Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,876

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Read more

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27237 Jun 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is attempting to understand the fat little people from the north in route to Florida. All of the little pot belly men have a uniform, a Hawian shirt, Bremuda Shorts, Sandles and Knee length Blue Socks.
All of the little wives of the fat little men have a favorite whine, "How far are we from Florida".
True enough, Do y'all still have snowbirds bringing their money down there buying the housing up that Floridians lost due to bankruptcies?
Housing in Naples has bottomed out so there are probably some great deals I doubt there are too many Travons in Naples. Even the drug dealers have some class.
do you think this never ending saga of Trayvon is going to hurt tourism?

One thing for sure that 250 pound sow is a sad example of todays youth
; three chins , no neck and so ugly you would have to cover your watch to keep it form breaking No wonder black men are trying to corner the market on white blonds. She is the answer to the abortion debate. All of the brothers will be on the down low if that is the only woman available to them
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#27238 Jun 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is much like the "Subway Shooter" several years ago, both are police wanabes and neither could cut it as a real life cop. Like the cops or not, remember when 9-11 happened it was the cops and firemen that ran toward the danger and not away from it.
No, Zimmerman is more like Jeffrey Dahmer, the white dude, who was going around hunting for young Negroes, sexually assaulting, dismembering and eating their flesh
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_kil...

Martin was not doing anything warranting Zimmerman ambushing and murdering the kid...

_Go ahead, instruct your relatives to be submissive to creepy looking stalkers in dark alleys.... Stupid racists!
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27239 Jun 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it has been proven that Zimmerman told untruths. The big problem is that the star prosecution witness has lost all credibility and remember Zimmerman is innocent until proven guilty.

Zimmerman is much like the "Subway Shooter" several years ago, both are police wanabes and neither could cut it as a real life cop. Like the cops or not, remember when 9-11 happened it was the cops and firemen that ran toward the danger and not away from it.
If she is not creditable because of her untruths then George and Shelly also have zero creditably.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27240 Jun 28, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
O'Mara is pizzing off witness jon good. LMAO

I guess I'm the only one watching today's coverage many others would rather talk about DeeDee.
I was able to watch some. Why would he do that? This is the best witness they have. He also help the prosecution since he didn't see any head pounding and couldn't say if any fists made contact.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27241 Jun 28, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
Wow, the depth of you're ignorance knows no bounds barefoot! Because of the threats from the gang of thugs known as Trayvon supporters, Zimmerman needs to wear a bulletproof vest under his suit.
the pedophile wears what he wants to wear, he killed an unarmed boy, he won't be wearing the bulletproof vest for much longer.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27242 Jun 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
One thing for sure that 250 pound sow is a sad example of todays youth
the pedophile has gained over one hundred pounds in a year and is 300 pounds and his wife weighs almost as much as he.

If it is a crime to be fat, your pedophile is in trouble

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#27246 Jun 28, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I was able to watch some. Why would he do that? This is the best witness they have. He also help the prosecution since he didn't see any head pounding and couldn't say if any fists made contact.
I think that all the residents who've testified so far were terrific, there might be some more, Good's wife, the Asian guy, Cutcher who really doesn't like George at all and then that little black kid, austin, who remains a bit of a mystery. Recall that the kid was outside the whole time walking his dog, he may have seen nothing or maybe he saw or heard a missing piece of the puzzle. His mother became upset with police investigators claiming that they were trying to direct her sons statement.

George is locked into his previous statements, written, recorded and even video taped, if it turns out that his statements were contrived the jury will likely find him guilty of something.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27247 Jun 28, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
As has been stated by the police- THERE WAS NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE TO CONTRADICT ZIMMERMAN'S ACCOUNT!
A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie, liar.

Who can blame you for the rotating aliases.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27248 Jun 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, But don't forget that I am originally from the northeast where ghetto slang is universal Most blacks that I have met down here speak English. Only ghetto trash speak Ebonics I think the thing that amazes me the most is trying to understand the rednecks
Checkout today's witness, the neighbor that saw Trayvon on top and beating George....Trayvon alternating between punches and trying to stifle George's screams for help........Today's themesong for the state should be....The End...by the Doors.....lol.....
DangerousRiteWin gCrusader

Atlanta, GA

#27249 Jun 28, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
<quoted text>
First, why don't we start locking up the scum and thugs who break laws with impunity? Instead of crying about their "disadvantages" and justifying their animalistic behavior, why don't we start locking them up in cages where they belong? If Travon had been disciplined for his past criminal behavior, or if his parents had taken responsibility and taught him how to behave like a decent human being, instead of a wanna-be thug and gangsta, he might still be alive.....
Did you know that Zimmerman's lawyers had to retract much of the smears against Martin's character they've been planting in the Media for you to repeat?
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

Did you know that Zimmerman's dad is a Judge and because of his influence, George got slap on the wrist for assaulting a cop and his girlfriend? O'Mara admitted all that in court yesterday!

So, who's the certified thug, Martin or Zimmerman?

Level 5

Location hidden

#27250 Jun 28, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
<quoted text>
We should also look at the statements by the lead investigator:
The lead investigator wanted to charge him on day one.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27253 Jun 28, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Zimmerman's lawyers had to retract much of the smears against Martin's character they've been planting in the Media for you to repeat?
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...
Did you know that Zimmerman's dad is a Judge and because of his influence, George got slap on the wrist for assaulting a cop and his girlfriend? O'Mara admitted all that in court yesterday!
So, who's the certified thug, Martin or Zimmerman?
Just another black guy, playing a whitey, eh?.....
spike

Akron, OH

#27254 Jun 28, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is attempting to understand the fat little people from the north in route to Florida. All of the little pot belly men have a uniform, a Hawian shirt, Bremuda Shorts, Sandles and Knee length Blue Socks.
All of the little wives of the fat little men have a favorite whine, "How far are we from Florida".
You know it's a sin to profile,,,,,,don't you?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#27255 Jun 28, 2013
For those who actually give a fk about the Zimmerman case, officer Ayala just took the stand.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#27258 Jun 28, 2013
How strange that the Zimmernan fans all come up with a rude comment about the Black girls weight. but somehow never notices Zimmermans.
higgans

Marion, IN

#27261 Jun 28, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
How strange that the Zimmernan fans all come up with a rude comment about the Black girls weight. but somehow never notices Zimmermans.
'all' GZ 'fans'? really?

please cite my, higgans, post that stated anything about 'DeeDee's weight.

is she PROVEN liar? certainly.

is she under-educated to a large degree? that was obvious.

does she have an attitude NOT in touch will typical American norms (i.e., what constitutes a RACIST remark)? absolutely.

does she have little or no regard for, again, normal Good Citizenship habits and actions (her NOT voluntarily notifying either LE or the TM family of her contact with her 'good, childhood-on' friend on the night of his death or, as she says she believes NOW, MURDER)?

I would say her weight is the least of her faults.... if indeed it is a 'fault' in her immediate culture.

broad statements such as yours serves NO purpose, does it?`

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#27262 Jun 28, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
George's doctor, err, physicians assistant is testifying presently.

BTW does anyone here know who was prescribing George's head meds?

This gal just said that she can't prescribe drugs.

Well, case closed, she was just excused until further notice. O'Mara doesn't like her anymore.

HIPAA finally?

Some of the medical stuff was published on GZlegalcase.

“Come and get it! ”

Level 3

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#27268 Jun 28, 2013
Time to dismiss this circus of a case and quit wasting everybody's time. It's obvious that the prosecution has no evidence to support the Martin family's ridiculous claim of homicide.

The thug got what he had coming, and Zimmerman has learned his lesson about being a pain in the ass, cop wanna-be. Case closed.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#27270 Jun 28, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
'cause he wears a tie. LOL
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#27274 Jun 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Checkout today's witness, the neighbor that saw Trayvon on top and beating George....Trayvon alternating between punches and trying to stifle George's screams for help........Today's themesong for the state should be....The End...by the Doors.....lol.....
DeeDee did hear someone say 'get off' but it wasn't Martin. There is no other explanation for this. I have no doubt Martin's young friend saw the entire thing or knew someone was shot outside his door. No doubt he told his mom and her boyfriend. Isn't strange the boyfriend went to bed? Very strange. What parent would go to sleep at night knowing someone was shot outside your door ESPECIALLY when their own child hadn't come home after a short errand? What parent goes to bed when their child never returns after going to the store on a short errand in a strange town where he doesn't know anyone? Daddy Dearest's tears were guilt tears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Murphey_Law 494,296
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,279
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 min Miles 71,462
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min scirocco 1,206,265
Poll Rambler's posts prove? (Dec '11) 32 min ImmaGetMeSome 61
Anthony admitted perjury in bankruptcy hearings 46 min Murphey_Law 2
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 5,498
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]