Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
23,301 - 23,320 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. I give you cold hard evidence...... A VIDEO
Gosh... a video that was created by the thug zimmerman that wasn't made under penalty of perjury and the jury will not see.

Maybe the pedophile wasn't lying this time?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. I give you cold hard evidence.
You told us that zimmerman followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<I anxiously await your answer
We've been waiting for that proof that zimmerman followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

You first, Pinocchio.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe for a few more weeks, you can say not guilty.
Doubt you'll be here to apologize anyway,......perhap's both racist and coward, eh?.....and not registered, cause why?.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

sorry...newly registered...lol...

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear. That's the way it works in blogs: you make a claim, and if somebody disputes it, you provide evidence of such claim. I do it all the time. It's not that hard unless you have no idea WTF you're talking about.
When I make a claim that somebody challenges, I simply provide the evidence of my claim.
Prove it.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubt you'll be here to apologize anyway,......perhap's both racist and coward, eh?.....and not registered, cause why?.....
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty". They'll obsess about it for five years or so, make new threads to whine about it, and generally make asses of themselves the way they have over Casey Anthony.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty". They'll obsess about it for five years or so, make new threads to whine about it, and generally make asses of themselves the way they have over Casey Anthony.
You were one of them.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
you make a claim, and if somebody disputes it, you provide evidence of such claim. I do it all the time.
You told us that the zimmerman pedophile only followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

I have reminded you of this over one hundred times.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that means
xxxrayted wrote:
you make a claim, and if somebody disputes it, you provide evidence of such claim. I do it all the time.
You told us that the zimmerman pedophile only followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
When I make a claim that somebody challenges, I simply provide the evidence of my claim.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty".
The thug supporters will cry when the thug is sent to the Big House.

His daddy isn't going to be able to pull strings there.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

hydrogen city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that means he protected himself against a street thug. You should be thankful too. One less prisoner that your tax dollars won't have to support in the near future.
What ? All it means is now my tax dollars is going to have support Zimmerman along with his Mexican Mafia cell mate ( They pair the gang bangers up when the house them)

Level 3

hydrogen city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just some advice: don't count your chickens before they hatch. The prosecution has yet to provide what evidence they have to charge a man who defended himself from a violent attacker with murder. Perhaps you can give us some insight. And before you respond, please, facts..... not fiction.
I assume you are taking your own advice about counting Chickens. Now if there were only a way you could warn the 2 million who signed this petition not to count their chickens too......

Kevin Cunningham, a graduate of Howard University and resident of Washington, D.C., was infuriated by the lack of charges against Zimmerman. He started an online petition on Change.org , and started sending it through Howard Fraternity listservs. Within days the petition had over 10,000 signatures, and Change.org took the rare step of requesting to Kevin Cunningham that they transfer the petition to Trayvon's parents. It's worth mentioning that Kevin Cunningham is a white man, who never met Trayvon Martin or his family. He was just one of many people who thought the George Zimmerman should stand trial. Over 2 million people signed the petition demanding George Zimmerman be charged
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

On the eve of opening statements, I wish to get on record that, in my feeble mind, GZ is guilty of 1st degree murder.

When he set foot out of his truck, for whatever lame ass reason he has since come up with, he had
ill-will, malice and forethought.

He knew he had the upper-hand.

"Justice is often lost in the law"

Somebody else, somewhere else said that. LOL

Level 3

hydrogen city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

I would assume you people on the left figure we should decide guilt or innocence based on who you like or dislike and not the facts.
So some out of control leftist gathered 10,000 signatures out of a population of 315 million people, and that should tell me that Zimmerman was not defending his life--but a cold blooded murderer?
Well lets wait and see.

You are doing the same thing -- I think that is called being a Hypocrite-- If you read you would see there were 2 million signatures not just 10,000

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you look at the pictures in Martin's cell phone? Total proof Martin was a thug. So I guess we have a battle about two thugs here, don't we?
The pictures that were not on Trayvon's phone? The ones O'Mara had to apologize once again for lying about?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Oh, I mean he apologized for his "mistakes". Once again.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Go find the full version moron.
You're a moron and a liar, everyone knows it, quit lying and then you'll only be a moron.
ROFLMAO.

Thanks for the laugh.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

World War Z wrote:
<quoted text>
You were one of them.
Wrong. I occasionally poke a stick in the cages of the no-lifes who are still babbling about Casey Anthony. Guilty pleasure. I wasn't happy with the verdict, but I think that this one will make me much happier. If not, there's always the appeal. I sincerely hope that justice will be done and Mr. Zimmerman will be free. Justice for Trayvon was done that night when he was appropriately punished for his crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••