Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26892 Jun 23, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Something tells me that all 6 jurors are going to think like you do.
Something tells me you're wrong. Not everyone believes made-up stories.
38 and Counting

Houston, TX

#26893 Jun 23, 2013
What about Shellie Zimmerman? Was she truthful?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26895 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Florida's laws, but I'm a CCW holder here in the state of Ohio.
Our laws state that in order to use your firearm, you cannot be the instigator of a disagreement. You cannot escalate a heated or uncomfortable situation. If you are armed, you must make every attempt to remove yourself from those situations in order to use deadly force legally.
I'm assuming that all other states have those laws or laws similar to ours. So the only case I can see by the prosecution is that Zimmerman went outside of their CCW laws in order to legally use his firearm for protection.
Zimmerman may not have adhered to the CCW laws of Florida--I don't know, but that doesn't make him a murderer. When he went to find that street name, he had no idea that Martin was waiting for him. He (like anybody else) assumed Martin fled from the scene.
So if I were on the defense team, I would think that their main focus should be on what Martin did and not Zimmerman. If they can convince the jury that Martin was indeed looking for trouble by hiding behind those houses, I think it's a open and shut case.
It is laughable that you pretend Zimmerman didn't know all 3 street names, especially the one where his friend lived. He did patrol the 3 streets daily. He's dumb, just not that dumb.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26898 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are ready to provide an example of what you're talking about, then by al means.......
You never want to look up anything for yourself, you're always demanding someone spoon feed you.

That must be why you know so little about this murder case, you haven't bothered to read the evidence.

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#26899 Jun 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..George is just a guy....a not guilty guy.....
Maybe for a few more weeks, you can say not guilty.

Level 3

topic

#26900 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. That' makes him a murderer? Well if that's the case, then I'm a murderer too. I don't know all the streets within a half-mile of my house. I never have any business on those streets, why would I memorize their names? And I've lived here for well over 25 years.
No that just makes George a liar, what made him a murderer is the fact that he point blank shot a armed kid he was harassing..

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26901 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever looked at Mr. Zimmerman's web site? I haven't looked at it in months, since it first went up, but it CLEARLY stated that he needed cash not only for his defense, but for living expenses.
He paid off $30,000 in credit cards he ran up before he killed the boy.

I am sure he appreciated all the contributions you bigots made.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26902 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
HE also did not lie about how much money was in the fund-the stupid prosecutor never ASKED him.
His ugly fat wife is under arrest for perjury.

I guess his top secret code was not too hard to break for people who done graduated from high school.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26903 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. I give you cold hard evidence...... A VIDEO
Gosh... a video that was created by the thug zimmerman that wasn't made under penalty of perjury and the jury will not see.

Maybe the pedophile wasn't lying this time?

Level 5

Location hidden

#26904 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. I give you cold hard evidence.
You told us that zimmerman followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26905 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<I anxiously await your answer
We've been waiting for that proof that zimmerman followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

You first, Pinocchio.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26906 Jun 23, 2013
wisdom usedhere wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe for a few more weeks, you can say not guilty.
Doubt you'll be here to apologize anyway,......perhap's both racist and coward, eh?.....and not registered, cause why?.....

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26907 Jun 23, 2013
sorry...newly registered...lol...

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26911 Jun 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Doubt you'll be here to apologize anyway,......perhap's both racist and coward, eh?.....and not registered, cause why?.....
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty". They'll obsess about it for five years or so, make new threads to whine about it, and generally make asses of themselves the way they have over Casey Anthony.

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26912 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty". They'll obsess about it for five years or so, make new threads to whine about it, and generally make asses of themselves the way they have over Casey Anthony.
You were one of them.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26913 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
you make a claim, and if somebody disputes it, you provide evidence of such claim. I do it all the time.
You told us that the zimmerman pedophile only followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

I have reminded you of this over one hundred times.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26914 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that means
xxxrayted wrote:
you make a claim, and if somebody disputes it, you provide evidence of such claim. I do it all the time.
You told us that the zimmerman pedophile only followed the Martin boy for no more than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26915 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
When I make a claim that somebody challenges, I simply provide the evidence of my claim.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26916 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the thug supporters won't apologize when Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty".
The thug supporters will cry when the thug is sent to the Big House.

His daddy isn't going to be able to pull strings there.

Level 3

topic

#26917 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that means he protected himself against a street thug. You should be thankful too. One less prisoner that your tax dollars won't have to support in the near future.
What ? All it means is now my tax dollars is going to have support Zimmerman along with his Mexican Mafia cell mate ( They pair the gang bangers up when the house them)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min VetnorsGate 1,685,115
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 29 min ANGHARAD 514,995
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 6,071
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 10 hr Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Sun Nutz 770

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages