Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2012, New York Daily News story titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27281 Jun 28, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Zimmerman is more like Jeffrey Dahmer, the white dude, who was going around hunting for young Negroes, sexually assaulting, dismembering and eating their flesh
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_kil...
Martin was not doing anything warranting Zimmerman ambushing and murdering the kid...
_Go ahead, instruct your relatives to be submissive to creepy looking stalkers in dark alleys.... Stupid racists!
You're insane. No reasonable person would make such a comparison. Martin wasn't afraid in the least. He would have gone home before Zimmerman was even off the phone with the police, he was afraid of the creepy cracker. Naw, Martin was planning on killing him and the tables were reversed, in the end.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27282 Jun 28, 2013
Zimmerman is 5' 7" and was 200 plus pounds with a BMI over 31 when he went to see the P.A. instead of a doctor. He has now gained 100 plus lbs. His BMI must be around 50 now and he is morbidly obese. If he doesn't address his weight/health issues which were present when he weighed 100 lbs. less, one day he will just DROP DEAD.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27284 Jun 28, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>
The people in your realm of influence need to be warned about your rampant bigotry and racism. The stink of it emanates from your words like a run-over skunk. Isn't it lucky for cowards like you that the protection of the internet facilitates this type of modern day lynching of minorities? You're likely one yourself from the up close and personal adjectives you use against them. Lucky for the rest of us, your hate will cause you no end of medical and emotional issues and kill you early.
Could you please try to make some sense? I THINK you are claiming that I'm a member of a minority (nope, unless you think women are a minority), that calling a stupid person stupid is racist, that calling an ugly person ugly is racist.......do I have the gist of your nonsense? Did you LOOK at the girl? Did you HEAR her? She's ugly and she's stupid. And she's not a child. She's 19 years old and still in high school.......that reads "STUUUUUUUPIDDDD" to anyone with any brains at all. She'd be stupid if she was white, purple or green. She'd be ugly if she was white, purple or green. Oh and she's a LIAR, and she'd be a liar if she was white, purple or green. I sincerely hope they don't call her back to the stand. The "star witness" has already lost all credibility, and unless she spits out that mouthful of marbles, she'll only frustrate the poor court reporter again with her mumbling mushmouth.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27285 Jun 28, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
Zimmerman is 5' 7" and was 200 plus pounds with a BMI over 31 when he went to see the P.A. instead of a doctor. He has now gained 100 plus lbs. His BMI must be around 50 now and he is morbidly obese. If he doesn't address his weight/health issues which were present when he weighed 100 lbs. less, one day he will just DROP DEAD.
He should sue for every pound he put on for being unjustly held captive for over a year. Maybe they can take it out of Sabrina's slush fund.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27286 Jun 28, 2013
There hasn't been any eye candy in the courtroom yet. Have you seen the sister? Have you looked at the defendant? Morbidly obese and tragically unappealing. He was just obese and unappealing when arrested. Don't they have a program for him to get him back down to just OBESE?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27287 Jun 28, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please try to make some sense? I THINK you are claiming that I'm a member of a minority (nope, unless you think women are a minority), that calling a stupid person stupid is racist, that calling an ugly person ugly is racist.......do I have the gist of your nonsense? Did you LOOK at the girl? Did you HEAR her? She's ugly and she's stupid. And she's not a child. She's 19 years old and still in high school.......that reads "STUUUUUUUPIDDDD" to anyone with any brains at all. She'd be stupid if she was white, purple or green. She'd be ugly if she was white, purple or green. Oh and she's a LIAR, and she'd be a liar if she was white, purple or green. I sincerely hope they don't call her back to the stand. The "star witness" has already lost all credibility, and unless she spits out that mouthful of marbles, she'll only frustrate the poor court reporter again with her mumbling mushmouth.
In all fairness, she can't help it that she is ugly. She may not be able to help it if she is stupid. Her weight could be a result of a faulty adrenal system. I feel guilty for calling her an ugly stupid fatty but my words were a result of what I think of her character. I called her those things for being a liar, a racist and for intentionally trying to put an innocent man in jail. I certainly hope you are not that insensitive.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27289 Jun 28, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/13/geor...

Look at all the junk food he buys on top of the meals he gets. It's not the jail's fault. He is eating all that extra food, chips, candy, etc.
PuffPuffPass

Hamilton, Canada

#27290 Jun 28, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If my post makes no sense to you then the end is sooner than we'd hoped. You're mental faculties are clearly failing. You are despicable.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

#27291 Jun 28, 2013
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06/06/12...

He might want to lay off the junk food. Is he trying to be this big?
300 plus pounds?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27292 Jun 28, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
'all' GZ 'fans'? really?
please cite my, higgans, post that stated anything about 'DeeDee's weight.
is she PROVEN liar? certainly.`
More important: the pedophile zimmerman is a PROVEN liar.

Deedee isn't on trail, the pedophile is.

Undereducated?

He flunked out of community college.

Bad temper?

Arrest for assault and fired for attacking a woman customer when he was working under the table (dodging taxes).

On prescription drugs? Yes, and drinking at the same time.

Yet he thought he could be a cop.

How lucky for Florida he wasn't.

Of course, the pedophile is on trial. DeeDee isn't.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27293 Jun 28, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>In all fairness, she can't help it that she is ugly. She may not be able to help it if she is stupid. Her weight could be a result of a faulty adrenal system. I feel guilty for calling her an ugly stupid fatty but my words were a result of what I think of her character. I called her those things for being a liar, a racist and for intentionally trying to put an innocent man in jail. I certainly hope you are not that insensitive.
Oh please, she could help that hair!!!! No one made her do that and she sure wasn't born with that mess on her head! She probably can't help being stupid, so what???? We should tolerate stupid just because stupid people can't help it?!?!?!? That's just nonsense. I agree that she likely wouldn't be a beauty queen no matter what, but that god-awful hairdo, the ruffly blouse (big girls shouldn't wear ruffles, Rachel!)......all that is deliberate. As for her character, she has no character. She's a lying sack of crap, a drug using dirtbag, and an attention seeking brat. All that crap about not wanting to testify was just that. The cow was loving all the attention, she's just annoyed b/c she thought she was going to be the big star of the show and it turned out that she's a laughing stock and is on the wrong side of the aisle, the losing side. Insensitive? Perhaps. Honest? Always. You can't shine s**t, and I don't try. HoRachel, like her "friend" ThugTray, is ghetto trash.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27294 Jun 28, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>
If my post makes no sense to you then the end is sooner than we'd hoped. You're mental faculties are clearly failing. You are despicable.
"You're mental faculties"???? YOU'RE nearly as illiterate as HoRachel. I've already let it be known that I have no tolerance for stupid. Run along now, and I'll give your worthless opinion all the consideration that it deserves.

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#27295 Jun 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More important: the pedophile zimmerman is a PROVEN liar.
Deedee isn't on trail, the pedophile is.
Undereducated?
He flunked out of community college.
Bad temper?
Arrest for assault and fired for attacking a woman customer when he was working under the table (dodging taxes).
On prescription drugs? Yes, and drinking at the same time.
Yet he thought he could be a cop.
How lucky for Florida he wasn't.
Of course, the pedophile is on trial. DeeDee isn't.
Your hero, the black thug, got what he deserved and his family is going to lose this frivolous murder trial in a major way. You can try and demonize Zimmerman all you like, but it's falling on deaf ears as anyone who has seen the testimony in the last several days can plainly see who the bad guy was here.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#27296 Jun 28, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're mental faculties"???? YOU'RE nearly as illiterate as HoRachel. I've already let it be known that I have no tolerance for stupid. Run along now, and I'll give your worthless opinion all the consideration that it deserves.
Are you serious? Some man must have ripped you off big time and that wound just won't close. No offense mam. It's really evident in your words and tone.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27297 Jun 28, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Some man must have ripped you off big time and that wound just won't close. No offense mam. It's really evident in your words and tone.
Clue for you, dimwit. I have no idea who on topix is male or female for the most part. Nor do I know if you're black, white, green or purple. I dislike stupid people. I dislike ghetto trash, welfare leeches, and pigs like you. I don't know if you're male or female, I just know you're stupid and offensive. I've been happily married for 35 years and am wound-free. You on the other hand sound like a tad of a butthole.
The Truth

Charlottesville, VA

#27298 Jun 28, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
If she is not creditable because of her untruths then George and Shelly also have zero creditably.
Perhaps, however, one thing you and wheels AKA Barefoot fail to understand. The prosecution must prove guilt, Zimmerman does not have to prove innocense.
watching in ohio

Groveport, OH

#27299 Jun 28, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, she could help that hair!!!! No one made her do that and she sure wasn't born with that mess on her head! She probably can't help being stupid, so what???? We should tolerate stupid just because stupid people can't help it?!?!?!? That's just nonsense. I agree that she likely wouldn't be a beauty queen no matter what, but that god-awful hairdo, the ruffly blouse (big girls shouldn't wear ruffles, Rachel!)......all that is deliberate. As for her character, she has no character. She's a lying sack of crap, a drug using dirtbag, and an attention seeking brat. All that crap about not wanting to testify was just that. The cow was loving all the attention, she's just annoyed b/c she thought she was going to be the big star of the show and it turned out that she's a laughing stock and is on the wrong side of the aisle, the losing side. Insensitive? Perhaps. Honest? Always. You can't shine s**t, and I don't try. HoRachel, like her "friend" ThugTray, is ghetto trash.
She has turned out to be the best defense the prosecution has. She has been manipulated by the prosecution and encouraged to to say her story with Trayvons mother present (who does that?) This girl is mentally disabled otherwise she would not be a senior at 19 years old - read "Whose Idea is it Anyway? She cannot comprehend simple questions, has been lying on behalf of Trayvons family and is caught in the crosshairs of both the prosecutors and the defense attorneys. Either way, whatever the verdict is, both the Prosecution and Trayvons family should be sued and prosecuted for violating the civil rights and abuse of a mentally disabled CHILD!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27300 Jun 28, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Your hero, the black thug, got what he deserved and his family is going to lose this frivolous murder trial in a major way. You can try and demonize Zimmerman all you like, but it's falling on deaf ears as anyone who has seen the testimony in the last several days can plainly see who the bad guy was here.
It's the testimony we haven't seen, that's important. Every jigsaw puzzle looks like a bunch of different pieces, meaningless until the puzzle is completed and we can see the picture that emerges.

I hate listening to the media experts, who clearly haven't followed even the limited evidence that was released pre-trial.

This case isn't over,'til it's over.

But I will admit, I'm clueless as to why the State is doing such a lousy job examining their own witnesses and not asking the most basic of questions, in such a high profile case.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27301 Jun 28, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
How strange that the Zimmernan fans all come up with a rude comment about the Black girls weight. but somehow never notices Zimmermans.
Not a fan of anyone in this quagmire of a trial.....George gained alot, but i believe he is also wearing a bullit-proof vest under that suit.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27302 Jun 28, 2013
Florida Fatties wrote:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_new s/2012/06/06/12089446-zimmerma ns-99-jail-shopping-list-inclu des-cheez-its-and-pop-tarts?li te
He might want to lay off the junk food. Is he trying to be this big?
300 plus pounds?
Why not?...Who does'nt love Strawberry Pop-Tarts?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tinka 1,219,741
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 45 min T-REX 496,291
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 51 min bunner 18,086
News Muslim women come together to focus on the impo... (Sep '13) 1 hr Islam Forbids 8
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 1 hr Who Guessed it 4,687
Liberal Propaganda of Boy Body Girl Brain Start... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Central Florida holiday bits and bites 2 hr Tazo 3
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]