Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#26677 Jun 19, 2013
'Obama's Son' has fallen to the life he lived. The Spanish guy did what he did,
In Self Defense.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26678 Jun 19, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally twisting things. George was pretending to be a homeowner when he was probably taking section 8, food stamps and unemployment to live in that community. He was not a home owner. He was a renter. I don't know if the Taffy guy owned his townhouse or not. What I'm saying is that George Z and the Taffy man chose to live where there was section 8 housing instead of living in a nicer place. George wasn't working a real job. I don't think his wife was either.
You must not have read the above posts. My dad's family lives in Bratenahl, Chagrin Falls, and other places in homes that are anywhere from $500,000 than multimillion dollar homes. They are doctors, lawyers, and real estate moguls mostly. Kids go to private schools and private colleges. Even the families who aren't multimillionaires sacrifice so their kids can go to private school.
You people are out of your minds or have no reading comprehension. I'm going to look for a different trial to research. Maybe one of the other threads will have people who are intelligent and don't just sit at home navel-gazing and posting on every thread on topix for years. You know who you are. I haven't been here that long. Is there a better place to read and get people's opinions about certain trials? If I want to look at Radaronline, Just Jared, TMZ or topix, that's my business. At least I don't sit around, glued to Fox News and HLN 24/7.
Good morning Sanford Arms Seniors. You know who you are. Where's the poster from Ohio? Did he get disgusted and leave? He knows I know what I'm talking about and that I actually know about Ohio. I think the gators ate the brains of the Florida dwellers. I've been there too. DIsneyworld is not what it si advertised to be. When we go back, we will stay elsewhere. I've been to several places in Florida too. It's not like I sit in my room all the time. We will travel again this summer. One of my friends is getting to go to Scotland and France plus other places in Europe.
If you think I live in a poor area, think again. I don't even know where section 8 housing would be because I don't live there.
My problems are White Girl Problems. Do any of you people even read anything except this board or romance novels? Try reading some classic literature or even new writers like Jeanette Walls. You probably all read those easy to read books that I could read in a day. The Evanonich series and think you're really doing something. I'll be at the Galleria in Houston or Dallas at the very least. Where will you be? Shopping at flea markets. I have never been to a yard sale in my life. They are illegal here. People don't like poorly.
Ya, we know your a trust fund baby, you go the college, your daddy is gonna buy you a car, you live in a suburb of Houston with mommy and daddy, blah, blah, blah. But since you're leaving, no hard feelings. In fact, here's a parting gift for you:
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/gary-chapman/T...

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#26680 Jun 19, 2013
Not From Spring wrote:
I'm sure JaneBrainDead will tell me all about myself. I'm going to pull up a chair at Starbuck's and watch the show.
nah
You've already told the forum everything (in more ways than one)
You know, like--
You are a boring self-righteous loser.
That's enough info for some laughs... at least for a while...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26681 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, we know your a trust fund baby, you go the college, your daddy is gonna buy you a car, you live in a suburb of Houston with mommy and daddy, blah, blah, blah. But since you're leaving, no hard feelings. In fact, here's a parting gift for you:
They don't seem to care for her much over there either.
Must be that sparkling personality LOL.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26685 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't seem to care for her much over there either.
Must be that sparkling personality LOL.
Must be, that and her lousy ability to keep her lies straight. I paricularly liked her complaints about her "husband' spreading butt".

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26686 Jun 19, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, just got a Brazilian wax, Ouchie!
On your face?
Noooo!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26687 Jun 19, 2013
Not From Spring wrote:
Do you seriously think I care what a bunch of coward "Hidden Location" posters
wearing ugly cowboy boots, nursing shoes, and those velcro diabetic shoes Zimmerman wears...what they think? Think again.
Yes, we do. Otherwise, you would have just ignored the posts, Mrs./Miss Gagging for attention.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26688 Jun 19, 2013
Not From Spring wrote:
Do you seriously think I care what a bunch of coward "Hidden Location" posters
wearing ugly cowboy boots, nursing shoes, and those velcro diabetic shoes Zimmerman wears...what they think? Think again.
You care or you wouldn't reply.
Bwahahaha ha ha

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26689 Jun 19, 2013
Not From Spring wrote:
<quoted text>
They who? What site?
Who?

Who

Who doesn't care? LOL

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26690 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be, that and her lousy ability to keep her lies straight. I paricularly liked her complaints about her "husband' spreading butt".
Ewww
I don't want to know what THAT means.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26696 Jun 19, 2013
...Slim Pickens hereabout's as of late........

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26697 Jun 19, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and down there too. tomorrow I'm getting my chest done.
Youch!

Come on, you're riding with me. I'll even let you sit shot gun.
I know, I know...all your dreams are finally coming true!

Don't you have a white girl problem sock in that arsenal somewhere?
You should! It's all the rage,dontcha know!

P.S.
(always capitalize the L)

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26699 Jun 19, 2013
Galleria wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your other knee replacement or will they not bother until you get under 200 lbs?
Go eat another Cuban with all that pork. Here's a clue. I don't eat pork. You are what you eat,
Porky Mule Dear. Go call 911. You make me laugh.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26701 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Still funny!
Take a look around the forum. You'll see all the posts about her husband- talk about comic relief.
Can anybody say, BUSTED! LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#26702 Jun 19, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo' monkey piss, does that mean your monkey azz will die from stupidity?
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
nice, very nice.'dad' is swinging in the wind.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#26703 Jun 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Still funny!
Take a look around the forum. You'll see all the posts about her husband- talk about comic relief.
Can anybody say, BUSTED! LOL
Her posts are disappearing from here. I can say BUSTED!!!!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#26705 Jun 19, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Her posts are disappearing from here. I can say BUSTED!!!!
LMBO!
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#26706 Jun 19, 2013
White Girl Problems wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=george+zimmerman+with+hi s+mother&FORM=HDRSC2
There's not one pic of Zimmerman with his father. Ditto for his mother
and his part black grandmother on his mother's side. Looks like this may be
Puerto Rican on African American violence/murder.
Oh.....,
well....., um-m-m, GUILTY!!

Supper's waitin' at home....
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#26709 Jun 19, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's nothing at all amusing or interesting about ron or his gang.
Nothing amusing at all about Ron's plight.

What is amusing is that you don't see that Ron's allegations are that the OPD abused their authority. In concert and in conjuction with WDW and assorted other entities, also thwarted his defense. The "misplaced" video of the evening in question, specifically. CRONYISM. Much like this case, but in the opposite direction.

His arrest record makes him an unsympathetic defendant, no doubt.
He folded his hand, took a plea and now he's pissed.
Why the authorities have not found cause to arrest him again, I don't know.

I find it interesting that he keeps on ticking....

Pete's deal I just can't figure out at all. Two peas in two different pods.

Silly just likes to spar using insults. Stress relief, I guess.
Don Rickles in drag, I picture.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#26710 Jun 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Slim Pickens hereabout's as of late........
You ain't learned about pickin' up sh*t?
I'm sure your mama tried, but kids will go where they will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min the deplorable Jo... 1,431,330
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,443
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) 3 hr Nikkinicole1980 2
loan shark (Dec '11) 4 hr silvia silva 35
News 77-Year-Old Gets Carded in Beer Purchase - (Oct '07) 17 hr Plotchnyk 94
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 18 hr vote4JillStein 2
Go Green in the White House, Stein's the BEST c... 18 hr vote4JillStein 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages