Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27769 Jun 30, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree wholeheartedly . Someone posted that welfare exceeds the median pay for a working Family . This has to change You cannot have a nation of takers it will implode.
Incidents like the Zimmerman trial is a disgrace to the criminal justice system . If the judge has any sense she will accept the defenses motion for dismissal that is always made after the prosecution rests
I agree, but don't anticipate it to happen. The arrest was only to shut up the likes of Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson Crump and their crony followers. Even the cop said that he didn't feel comfortable filing for manslaughter because they didn't have the evidence to support it. If our justice system is going to start arresting people based on what people cry out about instead of the evidence, I hate to see what is coming down the road. What I do anticipate is TM's parents to look for a way to suck every dime they can from their son's death. Hopefully when all of this is over, GZ will find a civil attorney to slap it back in their faces like he is doing to NBC for altering the 911 recordings.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27770 Jun 30, 2013
Why wrote:
Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, Martin's parents, held a news conference Thursday in which their attorney said they didn't want race injected into the trial. Some reporters asked why the nation's most prominent black civil rights had been invited to Sanford to demand Zimmerman's arrest if race wasn't an issue. But attorney Daryl Parks said at this stage of the case, it shouldn't be a factor
Why was it a factor before, Florida is a sunshine state all the facts of the case have been available for a long time for those who were interested?
Yes, I saw that interview, and was shaking my head at the pure BS of it. Now that we are at trial its not about race. it was ALL about race before. What ever benefits them is the story they tell. All this back stepping will come back to haunt them as they try to suck more blood money out of their son's death.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27771 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but don't anticipate it to happen. The arrest was only to shut up the likes of Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson Crump and their crony followers. Even the cop said that he didn't feel comfortable filing for manslaughter because they didn't have the evidence to support it. If our justice system is going to start arresting people based on what people cry out about instead of the evidence, I hate to see what is coming down the road. What I do anticipate is TM's parents to look for a way to suck every dime they can from their son's death. Hopefully when all of this is over, GZ will find a civil attorney to slap it back in their faces like he is doing to NBC for altering the 911 recordings.
He need s to sue everybody/entity that has been a part if this racial biased BS case. Further more I hope they come out of the woodwork rioting on not guilty verdict. Let the world see what this BS was all about.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27773 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but don't anticipate it to happen. The arrest was only to shut up the likes of Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson Crump and their crony followers. Even the cop said that he didn't feel comfortable filing for manslaughter because they didn't have the evidence to support it. If our justice system is going to start arresting people based on what people cry out about instead of the evidence, I hate to see what is coming down the road. What I do anticipate is TM's parents to look for a way to suck every dime they can from their son's death. Hopefully when all of this is over, GZ will find a civil attorney to slap it back in their faces like he is doing to NBC for altering the 911 recordings.
I hope they DON'T throw it out when the state is done presenting evidence that supports the defense. If they do that, they can come back and re-try the case again. Let's not give them time to re-train the idiot HoDeDe and make witnesses disappear. If the trial goes the whole way and there is a not guilty verdict, that will be the end of that-double jeopardy will kick in and it will be over for all time. Yes, more tax dollars will be wasted, but as a Seminole County taxpayer, I'm willing to waste a few more dollars to give Mr. Zimmerman and his family the peace of mind of knowing that this trumped up charge cannot come back again. Can't wait to see who the prosecution calls this week to support Mr. Zimmerman's account!!

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#27774 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>He did what he was supposed to. Thats why he is alive and the the punk is dead.
What ever you say Mrs Zimmerman - Racists like you and Silly cannot be embarrassed, you lack both intelligence and the capacity for critical thinking. You and Silly are so busy trying to outdo each other with the hateful remarks trying to be funny, you don't even notice how stupid and ignorant you both sound.....
Everyone knows there will always be people like both of ya, who are so low classed and injurious, due to the fact of not knowing any better.

I feel sorry for you.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27775 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>He did what he was supposed to.
He was supposed to wait for the real cops to show up.

That is why he is in jail and why he is going to take on more colon assaults than Racer42's going out of business sale.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27777 Jun 30, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you say Mrs Zimmerman - Racists like you and Silly cannot be embarrassed, you lack both intelligence and the capacity for critical thinking. You and Silly are so busy trying to outdo each other with the hateful remarks trying to be funny, you don't even notice how stupid and ignorant you both sound.....
Everyone knows there will always be people like both of ya, who are so low classed and injurious, due to the fact of not knowing any better.
I feel sorry for you.
I gave you a heart God Bless you. You need mental health care dear. Calll a suicide hotline.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27778 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>He need s to sue everybody
Gosh, otherwise he would have to get a job.

BTW: best of luck suing the state.

Qualified Immunity.
higgans

Marion, IN

#27779 Jun 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was breaking no laws but simply using bad judgement as just turned 17 year olds tend to do. Using the shortcut was a mistake during hours of darkness, particularly because it put him along side of Frank T's place and then ducking into the mail kiosk rather than continue walking along the roadway proved a fatal mistake.
George has a history of dancing with shadows, seeing things that aren't. The all female jury will pick up on that by trials end and imo likely conclude that George initiated 100% of the circumstances leading to the unfortunate death of a juvenile.
yep...
yes sir!...

you betch ya'....

that's a big 10-4, buddy!

AND....

IF TM had went staight home at almost ANY time after seeing some 'creepy ass cracker' or 'ni^%$r' following him, this event would have NEVER happened.

ye sir-ree bob....

GZ must have had effing mind control, eh?LOL

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27780 Jun 30, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping Sally's among the missing because she's sequestered.......... ;)
I hope she just took a break, due to the high influx of mixed nuts...lol...It's all turning out as we've thought, you included.....Told you guys, all along....Jon Good would be the clincher....remember me posting that Fox segment 100 times, till they took it away....lol...Hard to believe so many real racist, still wanna make up sh*t?....Seem's eventually they would be ashamed of their creepy behavior....
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27781 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, otherwise he would have to get a job.
BTW: best of luck suing the state.
Qualified Immunity.
Wrong

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27782 Jun 30, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree wholeheartedly . Someone posted that welfare exceeds the median pay for a working Family . This has to change You cannot have a nation of takers it will implode.
Incidents like the Zimmerman trial is a disgrace to the criminal justice system . If the judge has any sense she will accept the defenses motion for dismissal that is always made after the prosecution rests
It's likely continued as a sorta insurance policy, againest a native uprising.....lol....Kind of an embarrassment for this state....Time to reconsider all the social order formulation, going on, eh?....

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27783 Jun 30, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever you say Mrs Zimmerman - Racists like you and Silly cannot be embarrassed, you lack both intelligence and the capacity for critical thinking. You and Silly are so busy trying to outdo each other with the hateful remarks trying to be funny, you don't even notice how stupid and ignorant you both sound.....
Everyone knows there will always be people like both of ya, who are so low classed and injurious, due to the fact of not knowing any better.
I feel sorry for you.
Ditto.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27784 Jun 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...
yes sir!...
you betch ya'....
that's a big 10-4, buddy!
AND....
IF TM had went staight home at almost ANY time after seeing some 'creepy ass cracker' or 'ni^%$r' following him, this event would have NEVER happened.
ye sir-ree bob....
GZ must have had effing mind control, eh?LOL
This trial is already over. The jurors wouldn't even listen to the big momma 's lies. Totally ignored and J Good creamed prosecution.
higgans

Marion, IN

#27785 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>This trial is already over. The jurors wouldn't even listen to the big momma 's lies. Totally ignored and J Good creamed prosecution.
hell, in this Bizarro-Amerika, I wouldn't be surprised if this Judge set aside a Jury acquittal and ruled, by State Decree, GZ guilty on all accounts!LOL

actually, NOT so funny....
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27786 Jun 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hell, in this Bizarro-Amerika, I wouldn't be surprised if this Judge set aside a Jury acquittal and ruled, by State Decree, GZ guilty on all accounts!LOL
actually, NOT so funny....
Not gonna happen.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27788 Jun 30, 2013
I wonder how many set of cuffs it takes to jack up the kid killer.
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27789 Jun 30, 2013
WOW, Sundance just posted that Trayvon Martin was Baker Acted in the Miami Dade School System.

You know what that mean's " he was a danger to himself and others". This is big, huge even considering we have proof that this was not included in his victimoligy report from the Sanford Police. The actually admitted in a internal affairs investigation that they shredded his records form Miami Dade Police when they received them.

We are talking about a political cover-up to deny George Zimmerman his rights to a fair trail at this point. People need to go to jail for this.

Trayvon Martin could rise from the dead along with Jesus Christ to bear witness that George Zimmerman shot TRAYVON MARTIN IN COLD BLOOD FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND IF CONVICTED A APPELLET COURT WOULD OVERTURN AT THIS POINT!

http://www.scribd.com/thelastrefuge/documents
American Lady

Danville, KY

#27790 Jun 30, 2013
How and Why The Media Got It So Wrong... The Zimmerman Case... Packaged and Sold By Ryan Julison, Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/3...

VERY Interesting READ!
Truthful TOO!
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27791 Jun 30, 2013
Actually Fat Boy murdered the child because he wanted the skittles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,125,921
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min marce-encore 488,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 38 min Mary NY 25,880
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 39 min Princess Hey 11,952
One Word (Jul '10) 41 min Princess Hey 1,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min sst 47,491
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 45 min Princess Hey 2,536
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr janeschinhair 17,680
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]