% of Florida's population......worthless.....
Then, will you start a petition to free Zimmerman and get the other 94% to support it?

Cold-blooded murder by Captain Z; no doubt!

Funeral director says Trayvon's body showed no signs of brawl
Examination showed no indication of fighting aside from fatal gunshot wound to chest

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ems-...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28259 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, will you start a petition to free Zimmerman and get the other 94% to support it?
Cold-blooded murder by Captain Z; no doubt!
Funeral director says Trayvon's body showed no signs of brawl
Examination showed no indication of fighting aside from fatal gunshot wound to chest
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ems-...
Sorry, i can't hear you, over the ROAR of real EVIDENCE, that backs up George's entire account of events...Say What?......

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28260 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i can't hear you, over the ROAR of real EVIDENCE, that backs up George's entire account of events...Say What?......
funny how the pedophile has already been proved to be a liar and whose word is so useless he's not going to take the stand.

Which of the four stories do you suppose the defense will use?
Go West Virginia

Spring, TX

#28261 Jul 5, 2013
Defense attorney must have taken Democrat Gorge Demmerman out for ice cream. I'm catching a little of what is going on in Egypt before I head out for what i always do on Fridays.

Anyone who is calculating I'm here often is calculating wrong. Most of the time I am gone with my s.o. or friends. I have receipts as proof. Shopping, haircuts, gas, car wash, lunch, more shopping, etc. etc. I wasn't here. These people truly are SENILE. When they take away their driver's license, this is what happens.
They DRIVE on the Topix site. Tired of Senile has been here for years typing her novels about her imaginary family. A three year old could debunk her bogus stories. The other senile posters suck them up like a Hoover Deluxe.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#28262 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, i can't hear you, over the ROAR of real EVIDENCE, that backs up George's entire account of events...Say What?......
You mean the roar of Trayvon screaming for help ? The sound of George shooting the kid in the chest ? or the roar of Georges 4 different versions of how it happened ?

“I'm the Texas Dingbat.”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28263 Jul 5, 2013
Lint has more importance than me. I lie alot. I have no life.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28264 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That is only 6% of Florida's population......worthless.....
Pardon me, the number was two million, this one petition alone.

How one man helped spark online protest in Trayvon Martin case

Courtesy of Kevin Cunningham

Kevin Cunningham started a petition on change.org calling for the prosecution of the man who shot Florida teen Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26.

By Miranda Leitsinger, Staff Writer, NBC News

When Kevin Cunningham read about the killing of teenager Trayvon Martin early this month, he turned to a platform he was just starting to experiment with – social media – to add his voice to the few that were expressing outrage about a Florida police department’s handling of the case.

Little did he know when he started an online petition demanding that authorities prosecute the shooter, that it would garner more than 2 million signatures and help draw international attention to the 17-year-old’s shooting death on Feb. 26.

“I decided to take the skills that I’ve been working on … and apply them to the situation and see how well it would work out, and it just went crazy on me,” said Cunningham, 31, of Washington, D.C., who created the petition on the Change.org website on March 8.

“What I’ve learned is that in social media, you don’t have to go through institutions anymore.… Any individual with any idea can make it work if they have (a) connection to the Internet,” he added.

<snip>

Asked whether he thought people might be surprised to learn that a white man was responsible for the petition demanding justice for a black teenager he had never met, Cunningham said he didn’t “believe in black and white.”

“The only race I believe in is the human race,” he said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/29/10...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28265 Jul 5, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the roar of Trayvon screaming for help ? The sound of George shooting the kid in the chest ? or the roar of Georges 4 different versions of how it happened ?
What a firm grasp of the reality of the evidence presented....ELUDES YOU, out on the leftcoast..........
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#28266 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the wack cases on the Anthony threads, I never for one second believed slimeball Baez's molestation lies.
Why would you not believe it?

Is it because dads don't molest their children?
Is it because he doesn't look like a child molester?.....because is a former cop?....because he is a good, solid member of society?....because he has a nice yard?.....because he wears shorts and polo shirts?

What?
What makes you discount the very real possibility?

Level 5

Location hidden

#28267 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>What a firm grasp of the reality of the evidence presented..
It isn't legal to shoot black people in Florida... anymore...

Let's see if the defense opens with acknowledging that the pedophile is a liar.

Get that out of the way...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28268 Jul 5, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> You mean the roar of Trayvon screaming for help ? The sound of George shooting the kid in the chest ? or the roar of Georges 4 different versions of how it happened ?
You've written some really good examples of emotionally driven hype!

Atlanta, GA

#28269 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
All I can hear is the sound of your flailing and protesting DNA, forensic and Medical records evidence proving Captain Z has lied.

- All evidence presented so far depict that Captain Z planned to kill a young Negro to avenge home invasion his friends and neighbors were the victim of few days before Trayvon's assassination...

_ Captain Z was ready to kill that night... Trayvon was just at the wrong place at the wrong time....

_ "Almost a perfect" murder, but DNA, Medical records and forensic evidence messed up alibi and self-defense claims....

_ Martin was no thug. He's older brother is a soft-spoken college student. If Captain Z gave him a chance to live, Trayvon would probably be attending college at this point....

Senseless and cruel assassination!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28270 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't legal to shoot black people in Florida... anymore...
Let's see if the defense opens with acknowledging that the pedophile is a liar.
Get that out of the way...
Nothing like pumping with case from all angles since public interest is lagging.......if George Zimmerman wasn't racist then he was a pedophile. Why not make him a cult leader of a terrorist organization?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28271 Jul 5, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can hear is the sound of your flailing and protesting DNA, forensic and Medical records evidence proving Captain Z has lied.
- All evidence presented so far depict that Captain Z planned to kill a young Negro to avenge home invasion his friends and neighbors were the victim of few days before Trayvon's assassination...
_ Captain Z was ready to kill that night... Trayvon was just at the wrong place at the wrong time....
_ "Almost a perfect" murder, but DNA, Medical records and forensic evidence messed up alibi and self-defense claims....
_ Martin was no thug. He's older brother is a soft-spoken college student. If Captain Z gave him a chance to live, Trayvon would probably be attending college at this point....
Senseless and cruel assassination!
The storyline made somewhat more sense when it was assumed GZ's skin colour was WHITE.

Now it comes across as if you're bigoted towards Hispanics.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#28272 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how the pedophile has already been proved to be a liar and whose word is so useless he's not going to take the stand.
Which of the four stories do you suppose the defense will use?
Each of the stories "suggest" that George provoked the violent confrontation.

Atlanta, GA

#28273 Jul 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Each of the stories "suggest" that George provoked the violent confrontation.
Bullies tend to insult or shove victims a little bit before proceeding into beating or killing them....

- Before cornering Trayvon in the dark alley, Captain Z knew how confrontation would end. A "Negro thug" had to die to avenge George's friends home invasion by Negro thugs only a few days ago....

Atlanta, GA

#28275 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The storyline made somewhat more sense when it was assumed GZ's skin colour was WHITE.
Now it comes across as if you're bigoted towards Hispanics.
Hope this is a humorous comment. I side with evidence and truth where ever it may lead...

Bigotry against any ethnic group is wrong....
Maya

Brooklyn, NY

#28276 Jul 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
More facts needed instead of your ranting and telling lies, shame on you, grow up. Your story grows and grows...the defense hasn't even began . They haven't even started depositions......reread what Gilbreath testified to......Stop Trolling and go find a way to support yourself.
Why are you so mean? Is it that ole blood from your ancestors causing you to be so soul-less, heartless and evil? People like you make me so dry sad. You are made of pure hate. How can you stand yourself??? I pray for you and your evil soul that you can change a become a human being.

Atlanta, GA

#28277 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a shame how disappointed you're going to be when Zim is set free. In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home, and the talking heads are saying that the proper thing to do in this case is to have the judge throw it out and not allow it to get to the jury because the prosecutions witness (medical examiner) was caught reading notes while testifying.
Zimmerman's attorneys have copy of note; no smoking gun, there, my Negro slayer friend....

Level 5

Location hidden

#28279 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In fact, I was listening to the radio on the way back home
YAH, you had to go downtown to pick up your food stamps, how tragic... they insist you have to sign for them... but the rest of us have FM radios and don't listen to the AM draft dodging Oxycontin snorting disk jockeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,276,648
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,538
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min dmtnt 19,060
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 17 min Doobie Time 22,479
The alphabet (Jun '06) 18 min Doobie Time 1,448
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 19 min Doobie Time 18,250
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 21 min Doobie Time 9,499
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr LizW 502,175
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 72,663
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages