Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#27096 Jun 26, 2013
LMAO...DeeDee is whipping Don West's azz at "rope a dope."

Here are the two important parts of this testimony;

From DeeDee...that Trayvon was talking to her from under the canape at the mailin place aka the mailboxes.

From West...bless his heart, that the final call between her and Martin ended at just past 7:15 PM which means that she "was indeed" speaking to Martin during the time that the neighbors were hearing loud voices.

She's been a much better witness that I expected her to be and as I guessed earlier on this thread her heritage is Haitian meaning that she was likely raised in an illiterate household.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#27097 Jun 26, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
LMAO...DeeDee is whipping Don West's azz at "rope a dope."
Here are the two important parts of this testimony;
From DeeDee...that Trayvon was talking to her from under the canape at the mailin place aka the mailboxes.
From West...bless his heart, that the final call between her and Martin ended at just past 7:15 PM which means that she "was indeed" speaking to Martin during the time that the neighbors were hearing loud voices.
She's been a much better witness that I expected her to be and as I guessed earlier on this thread her heritage is Haitian meaning that she was likely raised in an illiterate household.
Her version def does not matches GZ version. Did she come across as believable and truthful?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#27098 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Her version def does not matches GZ version. Did she come across as believable and truthful?
I'm not going that far but her testimony tidied up a couple of loose strings.

The final call time of course matches up almost perfectly with what was happening at The Retreat with the loud voices etc.

And the "mailin place" is a place that Martin could have ducked into, out of the rain, in order to wait out the stranger in the expensive Honda Ridgeline pickup with factory installed privacy glass that's difficult to see into in daylight hours and impossible to see into in darkness.

I promise you that the jury is loving every minute of this witness's testimony.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#27099 Jun 26, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going that far but her testimony tidied up a couple of loose strings.
The final call time of course matches up almost perfectly with what was happening at The Retreat with the loud voices etc.
And the "mailin place" is a place that Martin could have ducked into, out of the rain, in order to wait out the stranger in the expensive Honda Ridgeline pickup with factory installed privacy glass that's difficult to see into in daylight hours and impossible to see into in darkness.
I promise you that the jury is loving every minute of this witness's testimony.
OK Thanks, I hope they can see past her poor speaking skills and irritation with West.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#27100 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Thanks, I hope they can see past her poor speaking skills and irritation with West.
I don't understand what West is going for here...she's a liar...she's lied from very early on, to Crump, to Sybrina, to LE and to the media. Still her phone minutes confirm that she was on the phone with Trayvon while he was being followed by a stranger and during the beginning of the confrontation. She also introduces the mail kiosk into the equation leading to why George's truck was facing in a direction that doesn't match up with any of his various statements.

The unflappable Don West just got his azz flapped around pretty good.

DeeDee might spend the evening in the slammer.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27101 Jun 26, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying you'd be fine if you had a family member killed, given the exact same set of circumstances as are in this case.
You keep forgetting he lies when he blinks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27102 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Today can only be characterized as an utter debacle for the prosecution
The defense is doing so poorly, experts are wondering if he is trying to establish grounds for a later mistrial.

That he's tanking it.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27103 Jun 26, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand what West is going for here...she's a liar...she's lied from very early on, to Crump, to Sybrina, to LE and to the media. Still her phone minutes confirm that she was on the phone with Trayvon while he was being followed by a stranger and during the beginning of the confrontation. She also introduces the mail kiosk into the equation leading to why George's truck was facing in a direction that doesn't match up with any of his various statements.

The unflappable Don West just got his azz flapped around pretty good.

DeeDee might spend the evening in the slammer.
I wish I was watching it so I'd have a better understanding but my guess is that he is trying to make her look as bad as possible since her timeline and what she heard hurts them. Again just a guess.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27104 Jun 26, 2013
Olga Fugyesev wrote:
Zimmerman is being railroaded by the state to avoid a racial war zone in the streets of Sanford.
It isn't legal to kill black boys for walking on the white sidewalk anymore.

Even in Florida.

Go figure.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27105 Jun 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's cryin' cause he has to hang out with his dog-ugly ex-wife instead of finding his baby-mama-of-the-month.
He started crying again today....when he really saw, what a shithe*d his son's girl is.....and how poorly Crump had coached her.....

Level 5

Location hidden

#27106 Jun 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
Scumbags like you and Spazz have attacked my children
You are a m/f c/s lying bigot and racist.

But we knew that already.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27107 Jun 26, 2013
14WhitePowerTallahassee88 wrote:
Statistically speaking, Black people ARE raping/killing our White women at an alarming rate
Your wife putting out and then screaming rape when you show up doesn't make it rape.

Especially when there is a line going down the porch steps.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27108 Jun 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He started crying again today....when he really saw, what a shithe*d his son's girl is.....and how poorly Crump had coached her.....
You know..........today's testimony was golden. Absolutely golden. That marble-mouthed snot who couldn't keep her lies straight for five minutes........and before all the thug supporters start screaming about how she's Haitian and that's why she talks the way she does, I pre-emptively call BS!!! I have many Haitian employees and NONE of them talk that way. Some have very thick accents and are hard to understand sometimes on the phone, but that creature does NOT have a Haitian accent, she's the victim of ghetto-speak. However, with MUCH repetition so that the court reporter could figure out what she was saying, she showed that 1. Trayvon Martin was an angry racist. 2. She's a constant liar. and 3. as she repeated multiple times.......she didn't really care about helping Crump to railroad Mr. Zimmerman. That stupid cow thought she was going to be famous and she's just downright pissy that all she's getting is a trip to the courthouse where she's being proven to be a liar and an idiot. Yeah, the sperm donor was crying.......he saw that the "star witness" was going to cause a "not guilty" verdict all by herself. Great day, can't wait to see what the little snot does tomorrow!!! Hope they're keeping an eye on Crump and the prosecutors tonight......any contact with her would be witness tampering, and you KNOW they're dying to read her the riot act.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27109 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister sounds great.
You lose again, I'm an only child. But then, you're used to losing, aren't you? Hope you didn't bet any money on the outcome of this trial, cause HoDeDe blew the whole thing today.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27111 Jun 26, 2013
Only the possibility of graduating Highschool at 20-21, shoulda been our fist clue, eh?.....lol....
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#27113 Jun 26, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>You lose again, I'm an only child. But then, you're used to losing, aren't you? Hope you didn't bet any money on the outcome of this trial, cause HoDeDe blew the whole thing today.
Lol. Of course you are. I can't blame your parents for not wanting to risk having anymore like you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27115 Jun 26, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Of course you are. I can't blame your parents for not wanting to risk having anymore like you.
They got it right the first time. Let me guess, you have 12 younger siblings and your parents still don't know what caused it?

Level 5

Location hidden

#27118 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And he wouldn't have had the unarmed "boy" not attacked and beat the snot out of him.
Pinocchio keeps forgetting he told everyone that his pedophile thug followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

And it is now proved to be ten minutes.

And the state has witnesses that place that big fat puffing wannabe right where everyone for the last year said he was: blocking Martin's path home.

The pedophile thug put his hands on this Martin boy.

We all know exactly what kind a person this fat bigoted angry wannabe cop is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#27126 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because the strategy was to stay away from the SYG hearing because of expense, and also because if he didn't get acquitted under SYG, prosecution could possibly use that to support their case.
Since the SYG hearing could take place at any time, O'Mara and team thought it would be a good idea to use it as a last resort if things started to look bleak in the murder trial. It's a good backup to have.
They're not going to need SYG. HoDeDe (can't call her "little hodede now that I've seen the cow) bought a not guilty verdict today. No way that lying piece of trash can make up tomorrow for the damage she did to the state's case today. They sure didn't do a very good job of coaching the ghetto pig, did they??? I laughed the whole way home tonight in the car listening to that stupid creature. And how do you think the nice white women of the jury will feel about sweet innocent li'l choirboy Trayvon's choice of words???? "Creepy ass cracka".......thank you Trayvon (or perhaps thank you hodede, she might have made that up too). And what kind of boy WAS little Trayvon who had a friend like HoDeDe??? Hmmmmmmm..........maybe another ghetto ape with a big ole chip on his shoulder? Maybe someone who would react to someone looking at him by trying to kill him?? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm beginning to think the prosecution is deliberately throwing this case. Maybe that was the plan all along. Arrest the guy to calm down the screaming apes, then make sure he's found not guilty after the local PD's have had time to prepare for the riot. Or maybe they're just dumb enough to charge a guy when they have NO case. HoDeDe was their "star witness". HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Hope the rest of them are as entertaining as that fat little pig was.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#27128 Jun 26, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because the strategy was to stay away from the SYG hearing because of expense, and also because if he didn't get acquitted under SYG, prosecution could possibly use that to support their case.
Since the SYG hearing could take place at any time, O'Mara and team thought it would be a good idea to use it as a last resort if things started to look bleak in the murder trial. It's a good backup to have.
Thanks.

It makes no sense to me, but I hear ya......sort of like a last minute way of saying, "if you don't buy my original claim of self defense", will you buy my new claim of, "I was in fear for my life, so I had to do it".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 min King George 96,655
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ObamaLogic 1,154,086
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 49,220
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Ellen 490,196
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 10 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 14 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 16 hr Murph 70,608
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions