Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,173)

Showing posts 23,441 - 23,460 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ashamed and mortified that I had done such a piss poor job of raising my child
You did, just like your parents did with you.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

My kids are alive, well, happy and successful. The incubator and the sperm donor's thugspawn is deader than a doornail, killed while committing a crime. I won't hazard a guess as to what kind of garbage someone like you produced, but I'm willing to bet that they're lowlife scum since they were raised by an idiot. My parents did a fine job too. They raised a daughter who married a wonderful man, has been happily married for 35+ years, had 3 beautiful children, none of whom have ever been in the kind of trouble that ThugTray Martin was in constantly, a daughter who holds an advanced degree and a challenging and worthwhile professional position......yeah, mom and dad did okay. Then there's you people.........the ones who think that being suspended from school is "normal". The ones who think that putting filth, references to drugs, and vulgarities about girls on social networking is "just teen behavior". The ones who think that parenting means going to bed with your shack-up slut instead of looking for your kid who didn't come home. Yeah I bet you're mom of the year.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
My parents did a fine job too. They raised a daughter who married a wonderful man, has been happily married for 35+ years, had 3 beautiful children a daughter who holds an advanced degree and a challenging and worthwhile professional position
Your sister sounds great.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Zimmerman Trial Day 2 – Analysis of State’s Witnesses
Posted by Andrew Branca
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 9:04pm
Today can only be characterized as an utter debacle for the prosecution in Florida v. Zimmerman. Besides the testimony of a couple of highly professional law enforcement witnesses, the testimony of the the other State witnesses ranged from signing George Zimmerman’s praises, to acknowledging the utility of following a suspicious person from a distance, to being utterly discredited by razor sharp cross-examination of the defense.
Before we even get to the disaster that was the State’s witnesses, however, we first have to discuss this morning’s hearing and the extent to which it evanescent is the State’s case against George Zimmerman.
State: Zimmerman Is So Good, He Must Be Bad
Following on a disagreement between the parties yesterday, before the jury was seated the Court held a hearing on whether to admit into evidence a half-dozen or so calls made by Zimmerman to the police in the six months leading up to the shooting. In each of the calls Zimmerman was playing the diligent Neighborhood Watch role, calling the non-emergency number (as trained) to report a suspicious person in the neighborhood. There is not the slightest suggestion of misconduct, ill will, hatred, etc. in any of the recordings.
http://legalinsurrection.com/
is it jus me, or, is the Prosecution REALLY leading his witnesses?

geeze, if they got EVIDENCE, Let them tell it IN THEIR OWN WORDS.

I am no lawyer, but I think the Defense, IF needed (and today, who knows!), already has gronds for Appeal... many times over.

I guess the way the P LEADS his witnesses just makes further PROOF the State HAS NO CASE.

or, very stoopid and IN-articulate witnesses!

did you (or any one else) see the look on O'Mara's face when the first civilian wit stated the State prepped her WITH HER SISTER PRESENT? priceless!!LOL

this last wit comparing adult GZ with pictures of 14 yr old TM!! again, PRICELESS!

and ANOTHER case of 'massaged' testimony by the State (wit's giving evidence in Court they NEVER reported before!!)... PRICE-LESSSSSS!

poor George.... Geo Washington and the depth to which the Counry he Fathered has fallen.

is this trial a relection of 21st century America or just the opposite?

poor us....

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Riverside USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
My kids are alive, well, happy and successful. The incubator and the sperm donor's thugspawn is deader than a doornail, killed while committing a crime. I won't hazard a guess as to what kind of garbage someone like you produced, but I'm willing to bet that they're lowlife scum since they were raised by an idiot. My parents did a fine job too. They raised a daughter who married a wonderful man, has been happily married for 35+ years, had 3 beautiful children, none of whom have ever been in the kind of trouble that ThugTray Martin was in constantly, a daughter who holds an advanced degree and a challenging and worthwhile professional position......yeah, mom and dad did okay. Then there's you people.........the ones who think that being suspended from school is "normal". The ones who think that putting filth, references to drugs, and vulgarities about girls on social networking is "just teen behavior". The ones who think that parenting means going to bed with your shack-up slut instead of looking for your kid who didn't come home. Yeah I bet you're mom of the year.

I find it very hard to believe that a parent could be proud of a a kid who's a filthy mouth racist. Unless they are the same foul mouth type! I don't see where you come off as thinking your parents did such a fine job with a mouth as bad as yours" -- I've read many of your posts and recognize them under any sock you use.

Ever wonder why SOME PEOPLE feel the need to brag how wonderful they are -- what good parents they are -- how great their kids turned out.(And post it over and over and over)

Like the sayings goes "Who are you trying to convince" or "who do you think your fooling...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very hard to believe that a parent could be proud of a a kid who's a filthy mouth racist. Unless they are the same foul mouth type! I don't see where you come off as thinking your parents did such a fine job with a mouth as bad as yours" -- I've read many of your posts and recognize them under any sock you use.
Ever wonder why SOME PEOPLE feel the need to brag how wonderful they are -- what good parents they are -- how great their kids turned out.(And post it over and over and over)
Like the sayings goes "Who are you trying to convince" or "who do you think your fooling...
You're (please note the CORRECT use of the word unlike YOUR illiterate blathering) an idiot. I post under ONE name. You can pretend that I use others, but it isn't true. You can pretend I'm racist because I despise violent animals. You can pretend anything you want. Scumbags like you and Spazz have attacked my children, my husband and even my parents.....just as you think George Zimmerman should have let that filthy ape kill him, you think people have to take your abuse. You're wrong. Some people WIll fight back, whether it's verbal/written slander and lies from trash on a message board or a physical attack in an apartment complex. Some of us don't take garbage from GARBAGE.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wonder if Tracy Martin is getting better at bursting into tears and running outta the courtroom, without direction from Ben Crump?.....Remember, this is the same dad, that went to sleep with the girlfriend, knowing his son was missing.....
He's cryin' cause he has to hang out with his dog-ugly ex-wife instead of finding his baby-mama-of-the-month.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

LMAO...DeeDee is whipping Don West's azz at "rope a dope."

Here are the two important parts of this testimony;

From DeeDee...that Trayvon was talking to her from under the canape at the mailin place aka the mailboxes.

From West...bless his heart, that the final call between her and Martin ended at just past 7:15 PM which means that she "was indeed" speaking to Martin during the time that the neighbors were hearing loud voices.

She's been a much better witness that I expected her to be and as I guessed earlier on this thread her heritage is Haitian meaning that she was likely raised in an illiterate household.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
LMAO...DeeDee is whipping Don West's azz at "rope a dope."
Here are the two important parts of this testimony;
From DeeDee...that Trayvon was talking to her from under the canape at the mailin place aka the mailboxes.
From West...bless his heart, that the final call between her and Martin ended at just past 7:15 PM which means that she "was indeed" speaking to Martin during the time that the neighbors were hearing loud voices.
She's been a much better witness that I expected her to be and as I guessed earlier on this thread her heritage is Haitian meaning that she was likely raised in an illiterate household.
Her version def does not matches GZ version. Did she come across as believable and truthful?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Her version def does not matches GZ version. Did she come across as believable and truthful?
I'm not going that far but her testimony tidied up a couple of loose strings.

The final call time of course matches up almost perfectly with what was happening at The Retreat with the loud voices etc.

And the "mailin place" is a place that Martin could have ducked into, out of the rain, in order to wait out the stranger in the expensive Honda Ridgeline pickup with factory installed privacy glass that's difficult to see into in daylight hours and impossible to see into in darkness.

I promise you that the jury is loving every minute of this witness's testimony.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going that far but her testimony tidied up a couple of loose strings.
The final call time of course matches up almost perfectly with what was happening at The Retreat with the loud voices etc.
And the "mailin place" is a place that Martin could have ducked into, out of the rain, in order to wait out the stranger in the expensive Honda Ridgeline pickup with factory installed privacy glass that's difficult to see into in daylight hours and impossible to see into in darkness.
I promise you that the jury is loving every minute of this witness's testimony.
OK Thanks, I hope they can see past her poor speaking skills and irritation with West.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Thanks, I hope they can see past her poor speaking skills and irritation with West.
I don't understand what West is going for here...she's a liar...she's lied from very early on, to Crump, to Sybrina, to LE and to the media. Still her phone minutes confirm that she was on the phone with Trayvon while he was being followed by a stranger and during the beginning of the confrontation. She also introduces the mail kiosk into the equation leading to why George's truck was facing in a direction that doesn't match up with any of his various statements.

The unflappable Don West just got his azz flapped around pretty good.

DeeDee might spend the evening in the slammer.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying you'd be fine if you had a family member killed, given the exact same set of circumstances as are in this case.
You keep forgetting he lies when he blinks.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Today can only be characterized as an utter debacle for the prosecution
The defense is doing so poorly, experts are wondering if he is trying to establish grounds for a later mistrial.

That he's tanking it.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand what West is going for here...she's a liar...she's lied from very early on, to Crump, to Sybrina, to LE and to the media. Still her phone minutes confirm that she was on the phone with Trayvon while he was being followed by a stranger and during the beginning of the confrontation. She also introduces the mail kiosk into the equation leading to why George's truck was facing in a direction that doesn't match up with any of his various statements.

The unflappable Don West just got his azz flapped around pretty good.

DeeDee might spend the evening in the slammer.
I wish I was watching it so I'd have a better understanding but my guess is that he is trying to make her look as bad as possible since her timeline and what she heard hurts them. Again just a guess.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Olga Fugyesev wrote:
Zimmerman is being railroaded by the state to avoid a racial war zone in the streets of Sanford.
It isn't legal to kill black boys for walking on the white sidewalk anymore.

Even in Florida.

Go figure.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's cryin' cause he has to hang out with his dog-ugly ex-wife instead of finding his baby-mama-of-the-month.
He started crying again today....when he really saw, what a shithe*d his son's girl is.....and how poorly Crump had coached her.....

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
Scumbags like you and Spazz have attacked my children
You are a m/f c/s lying bigot and racist.

But we knew that already.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

14WhitePowerTallahassee88 wrote:
Statistically speaking, Black people ARE raping/killing our White women at an alarming rate
Your wife putting out and then screaming rape when you show up doesn't make it rape.

Especially when there is a line going down the porch steps.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>He started crying again today....when he really saw, what a shithe*d his son's girl is.....and how poorly Crump had coached her.....
You know..........today's testimony was golden. Absolutely golden. That marble-mouthed snot who couldn't keep her lies straight for five minutes........and before all the thug supporters start screaming about how she's Haitian and that's why she talks the way she does, I pre-emptively call BS!!! I have many Haitian employees and NONE of them talk that way. Some have very thick accents and are hard to understand sometimes on the phone, but that creature does NOT have a Haitian accent, she's the victim of ghetto-speak. However, with MUCH repetition so that the court reporter could figure out what she was saying, she showed that 1. Trayvon Martin was an angry racist. 2. She's a constant liar. and 3. as she repeated multiple times.......she didn't really care about helping Crump to railroad Mr. Zimmerman. That stupid cow thought she was going to be famous and she's just downright pissy that all she's getting is a trip to the courthouse where she's being proven to be a liar and an idiot. Yeah, the sperm donor was crying.......he saw that the "star witness" was going to cause a "not guilty" verdict all by herself. Great day, can't wait to see what the little snot does tomorrow!!! Hope they're keeping an eye on Crump and the prosecutors tonight......any contact with her would be witness tampering, and you KNOW they're dying to read her the riot act.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,441 - 23,460 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Packing Heat 1,078,333
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 34 min MeMe 39
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min AN other 483,688
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 5 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 6 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 hr Children should be loved 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••