Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,905

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26816 Jun 22, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good that you finally gave up on that killer. Have you read all the court docs twice in this case too?
No, but I've read enough in this case, even with the redactions, to see the glaring discrepencies in the facts.

That bothers me greatly.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26817 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, Spazz. The PERFECT example of ugly evil. You, Trayvon THUG Martin and his incubator and sperm donor, all ugly to the bone. I'm willing to be that like the incubator and the sperm donor, you're ugly on the outside, too. All that drinking and skanking around shows after a while.
You ugly old bitch go round up your bastard children if you're sober enough to walk. You are indeed evil and ugly to the bone. Ewwwww.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26818 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Barskank, are you drunk again? Your reading comprehension is getting worse. I know your IQ is low, but geez. Go clink clink with your imaginary friends, skankpig. You're not worth my time, you're already stealing my tax dollars to buy hoodies for your ape faced bastard children.
You poor old drunken sot. Are you so bitter because your bastard children are out of control? Sober up and maybe they will behave better. You are pathetic you ugly old POS.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#26819 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Zimmerman family really wanted was no trial at all because there shouldn't even be one. A man is facing murder charges after using his legal firearm to stop a violent attack.
Yo' rated piss, Z-piss had his pea shooter which gave his racist monkey azz the courage to go after an unarmed Black teen. If he did not have a gun, his racists scared azz would have have avoided the unarmed Martin out of fear of all Blacks. Now if Z-piss tried that stand your ground crap against me or any other Black, he would have gotten his monkey azz planted into that same concrete that he says Martin was slamming his head into. The same goes for any of you stupid klan monkey racists.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26820 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What does't match? The police thought it matched up pretty good. That's why Zimmerman was initially set free that night.
It's good we have somebody here that is more of an expert than the experts.
No, that's not what the police thought. Remember, their decision was overturned. Those responsible for the poor decisions that night are no longer around.

It's because of the experts that Zimmerman is finally going to trial.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26821 Jun 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor old drunken sot. Are you so bitter because your bastard children are out of control? Sober up and maybe they will behave better. You are pathetic you ugly old POS.
Wow. Even your attempts at insults are lame. I guess all those nights of sucking up the malt liquor have had their impact. I'm about as bored with you as I was with Bareback (where IS your ghetto rat boyfriend, Spazz? Did he get thrown off for his filthy posts? Or is he just in jail?). You, like him, are not worthy of my time. Consider your skanky old pig self ignored.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26822 Jun 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence doesn't match GZ's version.
Read the documents.
The question as to why he was released that night, has been the subject of controversy.
The report dated that night, but never signed, lists the charges as: Homicide - Negligent Manslaughter. F.S.S. 782. 07 1
If by "experts", you're referring to the legal talking heads, they are not what I consider experts in this case, anymore than I considered them such in the Casey Anthony case. An expert needs to know all the facts of the case, if their opinions are to be taken seriously.
Ayala, had signed his section, something or someone interfered with Serino completing and signing his section and having George transported to SC jail. Had Zimmerman been arrested and booked immediately this case would never have gained any national attention.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26829 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Even your attempts at insults are lame. I guess all those nights of sucking up the malt liquor have had their impact..
Look at what you have been sucking up, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26832 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Good old common sense tells me that Martin was hiding and waiting for the right time to attack Zimmerman.
You told us that the peodphile followed Martin for less than ten seconds.

Everyone here knows this is a lie.

Now you want Martin hiding in bushes.

Even though the thug pedophile confronted Martin on the sidewalk.

How do you hide while standing on the sidewalk, dipsh!t?

Everyone here knows that this polished turd wanted show up the local cops by detaining this boy that HE decided was up to no good when the boy was on the way home, minding his own business.

We all know this kind of sh!t of a human being- you look at one first thing in the morning when you take your morning pee in the section eight housing the rest of us pay for.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26834 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If they didn't know the facts, they wouldn't be experts, now would they?
Show me one murder where all the facts added up. Just one.
Unless we are fortunate enough to have a video camera on the murder scene, not all questions will have answers.
There were some officers on the scene that did want to charge Zimmerman, but they didn't have enough evidence TO charge him with anything. What did Zimmerman do wrong? It's clear he was attacked, it's clear he called the police first, it's clear he only used his firearm as a last resort.
Instead of questioning what Zimmerman did, why not question what Martin did? Why not ask yourself why Martin stayed by Zimmerman hiding behind those houses instead of going home? Why not ask yourself why Martin didn't call the police himself if he was so scared?
Good old common sense tells me that Martin was hiding and waiting for the right time to attack Zimmerman. Common sense tells me Martin's child molesting girlfriend is nothing but a liar, because when questioned about why Martin was behind those houses, she said that Martin was out of breath. Out of breath? He only ran a hundred feet or so. How is an athletic 17 year old out of breath in that short of a run?
The only person that knows why Martin was behind those houses was his trash girlfriend who lied under oath already, and she's not going to tell us what Martin was up to. If there was some sort of drug we could give people to tell the exact truth, I would bet a months paycheck that Martin told her he was waiting for Zimmerman to beat the hell out of him which he did.
The good old common sense of a garden gnome perhaps.

Trayvon had no clue who George was, how big he was, whether or not he might be armed or even why he seemed to be in pursuit yet you expect rational people to think the unarmed youth hid so that he could attack?

In the reenactment video George pointed to the spot where Trayvon was standing when he first noticed him. How many other lies do you suppose George told during that video?

Level 7

Location hidden

#26836 Jun 23, 2013
Mark NeJame had some interesting comments this morning on the news. His opinion is that without the phony "experts" claiming that Mr. Zimmerman's voice calling for help was really ThugTray on the tape, the state has NO case and it is likely to be thrown out after they present their pathetic made-up stories. That would save those of us who pay taxes in Seminole County a few dollars, and end this mess with justice truly done. Of course, ThugTray's incubator and sperm donor will whine and yammer......maybe the incubator will even manage a real tear, more than she can do for the filth she turned loose on the streets.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26838 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I believe:
Off course Pinocchio told us that the pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

It seems that Pinocchio changes what he "believes" more often than the zimmerman changed his story on how he happened to be in front of the boy on the sidewalk, block his path home.

The cop wannabee decided he was going to show the local PD 'how it was done'.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26839 Jun 23, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
His opinion is that without the phony "experts" claiming that Mr. Zimmerman's voice calling for help
Funny how o'mara has gone from saying it was zimmerman screaming for help to 'well, no one can be sure positively that it was Martin'...

The mothers on the jury are going to recognize the voice of a child screaming for help.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26841 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In the video, Zim was not sure of the exact spot and said so.
Funny how the rest of everyone would know exactly where they were if they were "attacked" by someone they thought was intent on killing them.

The pedophile knows he cannot come up with a story that matches his footsteps in the almost three minutes he was chasing Martin.

And if he comes up with specifics: they do not match up with the other lies he has already told.

And we know of course that this polished turd- Pinocchio- insisted that the pedophile only followed Martin for ten seconds. No more...

Level 5

Location hidden

#26843 Jun 23, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of trolls, did you know that the Food Network dropped racist Paula Dean?
Maybe she and Martha Stewart can start a user support group?

Level 7

Location hidden

#26845 Jun 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Ayala, had signed his section, something or someone interfered with Serino completing and signing his section and having George transported to SC jail. Had Zimmerman been arrested and booked immediately this case would never have gained any national attention.

Not sure, even if there had been arrest that night, if this case would have been just another blip in the local news or not, but you're probably right. I know for me, the little blip with former Chief Bill Lee, posted on WESH at the time, got my attention.

Would love to read Serino's depo, especially after reading his 2/29/12 interview with GZ.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26846 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kid yourself all you like, but the only reason Zim was arrested and charged is because of the national media and race baiters who riled up all the black people.
This never was about race, at least not in the public's eye.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26848 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that. This judge is pretty biased and is doing everything in her power to see Zim locked up. She's not throwing anything out of court.
But even if they had a judge not so partial, I don't think that screaming thing meant too much. Even if allowed as evidence, it still begs the question as to why Martin would be screaming? It would make absolutely no sense.
I doubt NeJame's conclusions myself, but found it interesting that he completely dismissed the state's "case" to the degree that he did. However, I do agree that the only thing the state had was the tape. They have ZERO evidence that anything that Mr. Zimmerman said was false. Nothing about this case has made sense to me......it makes no sense that we allow some screaming bussed in welfare garbage to threaten a community into arresting an innocent man. It makes no sense that a "special prosecutor" would spend taxpayer dollars praying with the incubator instead of truly investigating the case, including the incubator's REAL motives for her publicity tour. It makes no sense that a man who is guilty of nothing more than being foolish is on trial for the murder of a violent animal who attacked him and forced him to use lethal force to defend himself. It makes no sense that a biased judge can toss out information about the thugboy's character and past which clearly indicates his propensity to violence and explains to some degree why he would attack and try to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. We'll likely never know what ThugTray was REALLY doing when he was loitering at night in the rain, but those of us who don't assume that he was innocent just because he's black can make some good guesses. In any case, best wishes to the defense tomorrow. Your opponents are counting on sentimentality, lies, and made-up scenarios. If you can get the jury to follow the law and common sense, your client will be freed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26851 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about Florida's laws, but I'm a CCW holder here in the state of Ohio.
What we know of you for sure besides being a leech on society is you lie every time you open your mouth and you don't know what you are talking about.

Level 5

Location hidden

#26852 Jun 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
So if I were on the defense team,
Yes, but first you should concentrate on getting that GED then college then law school.

I the mean while, let's remember you told everyone the pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Righty Whitey 1,108,321
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min Riverside 487,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,467
Suspended Summit president defends himself (Jul '08) 2 hr abc 16
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Magic El 17,078
One Word (Jul '10) 3 hr Maryslamb_ 1,821
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••