Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27109 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister sounds great.
You lose again, I'm an only child. But then, you're used to losing, aren't you? Hope you didn't bet any money on the outcome of this trial, cause HoDeDe blew the whole thing today.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27111 Jun 26, 2013
Only the possibility of graduating Highschool at 20-21, shoulda been our fist clue, eh?.....lol....
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27113 Jun 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>You lose again, I'm an only child. But then, you're used to losing, aren't you? Hope you didn't bet any money on the outcome of this trial, cause HoDeDe blew the whole thing today.
Lol. Of course you are. I can't blame your parents for not wanting to risk having anymore like you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27115 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Of course you are. I can't blame your parents for not wanting to risk having anymore like you.
They got it right the first time. Let me guess, you have 12 younger siblings and your parents still don't know what caused it?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27118 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And he wouldn't have had the unarmed "boy" not attacked and beat the snot out of him.
Pinocchio keeps forgetting he told everyone that his pedophile thug followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

And it is now proved to be ten minutes.

And the state has witnesses that place that big fat puffing wannabe right where everyone for the last year said he was: blocking Martin's path home.

The pedophile thug put his hands on this Martin boy.

We all know exactly what kind a person this fat bigoted angry wannabe cop is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27126 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because the strategy was to stay away from the SYG hearing because of expense, and also because if he didn't get acquitted under SYG, prosecution could possibly use that to support their case.
Since the SYG hearing could take place at any time, O'Mara and team thought it would be a good idea to use it as a last resort if things started to look bleak in the murder trial. It's a good backup to have.
They're not going to need SYG. HoDeDe (can't call her "little hodede now that I've seen the cow) bought a not guilty verdict today. No way that lying piece of trash can make up tomorrow for the damage she did to the state's case today. They sure didn't do a very good job of coaching the ghetto pig, did they??? I laughed the whole way home tonight in the car listening to that stupid creature. And how do you think the nice white women of the jury will feel about sweet innocent li'l choirboy Trayvon's choice of words???? "Creepy ass cracka".......thank you Trayvon (or perhaps thank you hodede, she might have made that up too). And what kind of boy WAS little Trayvon who had a friend like HoDeDe??? Hmmmmmmm..........maybe another ghetto ape with a big ole chip on his shoulder? Maybe someone who would react to someone looking at him by trying to kill him?? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm beginning to think the prosecution is deliberately throwing this case. Maybe that was the plan all along. Arrest the guy to calm down the screaming apes, then make sure he's found not guilty after the local PD's have had time to prepare for the riot. Or maybe they're just dumb enough to charge a guy when they have NO case. HoDeDe was their "star witness". HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Hope the rest of them are as entertaining as that fat little pig was.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27128 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because the strategy was to stay away from the SYG hearing because of expense, and also because if he didn't get acquitted under SYG, prosecution could possibly use that to support their case.
Since the SYG hearing could take place at any time, O'Mara and team thought it would be a good idea to use it as a last resort if things started to look bleak in the murder trial. It's a good backup to have.
Thanks.

It makes no sense to me, but I hear ya......sort of like a last minute way of saying, "if you don't buy my original claim of self defense", will you buy my new claim of, "I was in fear for my life, so I had to do it".

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27129 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is fine with death be it a gunshot or somebody falling down a flight of stairs.
If this were my situation and it was my son that got shot and killed, I would look at the entire situation with an open mind, which does't seem to go on here very much. I wouldn't be running to make money off my dead son, and would question what I did wrong that contributed to my son's death? Was it the fact I didn't ground him from going out because he was suspended from school? Was it because I took no action the other times he was suspended? My approval of him getting gold teeth or tattoos? What did I do wrong? Shouldn't I have been there that night to stop him from leaving my fiancees house?
That's just the way I would think. I would also have placed myself in the shooters shoes that evening and ask myself what I would have done under the exact same circumstance? I may never forgive him for what he had done, but I also wouldn't lay the entire blame on him if I were to place any blame at all.
You do realize, I hope, that your points all go towards blaming the victim, don't you?

No disrespect intended, but no matter how you justify this, I'm positive you wouldn't/couldn't apply these same thoughts if if was your kid.

No one deserves to be killed by legalized murder, which can and does happen often, under Florida's SYG Law.

All tourists should think long and hard before they plan their next Disney vacation. Seriously.

If GZ had stayed inside his vehicle and Trayvon had ripped his door open and attacked him, I might see your side of this. But as GZ pursued TM, armed with a loaded concealed weapon, the stakes weren't equal.

Besides, how can he claim he was in fear for his life, when he was the only one carrying a loaded, cocked, concealed, deadly weapon?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27130 Jun 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize, I hope, that your points all go towards blaming the victim, don't you?
No disrespect intended, but no matter how you justify this, I'm positive you wouldn't/couldn't apply these same thoughts if if was your kid.
No one deserves to be killed by legalized murder, which can and does happen often, under Florida's SYG Law.
All tourists should think long and hard before they plan their next Disney vacation. Seriously.
If GZ had stayed inside his vehicle and Trayvon had ripped his door open and attacked him, I might see your side of this. But as GZ pursued TM, armed with a loaded concealed weapon, the stakes weren't equal.
Besides, how can he claim he was in fear for his life, when he was the only one carrying a loaded, cocked, concealed, deadly weapon?
Well said.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27131 Jun 27, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. ThugTray was not a victim. ThugTray was an attacker. The victim, George Zimmerman, was able to fight back due to being legally armed. Now he is the victim of the race baiters, the sperm donor and incubator's greed, and a political system more concerned with placating the violent animals among us than with justice. However, the state's complete lack of a case is more obvious with each day's testimony, and Mr. Zimmerman will cease to be a victim when the verdict is announced and he walks free from the courthouse.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27132 Jun 27, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
If Trayvon had'nt gotten kicked outta school....well?.....
No you are

Astoria, NY

#27133 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon had'nt gotten kicked outta school....well?.....
If George hadn't gotten beaten by his mother or neglected by his father.......
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#27134 Jun 27, 2013
If Trayvon's sperm donor had stayed out of the bars that night and been a parent............
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#27135 Jun 27, 2013
If Trayvon's incubator hadn't dumped him on the sperm donor who she KNEW to be a walking penis.........

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#27136 Jun 27, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
If Trayvon's incubator hadn't dumped him on the sperm donor who she KNEW to be a walking penis.........
Nice post coming from someone who claims to be a good mother!
higgans

Marion, IN

#27137 Jun 27, 2013
doesw it bother any of u 'legal scholars' at all that the State conducted their first interview of any witness wit the victim's family in the room?

and their attorney's?

or that the Judge and Pros keep interrupting the cross?

or that this wit is dumber than a post?

or that all of the above is not registering with the Jury?

or that the Def has already ammassed many appealable points?

or that the absurdity of this whole kangaroo court is becoming more and more apparent?

no, because too many of u guys can't get over the simple TRAGEDY and want revenge for a non-criminal act.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27138 Jun 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused. ThugTray was not a victim. ThugTray was an attacker.
Your fat pedophile is going to prison, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27139 Jun 27, 2013
higgans wrote:
or that the absurdity of this whole kangaroo court is becoming more and more apparent?
Move to another country.

Take your ninth grade education with you.

Let us know where you find a country with a better court system.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27143 Jun 27, 2013
trayvonwuzathug wrote:
As the prosecution's case is falling apart,
If the prosecution's case was falling apart, your fat pig wouldn't need a sponge to be wiping his forehead in an air conditioned courthouse.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#27149 Jun 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If Trayvon had'nt gotten kicked outta school....well?.....
He might still be alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,125,008
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min RexTheReporter 488,880
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 51 min Rambler 25,907
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 1 hr --IslandGurL-- 8,980
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr --IslandGurL-- 22,139
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Broken Lance 1,855
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 96,517
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missy 17,670
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando