Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#28209 Jul 5, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC altered an audiotape to promote their agenda of convicting Zimmerman in the press. They should be open to a huge lawsuit this not like it is the 1st time they have done this type of deceptive reporting
Yo' klan piss, NBC did not tell enough of that lying pedophile racist Z-piss you stupid klan monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28211 Jul 5, 2013
And once again, Spazz comes home drunk and posts her stupid-twat idea of insults. Who watches those hoodied half-breeds while you're skanking around the black bars, Spazz? Did you check to see if they all made it home last night? Or are you like Tracey Martin, too interested in getting laid to check on your spawn? Maybe one of them is laying in the morgue like your hero ThugTray was when his so-called parents didn't care about him. Hope you're getting your lazy ass out of bed to watch the incubator perjure herself today. Rumor has it she's going to claim that can recognize the voice of a kid who hadn't lived with her for years, and maybe even claim she gave a damn about him. I believe I'll pass, not the way I want to spend a day off, watching a ghetto pig lying through her teeth in the hopes of cashing in on her dead spawn's corpse.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28212 Jul 5, 2013
..Geez,....this thread's seen better days.....
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28214 Jul 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was on the way home.
Even if the pedophile zimmerman was trying to pick up the boy and the boy rejected him, there was no need for the pedophile to kill him.
Damn, I wonder why TM didn't snap a pic of the creeper and/or his truck/car.
He was johnny on the spot with the bike brawl he recorded. With the convenience of phones with cameras we have "People of Walmart", why not suspicious persons.

That is what GZ should have done. If word of another crime that evening came in, GZ would have a suspect "captured" on media. Date, time, place.
Put that on the agenda for the N/W meeting.....

Speaking of which, does it bother anyone else that "security footage" can have inaccurate times? How the hell does that happen?
I'm thinking all CPU/DVMS devices have internal clocks set to some time standard from somewhere. That is just crazy-makin'. How much erroneous video has been used to implicate someone in a crime? Boggles the mind.

Could you be convinced that you were somewhere, that you don't remember being, if someone had video of it? An 18 minute difference seems insignicant over the course of a day, but within context of an hour is very significant. Unless you had contradicting evidence, ie the blue lights arrival on scene, would you doubt your own recall?
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28215 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...or try to pull me out of my car to steal it, I don't care if you're armed or not. I'm killing you right in your tracks and have every legal authority to do so.
Exactly, the "pull me out of my car" part. I love you!!!

You make me feel so smart....LOL
Skipper

Spring, TX

#28216 Jul 5, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
He was johnny on the spot with the bike brawl he recorded. With the convenience of phones with cameras we have "People of Walmart", why not suspicious persons.
That is what GZ should have done. If word of another crime that evening came in, GZ would have a suspect "captured" on media. Date, time, place.
Speaking of which, does it bother anyone else that "security footage" can have inaccurate times? How the hell does that happen?
I'm thinking all CPU/DVMS devices have internal clocks set to some time standard from somewhere. That is just crazy-makin'. How much erroneous video has been used to implicate someone in a crime? Boggles the mind.
Could you be convinced that you were somewhere, that you don't remember being, if someone had video of it? An 18 minute difference seems insignicant over the course of a day, but within context of an hour is very significant. Unless you had contradicting evidence, ie the blue lights arrival on scene, would you doubt your own recall?
Yes, GZ should have taken video of TM "skipping" as he claimed. Otherwise, he seems like a fool who is making up stories. TM ran away from him and he still pursued him.

It is amazing that no one in that community had video of that area behind the town homes. Also, the lighting behind the town homes was bad.

Zimmerman was looking for an address? He probably lied about that also and that has been proven.
He claimed there wasn't anywhere he could park where he could see TM without following him on foot.
He also said he got disoriented.
Skipper

Spring, TX

#28217 Jul 5, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a case in San Antonio where a spurned boyfriend was caught on bank footage, but what cinched the murder case was that he lied and said he was home, but his cell phone records placed him at the crime scene. He killed his former girlfriend's dog and killed her. His parents had money and they thought they would get him off with an expensive, high-powered attorney. He talked a good game, but in the end he got convicted. He wanted to appeal but pleaded poverty and the judge didn't buy it. I wish GZ's case was being tried here.

We shop constantly and eat out often, so we would have receipts from everywhere.

Since you mentioned video/pics, it is interesting that it was pics and video that Jodi Arias tried to destroy but instead captured her at the crime scene.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28218 Jul 5, 2013
Skipper, East of Eden, Florida Fattie and Disturbed White Girl,....Y'all know, George is NOT GUILTY.....That many names, signal's your depth of honesty.....

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#28219 Jul 5, 2013
Watching the Fulton family lying through their teeth.
Sybrina had herself a little bit of ghetto-tude going on cross examination. Reminded me a little of HoDeDe.

Seems ThugTray's half-brother didn't know his biological father..........what a surprise....and had to think about what year of college he's in... and has changed his mind about who is screaming on the tape to agree with his mommy. Wonder how much of the $$$$$$ mommy promised him?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28220 Jul 5, 2013
Ah, now I get it. You think the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial is going to prove something, and I'm betting it doesn't really matter which side "wins or loses", you'll run with it.

The Zimmerman trial is not a football game
By Jason Johnson, HLN contributor
updated 11:36 AM EDT, Thu July 04, 2013

<snip>

It is perfectly understandable why some want the Zimmerman trial to be scored like a football game. As a nation, we arenít too fond of long, drawn-out and nuanced experiences. We want a poll after every debate, a score after every witness, and winner or loser after every cross and redirect. Why? Because many Americans are heavily ideologically and politically invested in the outcome of the Zimmerman trial in a way we havenít seen since the Simpson trial.

Some gun owners want to see Zimmerman found not guilty because they believe his claim of self-defense validates their fight against gun control. Some Civil Rights leaders want to see Zimmerman found guilty because they believe it will show the criminal justice system treating African-Americans with equality. Some conservatives support Zimmerman because they resent the fact that political pressure and protests from the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton led to his arrest. Other organizations see a Zimmerman conviction as a blow to ďStand Your GroundĒ laws across America.

The list goes on and on, and supporters on each side want a halftime show during every recess or bench approach to show that their side is effectively moving the ball down the field. The problem with this belief is that the Zimmerman trial is not a game, and itís definitely not a guaranteed political game changer.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/04/georg...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28221 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Sybrina had herself a little bit of ghetto-tude going on cross examination. Reminded me a little of HoDeDe.
Seems ThugTray's half-brother didn't know his biological father..........what a surprise....and had to think about what year of college he's in... and has changed his mind about who is screaming on the tape to agree with his mommy. Wonder how much of the $$$$$$ mommy promised him?
Much like the Jodi Arias reality show that enabled you the opportunity to publicly fixate your focus on all matters of sexual dysfunction, this one allows you to freely expel your raciest views as well. The Casey Anthony case before that, incest and shameful family secrets. How convenient, all virtually back to back....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28222 Jul 5, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice many recent convictions arising from the suspect's computer being searched and low and behold, some type of incriminating evidence is found, for example "how to (insert here, something connected to the murder)". So often that, prior to the computer age, it makes me wonder why any murders were ever committed since obviously people did not have the resources to figure out how to do it by google.

What if a person close to you was murdered and police arrested you on the evidence of your computer activity, evidence that you had indeed preplanned the act. Would some diabolical prison chaplain then be able to convince you that you indeed were guilty of committing the murder, because you had become "a different person" overtaken by demons and you just didn't want to remember what happened? Maybe, eh?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#28223 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like the Jodi Arias reality show that enabled you the opportunity to publicly fixate your focus on all matters of sexual dysfunction, this one allows you to freely expel your raciest views as well. The Casey Anthony case before that, incest and shameful family secrets. How convenient, all virtually back to back....
You're confused, crazy girl. I didn't watch a minute of the Arias trial and know very little about it. The trial of the baby killing skank was local for me and pretty much unavoidable. Unlike the wack cases on the Anthony threads, I never for one second believed slimeball Baez's molestation lies. This case, although you're too crazy to recognize it, has HUGE ramifications for future case law. If George Zimmerman can be railroaded with a bogus murder charge in order to placate some screaming ghetto apes, ANY of us can be railroaded if we have to defend our lives against an attacker like ThugTray Martin. In addition, I don't like to see ANYONE railroaded into jail for a non-existent crime. The only crime committed the night ThugTray died was committed by him and it was attempted murder. He's been appropriately punished for that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#28225 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Have you heard, that Trayvon did'nt live with his mother, for 14 of his 17 years?....Post-trial, we need Congress and the FCC to take a look at what serves as honesty and integrity...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28226 Jul 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Y'all know, George is NOT GUILTY...
the pedophile ignored what he was told and chased after the boy and the pedophile decided he'd show the local PD how'd HE'D handle it.

You know it.

That scream was the boy begging for his life.

And that shot was your pedophile taking it.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#28227 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice many recent convictions arising from the suspect's computer being searched and low and behold, some type of incriminating evidence is found, for example "how to (insert here, something connected to the murder)". So often that, prior to the computer age, it makes me wonder why any murders were ever committed since obviously people did not have the resources to figure out how to do it by google.
What if a person close to you was murdered and police arrested you on the evidence of your computer activity, evidence that you had indeed preplanned the act. Would some diabolical prison chaplain then be able to convince you that you indeed were guilty of committing the murder, because you had become "a different person" overtaken by demons and you just didn't want to remember what happened? Maybe, eh?
Take your stupid Grund theories back to the state thread, crazy girl. We already have our share of nutcases here.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28228 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Sybrina had herself a little bit of ghetto-tude
You ugly fat Wal*mart c/s bigot: everyone of color is ghetto, eh?

You charge them a bit more, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28229 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, crazy girl. I didn't watch a minute of the Arias trial and know very little about it. The trial of the baby killing skank was local for me and pretty much unavoidable. Unlike the wack cases on the Anthony threads, I never for one second believed slimeball Baez's molestation lies. This case, although you're too crazy to recognize it, has HUGE ramifications for future case law. If George Zimmerman can be railroaded with a bogus murder charge in order to placate some screaming ghetto apes, ANY of us can be railroaded if we have to defend our lives against an attacker like ThugTray Martin. In addition, I don't like to see ANYONE railroaded into jail for a non-existent crime. The only crime committed the night ThugTray died was committed by him and it was attempted murder. He's been appropriately punished for that.
HUGE ramifications? Who's filled your head with such utter nonsense?

"There is no score to be kept because the realities of this case are not as high-minded as many of us would like to think they are. If Zimmerman is found innocent, it is not a victory for gun advocates. If you replay this scenario in a dozen states with a dozen juries, you will likely get different verdicts. If Zimmerman is found guilty, it does not strike a national blow against racism or police discrimination, nor will it stop the next Trayvon Martin from being killed. There will still be vigilantes, and there will still be police departments that don't do their due diligence."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#28230 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your stupid Grund theories back to the state thread, crazy girl. We already have our share of nutcases here.
I never mentioned the name. All US jails have prison chaplains, do they not...in Canada religion is a Govenrment funded "service" ....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why religion is so interested in "sinners" or how it come to be they are redeemed for their past transgressions - the devil make 'em do it, right? You hear it all the time in parole hearings....."I've turned my life over to god, I've become a different person".

Corrections Canada seeks a single provider for prison chaplaincy services
KIM MACKRAEL

Corrections Canada is shopping for a new national contractor to manage all federal prison chaplains, six months after Ottawa announced it would stop funding spiritual leaders who were only employed part-time.

That decision, which was announced last fall, meant most non-Christian contracts were not renewed, leaving 72 full-time Christian chaplains and two full-time Muslim chaplains responsible for most religious services in prisons across the country.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#28231 Jul 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
HUGE ramifications? Who's filled your head with such utter nonsense?
"There is no score to be kept because the realities of this case are not as high-minded as many of us would like to think they are. If Zimmerman is found innocent, it is not a victory for gun advocates. If you replay this scenario in a dozen states with a dozen juries, you will likely get different verdicts. If Zimmerman is found guilty, it does not strike a national blow against racism or police discrimination, nor will it stop the next Trayvon Martin from being killed. There will still be vigilantes, and there will still be police departments that don't do their due diligence."
Sunshine, I don't get my information from tabloid TV, and that's all HLN is. I know you're severely impaired, but seriously, go back to the state thread with your silly theories and delusional crap. We've more than met our quota of loons here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,382,545
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 59,459
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 5 hr Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 7 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Milee 73,636
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Murphey_Law 513,233
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages