Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26797 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think by the time this is over, the jury will hear that 911 call so many times that they will have it memorized. The call is the second most important thing next to the witnesses. Since Zimmerman is being charged with murder, the jury will have to question why he would call police first before he murdered the thug? That in itself makes no sense.
The 911 call with the screams has an electronically verifiable beginning time, George's disconnect with Sanford PD dispatch is also electronically verifiable.

You've never given a minutes thought to the notion that George Zimmerman may have tracked Martin down and then attempted to detain him "by some means."

You've never given a minutes thought to the notion that someone at the Sanford PD used horrible judgement in sending George home before anything even remotely resembling an investigation was conducted.

Opening arguments begin Monday morning, the state will lay out it's case. You won't like what you hear.

At all.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26798 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Mothers of decent children don't like drug dealers, thugs, or violent animals who attack people for looking at them.
You're right. Mothers of decent children don't like George Zimmerman. He is a violent animal who finally got into something his daddy can't get him out of.

Of course Trayvon looked at him, what kid wouldn't eyeball a strange man following him?

Level 8

Location hidden

#26799 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What does't match? The police thought it matched up pretty good. That's why Zimmerman was initially set free that night.
It's good we have somebody here that is more of an expert than the experts.
You continue to ignore the evidence of exactly why Zimmerman was set free that night. You ignore all the police reports from that night from the officers who wanted to arrest him.

You ignore everything that doesn't fit into your racist mindset.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26800 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
She allowed, and is still allowing, the walking penis who spawned the dead thug and the phony "grieving" (albeit tear-free even from the very beginning when any REAL mother would have been immobilized with grief, not making appearances at rallies and collecting dollars from stupid suckers) incubator to put their ugly faces on TV every day, pretending that they want "justice" when what they want is mooooooooooooneeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy yyyyy and lots of it. After all, SpermDonor has that pack of bastard children to support (I hope the government garnished his orange bucket intake toward back child support), and the "never shed a tear for her dead thug-kid" incubator doesn't want to have to go back to the civil service job she got because of racial quotas.
My my one would think you are biased and full of hate from reading your rants.

Worry about your own bastard children, not someone else's.

I can't figure out why you hate Trayvon' parents so much you resort to lying to cast dispersions on their characters.

You poor silly sap, how do you make it in the real world while filled with such hate?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26803 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I read the police reports and the detective too. I never denied that there were doubters on the police force. It's just that higher ups felt that they had no hard evidence to arrest him.
The higher ups?

ROFLMAO at the higher ups.

That's your best post ever.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26805 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My my one would think you are biased and full of hate from reading your rants.
Worry about your own bastard children, not someone else's.
I can't figure out why you hate Trayvon' parents so much you resort to lying to cast dispersions on their characters.
You poor silly sap, how do you make it in the real world while filled with such hate?
Sorry, skank, unlike you, I don't have any bastard children. Unlike you I have a long and happy marriage and no doubts about who fathered my children. Biased? Of course I'm biased. Anyone who read about this case, about the filth that was Trayvon Martin, the filth that IS his sperm donor and incubator, anyone with a functioning brain (leaves you out, alcohol has pickled whatever meager brain cells you started with), is biased in favor of a man who while perhaps foolish, was in no way malicious that night, and who has been railroaded in the interest of pandering to a pack of repulsive ghetto trash. No one has to lie about the sperm donor and the incubator. It is a matter of record that the sperm donor donates said sperm without precaution all over the place and has multiple bastard children. It is a matter of record that the incubator had a civil service job, and it is a matter of common knowledge that those jobs have racial quotas. It is a matter of public record that the incubator, while pretending to be fighting tears, has NEVER shed a tear in public (or in private, I'd bet) for her dead thug spawn. Your ridiculous assertions that Mr. Zimmerman's father had some "pull" in Florida is just that-ridiculous. He was a low level magistrate in Virginia when he worked. Here, we was just another retiree with absolutely no pull whatsoever. Sounds to me like your constant blathering about the old guy is nothing more than jealousy that Mr. Zimmerman knows who his father is (perhaps you do not know who created the genetic mishmash that is you?) and that he had a middle class upbringing.(Perhaps you're just another white trash ghetto ape and are jealous of anyone who doesn't live in squalor?) Whatever your problem, you're not on the jury, nor am I. One can only hope that people of your kind were screened adequately to keep them OFF the jury. Just think, Spazz, if it doesn't go the way you want it to, it will give you and your pretend friends something to whine about for another five years. Sooner or later you're going to run out of repetitive comments about Casey Anthony, after all.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26806 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you liked it. Why hell....... since you liked it so much, I'll even provide you with my sources:
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2012/032...
Not so real good logic in that piece, which was at least one of the early ones and from a legit source.

But...the piece claims that the Sanford Police wanted to arrest George and then the same Sanford Police decided to send him home. Too bad for the SPD Chief Billy Lee for being a higher up__because his azz was launched out of Sanford as if it was tied to an Atlas Rocket. And then the State of Florida's tea party governor, Rick Scott and it's Attorney General Pam Bondi yanked a veteran states attorney and his office of the case and handed it off to a far away office.

So on Monday you'll learn why.

And you won't like it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26807 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Zimmerman family really wanted was no trial at all because there shouldn't even be one. A man is facing murder charges after using his legal firearm to stop a violent attack.
A man is facing murder charges after using his legal firearm to commit a violent attack.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26808 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, skank, unlike you, I don't have any bastard children. Unlike you I have a long and happy marriage and no doubts about who fathered my children. Biased? Of course I'm biased. Anyone who read about this case, about the filth that was Trayvon Martin, the filth that IS his sperm donor and incubator, anyone with a functioning brain (leaves you out, alcohol has pickled whatever meager brain cells you started with), is biased in favor of a man who while perhaps foolish, was in no way malicious that night, and who has been railroaded in the interest of pandering to a pack of repulsive ghetto trash. No one has to lie about the sperm donor and the incubator. It is a matter of record that the sperm donor donates said sperm without precaution all over the place and has multiple bastard children. It is a matter of record that the incubator had a civil service job, and it is a matter of common knowledge that those jobs have racial quotas. It is a matter of public record that the incubator, while pretending to be fighting tears, has NEVER shed a tear in public (or in private, I'd bet) for her dead thug spawn. Your ridiculous assertions that Mr. Zimmerman's father had some "pull" in Florida is just that-ridiculous. He was a low level magistrate in Virginia when he worked. Here, we was just another retiree with absolutely no pull whatsoever. Sounds to me like your constant blathering about the old guy is nothing more than jealousy that Mr. Zimmerman knows who his father is (perhaps you do not know who created the genetic mishmash that is you?) and that he had a middle class upbringing.(Perhaps you're just another white trash ghetto ape and are jealous of anyone who doesn't live in squalor?) Whatever your problem, you're not on the jury, nor am I. One can only hope that people of your kind were screened adequately to keep them OFF the jury. Just think, Spazz, if it doesn't go the way you want it to, it will give you and your pretend friends something to whine about for another five years. Sooner or later you're going to run out of repetitive comments about Casey Anthony, after all.
Hey Skank. You mean you don't even know who fathered your bastard children? Oh my, no wonder you have such a pissy attitude.

If you have a husband, which I doubt, there is no way a man could be happy with a slimy skank sharing his bed. Bet he hasn't touched you in years. That may well be the source of your personality problems. Maybe if you paid him, he would give in once in a while.

No wonder you have no friends and have to resort to making up stories about your bastard children.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26809 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What does't match? The police thought it matched up pretty good. That's why Zimmerman was initially set free that night.
The evidence doesn't match GZ's version.

Read the documents.

The question as to why he was released that night, has been the subject of controversy.

The report dated that night, but never signed, lists the charges as: Homicide - Negligent Manslaughter. F.S.S. 782. 07 1

If by "experts", you're referring to the legal talking heads, they are not what I consider experts in this case, anymore than I considered them such in the Casey Anthony case. An expert needs to know all the facts of the case, if their opinions are to be taken seriously.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26811 Jun 22, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
No Casey News ? How can you live?
Casey's been in the local headlines plenty in recent days. Wrong thread to be discussing those matters.

I'm here to discuss this case.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26814 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skank. You mean you don't even know who fathered your bastard children? Oh my, no wonder you have such a pissy attitude.
If you have a husband, which I doubt, there is no way a man could be happy with a slimy skank sharing his bed. Bet he hasn't touched you in years. That may well be the source of your personality problems. Maybe if you paid him, he would give in once in a while.
No wonder you have no friends and have to resort to making up stories about your bastard children.
Barskank, are you drunk again? Your reading comprehension is getting worse. I know your IQ is low, but geez. Go clink clink with your imaginary friends, skankpig. You're not worth my time, you're already stealing my tax dollars to buy hoodies for your ape faced bastard children.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26815 Jun 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
A man is facing murder charges after using his legal firearm to commit a violent attack.
An innocent man has been railroaded after using his legal firearm to defend himself from a violent attack.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26816 Jun 22, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good that you finally gave up on that killer. Have you read all the court docs twice in this case too?
No, but I've read enough in this case, even with the redactions, to see the glaring discrepencies in the facts.

That bothers me greatly.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26817 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are, Spazz. The PERFECT example of ugly evil. You, Trayvon THUG Martin and his incubator and sperm donor, all ugly to the bone. I'm willing to be that like the incubator and the sperm donor, you're ugly on the outside, too. All that drinking and skanking around shows after a while.
You ugly old bitch go round up your bastard children if you're sober enough to walk. You are indeed evil and ugly to the bone. Ewwwww.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26818 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Barskank, are you drunk again? Your reading comprehension is getting worse. I know your IQ is low, but geez. Go clink clink with your imaginary friends, skankpig. You're not worth my time, you're already stealing my tax dollars to buy hoodies for your ape faced bastard children.
You poor old drunken sot. Are you so bitter because your bastard children are out of control? Sober up and maybe they will behave better. You are pathetic you ugly old POS.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#26819 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Zimmerman family really wanted was no trial at all because there shouldn't even be one. A man is facing murder charges after using his legal firearm to stop a violent attack.
Yo' rated piss, Z-piss had his pea shooter which gave his racist monkey azz the courage to go after an unarmed Black teen. If he did not have a gun, his racists scared azz would have have avoided the unarmed Martin out of fear of all Blacks. Now if Z-piss tried that stand your ground crap against me or any other Black, he would have gotten his monkey azz planted into that same concrete that he says Martin was slamming his head into. The same goes for any of you stupid klan monkey racists.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#26820 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what the police thought. Remember, their decision was overturned. Those responsible for the poor decisions that night are no longer around.

It's because of the experts that Zimmerman is finally going to trial.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26821 Jun 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor old drunken sot. Are you so bitter because your bastard children are out of control? Sober up and maybe they will behave better. You are pathetic you ugly old POS.
Wow. Even your attempts at insults are lame. I guess all those nights of sucking up the malt liquor have had their impact. I'm about as bored with you as I was with Bareback (where IS your ghetto rat boyfriend, Spazz? Did he get thrown off for his filthy posts? Or is he just in jail?). You, like him, are not worthy of my time. Consider your skanky old pig self ignored.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#26822 Jun 23, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence doesn't match GZ's version.
Read the documents.
The question as to why he was released that night, has been the subject of controversy.
The report dated that night, but never signed, lists the charges as: Homicide - Negligent Manslaughter. F.S.S. 782. 07 1
If by "experts", you're referring to the legal talking heads, they are not what I consider experts in this case, anymore than I considered them such in the Casey Anthony case. An expert needs to know all the facts of the case, if their opinions are to be taken seriously.
Ayala, had signed his section, something or someone interfered with Serino completing and signing his section and having George transported to SC jail. Had Zimmerman been arrested and booked immediately this case would never have gained any national attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,144,089
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 30 min King George 96,563
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,586
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr LizW 489,659
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr LizW 70,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr LizW 17,670
Expanded health coverage merits push from leaders 9 hr MARGE 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]