Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,159)

Showing posts 23,161 - 23,180 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Galleria wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your other knee replacement or will they not bother until you get under 200 lbs?
Go eat another Cuban with all that pork. Here's a clue. I don't eat pork. You are what you eat,
Porky Mule Dear. Go call 911. You make me laugh.
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
Still funny!
Take a look around the forum. You'll see all the posts about her husband- talk about comic relief.
Can anybody say, BUSTED! LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, does that mean your monkey azz will die from stupidity?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
nice, very nice.'dad' is swinging in the wind.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Still funny!
Take a look around the forum. You'll see all the posts about her husband- talk about comic relief.
Can anybody say, BUSTED! LOL
Her posts are disappearing from here. I can say BUSTED!!!!

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Her posts are disappearing from here. I can say BUSTED!!!!
LMBO!
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

White Girl Problems wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=george+zimmerman+with+hi s+mother&FORM=HDRSC2
There's not one pic of Zimmerman with his father. Ditto for his mother
and his part black grandmother on his mother's side. Looks like this may be
Puerto Rican on African American violence/murder.
Oh.....,
well....., um-m-m, GUILTY!!

Supper's waitin' at home....

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Youch!
Come on, you're riding with me. I'll even let you sit shot gun.
I know, I know...all your dreams are finally coming true!
Don't you have a white girl problem sock in that arsenal somewhere?
You should! It's all the rage,dontcha know!
P.S.
(always capitalize the L)
OK, but I have to take my drama-mine cause I get car sick easy. This is kinda dreamy it's true! I checked and can't find any white girl hat. OH wait Duh, I am a white girl hahaha, with a painful red chin and crotch. Know what I might use to kill this pain? Brilliants are nuts.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

hahahah Brazilians are nuts
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's nothing at all amusing or interesting about ron or his gang.
Nothing amusing at all about Ron's plight.

What is amusing is that you don't see that Ron's allegations are that the OPD abused their authority. In concert and in conjuction with WDW and assorted other entities, also thwarted his defense. The "misplaced" video of the evening in question, specifically. CRONYISM. Much like this case, but in the opposite direction.

His arrest record makes him an unsympathetic defendant, no doubt.
He folded his hand, took a plea and now he's pissed.
Why the authorities have not found cause to arrest him again, I don't know.

I find it interesting that he keeps on ticking....

Pete's deal I just can't figure out at all. Two peas in two different pods.

Silly just likes to spar using insults. Stress relief, I guess.
Don Rickles in drag, I picture.
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Slim Pickens hereabout's as of late........
You ain't learned about pickin' up sh*t?
I'm sure your mama tried, but kids will go where they will.
Missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

White Girl Problems wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally twisting things. George was pretending to be a homeowner when he was probably taking section 8, food stamps and unemployment to live in that community. He was not a home owner. He was a renter. I don't know if the Taffy guy owned his townhouse or not. What I'm saying is that George Z and the Taffy man chose to live where there was section 8 housing instead of living in a nicer place. George wasn't working a real job. I don't think his wife was either.

You must not have read the above posts. My dad's family lives in Bratenahl, Chagrin Falls, and other places in homes that are anywhere from $500,000 than multimillion dollar homes. They are doctors, lawyers, and real estate moguls mostly. Kids go to private schools and private colleges. Even the families who aren't multimillionaires sacrifice so their kids can go to private school.

You people are out of your minds or have no reading comprehension. I'm going to look for a different trial to research. Maybe one of the other threads will have people who are intelligent and don't just sit at home navel-gazing and posting on every thread on topix for years. You know who you are. I haven't been here that long. Is there a better place to read and get people's opinions about certain trials? If I want to look at Radaronline, Just Jared, TMZ or topix, that's my business. At least I don't sit around, glued to Fox News and HLN 24/7.

Good morning Sanford Arms Seniors. You know who you are. Where's the poster from Ohio? Did he get disgusted and leave? He knows I know what I'm talking about and that I actually know about Ohio. I think the gators ate the brains of the Florida dwellers. I've been there too. DIsneyworld is not what it si advertised to be. When we go back, we will stay elsewhere. I've been to several places in Florida too. It's not like I sit in my room all the time. We will travel again this summer. One of my friends is getting to go to Scotland and France plus other places in Europe.

If you think I live in a poor area, think again. I don't even know where section 8 housing would be because I don't live there.

My problems are White Girl Problems. Do any of you people even read anything except this board or romance novels? Try reading some classic literature or even new writers like Jeanette Walls. You probably all read those easy to read books that I could read in a day. The Evanonich series and think you're really doing something. I'll be at the Galleria in Houston or Dallas at the very least. Where will you be? Shopping at flea markets. I have never been to a yard sale in my life. They are illegal here. People don't like poorly.
I don't even know where to start :)

You think that people who rent have any less right to defend their property? Or were you saying that because they live near low income families that they DESERVE to be robbed and should expect it? Wow

And why would you feel the need to tell me where your father lives? Has nothing to do with the conversation and honestly makes me think you must have insecurity issues if you feel the need to "impress" strangers on an Internet forum.

I have never lived in section 8 housing either, but I did rent a trailer when I was a newlywed and have very lovely memories of it :)

And are you actually lecturing me about classic literature when your moniker was taken from a ridiculous fluff piece that falls somewhere behind Vampire Diaries and Twilight.

And again, Zimmerman's home, his job (or lack thereof), his race, his family matters not. What matters is the tragic details of what happened on that street that day.
Oasis

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Spring TX must be a TOR selection, there are are a lot of crazies posting from that place, birthers, conspiracy freaks and other yet to be cataloged lunatics.
I keep thinking that one day I'll learn that everyone posting on topix is getting paid...except me.
Your tax dollars at work.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Oasis wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing amusing at all about Ron's plight.
What is amusing is that you don't see that Ron's allegations are that the OPD abused their authority. In concert and in conjuction with WDW and assorted other entities, also thwarted his defense. The "misplaced" video of the evening in question, specifically. CRONYISM. Much like this case, but in the opposite direction.
His arrest record makes him an unsympathetic defendant, no doubt.
He folded his hand, took a plea and now he's pissed.
Why the authorities have not found cause to arrest him again, I don't know.
I find it interesting that he keeps on ticking....
Pete's deal I just can't figure out at all. Two peas in two different pods.
Silly just likes to spar using insults. Stress relief, I guess.
Don Rickles in drag, I picture.
Since you're all SO interested in why I continue to battle Ron the Pervert, I'll satisfy your curiosity. I firmly believe him to be a dangerous, violent, and perverted man. I believe he has unnatural desires toward little girls and may have acted on those impulses. I have seen him threaten the lives of many people. I will continue to make every effort to have him arrested or committed that I possibly can. Don't like it, don't read it. As for his yammering about his arrests, the reality is that NONE of his stories make any sense. Do you really believe that a company as large and successful as Disney along with two large law enforcement agencies conspired to get some loser used-car salesman arrested??? If you do, you're as crazy as he is. Of course, you believe that a retired magistrate from a state 800 miles away from Sanford FL had some heavy "pull" with law enforcement there, so perhaps I'm wasting my time trying to talk sense to a conspiracy theorist.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron's one-track rants and Pete's incessant flaming of him is a source of amusement for me. It boggles my mind how much hate Ron spews, but it's all turned into a joke by Pete, who pays it forward every time he posts the truth about Ron. I've seem people new to Orlando Topix take Ron seriously at first, and then read Pete's tutorials regarding his rants.
Sorry- off topic. I should give myself the 'Off-Topic' Judge-it.
Thanks for the background. I've read some of the flaming. I thought maybe Pete was a jilted lover. He seems to know a lot about Ron, he even posted a link to pictures of him. Then he "Repetes". Gave me a giggle at first but it got old and I just ignore them now.

Crazy Ron is aptly name, he has more than one screw loose.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the background. I've read some of the flaming. I thought maybe Pete was a jilted lover. He seems to know a lot about Ron, he even posted a link to pictures of him. Then he "Repetes". Gave me a giggle at first but it got old and I just ignore them now.
Crazy Ron is aptly name, he has more than one screw loose.
After eight years of his droning on and on, a lot of us know him all too well. He's got a filthy mouth. I tried being polite to him at first but his posts to me were disgusting. But heaven forbid if he sees something on a network channel that upsets his delicate sensitivities( note sarcasm).

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

'Dad' has been busy keeping the pot stirred. In Germany the temptation to 'go off prompter' was almost news worthy. The election is over, and still he RUNS.
If the world does not proclaim its love, he will make us pay.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Slim Pickens hereabout's as of late........
Trolls !!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Trolls !!
I guess, everytime they mention the trial on the news, it's like opening the cage door, a bit more....lol....
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Looks like someone opened Bareback's cage door again. Don't they know they should just poke through the bars with a sharp stick?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you're old enough to remember when the Orlando topix thread was accessed by way of the Orlando Sentinel and monitored for content, rough grammar and even spelling. LOL you couldn't use the word knee.
There were great tutorialists, essayists and even real authors hanging around the Orlando Forum. Grandma Fudd and Co, You are a Moron, Dutch Bag and my personal favorite buck stripes who was perhaps the best poster in topix history.
Listen up, this ain't then...there are damaged souls here. Badly damaged souls.
And there's nothing at all amusing or interesting about ron or his gang.
Yes, I remember when Topix was linked to Sentinel articles. And yes, there were some very amusing posters, but it invariably turned into a racist flame-fest; particularly with any violent crime article. Remember how posters jumped all over themselves when The Sentinel failed to provide a description of the suspects?

As for Ron: Call it a guilty pleasure, but his stupidity makes me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,161 - 23,180 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,073,230
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min No Warming 45,601
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 47 min Simns 17,551
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 59 min Doug77 17,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,018
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,118
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr number 23 2,915
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••