Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28184 Jul 4, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!
Them Negroes had to stomp their feet a little just to finally get the State to bring captain Z to court for murdering an innocent young Negro just to show neighborhood how tough Captain Z was...
....Child Please......
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28185 Jul 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't have mattered if the boy was taking a shortcut through the housing complex to get to the other side.
The HOA lost because they should have known (more correctly, they knew exactly) that this pedophile was a wack job that they had extended some "authority" to travel their neighborhood armed.
Actually, the state gave him the authority. Remember, he was on his way to target. Just a law-abiding citizen.

I had just thought about what if this kid would have just been using the shortcut to the neighboring community. Staying off main roads. Knows that it is really easy to get swooped up into a car and go missing. Would it change my position?

I don't think it would.
Even if this kid was the thug doing the burglaries, he didn't need to die.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28186 Jul 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice mouth. Another dirty-mouthed thug supporter pretending to "discuss" when all you want to do is act like a ghetto rat.....or perhaps you're not acting. We'll see who is "dumb" (sorry, I won't quote your FILTH) when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty" and walks free, while the dead thug stays dead and his money-grubbing incubator and sperm donor whine about the kid they didn't care about til he was dead.
So you had to google M/Fer? LOL

I didn't mean to insult your prudish sensibilities.

I curse more like a sailor than a ghetto rat.
East of Eden

Spring, TX

#28188 Jul 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Dang, I might have to go out and find a Cuban @ lunchtime!!!!

She doesn't like A-A, but she loves her a good Cuban at lunchtime.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28192 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your honesty about Zim being found guilty even with a video tape is quite telling. However, the laws don't support your beliefs. The law supports the ability of any legally armed citizen to use their firearm when they are threatened. There is no law that states you have the legal rights to attack somebody if they are following you or you don't like the looks of them.
This case is not about our personal beliefs of guns, CCW or SYG. This case is to determine if Zimmerman is a murderer because he didn't adhere to the laws pertaining to carrying and using a firearm. So far, I've seen nothing in this case to suggest that Zimmerman broke any law.
It has nothing to do with my gun rights beliefs. Really.
GZ didn't inadvertently engage TM. He provoked. He pushed the right buttons. He is the kid who chants "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" while very much in your personal space. Has brought on many a backseat brawl. LOL

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28193 Jul 4, 2013
East of Eden wrote:
Tired of Silly wrote:
Why does'nt a massive racial liar, like you...Pick a Fuck*ng name already?....Florida Fattie, Disturbed White Girl....Massive Turd Girl.....How about Rachel Jeantel?....How's that suit ya?...
East of Eden

Spring, TX

#28195 Jul 4, 2013
What a genius. You type the curse word and bleep the ing part of the curse word. You never know who is on the keyboard. Let's keep it interesting.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28196 Jul 4, 2013
UZZA BOOYAH wrote:
In my opinion. Zimmerman had it out for Tray for some other occurrence, Pryer to that one.
Zimm was looking for a fight and found none. Bam!
I thought that they may have had an encounter some other time, too.
It to all deteriorate so damn fast.
Then, to find out GZ never even IDed himself. WTH?

That's something that should have been woven into the fairy tale somewhere.

He found a kid who tried to fight him off. And he murdered him.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#28197 Jul 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

The evidence is clear that Trayvon profiled Mr Zimmerman with racial hatred and attack Mr. Zimmerman with ill will and bad intent.
GZ exited his truck with ill will and bad intent.
TM should have had to pull him out of his truck.

17 year olds are ill in general.
GZ, too, I guess.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28198 Jul 4, 2013
Oasis wrote:
Even if this kid was the thug doing the burglaries, he didn't need to die.
He was on the way home.

Even if the pedophile zimmerman was trying to pick up the boy and the boy rejected him, there was no need for the pedophile to kill him.
zazz

United States

#28199 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why does'nt a massive racial liar, like you...Pick a Fuck*ng name already?....Florida Fattie, Disturbed White Girl....Massive Turd Girl.....How about Rachel Jeantel?....How's that suit ya?...
You don't mind the bitch from Ft Lauderdale using a different name every time she posts. You don't mind the resident pervert using a dozen names PER DAY. Does it have anything to do with you not liking what Spring Hill is saying?

Or have you appointed yourself Topix monitor?

Why don't you take care of yourself and stop issuing orders to other posters. It's NOYB who posts under what name.

Not to mention, you were wrong the other day when you claimed someone was Spring Hill who wasn't.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#28200 Jul 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ghetto ape, I've already explained to you that I, like any intelligent person (I know, you don't know any of those down there in the 'hood), do not click on links from any stranger. And you're stranger than most, apeface.
Don't hate me because I know your blood line. Sieg Heil!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28201 Jul 4, 2013
East of Eden wrote:
Tired of Silly wrote:
I'm surprised a Cuban would be white enough for her. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28202 Jul 4, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
So you had to google M/Fer? LOL
I didn't mean to insult your prudish sensibilities.
I curse more like a sailor than a ghetto rat.
She posts like a ghetto rat, or worse. Then her next post will be bragging about how much money she makes, her brats, how happily married she is etc.

I'll bet her husband isn't happily married.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#28203 Jul 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She posts like a ghetto rat, or worse. Then her next post will be bragging about how much money she makes, her brats, how happily married she is etc.
I'll bet her husband isn't happily married.
I'll bet she doesn't have one. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#28204 Jul 4, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with my gun rights beliefs. Really.
GZ didn't inadvertently engage TM. He provoked. He pushed the right buttons. He is the kid who chants "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" while very much in your personal space. Has brought on many a backseat brawl. LOL
Reminds me of my older brothers when I was a kid. They outgrew it. Zimmerman didn't. He's a bully who has to pick his victims carefully. Women, unarmed children, people in wheelchairs, animals.

Someone else said he should be put in a cell with Jodi Arias. Made me laugh, she would teach him a few good lessons. Chop chop, stab, stab, slice, bam.

Level 8

Location hidden

#28205 Jul 4, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet she doesn't have one. LOL
Bet you're right. If she does, he's mentally challenged, deaf, or both.

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#28206 Jul 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You never heard of a story where somebody without so much as skittles killed another person?
Yo' piss rated, your dumbazz have heard of cowardly klanjig racists like you killing unarmed Blacks because you are too scared to meet us face to face.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#28207 Jul 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid ghetto ape, I've already explained to you that I, like any intelligent person (I know, you don't know any of those down there in the 'hood), do not click on links from any stranger. And you're stranger than most, apeface.
Yo' trailer trash skankk, you cannot explain why your worthless monkey azz exist.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Chapin, SC

#28208 Jul 5, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
May Cable News Ratings: MSNBC In Last Place; CNN Up.
While Fox News dominated the ratings as usual with the top thirteen programs, there was a big shakeup with the other networks. MSNBC saw a dramatic drop-off — as viewers turned to CNN
The racists at MSNBC are sinking
More Americans say blacks more racist than whites: Rasmussen report
Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist.
Even blacks admit that they are the most racist,lol
Rasmussen said:“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way
All hail George Zimmerman the slayer of racist Black Thugs
Yo' piss seeker, you do sound like the lying racists at Fox News. Is that the best your lying monkey azz can do?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,394,924
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 60,043
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 hr WasteWater 919
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 2 hr Patriot 275
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr -Prince- 19,014
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 117
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 5 hr chokesontranniesu... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages