Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26978 Jun 24, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Real bad day for West and O'Mara...real bad...West sold himself and then bought himself back and O'Mara was just stupid, beyond stupid actually.
The judge, with her hands full of nasty, did a very good job of sorting things out today.
What we learned today is that the state has a real case against George, leading us to wonder what it was that Norm Wolfinger and Billy Lee both missed.
Wolfinger and Zimmerman are ass kissing buddies and have been for some time.

Zimmerman has himself up on murder charges, something his daddy can't get him out of this time.

Bet he's wishing he could have a do over. He might go on about his business instead of picking on an unarmed boy, harmlessly walking home minding hi own business, not bothering anyone.

Did I say picking on? I meant murdering.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#26979 Jun 24, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
Whoever heard of someone with a gun cry for help?
Just saying.
Right. Especially when the guy with the gun was said to be cool and calm after the shooting. If he was hysterical and yelling for help, he sure pulled himself together FAST.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

#26981 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll do another knock knock joke. LOL.
thank-goodness the judge stopped him from telling us his MOTHER STORY
His goal was to get the jury to like him. I think it backfired .
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26985 Jun 24, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Especially when the guy with the gun was said to be cool and calm after the shooting. If he was hysterical and yelling for help, he sure pulled himself together FAST.
Zimmbo, according to todays testimony was calm before and after the murder.
Who yelled the desperate call for help then?

Level 3

hydrogen city

#26986 Jun 24, 2013
Well this is what I got out of the opening statments. Is a cut that is less than 3/4 inch that was deemed superficial is no way life threatening nor is a nose that was never proved to be broken.
All the self defense lessons at the gym was a waste. He should ask for his money back.
He tried to stop the kid, the kid fought back. He got punched in the nose and fell backwards like a girl, hit his head on the cement. Pulled out his gun shoved into the kids chest and fired, now thats some self defense case LOL

Level 6

AOL

#26987 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What should he have done after the threat to his life was exterminated, continue yelling for help?
actually, there was no threat to his life since he was the one with the gun. I would expect him to be in shock and still yelling if that was really him in the first place. The cries for help sounded like someone in mortal fear and we know George had no fear when he decided to defy the 911 op and chase Trayvon down.
Zimmerman would never have followed the kid had he not been packing heat. He WANTED to kill someone that night and he did.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26988 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll do another knock knock joke. LOL.
I can't believe he used that 2nd grade entrance to his opening statement.
He blew it right there and then.
How many apologies did O'Mara and West offer the court today. Too many to count.
PLEASEEEEEE

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26990 Jun 24, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
Well this is what I got out of the opening statments. Is a cut that is less than 3/4 inch that was deemed superficial is no way life threatening nor is a nose that was never proved to be broken.
All the self defense lessons at the gym was a waste. He should ask for his money back.
He tried to stop the kid, the kid fought back. He got punched in the nose and fell backwards like a girl, hit his head on the cement. Pulled out his gun shoved into the kids chest and fired, now thats some self defense case LOL
He would have been within the law to fire at the dirtbag before the fist even made contact. The law does not require a certain number of stitches needed, a certain length of a cut......oh, and the prosecutor doesn't get the final say on the injuries Mr. Zimmerman sustained at the hands of the filthy (now dead, YAY) ThugTray. I was impressed that the incubator finally learned to produce a tear or two on demand in time for the trial......although not enough to disrupt those dead caterpillars she glues to her eyelids every morning. She must have been practicing to look like a real grieving mother instead of a money grubbing beast.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26991 Jun 24, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, there was no threat to his life since he was the one with the gun. I would expect him to be in shock and still yelling if that was really him in the first place. The cries for help sounded like someone in mortal fear and we know George had no fear when he decided to defy the 911 op and chase Trayvon down.
Zimmerman would never have followed the kid had he not been packing heat. He WANTED to kill someone that night and he did.
You are so right. He knew from minute one he was going to shoot himself a black boy that night.

Otherwise, he would have stayed in his vehicle and waited for police, who were on their way.

He was never in fear of anything.

If his nose had indeed bee broken there would be X Rays to prove it.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26992 Jun 24, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe he used that 2nd grade entrance to his opening statement.
He blew it right there and then.
How many apologies did O'Mara and West offer the court today. Too many to count.
PLEASEEEEEE
Got a little dance for us, planned for the aquittal, do ya?......

Level 6

AOL

#26993 Jun 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. He knew from minute one he was going to shoot himself a black boy that night.
Otherwise, he would have stayed in his vehicle and waited for police, who were on their way.
He was never in fear of anything.
If his nose had indeed bee broken there would be X Rays to prove it.
Hi Zazz:D
Yes, the injuries (if real) would have been documented and xrayed and no doubt put GZ in the hospital for observation. Head wounds are nothing to mess with, especially if your head was pounded on the sidewalk like he claims. The bandages his wife slapped on are laughable compared to the actual size of the cut on his melon. There's one little circular blood spot and who's to say that wasn't a scab he broke open? Why didn't his doctor bandage him instead of his wife?

Level 3

hydrogen city

#26994 Jun 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have been within the law to fire at the dirtbag before the fist even made contact. The law does not require a certain number of stitches needed, a certain length of a cut......oh, and the prosecutor doesn't get the final say on the injuries Mr. Zimmerman sustained at the hands of the filthy (now dead, YAY) ThugTray. I was impressed that the incubator finally learned to produce a tear or two on demand in time for the trial......although not enough to disrupt those dead caterpillars she glues to her eyelids every morning. She must have been practicing to look like a real grieving mother instead of a money grubbing beast.
Cry Baby,
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26995 Jun 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Got a little dance for us, planned for the aquittal, do ya?......
Thanks for asking. Here you go.

BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26996 Jun 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you do not have children.

the belief that all of your actions will have equal repercussions, affecting you.

Level 3

hydrogen city

#26997 Jun 24, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>

I was impressed that the incubator finally learned to produce a tear or two on demand in time for the trial......although not enough to disrupt those dead caterpillars she glues to her eyelids every morning. She must have been practicing to look like a real grieving mother instead of a money grubbing beast.
You post just proves what a piece of Shit you really are.

Level 3

hydrogen city

#26998 Jun 24, 2013
Your* post

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26999 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The rest (as we all know) you make up as you go along.
You told us that the pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27000 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Just picture the entire country looking like Detroit.
Just picture the entire country filled with freeloading mooching coward bigots like yourself.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27001 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you sure are really up on the case aren't you?
You told us that the pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#27002 Jun 24, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
He got punched in the nose and fell backwards like a girl,
He grabbed Martin and they fell. He pulled out the gun and held it in front of his face. He told the boy he was going to kill him. The Martin boy screamed. The pedophile pulled the trigger with the gun in front of his face and it kicked him back in the face and broke his nose.

Karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min John Galt 1,174,387
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 min Wiley_Kyote 5,356
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min WAS sanka 491,356
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 56 min Murph 70,807
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 50,482
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 3 hr New Apple Academy 79
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr LizW 17,840
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:10 pm PST

NBC Sports10:10PM