Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,180)

Showing posts 23,581 - 23,600 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

So I have been watching the testimony.
It really seems as if the State is being soft on the eyewitnesses.
Like, what made Jenna call 911 on what may have been kids or a runaway dog? It's amazing that those screams were caught on tape.
What made Jonathan be so-o-o-o brave? Was he armed when he went out there? Hell, even Jeremy was "allegedly" getting a knife to use on the kids or unruly pet.
Snapping pics and all. Did Jon not look around and see Trayvon's phone laying nearby, too? You know the one with the white heart. Maybe that means that he loves(d) whitey. Is that racist?

Anyway the state is being soft and the witnesses are obviously "evasive" with the defense. Makes it seem like things are being held back by them.

On a "lighter" note....
Did everybody enjoy Selma's demo? LOL
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

What does Jonathan mean by staggering like "getting up off the ground" and "became erect" when he first sees GZ? Thought he was already up and on the phone. This is from the re-direct by the state.
I don't get it...

Did he have to open the big garage door to get outside? How did he re-enter the home to get the Wal-mart bag? Had wifey opened the patio door by then? Neither one of this couple called 911. Yet, he wanders out and is first on-scene. Bizarre.

And the Twin Trees crew is still cowering in their homes. Bizarre.

I like to think I would be glued to the windows. Upstairs. Or off my balcony, if I had one.
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

So, when Ayala and Smith come up on two guys, GZ and Jon, were they not "concerned" about both of these people? Hell, they should have been concerned about anybody around. Jon lurking around IN the crime scene has been a "bone" with me forever.

They knew who and what they were dealing with....
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Notice Ayala gets a nervous and tongue-tied under cross.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

watching in ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
She has turned out to be the best defense the prosecution has. She has been manipulated by the prosecution and encouraged to to say her story with Trayvons mother present (who does that?) This girl is mentally disabled otherwise she would not be a senior at 19 years old - read "Whose Idea is it Anyway? She cannot comprehend simple questions, has been lying on behalf of Trayvons family and is caught in the crosshairs of both the prosecutors and the defense attorneys. Either way, whatever the verdict is, both the Prosecution and Trayvons family should be sued and prosecuted for violating the civil rights and abuse of a mentally disabled CHILD!
Are you a shrink who has examined her to qualify for what you claim. I didn't think so.
Move over a titch. Thanks!
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Why do witnesses flinch at the word "defer"? It has been three who have had to hear the question again. TFF

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people work so you welfare lowlifes can sit on your butts and watch TV all day. Say "thank you".
You welfare leech do you really think you any fool us with your accusatory posts?

You sit on your ugly old hag ass while your bastard children run wild. When you feed them, you feed them tuna from a can or cat food when you're broke from your gambling.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You're insane. No reasonable person would make such a comparison. Martin wasn't afraid in the least. He would have gone home before Zimmerman was even off the phone with the police, he was afraid of the creepy cracker. Naw, Martin was planning on killing him and the tables were reversed, in the end.
How do you think Martin knew Zimmerman would exit his vehicle and follow him?

Martin was afraid and that is why he tried to hide from the crazy man who was following him, stalking him and accosting him.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Some man must have ripped you off big time and that wound just won't close. No offense mam. It's really evident in your words and tone.
She's a mental case who is raising degenerate kids and filling them full of the hate and rage she has.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, she could help that hair!!!! No one made her do that and she sure wasn't born with that mess on her head! She probably can't help being stupid, so what???? We should tolerate stupid just because stupid people can't help it?!?!?!? That's just nonsense. I agree that she likely wouldn't be a beauty queen no matter what, but that god-awful hairdo, the ruffly blouse (big girls shouldn't wear ruffles, Rachel!)......all that is deliberate. As for her character, she has no character. She's a lying sack of crap, a drug using dirtbag, and an attention seeking brat. All that crap about not wanting to testify was just that. The cow was loving all the attention, she's just annoyed b/c she thought she was going to be the big star of the show and it turned out that she's a laughing stock and is on the wrong side of the aisle, the losing side. Insensitive? Perhaps. Honest? Always. You can't shine s**t, and I don't try. HoRachel, like her "friend" ThugTray, is ghetto trash.
You condemn a teenager for her hair style?

Prove she is a drug user.

You are correct, you can't shine shit. Therefore you will never have a shine.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're mental faculties"???? YOU'RE nearly as illiterate as HoRachel. I've already let it be known that I have no tolerance for stupid. Run along now, and I'll give your worthless opinion all the consideration that it deserves.
Said the old hag bitch who doesn't even know what a paragraph is.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, however, one thing you and wheels AKA Barefoot fail to understand. The prosecution must prove guilt, Zimmerman does not have to prove innocense.
You need to do some research on an affirmative defense.

The question is not if Zimmerman whot Trayvon. We all know he did.

Check out affirmative defense. Self defense.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, she could help that hair!!!! No one made her do that and she sure wasn't born with that mess on her head! She probably can't help being stupid, so what???? We should tolerate stupid just because stupid people can't help it?!?!?!? That's just nonsense. I agree that she likely wouldn't be a beauty queen no matter what, but that god-awful hairdo, the ruffly blouse (big girls shouldn't wear ruffles, Rachel!)......all that is deliberate. As for her character, she has no character. She's a lying sack of crap, a drug using dirtbag, and an attention seeking brat. All that crap about not wanting to testify was just that. The cow was loving all the attention, she's just annoyed b/c she thought she was going to be the big star of the show and it turned out that she's a laughing stock and is on the wrong side of the aisle, the losing side. Insensitive? Perhaps. Honest? Always. You can't shine s**t, and I don't try. HoRachel, like her "friend" ThugTray, is ghetto trash.
That blimp is as dumb as 5 boxes of rocks stacked in a corner. And your correct, there is no reward for stupidity. Her 15 minutes was up in 2 and she no doubt thought that she was going to be a star. As it turns out she is the laughing stock of this sham trail and became the star she has always wanted to be. She would have been a big hit on the Gong Show or Jerry Springer. All of this crap over a worthless thug with no taste in women. Trash breeds trash!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
the pedophile wears what he wants to wear, he killed an unarmed boy, he won't be wearing the bulletproof vest for much longer.
He'll be hoping and praying he could have a butt vest.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nope, I predict Zimmerman will walk.

The demand for blood from the left caused the prosecutor to charge Zimmerman with a crime that they cannot prove. They could have got him on a lesser charge, but it will be too late after the trial. Today's testimony by "prosecution" witnesses will set Zimmerman free.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Xiamen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

<P>Your choice of engine power depends on how much work you intend to use the machine for. For christian louboutin [link=http://www.uncboxing.com /]nIKe Free DK[/link] shoes black instance, if authentic christian louboutin shoes manufacturers you are thinking of working with snow or ice on a daily basis, then it's only obvious that you should go for a powerful engine. The larger replica christian louboutin [link=http://www.uncboxing.com /]http://www.uncboxing.com[/li nk] website reviews the surface area, the less time you have to spend [link=http://www.uncboxing.com /]Nike FreE 3.0[/link] in the cold. cheap christian louboutin shoes online </P>

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
The demand for blood from the left caused the prosecutor to charge Zimmerman with a crime that they cannot prove. They could have got him on a lesser charge, but it will be too late after the trial. Today's testimony by "prosecution" witnesses will set Zimmerman free.
I agree

“target pic of moty,he he he”

Level 4

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some research on an affirmative defense.
The question is not if Zimmerman whot Trayvon. We all know he did.
Check out affirmative defense. Self defense.
OH NO! Zimmerman "whot" trayvon? Whot law was broken here?
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
I still can't understand how a man with a gun would be afraid of a kid.
I didn't see the trial today.

Anyhow it's gonna be 80 degrees up where you are tomorrow. I melted a bit today.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>
'cause he wears a tie. LOL
And is white. And has a penis, however small.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,581 - 23,600 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 min Honest Babe 13,319
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min DDDD-25 43,188
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,037,734
hat changing trolls 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 6
Today is International Menís Day 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 3
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Sami 95,942
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 2 hr morales 56
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Mary NY 478,559
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••