Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,178)

Showing posts 23,541 - 23,560 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is attempting to understand the fat little people from the north in route to Florida. All of the little pot belly men have a uniform, a Hawian shirt, Bremuda Shorts, Sandles and Knee length Blue Socks.
All of the little wives of the fat little men have a favorite whine, "How far are we from Florida".
You know it's a sin to profile,,,,,,don't you?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

For those who actually give a fk about the Zimmerman case, officer Ayala just took the stand.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Riverside USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

How strange that the Zimmernan fans all come up with a rude comment about the Black girls weight. but somehow never notices Zimmermans.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
How strange that the Zimmernan fans all come up with a rude comment about the Black girls weight. but somehow never notices Zimmermans.
'all' GZ 'fans'? really?

please cite my, higgans, post that stated anything about 'DeeDee's weight.

is she PROVEN liar? certainly.

is she under-educated to a large degree? that was obvious.

does she have an attitude NOT in touch will typical American norms (i.e., what constitutes a RACIST remark)? absolutely.

does she have little or no regard for, again, normal Good Citizenship habits and actions (her NOT voluntarily notifying either LE or the TM family of her contact with her 'good, childhood-on' friend on the night of his death or, as she says she believes NOW, MURDER)?

I would say her weight is the least of her faults.... if indeed it is a 'fault' in her immediate culture.

broad statements such as yours serves NO purpose, does it?`

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
George's doctor, err, physicians assistant is testifying presently.

BTW does anyone here know who was prescribing George's head meds?

This gal just said that she can't prescribe drugs.

Well, case closed, she was just excused until further notice. O'Mara doesn't like her anymore.

HIPAA finally?

Some of the medical stuff was published on GZlegalcase.

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Time to dismiss this circus of a case and quit wasting everybody's time. It's obvious that the prosecution has no evidence to support the Martin family's ridiculous claim of homicide.

The thug got what he had coming, and Zimmerman has learned his lesson about being a pain in the ass, cop wanna-be. Case closed.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
'cause he wears a tie. LOL
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Checkout today's witness, the neighbor that saw Trayvon on top and beating George....Trayvon alternating between punches and trying to stifle George's screams for help........Today's themesong for the state should be....The End...by the Doors.....lol.....
DeeDee did hear someone say 'get off' but it wasn't Martin. There is no other explanation for this. I have no doubt Martin's young friend saw the entire thing or knew someone was shot outside his door. No doubt he told his mom and her boyfriend. Isn't strange the boyfriend went to bed? Very strange. What parent would go to sleep at night knowing someone was shot outside your door ESPECIALLY when their own child hadn't come home after a short errand? What parent goes to bed when their child never returns after going to the store on a short errand in a strange town where he doesn't know anyone? Daddy Dearest's tears were guilt tears.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
Time to dismiss this circus of a case and quit wasting everybody's time. It's obvious that the prosecution has no evidence to support the Martin family's ridiculous claim of homicide.
The thug got what he had coming, and Zimmerman has learned his lesson about being a pain in the ass, cop wanna-be. Case closed.
amen the only reason they even wasted the time and money was to appease the black peoples so they won't riot against the "creepy assed crackers awwite
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to watch some. Why would he do that? This is the best witness they have. He also help the prosecution since he didn't see any head pounding and couldn't say if any fists made contact.
he said GROUND AND POUND case closed what the hell

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
O'Mara is pizzing off witness jon good. LMAO
I guess I'm the only one watching today's coverage many others would rather talk about DeeDee.
Some people work so you welfare lowlifes can sit on your butts and watch TV all day. Say "thank you".
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Zimmerman is more like Jeffrey Dahmer, the white dude, who was going around hunting for young Negroes, sexually assaulting, dismembering and eating their flesh
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_kil...
Martin was not doing anything warranting Zimmerman ambushing and murdering the kid...
_Go ahead, instruct your relatives to be submissive to creepy looking stalkers in dark alleys.... Stupid racists!
You're insane. No reasonable person would make such a comparison. Martin wasn't afraid in the least. He would have gone home before Zimmerman was even off the phone with the police, he was afraid of the creepy cracker. Naw, Martin was planning on killing him and the tables were reversed, in the end.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Zimmerman is 5' 7" and was 200 plus pounds with a BMI over 31 when he went to see the P.A. instead of a doctor. He has now gained 100 plus lbs. His BMI must be around 50 now and he is morbidly obese. If he doesn't address his weight/health issues which were present when he weighed 100 lbs. less, one day he will just DROP DEAD.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>
The people in your realm of influence need to be warned about your rampant bigotry and racism. The stink of it emanates from your words like a run-over skunk. Isn't it lucky for cowards like you that the protection of the internet facilitates this type of modern day lynching of minorities? You're likely one yourself from the up close and personal adjectives you use against them. Lucky for the rest of us, your hate will cause you no end of medical and emotional issues and kill you early.
Could you please try to make some sense? I THINK you are claiming that I'm a member of a minority (nope, unless you think women are a minority), that calling a stupid person stupid is racist, that calling an ugly person ugly is racist.......do I have the gist of your nonsense? Did you LOOK at the girl? Did you HEAR her? She's ugly and she's stupid. And she's not a child. She's 19 years old and still in high school.......that reads "STUUUUUUUPIDDDD" to anyone with any brains at all. She'd be stupid if she was white, purple or green. She'd be ugly if she was white, purple or green. Oh and she's a LIAR, and she'd be a liar if she was white, purple or green. I sincerely hope they don't call her back to the stand. The "star witness" has already lost all credibility, and unless she spits out that mouthful of marbles, she'll only frustrate the poor court reporter again with her mumbling mushmouth.
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Florida Fatties wrote:
Zimmerman is 5' 7" and was 200 plus pounds with a BMI over 31 when he went to see the P.A. instead of a doctor. He has now gained 100 plus lbs. His BMI must be around 50 now and he is morbidly obese. If he doesn't address his weight/health issues which were present when he weighed 100 lbs. less, one day he will just DROP DEAD.
He should sue for every pound he put on for being unjustly held captive for over a year. Maybe they can take it out of Sabrina's slush fund.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

There hasn't been any eye candy in the courtroom yet. Have you seen the sister? Have you looked at the defendant? Morbidly obese and tragically unappealing. He was just obese and unappealing when arrested. Don't they have a program for him to get him back down to just OBESE?
incredulous

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please try to make some sense? I THINK you are claiming that I'm a member of a minority (nope, unless you think women are a minority), that calling a stupid person stupid is racist, that calling an ugly person ugly is racist.......do I have the gist of your nonsense? Did you LOOK at the girl? Did you HEAR her? She's ugly and she's stupid. And she's not a child. She's 19 years old and still in high school.......that reads "STUUUUUUUPIDDDD" to anyone with any brains at all. She'd be stupid if she was white, purple or green. She'd be ugly if she was white, purple or green. Oh and she's a LIAR, and she'd be a liar if she was white, purple or green. I sincerely hope they don't call her back to the stand. The "star witness" has already lost all credibility, and unless she spits out that mouthful of marbles, she'll only frustrate the poor court reporter again with her mumbling mushmouth.
In all fairness, she can't help it that she is ugly. She may not be able to help it if she is stupid. Her weight could be a result of a faulty adrenal system. I feel guilty for calling her an ugly stupid fatty but my words were a result of what I think of her character. I called her those things for being a liar, a racist and for intentionally trying to put an innocent man in jail. I certainly hope you are not that insensitive.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/13/geor...

Look at all the junk food he buys on top of the meals he gets. It's not the jail's fault. He is eating all that extra food, chips, candy, etc.
PuffPuffPass

Grimsby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If my post makes no sense to you then the end is sooner than we'd hoped. You're mental faculties are clearly failing. You are despicable.
Florida Fatties

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/06/06/12...

He might want to lay off the junk food. Is he trying to be this big?
300 plus pounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,541 - 23,560 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min Murphey_Law 482,966
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,072,195
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 45,480
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Maverick 808 17,551
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr _Deja_Moo_ 5,270
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 20 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 96,280
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs