Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#26920 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some advice: don't count your chickens before they hatch. The prosecution has yet to provide what evidence they have to charge a man who defended himself from a violent attacker with murder. Perhaps you can give us some insight. And before you respond, please, facts..... not fiction.
I assume you are taking your own advice about counting Chickens. Now if there were only a way you could warn the 2 million who signed this petition not to count their chickens too......

Kevin Cunningham, a graduate of Howard University and resident of Washington, D.C., was infuriated by the lack of charges against Zimmerman. He started an online petition on Change.org , and started sending it through Howard Fraternity listservs. Within days the petition had over 10,000 signatures, and Change.org took the rare step of requesting to Kevin Cunningham that they transfer the petition to Trayvon's parents. It's worth mentioning that Kevin Cunningham is a white man, who never met Trayvon Martin or his family. He was just one of many people who thought the George Zimmerman should stand trial. Over 2 million people signed the petition demanding George Zimmerman be charged
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#26921 Jun 23, 2013
On the eve of opening statements, I wish to get on record that, in my feeble mind, GZ is guilty of 1st degree murder.

When he set foot out of his truck, for whatever lame ass reason he has since come up with, he had
ill-will, malice and forethought.

He knew he had the upper-hand.

"Justice is often lost in the law"

Somebody else, somewhere else said that. LOL

Level 3

topic

#26923 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I would assume you people on the left figure we should decide guilt or innocence based on who you like or dislike and not the facts.
So some out of control leftist gathered 10,000 signatures out of a population of 315 million people, and that should tell me that Zimmerman was not defending his life--but a cold blooded murderer?
Well lets wait and see.

You are doing the same thing -- I think that is called being a Hypocrite-- If you read you would see there were 2 million signatures not just 10,000

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26924 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you look at the pictures in Martin's cell phone? Total proof Martin was a thug. So I guess we have a battle about two thugs here, don't we?
The pictures that were not on Trayvon's phone? The ones O'Mara had to apologize once again for lying about?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26925 Jun 23, 2013
Oh, I mean he apologized for his "mistakes". Once again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26926 Jun 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Go find the full version moron.
You're a moron and a liar, everyone knows it, quit lying and then you'll only be a moron.
ROFLMAO.

Thanks for the laugh.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26927 Jun 24, 2013
World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
You were one of them.
Wrong. I occasionally poke a stick in the cages of the no-lifes who are still babbling about Casey Anthony. Guilty pleasure. I wasn't happy with the verdict, but I think that this one will make me much happier. If not, there's always the appeal. I sincerely hope that justice will be done and Mr. Zimmerman will be free. Justice for Trayvon was done that night when he was appropriately punished for his crimes.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26928 Jun 24, 2013
It's funny how the human mind works...
When I think of this case, it reminds me of those four innocent, peaceful, civilized, respectful, kind, thoughtful altar boys that encountered Bernhard Goetz in the NYC subway many years ago.

Those poor boys got shot just for showing Mr. Goetz their favorite screwdriver that they used for helping little old ladies, grooming puppies, and helping the sun to shine.

We need to remember that any-race-on-black crime is racism; and all black-on-black crime is OK and should be ignored.

Google 'Chicago violence'; the first story comes up as 'Six Dead over First Summer Weekend'. But let's all stay focused on some wannabe vigilante cop and some teenage thug. Now THAT'S a good use of our time, yes?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26929 Jun 24, 2013
Don West is even putting Zimmerman to sleep.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26930 Jun 24, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
When I think of this case, it reminds me of those four innocent, peaceful, civilized, respectful, kind, thoughtful altar boys that encountered Bernhard Goetz in the NYC subway many years ago.
Those poor boys got shot just for showing Mr. Goetz their favorite screwdriver that they used for helping little old ladies, grooming puppies, and helping the sun to shine.
We need to remember that any-race-on-black crime is racism; and all black-on-black crime is OK and should be ignored.
Google 'Chicago violence'; the first story comes up as 'Six Dead over First Summer Weekend'. But let's all stay focused on some wannabe vigilante cop and some teenage thug. Now THAT'S a good use of our time, yes?
That might be how your mind works. Nothing at all similar in the Zimmerman case.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26931 Jun 24, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
You are absolutely correct, and i have mentioned the irony of this situation being this hot.....Two months ago, two black teen's found a hispanic mother, pushing her son in a stroller, in Brunswick, Georgia.....They pulled their gun and demanded her money....when she did'nt have any, they shot her one year old in the face, killing him........this incident was on mainstream news, all of 1-2 days....then forgotten.....but not poor Tray....An Outrage for REAL......
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#26932 Jun 24, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Don West is even putting Zimmerman to sleep.
I can only read updates since I'm at work, but it seems that West is skipping opening statements and going straight to the trial.

Level 3

topic

#26933 Jun 24, 2013
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Is your other sock "Spooky mulder" by any chance LOL You gotta remember what you post when you play games.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26934 Jun 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You are absolutely correct, and i have mentioned the irony of this situation being this hot.....Two months ago, two black teen's found a hispanic mother, pushing her son in a stroller, in Brunswick, Georgia.....They pulled their gun and demanded her money....when she did'nt have any, they shot her one year old in the face, killing him........this incident was on mainstream news, all of 1-2 days....then forgotten.....but not poor Tray....An Outrage for REAL......
Share with us all how you came to believe that lady was Hispanic?

Level 7

Location hidden

#26936 Jun 24, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Share with us all how you came to believe that lady was Hispanic?
It was in the segment...research it yourself, she was latino...why?

Level 7

Location hidden

#26937 Jun 24, 2013
white people wrote:
ahh i truly can not wait for 2043, when white people will be in the minority, and this type of crap WILL stop. Gonna have a lot more than petitions to worry about. Your time is coming.
Who pays for the poor and under-priveleged, then?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26938 Jun 24, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>That might be how your mind works. Nothing at all similar in the Zimmerman case.
Thugs getting shot are common to both cases.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26939 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. That' makes him a murderer? Well if that's the case, then I'm a murderer too. I don't know all the streets within a half-mile of my house. I never have any business on those streets, why would I memorize their names? And I've lived here for well over 25 years.
Oh please, 3 streets? Give me a break.

He's dumb, just not that dumb.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26940 Jun 24, 2013
If you're too stupid to get the point, here it is.

Zimmerman is a murderer because he followed, stalked, accosted, and finally shot an unarmed boy dead while the boy was begging for his life.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26941 Jun 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some advice: don't count your chickens before they hatch. The prosecution has yet to provide what evidence
That is what the trial is for, Pinocchio.

After all: you told us that this pedophile followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

We have to remind the readers that you are a m/f c/s liar.

Like zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Chuckles-Divine 1,760,131
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 38 min Mary NY 518,018
Oranges Co Fl Sheriffs Department Corrupt 7 hr fortmyersf 3
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Maggie McGee 74,152
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,730
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 15 hr Jimmy 3,159
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sun FARTS DOG 64,672

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages