Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Truth Seeker

Austin, TX

#27677 Jun 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text> Kenny Lester was one million dollarS worth of pizzed off.
The 5th District Court of Appeals in Florida granting George Zimmerman's Writ of Prohibition and removing Judge Kenneth Lester from the case.

A motion is legally sufficient if it alleges facts that would create in a reasonably prudent person a well-founded fear of not receiving a fair and impartial trial

Mr Zimmerman is truly the victim of a racist judicial lynching which is ironic since the Mr Zimmerman was initially the victim of a racist assault by Trayvon Martin who attacked him because he was a "Cracker"

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27678 Jun 30, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better hide right zippy! Once Tired and Smelly sees that mistake in the song title, you gonna get a big hurt from her/him/?'s literacy wacker.
I never hide....cause i know the evidence....Not Guilty....Social Engineering be Damned.....
Incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27679 Jun 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the bong. The calls from the jail were all recorded. Shellie was at the credit union getting advice from the manager about how to hide the transfers while George was on the jail phone talking to her.
They used the lions share of that money for personal expenses unrelated to the case and also tried to conceal the existence of a second and fresh passport. Kenny Lester was one million dollarS worth of pizzed off and also charged Shellie with perjury.
You are naive and an easy mark for the media. Those personal expenses were a result of the predicament caused by the prosecutors, Black Panthers,media,etc. They were being and continue to be unjustly railroaded and were trying to save themselves. Their attorneys should have advised them on how to shield their assets in order for them to cover expenses and have a reasonable bail set. There are costs when you are forced to go into hiding, especially when you're unable to work so you can cover your expenses. They are not very smart people which makes them an easier target to railroad.
Incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27680 Jun 30, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Mounting the victim in an MMA style?
Medical records shows GZ does MMA training 3x per week...
If he's a former altar boy according to the Sentinel, George could have been molested by priests, thus making him a pedophile, too.
So, it's possible GZ was about to rape the warm body of Martin in the dark alley if neighbors did not come out soon enough....
But, that's all irrelevant, now because we know Martin was not sexually assaulted and we have no way of reading GZ's minds. However, we heard him saying "they always get away" (GZ would not allow that one to get away; no sir!)
Your bigotry goes beyond words but does prove how hypocritical libs really are.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#27685 Jun 30, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The 5th District Court of Appeals in Florida granting George Zimmerman's Writ of Prohibition and removing Judge Kenneth Lester from the case.
A motion is legally sufficient if it alleges facts that would create in a reasonably prudent person a well-founded fear of not receiving a fair and impartial trial
Mr Zimmerman is truly the victim of a racist judicial lynching which is ironic since the Mr Zimmerman was initially the victim of a racist assault by Trayvon Martin who attacked him because he was a "Cracker"
Cracker is a very common word in the black as well as the white rural culture in Florida. Cracker Day's are celebrated in many of Florida's counties, recently in Volusia.

It's not a racist term.

More importantly, if any of Zimmerman's explanations are credible, the juvenile never had a chance to see Zimmerman until the two met up near the cut through T. The juvenile would have had no clue who was in the silver pick up truck that was dogging him from the NW part of the community all the way to the NE portion.

If George wasn't such a liar he might have had a chance of walking away from this monumental f up that he created.

Maybe he was Jonesin for adderall, maybe he'd been drinking. We'll never know, someone at SPD or at the states attorneys office was in George's corner and cut him loose.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27686 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems that there was a fight before the gun was pulled out. Trayvon had 6.5" of height on GZ as well as apparently a liking for fighting according to his friend Rachel. Trayvon started the fight, not George, being ask by a resident of the community what he was doing. Trayvon matched the description: height, weight, race and manner of dress, of a burglar that was identified by two workmen that had been working in the area.
Any reason you have added those inches to Trayvon's height?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27687 Jun 30, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't carry when my husband and I go out in our own neighborhood for a walk. BUT......if I lived in SANFORD, heaven forbid, I wouldn't go to the mailbox without a gun. Sanford is and has been for a very long time, a very dangerous place to live or even drive through. That's why most people don't go there. The city has tried to rehabilitate their image, and were making some progress with the waterfront area,(ended when the racebaiters bussed in the screaming ape protesters from out of state) but the reality is that as long as the projects are there, the crime and the danger will be there. It's a shame. Sanford has a rich agricultural history and some beautiful old homes along with some decent subdivisions on the outskirts, but it will never be a place of choice to live due to the projects. I'm willing to bet that most people in Sanford are carrying most of the time due to the high chance of being the victim of a Trayvon.......there are LOTS of Trayvons up there.
ROFLMCAO. Sounds like the "Trayvons" as you so non racially profiling call them, have more to fear from you and your fictional Mr. Tired and Smelly.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27688 Jun 30, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
In 90% of interracial violent crimes, whites are being attacked by blacks.
Made up numbers mean nothing.

Here are real ones:

Hate Crime Statistics, 2011 includes the following information:

There were 6,216 single-bias incidents, of which 46.9 percent were motivated by a racial bias, 20.8 percent were motivated by a sexual orientation bias, 19.8 percent were motivated by a religious bias, and 11.6 percent were motivated by an ethnicity/national origin bias. Bias against a disability accounted for 0.9 percent of single-bias incidents.
Of the 4,623 hate crime offenses classified as crimes against persons in 2011, intimidation accounted for 45.6 percent, simple assaults for 34.5 percent, and aggravated assaults for 19.4 percent. Four murders and seven forcible rapes were reported as hate crimes.
There were 2,611 hate crime offenses classified as crimes against property. The majority of these (81.4 percent) were acts of destruction/damage/vandalism. Robbery, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, and other offenses accounted for the remaining 18.6 percent of crimes against property.
Fifty-nine percent of the 5,731 known offenders were white; 20.9 percent were black. The race was unknown for 10.8 percent, and other races accounted for the remaining known offenders.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27689 Jun 30, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias was soft spoken, small and demure. She stabbed her former boyfriend about 30 times,
slit his throat, almost decapitated him and then shot him with a .25 caliber weapon. Her story was that ninjas broke in and killed him.
George was training in Mixed Martial Arts.
His neighbor, Frank Taaffe, was a wife beater. George started the Domestic Violence before he married. Looks like Shellie could hold her own with George. Their fights would be more like Sumo Wrestling. Picture them both in big diapers, throwing each other around the living room.
Robert Durst was 5' 7" when he killed his neighbor and dismembered him, describing it as swimming in blood.
I don't know why people think George and Frank aren't thugs. Someone support this theory.
People who CAN think know they are thugs.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27690 Jun 30, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't carry when my husband and I go out in our own neighborhood for a walk. BUT......if I lived in SANFORD, heaven forbid, I wouldn't go to the mailbox without a gun. Sanford is and has been for a very long time, a very dangerous place to live or even drive through. That's why most people don't go there. The city has tried to rehabilitate their image, and were making some progress with the waterfront area,(ended when the racebaiters bussed in the screaming ape protesters from out of state) but the reality is that as long as the projects are there, the crime and the danger will be there. It's a shame. Sanford has a rich agricultural history and some beautiful old homes along with some decent subdivisions on the outskirts, but it will never be a place of choice to live due to the projects. I'm willing to bet that most people in Sanford are carrying most of the time due to the high chance of being the victim of a Trayvon.......there are LOTS of Trayvons up there.
I've never been to Sanford. People have tried to give me a short cut through Sanford by using 415, instead of I4, to get to Orlando, but I guess I never felt comfortable going that way. I do have a customer that lives in Sanford, probably in one of the outlying good areas, and a friend who lives in what she considers a bad area, but I take the long route instead.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27691 Jun 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I never hide....cause i know the evidence....Not Guilty....Social Engineering be Damned.....
You don't know the evidence or you would not call people liars when they quote court records.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27693 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Matching the description of the burglars was a valid reason for GZ to question TM's presence in his neighborhood. Apparently Trayvon didn't feel he needed to give a resident of the gated community the reason for walking around outside in the dark. If Trayvon would have just told GZ who he was, instead of punching him, maybe he would still be alive pretending to be a thug wannabe on his twitter account. Instead he started a fight that he didn't finish.
If Zimmerman wanted to know who Trayvon was, he would have identified himself. He didn't. A grown fat ass man doesn't accost a child and start questioning him without explanation. When Trayvon defended himself from someone he perceived as a threat, Zimmerman took aim while Trayvon was begging for help and shot him dead. Murdered him.

Level 2

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27694 Jun 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Any reason you have added those inches to Trayvon's height?
If I added any inches, I didn't add much. GZ was only about 5'7" and Trayvon Martin was around 6' tall.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27695 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. it had nothing to do with Travon hiding behind those houses waiting to pounce on Zimmerman. It was because he couldn't give police his exact location. Yeah, that's the ticket.
You talk as if Trayvon knew Zimmerman was going to follow him, chase him down. He didn't. He thought he was hiding from the strange man. The man who turned out to be a murderer.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27696 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because people forget. Some will get riled up--perhaps some violence. But that will be about it. Nobody holds a grudge forever. In four or five years, few will remember the name George Zimmerman and even less will care.
Even his wife won't remember. She's not going to hang around 25 years. If fact, last I heard she had already left him.
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27697 Jun 30, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
His female friend may have gotten it wrong.
George obviously isn't white and was even darker then. He wasn't referring to him being white.
Okay, all your Florida shark attacks, dig in!
If she got "it wrong" then what else did she get wrong. Why should anyone believe anything from her testimony? Then we are left with Zimmerman's word, the eye witness John, and the forensic evidence which shows that Mr Zimmerman shot Trayvon while Trayvon was on top of him beating him senseless.

Trayvon referred to Mr Zimmerman as a " Cracker" when he was in his car but as you say Mr Zimmerman is tan. when Trayvon got a better look at him he referred to him using the N word on two occasions.

Are you arguing that minorities cannot be racist themselves because George Zimmerman is a afro-Peruvian-jew? Why was everyone calling George Zimmerman a racist over the last year?

Why did the president say " if I had a son he would look like Trayvon" ?

Mr Zimmerman will be found not guilty by the jury and the hateful racists will go dormant until the next Tawana Brawley, Duke lacrosse, and George Zimmerman lynching.

Level 2

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27698 Jun 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman wanted to know who Trayvon was, he would have identified himself. He didn't. A grown fat ass man doesn't accost a child and start questioning him without explanation. When Trayvon defended himself from someone he perceived as a threat, Zimmerman took aim while Trayvon was begging for help and shot him dead. Murdered him.
A child? Please. There are "children" his age in jail for murder, rape, and a slew of other crimes. Who said GZ accosted TM? Did TM have any marks to verify that he was accosted? Didn't think so.....

Keep dreaming as the States witness list keeps supporting GZ's story. Can't wait for Tracy Martin to get up there and OMara asks him to explain why he stated it was NOT Trayvon's voice on the 911 tape and then recanted. Also would like to know why a parent does not get concerned, until the next morning, when their child takes a short walk to the store and doesn't return. Also it doesn't make sense that with all of that commotion in the community, just two buildings down, that Dad would not be concerned that his son was not home. Unless of course it was SOP for Trayvon to not go where he says he is going or return when he is expected. As a parent, if my child told me they were going to walk a short distance to a store, I would be concerned long before this Martin Dad apparently was.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27699 Jun 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. I think that if Zimmerman is found not guilty, the pro-Martin people here will disappear like you've never seen. Some are doing it now to be honest. A few might come back and tell us "wait until the appeals court" but most will find something else to do.
You're showing your ignorance yet again. There is no appeal for a not guilty verdict. The appeals will all be from Zimmerman after his convictions.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#27700 Jun 30, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
If I added any inches, I didn't add much. GZ was only about 5'7" and Trayvon Martin was around 6' tall.
The official sizes are already well known. Trayvon was 4 1/2 inches taller and 46 lbs lighter than George.

Size advantage favored George by a wide margin.

George was also 11 years older and very familiar with his surroundings as well as the local law enforcement. On that particular evening Trayvon was a fish out of water.
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#27702 Jun 30, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias was soft spoken, small and demure. She stabbed her former boyfriend about 30 times,
slit his throat, almost decapitated him and then shot him with a .25 caliber weapon. Her story was that ninjas broke in and killed him.
George was training in Mixed Martial Arts.
Robert Durst was 5' 7" when he killed his neighbor and dismembered him, describing it as swimming in blood.
I don't know why people think George and Frank aren't thugs. Someone support this theory.
Martin's family should sue the State for malpractice if Prosecution does not introduce a picture of MMA fight to the jury!
While at it, they should bring GZ's trainer to explain those MMA moves.

_ I watch those MMA actions where the guy on the ground rest on their back and head while using their legs in order to control the opponent on top.

_ Witnesses testified they were rolling on the ground. Zimmerman's head injuries are consistent with somebody rolling on the ground and trying to use MMA tactics to control their opponent while on the ground.

_ Here is a picture showing how Zimmerman got his scalp cuts:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/4/7/4191778/i...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,519
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Signed up Tinka 1,174,896
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 21 min Princess Hey 4,382
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Lon Sphincter 491,410
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Shaniquah 70,825
grunds: does days & rambler have the goods to ... (May '12) 4 hr Murphey_Law 3,168
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Miles 5,358
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM
Jerramy Stevens arrested on suspicion of DUI