Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,165)

Showing posts 23,281 - 23,300 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What does't match? The police thought it matched up pretty good. That's why Zimmerman was initially set free that night.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I read the police reports and the detective too. I never denied that there were doubters on the police force. It's just that higher ups felt that they had no hard evidence to arrest him.
You above post certainly doesn't mention that. Nor do any of your hundreds of posts saying the exact same thing.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are ready to provide an example of what you're talking about, then by al means.......

As much as I would love to, I think you'd better watch the trial.

No sense giving either side something they might have missed, although I doubt they have.

Let's just say you should compare the crime scene report with the video re-enactment, paying particular attention to the last few frames.

And that's just the easy one.

Something is very much out of whack in this case, and once again, it can't be both ways.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you really should read/view/watch the released evidence before you make any more comments based purely on speculation.
ngrace, you're a nutcase. You think the skankpig Casey Anthony is innocent. I don't pay too much attention to the opinions of lunatics, liars and fools, and you've proven yourself to be all three. Now go play with Rambler and Murphey, the three of you deserve each other.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Even your attempts at insults are lame. I guess all those nights of sucking up the malt liquor have had their impact. I'm about as bored with you as I was with Bareback (where IS your ghetto rat boyfriend, Spazz? Did he get thrown off for his filthy posts? Or is he just in jail?). You, like him, are not worthy of my time. Consider your skanky old pig self ignored.
You can dish it out but you can't take it.

I hope you do ignore me.

Pay attention to your bastard children.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Riveside wrote:
<quoted text> you do know that you are replying to the biggest racist on topix I dont think reading or viewing anything wil change her attitude.
You do know that you're responding to a delusional nutcase. I don't think her opinion on anything is valued by anyone other than other nutcases. Go read the Casey Anthony thread if you care to see what a lunatic ngrace really is.
Riveside

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I believe: Martin was waiting and hiding to attack Zimmerman once he got off the phone. That's the only reasonable explanation as to why he stayed right there.
In the video, Zim was not sure of the exact spot and said so. He also said when Martin attacked, he was trying to fend off Martin's punches which is how they ended up where they did.
Ok now try and explain Zimmerman trying to scam the money from donations that people had sent to pay his own defense team. And you want'a make him out to be a good guy - YOU CAN'T . That's total proof he's a thug,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of trolls, did you know that the Food Network dropped racist Paula Dean? It is quite humorous that racist fools like her that put on this positive public image but her hatred for us Blacks cannot be be contained.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
She got caught showing her true colors. The racist pigs on here can hide behind anonymity, bet they cover up their hatred in public. Spineless people are like that.
Mel

Goleta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

What about all the police and firemen who are in on the type of organized bullying called gangstalking and who harass, abuse and bully innocent people all the time? I suppose that is ok.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Riveside wrote:
<quoted text> you do know that you are replying to the biggest racist on topix I dont think reading or viewing anything wil change her attitude.
You know that old saying about fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.........I've been around the block with this poster once or twice before.

Agitator = troll

Don't be fooled by the name change..........sometimes he/she forgets to switch it back.

Topix loves the business he/she brings......makes selling advertising so much easier, dontcha know?

:)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that. This judge is pretty biased and is doing everything in her power to see Zim locked up. She's not throwing anything out of court.
But even if they had a judge not so partial, I don't think that screaming thing meant too much. Even if allowed as evidence, it still begs the question as to why Martin would be screaming? It would make absolutely no sense.
You keep saying she is biased, knowing she is not. You say that so you will have an excuse at the ready when Zimmerman is convicted of murdering an unarmed boy.

They dumped two judges and even O'Mara knows that can't happen again.

Martin was screaming because a madman was holding a gun, pointing it at him. You would scream too.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ngrace, you're a nutcase. You think the skankpig Casey Anthony is innocent. I don't pay too much attention to the opinions of lunatics, liars and fools, and you've proven yourself to be all three. Now go play with Rambler and Murphey, the three of you deserve each other.
Yes, I do think the State did not prove their case against Casey, and I've posted numerous reasons why, based upon the evidence.

Yes, I do think Casey didn't murder her child, again based upon the evidence, and I do think numerous questions remain unanswered in that case.

Same as I'm doing in this case......it's all about the evidence.

The difference here is, we don't have a plethora of evidence to read ahead of the trial. Based upon what I have seen, though, things don't add up.

Now go and read it.....it's not that tough.......not nearly as time consuming as reading all 20,000++ pages, as I did in the Casey case.

Knowledge never hurt anyone; lack of it, does.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel like a real idiot being put in your place by a clown:
The officer asking Zimmerman exactly where he was at. Zimmerman responding "around here. I don't remember exactly." 4:20
Zimmerman saying how he was pushing Martin away. 3:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Go find the full version moron.

You're a moron and a liar, everyone knows it, quit lying and then you'll only be a moron.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

Topix USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying she is biased, knowing she is not. You say that so you will have an excuse at the ready when Zimmerman is convicted of murdering an unarmed boy.
Martin was screaming because a madman was holding a gun, pointing it at him. You would scream too.
Something tells me that all 6 jurors are going to think like you do.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the more people focus on those screams, the more questions it raises, for both sides, and it will only serve to confuse.

Someone screamed.....maybe both screamed according to the experts in the Frye hearing......but regardless, only one person is dead and one person is alive to tell his version of events, and that's where the focus should be placed.

jmo

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Riveside wrote:
<quoted text>Ok now try and explain Zimmerman trying to scam the money from donations that people had sent to pay his own defense team. And you want'a make him out to be a good guy - YOU CAN'T . That's total proof he's a thug,
..George is just a guy....a not guilty guy.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the more people focus on those screams, the more questions it raises, for both sides,
Someone is screaming... a gunshot is heard and the scream stops immediately before the echo of the gunshot stops.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

ngrace wrote:
.but regardless, only one person is dead and one person is alive to tell his version of events,
The one who is alive has already been caught lying to this very court.

So what we can be absolutely certain of is this: the pedophile zimmerman is a liar.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She got caught showing her true colors. The racist pigs on here can hide behind anonymity, bet they cover up their hatred in public. Spineless people are like that.
Deen serves sweet tea with a side of racism.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Riveside wrote:
<quoted text>Ok now try and explain Zimmerman trying to scam the money from donations that people had sent to pay his own defense team. And you want'a make him out to be a good guy - YOU CAN'T . That's total proof he's a thug,
Have you ever looked at Mr. Zimmerman's web site? I haven't looked at it in months, since it first went up, but it CLEARLY stated that he needed cash not only for his defense, but for living expenses. He was forced to leave his job due to the lunatics who threatened his life. Forced to go into hiding and hire security for the same reason. His entire family was forced into hiding. Anyone with any common sense whatsoever knew that a 29 year old likely didn't have significant savings to live on for an indefinite period. He didn't scam any money whatsoever. HE also did not lie about how much money was in the fund-the stupid prosecutor never ASKED him. I don't know if he's a "good guy" or not, I don't know the man. But I DO know that every piece of evidence that we've seen indicates that a dirty violent thugboy, Trayvon Martin, attacked and tried to kill him on the night in question, and that he was forced to defend himself with lethal force. That's what the EVIDENCE says. As much as I despise ghetto thugs and the useless sperm donors and incubators who turn those animals loose on the street, this case is not about who you "like". It's about the right to defend yourself from a violent attack, and that's exactly what George Zimmerman did-he defended himself from a violent ANIMAL.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me that all 6 jurors are going to think like you do.
Something tells me you're wrong. Not everyone believes made-up stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,281 - 23,300 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min DDDD-25 42,915
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min PDUPONT 1,033,033
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 25 min jessesToons 478,175
One Word (Jul '10) 27 min Ami in Mee-ami 1,737
The alphabet (Jun '06) 28 min Ami in Mee-ami 876
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 29 min Ami in Mee-ami 8,922
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 30 min Ami in Mee-ami 22,076
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••