Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#26763 Jun 21, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering the same thing. Wouldn't that be something.
Should be interesting.
Jr. say's he won't be on TV or tweet until the case is over.
I'll bet that he's all over twitter by Monday afternoon.

The prosecution will begin to show it's hand Monday and the clowns who have been focusing only on "the dispatcher said" will be wondering what the hell is going on.
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#26764 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
Crazy old hag, lies about her spawn to make herself seem important. She has raised her spawn with so much hate they will be just like her; sad, unhappy alcoholic, misfits. Poor kids, they never had a chance.
Her poor husband, she probably beats him. He must wear ear plugs to drown out her constant whining and bitching. Poor guy.
I wouldn't doubt she has turned her kids off to parenthood altogether.

They heard about how to properly get through life and raise children. Same way she was reared and look how that turned out.

Who would want to end up like that?

I believe she would support "honor" killings.
That is, if a trip around the block with an officer didn't do the trick.
Probably how they got into their Ivy League schools, too.

Thinkin' Mama Gump......

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26765 Jun 21, 2013
The jury expert hired by O'Mara thinks they have picked a jury who will never convict, regardless of testimony.

I hope they are a fair, open minded group. Interesting that there are no blacks, given the number of blacks in the county. No accident there.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26766 Jun 21, 2013
Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't doubt she has turned her kids off to parenthood altogether.
They heard about how to properly get through life and raise children. Same way she was reared and look how that turned out.
Who would want to end up like that?
I believe she would support "honor" killings.
That is, if a trip around the block with an officer didn't do the trick.
Probably how they got into their Ivy League schools, too.
Thinkin' Mama Gump......
Good points.

If they really are going to Ivy League schools, they will see how normal people live and she won't be seeing much of them as they mature and see her for the person she is.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26767 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
If they really are going to Ivy League schools, they will see how normal people live and she won't be seeing much of them as they mature and see her for the person she is.
Is that what happened when your hoodie wearing thug-wanna-be's went to reform school??? Or did they always know you were a bar skank? And a ghoul? You sure do like to think about dead kids, you sicko. How many have you killed?

Level 7

Location hidden

#26768 Jun 21, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Where is our friend SallyOmalley? She's not on the jury I hope. LOL.
The state, aka, Little Bernie will be able to use the word "profiled" and the phrase "wannabe cop" during it's opening statements.
Amazing?
What and see, opening arguments begin Monday morning.
Therefore the defense should be able to call the dead animal a thug, a drug user, and a violent animal. The biased judge's decision to allow words designed only to inflame is yet more grounds for an appeal if the jury doesn't do the right thing in this trial. But I'm pretty sure that those six women will recognize pretty quick that violent animals MUST be put down when they attack and fully comprehend that Mr. Zimmerman was forced to shoot a rabid ape.

Level 7

Location hidden

#26769 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good points.
What would you know about normal people? You think normal people obsess about dead kids that they didn't know? You think normal people talk to strangers online pretending that they're friends? You think normal people pretend to clink glasses with online weirdos?? Yeah, you probably think all those things are normal, just like you think it's normal for kids to be suspended from school, post filth on their social network pages, and wander around peering into houses. Perhaps in the ghetto that IS normal, but most of the world doesn't live the way you do, barskank.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26772 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Therefore the defense should be able to call the dead animal a thug, a drug user, and a violent animal. The biased judge's decision to allow words designed only to inflame is yet more grounds for an appeal if the jury doesn't do the right thing in this trial. But I'm pretty sure that those six women will recognize pretty quick that violent animals MUST be put down when they attack and fully comprehend that Mr. Zimmerman was forced to shoot a rabid ape.
history...the greatest

http://www.biography.com/people/muhammad-ali-...
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26773 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you know about normal people? You think normal people obsess about dead kids that they didn't know? You think normal people talk to strangers online pretending that they're friends? You think normal people pretend to clink glasses with online weirdos?? Yeah, you probably think all those things are normal, just like you think it's normal for kids to be suspended from school, post filth on their social network pages, and wander around peering into houses. Perhaps in the ghetto that IS normal, but most of the world doesn't live the way you do, barskank.
I'm proud.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/pres...
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26775 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Well, we have a jury. Looks to me like a jury that won't be sympathetic to a violent thug attacking someone and trying to kill him. May they follow the law and some common sense,and set this unjustly charged man free to get on with his life. The trauma of being forced to defend his life with lethal force followed by living in fear of his life and his family's lives will no doubt have a long-lasting negative impact on him, but finally seeing justice would go a long way toward healing. I hope this jury has the courage to do the right thing instead of pandering to the lowest level of society.
black is beautiful

http://www.essence.com/photos
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26777 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit-I will never click on one of your links. Quit trying. And some black is beautiful, just like some white is beautiful. Some black is nothing but ugly, like Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin and his sperm donor and incubator, Moochelle Obama, and most likely, you. Some white is ugly, like Spazz and her dimwitted pretend friends. Despising the ugly doesn't make anyone a racist, it only makes them realistic. ThugTray was a dirty little ghetto ape, and the world is a better place without him, his drug dealing, his violence, and his burglaries.
beautiful yes and talented.
BoJangles

Seattle, WA

#26778 Jun 21, 2013
Oasis

Fayetteville, NC

#26779 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She berates anyone who dares disagree with her contemptible, hate filled, vile, crude posts.
Chases them down to do it....

Sound familiar?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26780 Jun 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are in for a surprise.

Try reading the evidence for a change instead of just shooting your mouth off about things you know nothing (apparently), about.

One person's story, who is alive to testify, differs greatly from the actual evidence in the case. And no, I'm not talking about whose voice it is screaming for help. That issue is a red herring and the defense knows it.

Just like in the Casey Anthony case, it appears once again, that the "legal expert talking heads" haven't bothered to check into the actual factual evidence, either.

GZ's version doesn't "match" the police reports of the crime scene.

Big problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26781 Jun 21, 2013
BoJangles wrote:
<quoted text>
black is beautiful
http://www.essence.com/photos
She has a black hole where her heart should be. Maybe that's why she thinks she's beautiful.

Evil is ugly. She is the perfect example.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26782 Jun 21, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are in for a surprise.
Try reading the evidence for a change instead of just shooting your mouth off about things you know nothing (apparently), about.
One person's story, who is alive to testify, differs greatly from the actual evidence in the case. And no, I'm not talking about whose voice it is screaming for help. That issue is a red herring and the defense knows it.
Just like in the Casey Anthony case, it appears once again, that the "legal expert talking heads" haven't bothered to check into the actual factual evidence, either.
GZ's version doesn't "match" the police reports of the crime scene.
Big problem.
She has lost touch with reality. Her hatred has driven her over the edge.

Careful, if you disagree with her she will assume your mate is a black man, or a group of them, that you are on welfare, that you live in a ghetto and other things too vile to mention. She's sick.
Good News

Oak Hill, WV

#26783 Jun 21, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#26784 Jun 21, 2013
The judge must be biased. She allowed O'Mara and the Zimmerman family to disseminate negative information and false information about Trayvon. She should have issued a gag order.

The Zimmerman book was released just in time to assure the prospective jurors would see it.

They never wanted a fair trial, they wanted a biased jury. They also wanted to drag it out for another year. That's one thing the judge did right, stop giving them postponement after postponement.
Good News

Oak Hill, WV

#26785 Jun 21, 2013
zazz wrote:
The judge must be biased. She allowed O'Mara and the Zimmerman family to disseminate negative information and false information about Trayvon. She should have issued a gag order.
The Zimmerman book was released just in time to assure the prospective jurors would see it.
They never wanted a fair trial, they wanted a biased jury. They also wanted to drag it out for another year. That's one thing the judge did right, stop giving them postponement after postponement.
Good news for the hero George.
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#26790 Jun 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's very debatable.

Once I read about the jury selection, I was a bit worried about it going the other way. Women don't like violence of any kind. On the other hand, in my state, there has been a huge surge of women getting their CCW permits; so to the point they are outnumbering men. In fact when I go to the gun range, nearly half of the shooters are women. Fifteen years ago, the only women you seen at the gun rage were those behind the glass watching their boyfriends or husbands having a good time.

Jurors have to put themselves in the case they are hearing. On one hand, the female jurors may think about Travon being their son and the horrible outcome..
Mothers don't like strangers who follow children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,126,117
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 min T-REX 488,649
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Friv4games 47,494
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,889
Boca woman sues UF fraternity brothers for secr... (Jul '08) 3 hr Misty Campus 361
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Riverside 17,681
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 4 hr PRINCESS HAYSTACKS 2,537
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]