Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26839 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
His opinion is that without the phony "experts" claiming that Mr. Zimmerman's voice calling for help
Funny how o'mara has gone from saying it was zimmerman screaming for help to 'well, no one can be sure positively that it was Martin'...

The mothers on the jury are going to recognize the voice of a child screaming for help.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26841 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In the video, Zim was not sure of the exact spot and said so.
Funny how the rest of everyone would know exactly where they were if they were "attacked" by someone they thought was intent on killing them.

The pedophile knows he cannot come up with a story that matches his footsteps in the almost three minutes he was chasing Martin.

And if he comes up with specifics: they do not match up with the other lies he has already told.

And we know of course that this polished turd- Pinocchio- insisted that the pedophile only followed Martin for ten seconds. No more...

Level 5

Location hidden

#26843 Jun 23, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of trolls, did you know that the Food Network dropped racist Paula Dean?
Maybe she and Martha Stewart can start a user support group?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26845 Jun 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Ayala, had signed his section, something or someone interfered with Serino completing and signing his section and having George transported to SC jail. Had Zimmerman been arrested and booked immediately this case would never have gained any national attention.

Not sure, even if there had been arrest that night, if this case would have been just another blip in the local news or not, but you're probably right. I know for me, the little blip with former Chief Bill Lee, posted on WESH at the time, got my attention.

Would love to read Serino's depo, especially after reading his 2/29/12 interview with GZ.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26846 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kid yourself all you like, but the only reason Zim was arrested and charged is because of the national media and race baiters who riled up all the black people.
This never was about race, at least not in the public's eye.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26848 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that. This judge is pretty biased and is doing everything in her power to see Zim locked up. She's not throwing anything out of court.
But even if they had a judge not so partial, I don't think that screaming thing meant too much. Even if allowed as evidence, it still begs the question as to why Martin would be screaming? It would make absolutely no sense.
I doubt NeJame's conclusions myself, but found it interesting that he completely dismissed the state's "case" to the degree that he did. However, I do agree that the only thing the state had was the tape. They have ZERO evidence that anything that Mr. Zimmerman said was false. Nothing about this case has made sense to me......it makes no sense that we allow some screaming bussed in welfare garbage to threaten a community into arresting an innocent man. It makes no sense that a "special prosecutor" would spend taxpayer dollars praying with the incubator instead of truly investigating the case, including the incubator's REAL motives for her publicity tour. It makes no sense that a man who is guilty of nothing more than being foolish is on trial for the murder of a violent animal who attacked him and forced him to use lethal force to defend himself. It makes no sense that a biased judge can toss out information about the thugboy's character and past which clearly indicates his propensity to violence and explains to some degree why he would attack and try to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. We'll likely never know what ThugTray was REALLY doing when he was loitering at night in the rain, but those of us who don't assume that he was innocent just because he's black can make some good guesses. In any case, best wishes to the defense tomorrow. Your opponents are counting on sentimentality, lies, and made-up scenarios. If you can get the jury to follow the law and common sense, your client will be freed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26851 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Florida's laws, but I'm a CCW holder here in the state of Ohio.
What we know of you for sure besides being a leech on society is you lie every time you open your mouth and you don't know what you are talking about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26852 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
So if I were on the defense team,
Yes, but first you should concentrate on getting that GED then college then law school.

I the mean while, let's remember you told everyone the pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26853 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
So if I were on the defense team, I would think that their main focus should be on what Martin did and not Zimmerman.
The rapists put their victim on trial- or used to try.

The burden of the affirmative defense is on the accused.

The pedophile will need to prove he was in fear of his life.

Going to be hard since we KNOW ALREADY zimmerman is a liar and won't take the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26854 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Even if allowed as evidence, it still begs the question as to why Martin would be screaming?
\
the pedophile had his gun out and told the boy he was going to die.

we'd know how you would scream, you pathetic sponge- even when you are threatened with jury duty.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26855 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
his judge is pretty biased and is doing everything in her power to see Zim locked up. She's not throwing anything out of court.
SANFORD, Fla.—The jury hearing George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial will not hear from a state voice expert who says Trayvon Martin screamed "stop" before being shot, a judge ruled Saturday.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26856 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt NeJame's conclusions myself, but found it interesting that he completely dismissed the state's "case" to the degree that he did. However, I do agree that the only thing the state had was the tape. They have ZERO evidence that anything that Mr. Zimmerman said was false. Nothing about this case has made sense to me......it makes no sense that we allow some screaming bussed in welfare garbage to threaten a community into arresting an innocent man. It makes no sense that a "special prosecutor" would spend taxpayer dollars praying with the incubator instead of truly investigating the case, including the incubator's REAL motives for her publicity tour. It makes no sense that a man who is guilty of nothing more than being foolish is on trial for the murder of a violent animal who attacked him and forced him to use lethal force to defend himself. It makes no sense that a biased judge can toss out information about the thugboy's character and past which clearly indicates his propensity to violence and explains to some degree why he would attack and try to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. We'll likely never know what ThugTray was REALLY doing when he was loitering at night in the rain, but those of us who don't assume that he was innocent just because he's black can make some good guesses. In any case, best wishes to the defense tomorrow. Your opponents are counting on sentimentality, lies, and made-up scenarios. If you can get the jury to follow the law and common sense, your client will be freed.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26857 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I believe: Martin was waiting and hiding to attack Zimmerman once he got off the phone. That's the only reasonable explanation as to why he stayed right there.
In the video, Zim was not sure of the exact spot and said so. He also said when Martin attacked, he was trying to fend off Martin's punches which is how they ended up where they did.
You never watched the full video did you?

That's not even close to what George said.

And you've been posting your nonsense for all this time, what a clown you are.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26858 Jun 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
That's not even close to what George said.
Pinocchio doesn't feel obligated to quote people on what they actually say, or acknowledge the dozens of times he has been caught in a lie.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26859 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't know the facts, they wouldn't be experts, now would they?
Show me one murder where all the facts added up. Just one.
Unless we are fortunate enough to have a video camera on the murder scene, not all questions will have answers.
There were some officers on the scene that did want to charge Zimmerman, but they didn't have enough evidence TO charge him with anything. What did Zimmerman do wrong? It's clear he was attacked, it's clear he called the police first, it's clear he only used his firearm as a last resort.
Instead of questioning what Zimmerman did, why not question what Martin did? Why not ask yourself why Martin stayed by Zimmerman hiding behind those houses instead of going home? Why not ask yourself why Martin didn't call the police himself if he was so scared?
Good old common sense tells me that Martin was hiding and waiting for the right time to attack Zimmerman. Common sense tells me Martin's child molesting girlfriend is nothing but a liar, because when questioned about why Martin was behind those houses, she said that Martin was out of breath. Out of breath? He only ran a hundred feet or so. How is an athletic 17 year old out of breath in that short of a run?
The only person that knows why Martin was behind those houses was his trash girlfriend who lied under oath already, and she's not going to tell us what Martin was up to. If there was some sort of drug we could give people to tell the exact truth, I would bet a months paycheck that Martin told her he was waiting for Zimmerman to beat the hell out of him which he did.
Media-talkingheads-legal experts, doesn't make them experts on the facts of a case, even if their respective media sponsors give them that title. The Casey Anthony case proved they didn't know facts in evidence as related to that case.

In this case, there is a huge fact that doesn't add up, for starters. Common sense and speculation doesn't matter on this point. What GZ described, and what the initial crime scene evidence shows, are completely different and it can't be both ways.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26860 Jun 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, even if there had been arrest that night, if this case would have been just another blip in the local news or not, but you're probably right. I know for me, the little blip with former Chief Bill Lee, posted on WESH at the time, got my attention.
Would love to read Serino's depo, especially after reading his 2/29/12 interview with GZ.
If George had been arrested immediately on any one of several applicable charges, he would have had to lawyer up and then shut up forcing the Sanford police department to do a proper investigation and SA 18 to charge accordingly.

Who in the fk agrees to a reenactment video the next day and then goes back to the police station to make adjustments to the story so it better mates up with new details? Why was his pal Mark not chased away from the scene? Why was his truck never inspected and allowed to be picked up later by Shellie without even a note made about precisely where it was parked or which direction it was facing?

This case is a joke.

Sherman Ware part II.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26861 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Mark NeJame had some interesting comments this morning on the news. His opinion is that without the phony "experts" claiming that Mr. Zimmerman's voice calling for help was really ThugTray on the tape, the state has NO case and it is likely to be thrown out after they present their pathetic made-up stories. That would save those of us who pay taxes in Seminole County a few dollars, and end this mess with justice truly done. Of course, ThugTray's incubator and sperm donor will whine and yammer......maybe the incubator will even manage a real tear, more than she can do for the filth she turned loose on the streets.
The Judge actually did the State a favor; the State put forth the red herring and they won what they were seeking to win.

Do you think these attorneys are really that dumb?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26862 Jun 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinocchio doesn't feel obligated to quote people on what they actually say, or acknowledge the dozens of times he has been caught in a lie.
He's a second amendment stooge who believes that a CCW is the same thing as a PhD. And a liar to boot. Damn I hate liars!

Level 7

Location hidden

#26863 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you really should read/view/watch the released evidence before you make any more comments based purely on speculation.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26865 Jun 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>If George had been arrested immediately on any one of several applicable charges, he would have had to lawyer up and then shut up forcing the Sanford police department to do a proper investigation and SA 18 to charge accordingly.
Who in the fk agrees to a reenactment video the next day and then goes back to the police station to make adjustments to the story so it better mates up with new details? Why was his pal Mark not chased away from the scene? Why was his truck never inspected and allowed to be picked up later by Shellie without even a note made about precisely where it was parked or which direction it was facing?
This case is a joke.
Sherman Ware part II.
If ever there was a better example of what's known as coaching a witness, by a non-lawyer, I'd like to see it. The only example that comes to mind quickly is the old case out of NYS regarding the shooting of Abner Louima by NYPD.

Had GZ been a little quicker on the uptake, he would have realized during the video re-enactment, what he was supposed to say.

This case has brought attention to a lot of issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min John Galt 58,814
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min Murphey_Law 513,018
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,023
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 22,926
two words (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 27,802
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,912
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,570
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages