Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27780 Jun 30, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping Sally's among the missing because she's sequestered.......... ;)
I hope she just took a break, due to the high influx of mixed nuts...lol...It's all turning out as we've thought, you included.....Told you guys, all along....Jon Good would be the clincher....remember me posting that Fox segment 100 times, till they took it away....lol...Hard to believe so many real racist, still wanna make up sh*t?....Seem's eventually they would be ashamed of their creepy behavior....
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27781 Jun 30, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, otherwise he would have to get a job.
BTW: best of luck suing the state.
Qualified Immunity.
Wrong

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27782 Jun 30, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree wholeheartedly . Someone posted that welfare exceeds the median pay for a working Family . This has to change You cannot have a nation of takers it will implode.
Incidents like the Zimmerman trial is a disgrace to the criminal justice system . If the judge has any sense she will accept the defenses motion for dismissal that is always made after the prosecution rests
It's likely continued as a sorta insurance policy, againest a native uprising.....lol....Kind of an embarrassment for this state....Time to reconsider all the social order formulation, going on, eh?....
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27784 Jun 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...
yes sir!...
you betch ya'....
that's a big 10-4, buddy!
AND....
IF TM had went staight home at almost ANY time after seeing some 'creepy ass cracker' or 'ni^%$r' following him, this event would have NEVER happened.
ye sir-ree bob....
GZ must have had effing mind control, eh?LOL
This trial is already over. The jurors wouldn't even listen to the big momma 's lies. Totally ignored and J Good creamed prosecution.
higgans

Avon, IN

#27785 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>This trial is already over. The jurors wouldn't even listen to the big momma 's lies. Totally ignored and J Good creamed prosecution.
hell, in this Bizarro-Amerika, I wouldn't be surprised if this Judge set aside a Jury acquittal and ruled, by State Decree, GZ guilty on all accounts!LOL

actually, NOT so funny....
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27786 Jun 30, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hell, in this Bizarro-Amerika, I wouldn't be surprised if this Judge set aside a Jury acquittal and ruled, by State Decree, GZ guilty on all accounts!LOL
actually, NOT so funny....
Not gonna happen.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27788 Jun 30, 2013
I wonder how many set of cuffs it takes to jack up the kid killer.
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27789 Jun 30, 2013
WOW, Sundance just posted that Trayvon Martin was Baker Acted in the Miami Dade School System.

You know what that mean's " he was a danger to himself and others". This is big, huge even considering we have proof that this was not included in his victimoligy report from the Sanford Police. The actually admitted in a internal affairs investigation that they shredded his records form Miami Dade Police when they received them.

We are talking about a political cover-up to deny George Zimmerman his rights to a fair trail at this point. People need to go to jail for this.

Trayvon Martin could rise from the dead along with Jesus Christ to bear witness that George Zimmerman shot TRAYVON MARTIN IN COLD BLOOD FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND IF CONVICTED A APPELLET COURT WOULD OVERTURN AT THIS POINT!

http://www.scribd.com/thelastrefuge/documents
American Lady

Danville, KY

#27790 Jun 30, 2013
How and Why The Media Got It So Wrong... The Zimmerman Case... Packaged and Sold By Ryan Julison, Benjamin Crump, Natalie Jackson

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/3...

VERY Interesting READ!
Truthful TOO!
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27791 Jun 30, 2013
Actually Fat Boy murdered the child because he wanted the skittles.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27792 Jun 30, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
These idiots have wasted a lot of peoples time and money/
Incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27793 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
A child? Please. There are "children" his age in jail for murder, rape, and a slew of other crimes. Who said GZ accosted TM? Did TM have any marks to verify that he was accosted? Didn't think so.....
Keep dreaming as the States witness list keeps supporting GZ's story. Can't wait for Tracy Martin to get up there and OMara asks him to explain why he stated it was NOT Trayvon's voice on the 911 tape and then recanted. Also would like to know why a parent does not get concerned, until the next morning, when their child takes a short walk to the store and doesn't return. Also it doesn't make sense that with all of that commotion in the community, just two buildings down, that Dad would not be concerned that his son was not home. Unless of course it was SOP for Trayvon to not go where he says he is going or return when he is expected. As a parent, if my child told me they were going to walk a short distance to a store, I would be concerned long before this Martin Dad apparently was.
Whats even more compelling is the fact a 13 year old was waiting for Martin to return with his candy. It seems strange he didn't hear the shot outside his door. Surely, if a martin were screaming for help, his future half brother would have heard. Wouldn't you think he would have seen the lights and commotion? I'm sure he did as I'm sure Tracy was aware. Looks like Sabrina wasn't even that involved in his life since we find out he spent 14 years raised by a stepmother. No wonder Sabrina doesn't cry much. She's been the absent mother.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#27794 Jun 30, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
LOL,I bet he was a wanna be cop.....Did he stalk everyone or just a select few??
Real American

Austin, TX

#27795 Jun 30, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
WOW, Sundance just posted that Trayvon Martin was Baker Acted in the Miami Dade School System.
You know what that mean's " he was a danger to himself and others". This is big, huge even considering we have proof that this was not included in his victimoligy report from the Sanford Police. The actually admitted in a internal affairs investigation that they shredded his records form Miami Dade Police when they received them.
We are talking about a political cover-up to deny George Zimmerman his rights to a fair trail at this point. People need to go to jail for this.
Trayvon Martin could rise from the dead along with Jesus Christ to bear witness that George Zimmerman shot TRAYVON MARTIN IN COLD BLOOD FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND IF CONVICTED A APPELLET COURT WOULD OVERTURN AT THIS POINT!
http://www.scribd.com/thelastrefuge/documents
Suzy Milano-Berrios Second Miami-Dade Schools Employee Reassigned In Baker Act Investigation

Suzy Milano-Berrios, the director of mental health and crisis management, has been removed to the attendance services office, reports the Miami Herald.

Allegations that district police were instructed by then-Chief Charles Hurley to Baker Act, rather than arrest, students in an effort to pad crime statistics first surfaced in mid-May with the filing of several complaints from "high-ranking" officers.

The Baker Act, known officially as the Florida Mental Health Act, allows law enforcement to place individuals who are a risk to themselves or others under “temporary detention for evaluation.” If necessary, they can be placed in a treatment facility for up to 72 hours.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#27796 Jun 30, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Whats even more compelling is the fact a 13 year old was waiting for Martin to return with his candy. It seems strange he didn't hear the shot outside his door. Surely, if a martin were screaming for help, his future half brother would have heard. Wouldn't you think he would have seen the lights and commotion? I'm sure he did as I'm sure Tracy was aware. Looks like Sabrina wasn't even that involved in his life since we find out he spent 14 years raised by a stepmother. No wonder Sabrina doesn't cry much. She's been the absent mother.
Apparently you never heard of PlayStation,XBox or computerized n on... But Hey an abscent mother is sad..
Incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27797 Jun 30, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh every time I see "gated community" posted as though we're talking about Isleworth. There are "gated" trailer parks in Florida for cryin' out loud. Twin Lakes looks like it was a decent effort at a moderately nice community, but like so many other attempts in that area, it is ruined by the proximity of the projects full of ghetto rats. The only way to make a community in Sanford safe is to surround it with 20 foot brick walls, have a REAL gate with an armed guard, and armed security patrolling 24/7......and who wants to live in a community like that??? It would be a prison. The only answer to improving Sanford is to get rid of the projects and that isn't likely to happen.
Actually, guard gated neighborhoods are very desirable. They are much better at keeping riff raff out even though it can be an occasional pain. Guard gated neighborhoods with bike control not only reduce crime, it lowers insurance costs and keeps solicitors out. Some even snap your pic when you drive in. This is going to become more commonplace because people will pay big bucks to keep their family's safe from these predators. Did you see that horrific video where the black guy beat a white woman in front of a three year old? It was caught on nanny cam. The guy should be tortured and never let out of prison. You can't rehab a monster like that.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27798 Jun 30, 2013
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>These idiots have wasted a lot of peoples time and money/
I know. Look how Fat Boy prompted Fat Girl how to spend the donations. Then friggin lied. What a waste is right.
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN

Frankfort, KY

#27799 Jun 30, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,I bet he was a wanna be cop.....Did he stalk everyone or just a select few??
OMG have you not been watching the trial? These punks have put a man's life in jeopardy because they will burn and plumage if they don't get (JUSTICE). Well its gonna go very badly for prosecutors and the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons. Zimmerman was dedicated to doing the watch job. And a thug went away.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#27800 Jun 30, 2013
Incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, guard gated neighborhoods are very desirable. They are much better at keeping riff raff out even though it can be an occasional pain. Guard gated neighborhoods with bike control not only reduce crime, it lowers insurance costs and keeps solicitors out. Some even snap your pic when you drive in. This is going to become more commonplace because people will pay big bucks to keep their family's safe from these predators. Did you see that horrific video where the black guy beat a white woman in front of a three year old? It was caught on nanny cam. The guy should be tortured and never let out of prison. You can't rehab a monster like that.
The woman you speak of in the NJ Nanny Cam beating was an Asian women...
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27801 Jun 30, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have enough balls to follow an adult. His wanna be cop days are gone forever. Not even in a dream. May his nightmare follow him into eternity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Military Records ... 1,521,168
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 15 min ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 2 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 6 hr Murphey_Law 87
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) 8 hr Steve Eller 38
caylee anthony>> her biological father (Sep '08) 12 hr Lon Spector 522
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Lon Spector 513,103

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages