Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27180 Jun 27, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text> And George the wanna be cop probably would have stalked and killed someone else by now.
Stalked?

Please educate yourself....and then explain how Zimmerman willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly followed, harassed Trayvon.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...

784.048&#8195;Stalking; definitions; penalties.—

(2)&#8195;A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#27181 Jun 27, 2013
Star witness for the State cannot read?

Drama at Zimmerman trial as Trayvon's friend - and star witness - is forced to admit she can't even read letter she allegedly wrote to his mother about the deadly shooting

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23497...

She said she believed the encounter was racially charged because Trayvon called Zimmerman a 'creep-a** cracker'

Had to admit that she couldn't read cursive in court
Grew annoyed and confused several times throughout her testimony
Defense attorney Don West raises his voice and gets agitated with Jeantel
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27188 Jun 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The real Truth is that she lied, ergo, she is a liar. There are no such things as big lies and little lies, a lie is like being pregnant, you are never just a little pregnant.
So you agree that George Zimmerman is a liar.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27189 Jun 27, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The real Truth is that she lied, ergo, she is a liar. There are no such things as big lies and little lies, a lie is like being pregnant, you are never just a little pregnant.
Sorry Meant to say (stupid sensitive iPhone): then you agree that George Zimmerman is a liar and can't be believe since his lawyer admitted that George lied.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#27190 Jun 27, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey everyone- it's Rachel Jeantel's sperm donor! Or wait, are you the one slobbering over that fat breeder every night? But tell the readers what they want to know- does it smell like the tide went out when she takes her pants off? There is no way that she could reach all those rolls when she bathes!
I take it your one of Silly's offspring.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#27192 Jun 27, 2013
You're* one of Sillys offspring

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27193 Jun 27, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Star witness for the State cannot read?
Drama at Zimmerman trial as Trayvon's friend - and star witness - is forced to admit she can't even read letter she allegedly wrote to his mother about the deadly shooting
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23497...
She said she believed the encounter was racially charged because Trayvon called Zimmerman a 'creep-a** cracker'
Had to admit that she couldn't read cursive in court
Grew annoyed and confused several times throughout her testimony
Defense attorney Don West raises his voice and gets agitated with Jeantel
That was incredible...and a letter she had written herself.....Her Miami highschool must be so proud...she is actually gonna possibly be a 20-21 year old graduate.....

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#27195 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That was incredible...and a letter she had written herself.....Her Miami highschool must be so proud...she is actually gonna possibly be a 20-21 year old graduate.....
She finally admitted that a friend wrote the letter. They're no doubt graduating her despite her complete illiteracy just to get the cow out of their school..........after all, this is the same school that didn't press charges when Trayvon the thug vandalized it, was found in it with drug residue, and was found in it with stolen property and burglary tools. I'm thinking that school doesn't have a high percentage of students headed off to college. Sounds like most of them go straight to prison or start cranking out the welfare babies. Says a LOT about dear li'l Trayvon that this lying piece of garbage was his "friend". But lots of other things came from her testimony. People are FINALLY starting to question the "special prosecutor" who instead of investigating, participated in a bogus interview with this Rachel creature, IN THE INCUBATOR'S LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!! Since when do police conduct interviews in the supposed victim's "mother"'s living room? With the "mother" present?!?!?!? Hope the defense is planning to call those detectives, I can't WAIT to hear how they try to justify THAT. Legal experts are also wondering who had a chat with Rachel last night and told her to "yes, sir" us all to death. The belligerent ghetto pig of yesterday turned into miss "yes sir" and "no sir" pretty miraculously.(Although I did laugh out loud listening to the highlights on the way home when she called the defense attorney a retard.....a word I'm pretty sure has been applied to her since her first IQ test). I'd sure hate to think that the prosecutor or Crumple would tamper with a witness. Can't wait til tomorrow.......every single prosecution witness thus far, except for the cops who gave only factual information, has been proved to be either a liar or a nitwit. I LOVE IT!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27196 Jun 27, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I have more knowledge and clues about this case than the typical Trayvon supporter. First, if you re-read my original comment, I even said that the state might have a SLIM chance to convict on a manslaughter charge. And yes, the detectives, after questioning Zimmerman for over 5 hours the night of the shooting, wanted to charge him with manslaughter. But the Seminole County Attorney's office pointed out that there was not enough evidence to support even a negligent manslaughter charge.
Also, Serino has always maintained that there was never enough evidence to support a negligent manslaughter charge, and only sent the request because officers (who were friends with Martin's father) kept pressuring him to do so. And in a March 16 interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Serino again stated that there was no real evidence to support charges or contradict Zimmerman's account of LAWFUL self-defense.
Then after weeks of race baiting by Jackson, Sharpton an Benyamin Cwump whipping up the natives with lies and poorly researched news stories that a special prosecutor assigned, who relied on testimony from the lying, illiterate sow, then decided to press unwarranted charges.
Thankfully for Zimmerman this is being shown in the pathetic case put forth by the prosecution.
Obviously, you have much less knowledge and clues about this case than you think you do.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27197 Jun 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
She finally admitted that a friend wrote the letter. They're no doubt graduating her despite her complete illiteracy just to get the cow out of their school..........after all, this is the same school that didn't press charges when Trayvon the thug vandalized it, was found in it with drug residue, and was found in it with stolen property and burglary tools. I'm thinking that school doesn't have a high percentage of students headed off to college. Sounds like most of them go straight to prison or start cranking out the welfare babies. Says a LOT about dear li'l Trayvon that this lying piece of garbage was his "friend". But lots of other things came from her testimony. People are FINALLY starting to question the "special prosecutor" who instead of investigating, participated in a bogus interview with this Rachel creature, IN THE INCUBATOR'S LIVING ROOM!!!!!!!!!! Since when do police conduct interviews in the supposed victim's "mother"'s living room? With the "mother" present?!?!?!? Hope the defense is planning to call those detectives, I can't WAIT to hear how they try to justify THAT. Legal experts are also wondering who had a chat with Rachel last night and told her to "yes, sir" us all to death. The belligerent ghetto pig of yesterday turned into miss "yes sir" and "no sir" pretty miraculously.(Although I did laugh out loud listening to the highlights on the way home when she called the defense attorney a retard.....a word I'm pretty sure has been applied to her since her first IQ test). I'd sure hate to think that the prosecutor or Crumple would tamper with a witness. Can't wait til tomorrow.......every single prosecution witness thus far, except for the cops who gave only factual information, has been proved to be either a liar or a nitwit. I LOVE IT!
You're such a piss poor mother you don't even know that cursive writing is no longer taught in Florida's public schools.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27198 Jun 27, 2013
Tired Of Silly, i am noticing that Angela Corey is nowhere to be found, during this trial...think she is hiding?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27199 Jun 27, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Meant to say (stupid sensitive iPhone): then you agree that George Zimmerman is a liar and can't be believe since his lawyer admitted that George lied.
Yes, he did. He even apologized to the judge for his client's lies. I loved the judge calling Zimmerman a "potted plant".

Then, there's his wife who is charged with perjury.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27200 Jun 27, 2013
Angela Corey turned this trial over to DLR. She can't spend weeks in a court room when she has many other duties to attend to.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#27201 Jun 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a piss poor mother you don't even know that cursive writing is no longer taught in Florida's public schools.
Sorry, my children didn't attend public schools. Too many Trayvons. I didn't want them to be knifed in the hall for their shoes or their jacket......oh, and I wanted them to get a quality education. And why does that matter? The fat girl is illiterate and couldn't even write her own letter by PRINTING, nor could she read a TYPEWRITTEN transcript yesterday. She can't read or write.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#27202 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Tired Of Silly, i am noticing that Angela Corey is nowhere to be found, during this trial...think she is hiding?
I think that after today's testimony she's probably somewhere changing her soiled underwear. I sincerely hope that there will be a demand for a full investigation into her bogus "investigation".

Level 7

Location hidden

#27206 Jun 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that after today's testimony she's probably somewhere changing her soiled underwear. I sincerely hope that there will be a demand for a full investigation into her bogus "investigation".
Wish one of these, so-called News Networks had the balls to get Alan Dershowitz's view on these proceedings....
R orD please wtf

Elkhart, IN

#27213 Jun 27, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
I know this guy is black I wonder why? why not just plaaaaaaaaay the friggin phone calls to that girl and (dammit!)I think it's a farce! that is evidence play it fair is what we all want and what's with all these white people that think it's ok for Travon Martin to call Zimmerman a "CREEPY ASS CRACKER" !!!!!!!! "creepy ass cracker"!!!!!!!! and then the it!!!!! Travon's girlfriend wow!!!!!!!!! talk about hattin whitey damn!!!!that girl is either touched or strait up gangster...... or gansta if her sa det!!!!!! but yo neena axted hur first!!!!!!!!I wonder Nancy Grace If that thing was a defence witness (all though she did well for the defence)would you be kissing her lying ass ??? I bet not you allwayssuck the procecuters ass you all know whats up the brotha rolled up on that hommie started throwin him a beatdown all hommie was doing was watching till cops showed up and the brotha fliped and drilled homie in the nose and mounted him and started the ground and pound!!!!! and homie shot him to get him off of him why not put up side by side pics of both that brotha was a big 17 he was way bigger than Zimmerman but someone has to burn for the black community to be satisfied I smell bullshit and so do you pussy's

Level 8

Location hidden

#27214 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>That was incredible...and a letter she had written herself.....Her Miami highschool must be so proud...she is actually gonna possibly be a 20-21 year old graduate.....
Her friend wrote it for her. She doesn't read or write cursive. It is not taught in Florida schools.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27215 Jun 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, my children didn't attend public schools. Too many Trayvons. I didn't want them to be knifed in the hall for their shoes or their jacket......oh, and I wanted them to get a quality education. And why does that matter? The fat girl is illiterate and couldn't even write her own letter by PRINTING, nor could she read a TYPEWRITTEN transcript yesterday. She can't read or write.
Bet your spawn can't either.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#27217 Jun 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet your spawn can't either.
Stop gambling with your welfare check. Obviously, you lose. Do you help your kids write the notes that say "give me all the money in the cash register, I have a gun" ????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,383,676
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min IB DaMann 59,529
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,247
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 21 hr Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages