Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,171)

Showing posts 23,401 - 23,420 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Watching the trial

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

I hope George is convicted of 2nd degree murder.

My ONLY regret is that KC Anthony was found
not guilty of any of the 3 murder charges.

She deserved to get at least one of the murder charges.

She DID kill Caylee.
JMO

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The injuries are documented by the paramedics that attended the scene. Furthermore, no legal authority has the right to force somebody into hospitalization. The only time the police or paramedics can make that call is if somebody is unable to make that decision for themselves.
The injuries are visible on the police tape when Zimmerman entered the police station.
Wrong, the injuries were cleaned up at the scene after a cursory examination. The attending paramedic has already testified at one of the bond hearings.

The injuries were documented by the physicians attendant at Altamonte Family Practice where George arrived at 11:15 AM the following morning.

In Florida a paramedic can insist that a person be transported to a hospital and in some cases by helicopter, over the objections of the injured party. It happens all the time, particularly in DUI related accidents.

Refusing medical treatment for injuries that appear serious "should" send a message to police and paramedics that the injured person in trying to hide alcohol or drug impairment.

Why is it that you just make sht up? You're not fooling anyone.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Should read, physicians assistant.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

There was a threat to Zimmerman's life. That's why he used his firearm as a last resort.
I think you have that wrong He use the gun without trying to fight back. Shooting was the first resort. George caused the fight. I bet he called the kid names to his face just like he did on the 911 call and is why the kid punched him in the nose. George was nothing but a sissy, now a murderer.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!!! The closest my kids have come to prison is the time-out chair when they were small. Now ThugTray absolutely should have been incarcerated for his vandalism, drug use, drug selling, possession of stolen property, and on and on. How is it that charges were never filed against the little dirtbag? Perhaps the incubator's government job offered her some "connections" to keep her ghetto ape kid out of juvie?(Hey, it's at least as believable as the idiot theory that a retired magistrate from VA had all kinds of "pull"). Or perhaps the school district in Miami simply didn't do their job in pressing charges against the animal. Guess they weren't keeping a very good eye on his friend who murdered his own mother, either. Oh, and daddy's slut's kid was lying through his teeth yesterday. "No, I never looked out the window. No, I didn't hear any shouting or gunshots or sirens or helicopters". Kid's either lying or was too drugged up to know what was going on around him. What can you expect of a kid raised by a slut who was shacked up with her boyfriend while her kid was in the house and who let her boyfriend's juvenile delinquent kid stay there to influence her kid. She's just another incubator. I will say that the defense blew it by not hammering that little liar a lot harder.
Oh well........off to work, have to support all the dirtbag welfare trash who will be laying on their sofas watching the trial on their bigscreen TV's today. Best of luck to the defense......hope they're more on their game today than they were yesterday.
I think someone hit the nail on the head about your brood and their weapons of choice. LOL
Are you sure ..... "off to work" .. dont just mean you're going to change hats?
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> I think someone hit the nail on the head about your brood and their weapons of choice. LOL
Oh hush and be grateful that some of us are professionals who pay a lot of taxes for you to lay around and watch TV. I post under only one name, this one. Unlike some of you, I don't have time to play silly games with you idiots.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you make ship up? Nobody can force a patient to get treatment they don't want. If they have weak or no medical coverage (such as Martin) nobody has the legal authority to put them in severe debt. If the police want to test somebody's sobriety, they don't need paramedics or hospitals to do that.
http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/-can-person...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Patients are rarely forced to get treatment unless they qualify for Baker Act protection. Nothing in Mr. Zimmerman's demeanor or verbalizations indicated that he was in any way a danger to himself or others the night he was forced to defend himself by shooting the violent thug who attacked him. Mr. Zimmerman had every right to decline emergency treatment that night in favor of seeing his own medical providers the next day. This "issue" is just another case of ThugTray supporters taking an irrelevant detail and trying to make a big deal out of it when the reality is that THE STATE HAS NO CASE. The only crime committed that night was the one committed by the now-dead thug who attacked and tried to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. Mr. Zimmerman may have been foolish that night and likely wishes he'd let the dirty thug go ahead and rob some houses, but it is not illegal to be foolish. If it were, all the ThugTray supporters would have been hauled off to jail long ago.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
From YOUR site:
"Now every general rule has its exceptions; which is a good thing because if that was not the case, lawyers like myself would not have much to do. If you pose an immediate threat to yourself or others, you can be involuntarily hospitalized. You may have heard someone say that an individual was "Baker acted", as it is often put, because he or she was depressed and feeling suicidal. Again, the issue centers on the individual's ability to make sound and reasonable choices, after rational and intelligent reflection on the risks and benefits of seeking treatment for a given condition. In circumstances in which an individual appears to be incapable of doing so, the law has gradually evolved to its current state, in which the freedom of will that we want individuals to be capable of exercising at all times, has been frayed at a bit at the corners."
Get over yourself fool, if you've been in a highway accident and have a compound fracture of the arm or leg, you can bet that you're going to the hospital no matter how much you complain.

Your dumbazz wants it both ways, typical for know it all types who wing it rather that think things through. or do a modicum of research.

George was not hurt and didn't require medical attention, his injuries were minimal, his story about having his brains nearly bashed in, over and over, is just the same sort of bullcht found in your posts.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Watching the trial wrote:
I hope George is convicted of 2nd degree murder.
My ONLY regret is that KC Anthony was found
not guilty of any of the 3 murder charges.
She deserved to get at least one of the murder charges.
She DID kill Caylee.
JMO
I agree completely.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Get over yourself fool, if you've been in a highway accident and have a compound fracture of the arm or leg, you can bet that you're going to the hospital no matter how much you complain.
Your dumbazz wants it both ways, typical for know it all types who wing it rather that think things through. or do a modicum of research.
George was not hurt and didn't require medical attention, his injuries were minimal, his story about having his brains nearly bashed in, over and over, is just the same sort of bullcht found in your posts.
He is full of himself and doesn't appear to be rational in his thinking process. He also has a problem with reading comprehension.

It is useless to explain anything to him, he's a lost cause.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He is full of himself and doesn't appear to be rational in his thinking process. He also has a problem with reading comprehension.
It is useless to explain anything to him, he's a lost cause.
He's a bullshter, a second amendment clown and a racist, the trifecta so to speak.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way the paramedics can take you to the hospital against your will is if you're unconscious or seemingly unable to make your own decisions. Other than that, both your legs could be broken and the only thing they insist you do is sign a release form.
Zimmerman's injuries may not have been life threatening, but certainly serious enough to warrant defensive action. If I ever get into that situation, I'm shooting too and the law states I have every legal right to whether the animal is 50 or 15.
You know the laws-procedures in all fifty states?

You assume that I have no experience in these types of matters?

You're a fool.

And a liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> I think you have that wrong He use the gun without trying to fight back. Shooting was the first resort. George caused the fight. I bet he called the kid names to his face just like he did on the 911 call and is why the kid punched him in the nose. George was nothing but a sissy, now a murderer.
You said it well. The jury is going to understand that also also.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text> I think someone hit the nail on the head about your brood and their weapons of choice. LOL
ROFLMAO. You've got her number.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

This important witness is timid and O'Mara is trying to confuse her with word games as defense attorneys commonly do. But O'Mara just f'd up by divulging that lead investigator Serino didn't get around to taking this witnesses statement until mid March although she lived directly across from witness john good who had been interviewed by news people as early as February 28th.

This witness is claiming that she was drawn to the rear of her home by loud voices and saw upright figures moving towards the T from the South, left to right behind her residence. It was too dark for her see who was who and she had to change vantage points to get a better view which strengthens her recollection of left to right.

She did recall that John asked twice if the anyone needed him to call 911, so we'll wait for his testimony to confirm-deny or counter.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. I do assume you have no experience in these matters:
"he right to refuse lifesaving medical treatment as well as the wisdom of filling out advance directives was established in the case of Cruzan v. Director (1990).┬ This case is summarized below.
┬┬┬┬ In 1983 a young woman, Nancy Beth Cruzan, was seriously┬ injured in an automobile accident and her brain was deprived of oxygen for several minutes.┬ Because she was in a comotose state the hospital inserted a gastrostomy tube into her stomach as a means of providing┬ nutrition and hydration ľ a necessary step to take while physicians evaluated her condition.┬ Doctors eventually agreed that Nancy's higher brain functions had been destroyed and that there was no hope of recovery.┬ She was diagnosed as being in a "persistent vegetative state," a condition in which there is no possibility of┬ conscious thought or even dreaming.┬ As a result her family requested that the gastrostomy tube should be removed so that Nancy could die, and they initiated a lawsuit on her behalf requesting a court order allowing the removal of the tube.┬ The Missouri trial court found that Nancy had a constitutional right to refuse medical treatment and that she would not have chosen to continue to leave the feeding tube in under these circumstances; it therefore┬ ruled that the tube could be removed.┬ The decision was appealed by Nancy's guardian ad litem, and the Missouri Supreme Court reversed the decision of the trial court for two reasons:(1) The state supreme court expressed doubt that an individual has a constitutional right to refuse lifesaving medical treatment; and (2) the state supreme court ruled that under Missouri law the parents had the burden of producing "clear and convincing evidence" that Nancy would have chosen to discontinue treatment, and that the parents had failed to meet that standard in this case.
The U.S. Supreme Court unanimously reversed the Missouri Supreme Court on the first point, but by a vote of 5-4 it upheld the right of the State of Missouri to require "clear and convincing" evidence of the patient's intent.┬
The U.S. Supreme Court began its analysis by reviewing the common law of "informed consent."┬ The Court noted that under tort law physicians are not only obligated to obtain a patient's consent to treatment, but must also inform their patients of the material consequences or accepting and refusing treatment.┬ The Court observed:
http://www.ohioverticals.com/blogs/akron_law_...
Get out of here with your Ohio bullcht from two decades ago. And quit making a frikken fool out yourself.

George wasn't hurt at all, a sore nose and a couple of scrapes on the back of his head, Trayvon wasn't hurt at all except for that little hole in his heart.

Pay close attention now dummy...George got between Trayvon and the Green residence and attempted unlawfully to detain the youth.

The youth, who was a product of an unruly neighborhood ,and to that degree streetwise, wasn't interested in George's nonsense and
assumed a self defense-self preservation mode.

George effed up, and now he's paying the price.

If Sanford PD leadership and the SA 18 had performed like "real" law enforcement agencies, we wouldn't be posting here.

This is only day two...it will get much worse for George.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
Those screams can be viewed in a couple of different ways...as the State and defense are arguing....which in itself, creates reasonable doubt.
The burden of defense in an affirmative defenses lies with the accused.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The injuries are documented by the paramedics that attended the scene.
You forgot you told us that your pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

And now it seems that he followed Martin for close to ten minutes.

Funny how you keep skipping over the fact that you are a m/f c/s liar who lies whenever he blinks.

The pedophile attacked Martin.

We all know exactly what was in his head when he decided to ignore the police dispatcher and continue to stalk the boy who had every right to be where he was at.

When he lost control of the attack, the pedophile lost his temper and shot the boy in the chest.

There is no doubt it was his intent.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an unfit parent.
If I knew who you were I would move to have the state take away your children.
Even if they were thirty.
Diabetes isn't going to take you soon enough.
Silly ape, drop dead. My children will be supporting your monkey-spawn for the rest of their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,401 - 23,420 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,095
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min scirocco 1,073,068
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min paddyomalley 45,583
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 30 min your pathetic frank 2,914
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 2,473
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 26,852
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 1,811
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••