Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#28132 Jul 4, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to mention that Zimmerman is trying to scam NBC out $Zillions to pay his lawyers and enrich himself after committing what he believes to be "the Perfect Crime"
NBC altered an audiotape to suit its agenda they deserve it
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#28133 Jul 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I don't love the Trayvons of the world, or their parents. Trayvon Martin was a violent animal. The cause is irrelevant. Rabid dogs are rabid because of disease, but they must be put down when they bite. Trayvon Martin was violent because of poor upbringing and his own unwillingness to overcome his environment. When he tried to kill someone, he had to be put down.
Uncivilized is a young man who believed that the appropriate response to being observed was to try to kill the observer. Uncivilized is stealing, vandalizing, street fighting, filthy posts about girls, drug use, drug selling, and referring to a perfect stranger as a "CREEPY ASS CRACKER".
Trayvon Martin was uncivilized. He was little more than a wild animal, and he was an animal who attacked. Putting him down was the only appropriate response.
You words sound like something from Nazi Germany.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28134 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC altered an audiotape
NBC cut out some dead air in the tape.

NBC isn't on trial and their tape isn't part of the proceedings.

If you don't like what NBC did, then don't watch them anymore.

Of course, a person with such standards would have stopped watching FOX a long time ago.

Level 3

Location hidden

#28135 Jul 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't have mattered if the boy was taking a shortcut through the housing complex to get to the other side.
The HOA lost because they should have known (more correctly, they knew exactly) that this pedophile was a wack job that they had extended some "authority" to travel their neighborhood armed.
State law supersedes a rule the HOA may or may not have had . The martins didn't wait for their kids corpse to get cold before hiring a attorney. I guess money wipes all of the sorrow from Sybrina, since she didn't bring the thug up anyway She will make mother of the year if she testifies how the loss of this thug has impacted her life
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#28136 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> NBC altered an audiotape to promote their agenda of convicting Zimmerman in the press. They should be open to a huge lawsuit this not like it is the 1st time they have done this type of deceptive reporting
And Martin family will sue Zimmerman for twice the amount they hope to scam from NBC.

_ Zimmerman's lawyers had been involved in a character assassination campaign against the deceased Trayvon Martin and his family.

_ Zimmerman's folks flooded the Media with fake videos depicting somebody else as Martin fighting on the street and doing other bad stuff...

B.T.W., Zimmerman lawyers had to apologize to the court for their willful malfeasance toward the character of victim and his family...

Race-baiting thugs in suits!

Level 5

Location hidden

#28137 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
They should be open to a huge lawsuit
So sue them.

Let me know how it turns out for you, cracker.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28138 Jul 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
Lets not forget how the thug Trayvon Martin referred to himself "No Limit N*gg*"
Let's not forget that the pedophile zimmerman referred to himself as "N*gg*TB".

Gee. Looks like a tie in the offensive nickname department.

Level 3

Location hidden

#28139 Jul 4, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
_ If your dog bites a lawful visitor, you are financially liable for the injury
_ If somebody used your car to kill a pedestrian, you are financially liable
_ Zimmerman was operating as an agent for the HOA; they are financially liable for his actions...
Acting as an agent of the HOA was he paid for this
Zimmerman was renting a townhome and belonged there. if the Martins wanted to sue someone it should be him. I have yet to see or hear of a shooting by police or civilian where someone didn't get sued. This is the first time I have herd of an HOA getting sued because a thug was killed attacking a resident

Seems to me that the HOA took the easy way out and settled for what it was insured for or maybe less to appease Martins greedy parents
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#28140 Jul 4, 2013
May Cable News Ratings: MSNBC In Last Place; CNN Up.

While Fox News dominated the ratings as usual with the top thirteen programs, there was a big shakeup with the other networks. MSNBC saw a dramatic drop-off — as viewers turned to CNN

The racists at MSNBC are sinking

More Americans say blacks more racist than whites: Rasmussen report

Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist.

Even blacks admit that they are the most racist,lol

Rasmussen said:“Among black Americans, 31 percent think most blacks are racist, while 24 percent consider most whites racist and 15 percent view most Hispanics that way

All hail George Zimmerman the slayer of racist Black Thugs

Level 5

Location hidden

#28141 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> State law supersedes a rule the HOA may or may not have had .
HOA settled for over a million dollars.

The burden of proof was enough for HOA.

Here's to hoping the defense is desperate enough to put your fat lying turd on the stand.

As the state has already proved he lies when he blinks.

With his Hannity interview...

Level 5

Location hidden

#28142 Jul 4, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
May Cable News Ratings
Cable.

Who cares.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28143 Jul 4, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
Zimmerman was renting a townhome and belonged there.
Martin was a guest in a town home and had every bit as much right to be there as the pedophile.

The pedophile appointed himself sheriff of the neighborhood.

He wasn't fit to do the job.

And the HOA knew it.

Hence: they settled.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#28146 Jul 4, 2013
George Zimmerman friend and mentor Frank Taaffe is such a joke. He forgets that his his own son was driving drunk and cause the death of his friend and himself. Yet he has the gull to call Trayvon Thug martin on national TV, when his own son is a killer.....(Had he lived he would be in prison)
Frank himself is also on probation for a 3rd 502. Father like son ?? He also lost a 2o year old son I dont know the details that caused his death.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28147 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
They didn't stop the tape, they took a part out to try and make it look as if Zimmerman was being racist
The first line of defense in a defamation suit is: truth.

It's a concept- truth- that you obviously know not a damn thing about, Pinocchio.

Maybe you can use the next ten years or so the pedophile is in jail to get a law degree- after your GED and your college degree- and represent him?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28148 Jul 4, 2013
U Wish U Were Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the word help should be exchanged for the word "groomed" as I do not believe for one minute that he did anything out of kindness. More than one source has described Gorge as a Jekyll/Hyde personality which means he fools everyone by how he acts in public and behind closed doors, he is quite another individual.
Maybe he was molested as a child and can use that as a mitigating factor.
..."more than one source",eh?.....can you supply them, as they are so numerous?.....BTW, what happened to Disturbed White Girl?.....or your other alias's...?

Level 5

Location hidden

#28150 Jul 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..."more than one source",eh?.....can you supply them
Google "zimmerman Jekyll Hyde" and take your pick from the 247,000 hits

Level 5

Location hidden

#28151 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret that blacks are the most violent people in our country
I guess you forgot you were calling them "inner city folk".

What color was the kid who walked into a primary school and killed 27 people again, Pinocchio?

What was the color of the skin of the guy who went into the movie theater and shot some 70 odd people, Pinocchio?

What was the color of the guy who parked the truck in front of that building in OK and killed 151 people, Pinocchio?

What was the color of the skin of the people who lynched over 5,000 "inner city folk" again, Pinocchio?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28152 Jul 4, 2013
Facts support Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Z did call the police to handle it. He was concerened about breakins in the hood. He wasn't looking for a target he was keeping an eye out on someone he felt might be desiring to break in a home and TM was acting to Z what he felt might be someone going to do that. TM was 17 and was old enough to kill with his bare hands. TM might be alive today if he had done some things different as well. He could have run, could have gone to a home and asked for help, could have called 911, could have told Z to stop following him and ask why was he following him. Instead he attacked Z which was a crime. Those facts are supported by the evidence.
SYG works both ways.

I suggest you not only compare GZ's stories, you look at the cell phone records which document the timeline.

I also suggest you stop for a minute and ask yourself how a man weighing 200 lbs could be held down by a kid weighing 160 pounds, who only had 2 hands and not the 5 or 6 as required by GZ's many versions of events.

And if you do check the facts, perhaps you can explain how TM's hands were underneath his body, which contradicts the very story GZ told.

It helps when you know ahead of time, the words you need to speak to claim self-defense. A fact the State has proven beyond any doubt, he was well aware of.

Level 5

Location hidden

#28153 Jul 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In my city, they had to cancel fireworks on the 4th because you can't assemble a bunch of blacks together
Actually, bigot, cities are cancelling fireworks because people don't see the sense in spending $100,000 for a fifteen minute display when the money can be better spent on something else.

Especially when the "good citizens" can't even pass levies to repair leaking roofs on the public schools.

Why do you and your Klan brothers stop whining and chip in a few bucks and have your own show?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28154 Jul 4, 2013
Ctz wrote:
George Zimmerman friend and mentor Frank Taaffe is such a joke. He forgets that his his own son was driving drunk and cause the death of his friend and himself. Yet he has the gull to call Trayvon Thug martin on national TV, when his own son is a killer.....(Had he lived he would be in prison)
Frank himself is also on probation for a 3rd 502. Father like son ?? He also lost a 2o year old son I dont know the details that caused his death.
Let's not do this.......I don't like the guy either. I think he's a loud mouthed idiot.

But I do wonder why a man, after losing 2 sons within one year, would not be grieving their deaths instead of going on national TV and shooting his mouth off without showing any respect for someone else's dead child.

When this case is over, and it fades from the headlines, Mr. T. will sooner or later have to deal with his own personal grief and he will no longer be able to put that off. And for that, I send him my deepest sympathies.

jmo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,171,884
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 29 min The Real Missy 17,815
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 50,184
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,748
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr LizW 491,188
Topless women weekend 9 hr Ladonna C 1
Did George Anthony Help Hide the Body? (Jul '11) 9 hr Ngrace 14
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News