Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27537 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
Is George's family going to wear bullet proof vests the rest of their lives?
And live on the run?
What would Disturbed White Girl do? Fatty?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27538 Jun 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Bet your gone, immediatly after George's found, Not Guilty.....disappeared completely...Off to lie elsewhere....
This bovine excrement will just change her name and flood the forum with her inane and idiotic posts on every thread again. About a week ago she was "White Girl Problems" or some such inane thing pretending to be a teen, and she's been something else in between. She's either batshit crazy or has absolutely nothing to do.
Truth Seeker

Matawan, NJ

#27539 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Or...... had he called the police himself, they would have explained the situation to him and then he might have not been so compelled to attack Zimmerman. But then again, he would have had to hang up with his fat girlfriend. We all have priorities I guess.
I have asked this from day one, why did Trayvon not just call the police if he was in fear. Trayvon himself tweeted once that " white people call the police and Black people call their cousin ".

How did that workout for him?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27540 Jun 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This bovine excrement will just change her name and flood the forum with her inane and idiotic posts on every thread again. About a week ago she was "White Girl Problems" or some such inane thing pretending to be a teen, and she's been something else in between. She's either batshit crazy or has absolutely nothing to do.
Like Disturbed Whitegirl/Florida Fattie? It's why they don't register.....
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27541 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO ELSE would send that slob money but NRA .... card holders ?
What do you have against the NRA? Doesn't a person have a right to self defense ?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#27542 Jun 29, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you have against the NRA? Doesn't a person have a right to self defense ?
Did I say I had something against self defense? NRA is not about 'self defense' and neither is this case. It's one thing to defend your property, another to get a license to carry a weapon so that you may go out and create a reason to use it.
The NRA is part of our politics and that's what I have against it.

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#27543 Jun 29, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I will guess you are not the truth seeker from years ago on the casey anthony thread, yes/no?
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27544 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I had something against self defense? NRA is not about 'self defense' and neither is this case. It's one thing to defend your property, another to get a license to carry a weapon so that you may go out and create a reason to use it.
The NRA has a long history of promoting self defense. The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the United States.

"While African Americans were being terrorized by the KKK, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe, N.C. where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successfully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties"

Self Protection involves more then just protecting your property, it also involves your person and others around you.

Who do you believe is responsible for your self protection?
Truth Seeker

Tampa, FL

#27545 Jun 29, 2013
fabman wrote:
<quoted text> I will guess you are not the truth seeker from years ago on the casey anthony thread, yes/no?
No, I do not believe that I posted about the Casey Anthony threads but I have posted about Global Warming, Tort reform, Politics and Healthcare.

The only thing I believe that the Casey Anthony trial and the George Zimmerman Trial have in common is the prosecution over charged and put on a crap case. Unlike the Anthony trial I believe George is innocent of the charges against him after looking at all the evidence.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27546 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so having a conceal carry permit means you go out looking for trouble? Odd, here I thought having a conceal carry permit means that you can defend yourself in a time of need.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27547 Jun 29, 2013
fabman wrote:
<quoted text> I will guess you are not the truth seeker from years ago on the casey anthony thread, yes/no?
Good Lord I hope not. I haven't been in these forums since before the Casey Anthony verdict, but remember that name and several others well. Had to defend my opinion that Casey would not be convicted of murder so many times that I left the forum. But all those bashers and haters are eating their words now. Wonder if they have all changed their names yet again.

Level 6

AOL

#27548 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so having a conceal carry permit means you go out looking for trouble? Odd, here I thought having a conceal carry permit means that you can defend yourself in a time of need.
defend yourself where? I don't put myself in situations where I have to defend myself and foolish me, I don't think anyone's going to attack me at Target.
I believe little men need to pack heat when they go out for salami.

Level 6

AOL

#27549 Jun 29, 2013
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has a long history of promoting self defense. The NRA is the oldest civil rights organization in the United States.
"While African Americans were being terrorized by the KKK, where the Klan were sometimes aided by local law enforcement, the NRA setup charters to help train local African American communities to be able protect themselves. The most prominent case being in 1960 in Monroe, N.C. where the local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People head Robert Williams also chartered an NRA Rifle Club that successfully defended an assault on one of their leader's homes by the KKK without casualties"
Self Protection involves more then just protecting your property, it also involves your person and others around you.
Who do you believe is responsible for your self protection?
I believe I'M supposed to look out for me, and it's my responsibility not to go places alone or places I know are dangerous. I don't need to carry a loaded gun at 7 in the evening.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27550 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish
Not as childish as the one he was replying to.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27551 Jun 29, 2013
fabman wrote:
You promised not to be back until there was a verdict, yet here you are.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27552 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
"maybe he won't have to"? He should WANT to take the stand and make his case if he's in the right! He should WANT to explain his side instead of sitting there daydreaming about lunch. He should get up there and make his donors proud, show the NRA and the KKK what a righteous gun owner does! lol
He had nothing to lose if it were a SYG situation and everything to gain. He murdered that kid in cold blood.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27553 Jun 29, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less if Zimmerman is convicted or not. He'll have to stay in hiding just as Casey Anthony does.
On the streets or in prison he knows he'll always have a
Target on his back. On day he just might face a real stand your ground situation. Who knows ?
Wouldn't that be Karma at it's finest?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27554 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=george+zimmernan%27s+foo d&go=&qs=n&form=QB IR&pq=george+zimmernan%27s +food&sc=0-19&sp=-1 &sk=#view=detail&id=B9 F4E5A0F24743A51E8F790C7C6B37E0 264DFD0A&selectedIndex=124
He and his wife need to find something with zero calories to drink along with their 2,000 a meal diet.
I read he gets almost 3,000 calories a day in his prison food and who knows how many more calories with all of his junk food? Root beer, cheese crackers,
popcorn, Jolly Ranchers, meat sticks, candy, and an orange. There were other items. That's just the tip of the iceberg. At what point will his heart collapse?
That's a big assumption, assuming he has a heart. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27555 Jun 29, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they make targets that large? Does he ever wish he had just gone to pick up his junk food at Target and he wouldn't be in jail now, spending his money on 4XXX underwear and undershirts. Let's figure how many calories he would need to main his 313 pound body and what size he would wear. Does anyone have this on file?
Did they have to install new seating to hold both his sister and his wife in the same section?
What size do you think they wear and can they share outfits?
Very good questions.

Does Florida State Prison issue muumuus?

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#27556 Jun 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You promised not to be back until there was a verdict, yet here you are.
This thread is so lucky to have a watchdog as yourself to remind everyone who comes here as to what they said. I am so sorry to forget what I typed and I thank you so much for paying such close attention here and not missing anything......that must take alot of your time......I'm sorry and I will leave now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,144,554
The alphabet (Jun '06) 23 min Princess Hey 1,155
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 28 min Princess Hey 4,299
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min OzRitz 48,600
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Riverside 489,663
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,256
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,997
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:05 pm PST