Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,876

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#27418 Jun 29, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
If the jury doesn't find George guilty, look for a wrongful death suit filed by the boy's family. It was wrong and needless.
George caused it all.
They'd deserve the money but I believe George is broke.

I believe both George and Trayvon are victims of a tough economy, but at the same time, I'm against Zimmernan lying and hiding behind self-defense...

_In a tough economy where folks see themselves and their parents losing jobs, homes and their dignity while Governmentsare cutting Social programs,etc., everybody gets frustrated and the survival instinct usually takes over, driving them to take on each other (fighting for scraps)

_Martin's parents and Rev. Sharpton should attribute much blame to them young Negroes who were robbing folks in that community, as well _We now know, Zimmerman had psych issues and had been seeing a Psychologist before shooting while his wife was getting unemployment benefits...

_This whole situation around event was a perfect storm:
1. Neighborhood was being terrorized by young Negroes (not Trayvon, of course) and Sanford Police failed to protect them
2. Zimmerman and his wife were struggling financially but were trying to get college degrees and were frustrated that them young Negroes had chosen to steal instead of doing same

_ I don't believe Zimmerman killed Martin just because he hated Negroes. George killed Martin because he believed Trayvon was one of them neighborhood young Negro thieves.... However, because of their racial history, the Sanford Police, yes..., they let George go because they don't value Negroes' lives

_ I'm sure, Wall Street fat cats are enjoying this Black/White drama in the Media, but they know for sure it's not about race; it's rather a fight for survival for those at the bottom scale of our social striation...

_ Many talk about the chronic epidemy of Blacks on Blacks crimes and they believe it's a culture or racial thing; well, now understand it's not just a race thing, it's an economy thing!- As the economy remains stagnant, expect more of this type of killings to move into our suburbs as well.... We see same phenomenon in places like England, France, Greece, Russia and Brazil

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#27419 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Look a post or two above and read my answer to that question.
Zim is 28 years old. If he's a cold blooded killer, it wouldn't have taken him this long to kill somebody.
how do you know he waited this long? He's been hitting women for years..who's to say he didn't kill one?
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27421 Jun 29, 2013
http://globalgrind.com/news/jail-time-george-...

The first thing he did was buy almost $100 worth of junk from the commissary.
He was also listed as unemployed. Who is the one yelling about unemployed people? 28 years old and unemployed? Is his wife unemployed too?
Salt and Pepper. What a pair. I don't know why anyone would look up to them. He is charged with second degree murder and she is charged with perjury.
Explain to me again why we should emulate criminals?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27423 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the state of Florida still looking for the sperm donor that created the spawn of what you dropped out of your cavernous uterus, bigot? To get back the tens of thousands of dollars you cost the citizens of that state?
No, no, you got it all wrong. There is a Mr.Silly. He has an advanced degree and they've had three decades of wedded bliss. Lousy in the sack, but, what can you expect from a guy who's been in a coma for that long?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27424 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a ton of people making money off of this, yet it hasn't stopped the Marin parents. If my son were killed, I wouldn't be thinking dollar signs. Lightening has struck more than once, unfortunately. I also heard that Crump has put his license to practice law at risk now that the interview of Rachel being done in the presence of Trayvon's mother has been brought to the forefront, which is against procedures. Guess we will see.
Does anyone know why Trayvon's parents are allowed in the courtroom? As I understand it they will be called as witnesses, and I didn't think witnesses were allowed to hear the testimony of other witnesses. Isn't his why Crump was not allowed in the courtroom?
The sperm donor and the incubator are allowed in the courtroom because they are the next of kin of the supposed victim, although the supposed victim in this case is actually the aggressor and the person on trial is the victim. It's a shame, because their fake grief is meant to influence the jury.

As for Crumple, it will be interesting to see what comes of the news that an official interview with police detectives, sponsored by the "special prosecutor", was held in the dead kid's mother's house, with her sitting beside the interviewee, and her ambulance chasing attorney there as well. I wouldn't think Crumble would be in any trouble, but I'm guessing that the "special prosecutor" who failed to do a real investigation and was too busy praying with the incubator and arranging this charade of an interview with HoDeDe might be in deep doo-doo, as may the detective(s) who participated.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27425 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If Martin was planning to kill the obese stalker, then wouldn't he put his phone away first?
Martin wasn't afraid of Zimmerman.....he was going to beat up this cracker so his gf could listen. Maybe she egged him on. As I said, Martin would have been home eating chips and ice cream, if he were worried about this creepy ass rapist cracker. Zimmerman was no match for a street fighter with MMA style training. This trial should never have taken place. This is a media/political lynching.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27426 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't GZ have a SYG hearing and go home?
Because Florida has a SYG law, and obviously he has not been a risk to the public since, has he?

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#27427 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
how do you know he waited this long? He's been hitting women for years..who's to say he didn't kill one?
The nuthouse called. You're due back by 5
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27430 Jun 29, 2013
So why is Z-Biggie walking around with no permanent injuries and Martin is buried six feet under? If TM was as vicious as some say, he would be alive and
GZ would be six feet in a hole He's not. GZ was taking MMA and had trained on how to shoot to kill with a weapon.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#27431 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because for one, it added to the expense which of course, Zimmerman is out of money. Two is because they decided to use the SYG hearing as a last resort. They figured if the trial wasn't going their way, they could always schedule a SYG hearing even during this murder trial. And lastly is that if the SYG hearing didn't go Zimmerman's way, the prosecution may have been able to use that against Zimmerman.
Head still up your azz?

In a SYG hearing George would be compelled to give testimony and stand cross exam. For reasons that appear clear to just about everyone but you...George can't take the stand because he's a fkn loon.

De La Rionda dared O'Mara to request a SYG hearing so that George would have to answer personally to the state.

Fat Chance!

George can't be trusted to testify on his own behalf. The defense attorneys had to take him out in the hallway and prep him to answer five simple questions about his understanding of his plea and SYG option.

You've hitched your wagon to a potted plant...fool.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27433 Jun 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are the pedophile enablers attacking the victim of his crime, they attack the innocent bystanders of the crime.
If weight is responsible or indicative of bad decisions, the pedophile gained over 100 pounds since he shot this boy dead.
Seems like he is trying to escape prison by getting fat. Fatter...
Oh shut up and eat your Twinkie. Zimmerman has been unjustly arrested and held captive for months. His life is at risk due to the militant racists that want to kill him. This kind of stress could cause weight gain. In his case, it's a lot more than making poor food choices.

Level 6

AOL

#27434 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
All it proves is that Zimmerman was defenseless against this animal. It also proves that Zimmerman didn't attack Martin first because there were no marks on Martin's body to even suggest such a thing. So what you're trying to convince yourself of is that Zimmerman knew that Martin would attack him for whatever reason, and that would give him legal rights to shoot Martin.
Yeah, sure, that's what happened. LOL!
If some creep followed you and approached you with a gun, would you just lie down and let him do what he wanted with you, or would you fight back? Your argument is stupid on so many levels. No marks on Martin after he allegedly gave the obese man a beating? Was he wearing boxing gloves? And how did the obese man scream for his life when he says the teen covered his mouth?
I don't really care how the trial turns out because I know it's going to be "God's will" as the obese killer says. He may prefer prison just to avoid paying those goofball attys, Wayland Flowers and Madame.

Level 6

AOL

#27436 Jun 29, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Martin wasn't afraid of Zimmerman.....he was going to beat up this cracker so his gf could listen. Maybe she egged him on. As I said, Martin would have been home eating chips and ice cream, if he were worried about this creepy ass rapist cracker. Zimmerman was no match for a street fighter with MMA style training. This trial should never have taken place. This is a media/political lynching.
Hey stup, this trial wouldn't be taking place if the obese killer felt justified enough to face a judge in a SYG hearing. He's a coward and he knows what he did was cowardly and there's NOTHING he can say to change it. SYG hearing wouldn't be any more expensive than this trial and if he was right, he'd be bbq'ing as we speak. Instead, he enjoys pork rinds and honeybuns over doing the right thing;D

Level 2

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27437 Jun 29, 2013
Trayvon was a wannabe gangster thug, evident by his twitter and cell phone records. Wonder where he got the gun that he was holding in his photo, not to mention the pictures of the pot plants and of him with a grill in his mouth. Too bad they are not allowed in evidence because they would prove that he is not the innocent child that he was first presented to be in the years old photo's that his parents attorney presented when this all began. His autopsy report also showed TCP in his system, proving that his suspensions from school and staying with his father didn't curtail his pot smoking.

George Zimmerman was legally carrying a gun, was struck by Trayvon Martin and there was no need for this trial. If Trayvon were white, and Zimmerman black, we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Level 2

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#27438 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If some creep followed you and approached you with a gun, would you just lie down and let him do what he wanted with you, or would you fight back? Your argument is stupid on so many levels. No marks on Martin after he allegedly gave the obese man a beating? Was he wearing boxing gloves? And how did the obese man scream for his life when he says the teen covered his mouth?
I don't really care how the trial turns out because I know it's going to be "God's will" as the obese killer says. He may prefer prison just to avoid paying those goofball attys, Wayland Flowers and Madame.
Check the autopsy report and you will see that Trayvon did have cuts on his hands, obviously from where he punched Zimmerman. If Zimmerman had his gun out and ready to fire, I don't believe Trayvon would have gotten in the damage that he did to George's head.

Level 6

AOL

#27441 Jun 29, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
Trayvon was a wannabe gangster thug, evident by his twitter and cell phone records. Wonder where he got the gun that he was holding in his photo, not to mention the pictures of the pot plants and of him with a grill in his mouth. Too bad they are not allowed in evidence because they would prove that he is not the innocent child that he was first presented to be in the years old photo's that his parents attorney presented when this all began. His autopsy report also showed TCP in his system, proving that his suspensions from school and staying with his father didn't curtail his pot smoking.
George Zimmerman was legally carrying a gun, was struck by Trayvon Martin and there was no need for this trial. If Trayvon were white, and Zimmerman black, we wouldn't even be discussing this.
You keep saying there's no need for this trial..you're right, he should have faced a SYG hearing! If it happened as you said, why doesn't he help himself and defend his SYG claim? If it's as simple as you say, what's the problem? SYG is NOT 'self defense', and if this is about self defense and not SYG, then surely GZ will wattle up to the stand and tell his harrowing tale;) Right? LOL

Level 6

AOL

#27443 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody approaches you with a gun, your only defense is to put your arms up and surrender.
Nobody with a gun approaches somebody at point blank range. When somebody shoots another, it's well within a distance that leaves the victim helpless. It's apparent in this case that it was exactly how Zimmerman said it was. He was being severely assaulted and had no choice but to use his gun as Martin made an attempt to take that gun from him. Nothing to suggest otherwise.
Oh, I see. I can pack heat, drive around your neighborhood and spot you walking in the rain, go follow you with my weapon waving and you're supposed to put your hands up and hope I don't shoot? Or should I push you when you ask why I'm following you, roll to the ground fighting over my weapon and when I get a chance, cap your ass? Sounds good, no telling who offends me.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#27444 Jun 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he played football, but was far from an A-B student.
His dad might have thought he was at a friends house, but a real dad would have grounded him because he was suspended from school. That's what my responsible parents did. I was not even allowed to play in the back yard when I was suspended yet alone roam the streets at night.
In fact yesterday I linked an article that said part of the reason that Trayvon had been very recently, within a month of is death, suspended at school was because his GPA dipped below 2.0. That along with his misbehavior at school got him temporarily kicked out.

Martin was not angel. I am not saying that he is a thug. He has only very minor criminal charges, graffiti etc..

For those of you who don't understand GPA's if you have a 2.0 average your average is below a C and above a D.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#27445 Jun 29, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. I can pack heat, drive around your neighborhood and spot you walking in the rain, go follow you with my weapon waving and you're supposed to put your hands up and hope I don't shoot? Or should I push you when you ask why I'm following you, roll to the ground fighting over my weapon and when I get a chance, cap your ass? Sounds good, no telling who offends me.
What makes you think that Martin had his weapon out?

Seriously that is one foolish statement. And if someone had his weapon out the last thing you would do is to close and battle with the person.

Zimmerman's story makes much more sense than yours.

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Miami

#27446 Jun 29, 2013
Can't wait for the race baiters Rev Jackoffson and not so Sharpweighsaton come back to all the cameras of the bleeding heart media. Maybe Rev Jackoffson can impregnate the 30 year old high school senior. Wouldn't be the first time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,193,582
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min Murphey_Law 492,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 51,598
LIVE: Arias verdict announcement 1 hr Jinx 1
Jodi Arias Trial: Judge Declares a Mistrial Aft... 2 hr MADDY B BACK MUCHLY 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Shaniquah 71,243
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,160
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]