Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,169)

Showing posts 23,361 - 23,380 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look up the definition of irony.
This case has NOTHING similar to the Trayvon murder. NOTHING. They arrested the two thugs who senselessly murdered a baby. It was and is a big deal. They will never walk free again IMO.
But, it has nothing to do with the Trayvon murder case.
I can't figure out why you keep posting about it here. I'm sure there are forums that discuss it.
You're cute....but, really missed the point......the irony was in the outrage level vs. the media's and public's response and coverage........

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you cereal?.....
So that's it right freak? You're just playing right? For your own amusement?

O'Mara is looking really stupid right about now...maybe he and West will have a better tomorrow.

Probably not.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're cute....but, really missed the point......the irony was in the outrage level vs. the media's and public's response and coverage........
The outrage would have been there if the shooters had been detained and let go with no arrest.

Here in CT a black girl killed her black boyfriend (by slamming him into a brick wall with her car), she wasn't arrested for weeks and the outrage was growing, even us whites were outraged.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Real bad day for West and O'Mara...real bad...West sold himself and then bought himself back and O'Mara was just stupid, beyond stupid actually.

The judge, with her hands full of nasty, did a very good job of sorting things out today.

What we learned today is that the state has a real case against George, leading us to wonder what it was that Norm Wolfinger and Billy Lee both missed.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the idiots at Fox News will contradict your facts, LOFL!
Hunches?

This case is a tad light on actual facts...but the circumstantial evidence is leaning away from Zimmerman at present. The days final witness was enlightening. Very enlightening.

George was a creature of habit it appears.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look up the definition of irony.
This case has NOTHING similar to the Trayvon murder. NOTHING. They arrested the two thugs who senselessly murdered a baby. It was and is a big deal. They will never walk free again IMO.
But, it has nothing to do with the Trayvon murder case.
I can't figure out why you keep posting about it here. I'm sure there are forums that discuss it.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're cute....but, really missed the point......the irony was in the outrage level vs. the media's and public's response and coverage........
No, you missed the point You still don't understand why the public outrage about Trayvon's murder. I'm betting you never will, or don't want to.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>So that's it right freak? You're just playing right? For your own amusement?
O'Mara is looking really stupid right about now...maybe he and West will have a better tomorrow.
Probably not.
Maybe he'll do another knock knock joke. LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
Real bad day for West and O'Mara...real bad...West sold himself and then bought himself back and O'Mara was just stupid, beyond stupid actually.
The judge, with her hands full of nasty, did a very good job of sorting things out today.
What we learned today is that the state has a real case against George, leading us to wonder what it was that Norm Wolfinger and Billy Lee both missed.
Wolfinger and Zimmerman are ass kissing buddies and have been for some time.

Zimmerman has himself up on murder charges, something his daddy can't get him out of this time.

Bet he's wishing he could have a do over. He might go on about his business instead of picking on an unarmed boy, harmlessly walking home minding hi own business, not bothering anyone.

Did I say picking on? I meant murdering.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

BoJangles wrote:
Whoever heard of someone with a gun cry for help?
Just saying.
Right. Especially when the guy with the gun was said to be cool and calm after the shooting. If he was hysterical and yelling for help, he sure pulled himself together FAST.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Riverside USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
thank-goodness the judge stopped him from telling us his MOTHER STORY
His goal was to get the jury to like him. I think it backfired .
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Especially when the guy with the gun was said to be cool and calm after the shooting. If he was hysterical and yelling for help, he sure pulled himself together FAST.
Zimmbo, according to todays testimony was calm before and after the murder.
Who yelled the desperate call for help then?

Level 3

Riverside USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Well this is what I got out of the opening statments. Is a cut that is less than 3/4 inch that was deemed superficial is no way life threatening nor is a nose that was never proved to be broken.
All the self defense lessons at the gym was a waste. He should ask for his money back.
He tried to stop the kid, the kid fought back. He got punched in the nose and fell backwards like a girl, hit his head on the cement. Pulled out his gun shoved into the kids chest and fired, now thats some self defense case LOL

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What should he have done after the threat to his life was exterminated, continue yelling for help?
actually, there was no threat to his life since he was the one with the gun. I would expect him to be in shock and still yelling if that was really him in the first place. The cries for help sounded like someone in mortal fear and we know George had no fear when he decided to defy the 911 op and chase Trayvon down.
Zimmerman would never have followed the kid had he not been packing heat. He WANTED to kill someone that night and he did.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe he used that 2nd grade entrance to his opening statement.
He blew it right there and then.
How many apologies did O'Mara and West offer the court today. Too many to count.
PLEASEEEEEE

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

wisdom usedhere wrote:
Well this is what I got out of the opening statments. Is a cut that is less than 3/4 inch that was deemed superficial is no way life threatening nor is a nose that was never proved to be broken.
All the self defense lessons at the gym was a waste. He should ask for his money back.
He tried to stop the kid, the kid fought back. He got punched in the nose and fell backwards like a girl, hit his head on the cement. Pulled out his gun shoved into the kids chest and fired, now thats some self defense case LOL
He would have been within the law to fire at the dirtbag before the fist even made contact. The law does not require a certain number of stitches needed, a certain length of a cut......oh, and the prosecutor doesn't get the final say on the injuries Mr. Zimmerman sustained at the hands of the filthy (now dead, YAY) ThugTray. I was impressed that the incubator finally learned to produce a tear or two on demand in time for the trial......although not enough to disrupt those dead caterpillars she glues to her eyelids every morning. She must have been practicing to look like a real grieving mother instead of a money grubbing beast.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, there was no threat to his life since he was the one with the gun. I would expect him to be in shock and still yelling if that was really him in the first place. The cries for help sounded like someone in mortal fear and we know George had no fear when he decided to defy the 911 op and chase Trayvon down.
Zimmerman would never have followed the kid had he not been packing heat. He WANTED to kill someone that night and he did.
You are so right. He knew from minute one he was going to shoot himself a black boy that night.

Otherwise, he would have stayed in his vehicle and waited for police, who were on their way.

He was never in fear of anything.

If his nose had indeed bee broken there would be X Rays to prove it.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe he used that 2nd grade entrance to his opening statement.
He blew it right there and then.
How many apologies did O'Mara and West offer the court today. Too many to count.
PLEASEEEEEE
Got a little dance for us, planned for the aquittal, do ya?......

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. He knew from minute one he was going to shoot himself a black boy that night.
Otherwise, he would have stayed in his vehicle and waited for police, who were on their way.
He was never in fear of anything.
If his nose had indeed bee broken there would be X Rays to prove it.
Hi Zazz:D
Yes, the injuries (if real) would have been documented and xrayed and no doubt put GZ in the hospital for observation. Head wounds are nothing to mess with, especially if your head was pounded on the sidewalk like he claims. The bandages his wife slapped on are laughable compared to the actual size of the cut on his melon. There's one little circular blood spot and who's to say that wasn't a scab he broke open? Why didn't his doctor bandage him instead of his wife?

Level 3

Riverside USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have been within the law to fire at the dirtbag before the fist even made contact. The law does not require a certain number of stitches needed, a certain length of a cut......oh, and the prosecutor doesn't get the final say on the injuries Mr. Zimmerman sustained at the hands of the filthy (now dead, YAY) ThugTray. I was impressed that the incubator finally learned to produce a tear or two on demand in time for the trial......although not enough to disrupt those dead caterpillars she glues to her eyelids every morning. She must have been practicing to look like a real grieving mother instead of a money grubbing beast.
Cry Baby,
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Got a little dance for us, planned for the aquittal, do ya?......
Thanks for asking. Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,361 - 23,380 of29,903
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,334
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 37 min MeMe 39
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min AN other 483,688
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 5 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 6 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 6 hr Children should be loved 128
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••