Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,157)

Showing posts 23,121 - 23,140 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm familiar with Ron and Pete and Repeat but never heard of Rambler.
Buffoon Bull and Tired and Silly are the worst I've seen.
She's a fraud who claims to be an elderly retired nurse with a golfing husband and two sons and a daughter. Seems she took Spooky's identity. She thinks everyone is in middle school and tells people to go play outside. Dementia/Alzheimer's. It's a sad descent into nothingness. The good news is one day she will forget where the topix site is located.

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
Something tells me your Hubby is on a sex offender list in Chubbuck Idaho. You wouldn't be visiting your son who lives there,now would you ?
The persona sucks almost as bad as it's POE persona did...
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maternal.
Will she be in court in a wheelchair like Jodi Arias's grandma who pretends to be physically handicapped. Once court is over, she goes to see her granddaughter in jail and sprints to the car.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron's one-track rants and Pete's incessant flaming of him is a source of amusement for me. It boggles my mind how much hate Ron spews, but it's all turned into a joke by Pete, who pays it forward every time he posts the truth about Ron. I've seem people new to Orlando Topix take Ron seriously at first, and then read Pete's tutorials regarding his rants.

Sorry- off topic. I should give myself the 'Off-Topic' Judge-it.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maternal.
Was his grandmother part black? Maybe that is where he got his rage against blacks? Mean granny whipped him with a belt or a wooden spoon? Is that why they weren't allowed to play with neighborhood kids and kept their black relatives a secret

But a letter from Zimmermanís father, Robert Zimmerman, to the Orlando Sentinel complicates the narrative. Robert Zimmerman writes that his son, George, is ďa Spanish speaking minority.Ē(He also goes on write that his son has black family members. It probably wasn't okay 30 years ago.

Many think George is Puerto Rican, not Jewish. It doesn't matter except it seems the family was trying to be something they were not. There's a difference from being Peruvian and Puerto Rican for those weak on geography. If the Zimmerans have black relatives like the dad claims, where are they? Where are they from? Was his dad permanently disabled from the Vietnam War? There's a story here. i don't think the Senior Center Sillies will figure it out.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

There's not one pic of Zimmerman with his father. Ditto for his mother
and his part black grandmother on his mother's side. Looks like this may be
Puerto Rican on African American violence/murder.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

White Girl Problems wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his grandmother part black? Maybe that is where he got his rage against blacks? Mean granny whipped him with a belt or a wooden spoon? Is that why they weren't allowed to play with neighborhood kids and kept their black relatives a secret
But a letter from Zimmermanís father, Robert Zimmerman, to the Orlando Sentinel complicates the narrative. Robert Zimmerman writes that his son, George, is ďa Spanish speaking minority.Ē(He also goes on write that his son has black family members. It probably wasn't okay 30 years ago.
Many think George is Puerto Rican, not Jewish. It doesn't matter except it seems the family was trying to be something they were not. There's a difference from being Peruvian and Puerto Rican for those weak on geography. If the Zimmerans have black relatives like the dad claims, where are they? Where are they from? Was his dad permanently disabled from the Vietnam War? There's a story here. i don't think the Senior Center Sillies will figure it out.
"Are there going to be any shocking revelations or just more of the same like what Janis Gill's article in the Tennessean? I wonder if that is what VG referred to as not liking how his daughter was portrayed and the reason he gave for being silent. He claims he wasn't going to say anything.
Now, all of the sudden, another article in GH with just him and her. No pics of the kids.

I don't know why someone here took offense to me relating that at Just Jared that some thought
she looked like Dana Delaney. What's wrong with that? Their rabid fans can be humorous at times and very anal about trying to protect them. "

Bwhahaha!
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
My half South American male friend does not look like Z man. He doesn't look black at all like
Z man. They need to tell Z man the truth about his Black/Puerto-Rican heritage. Also, my friend is roughly Z man's age and my friend doesn't weigh 340 or even 240 like both RZ and GZ have weighed.
They need to run his DNA for lineage. It might be surprising. He's probably related to that Ivory Coast guy who killed Amanda Knox's friend after raping her. Case closed.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Ivory Coast or Puerto Rican as to where Z-man's black relatives are from?

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

"To my chatterbox Spring TX
she writes more than Gary's X
she don't want cereal no chex
she'd rather cook say no to sex (lol)
she's not wicked to cast a hex
she probably sports in spandex
yeah this is my chatterbox TX
who is smarter than Gary'sX"

LOL
too funny
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

White Girl Problems is the name of a book for those of you who never read.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I'm giving weirdo stalkers something useful to do with their time and probably keeping them off of Neighborhood Watch patrol. Mission Accomplished.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Looks like no one cares about Ivory Coast Z-man. I'll have to find a more active site. This one seriously blows.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Looks like no one cares about Ivory Coast Z-man. I'll have to find a more active site. This one seriously blows.
Buh bye!
Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Not leaving for good. Just for now. It's pointless to post until they actually get the jurors and the trial starts. I laugh every time I look at Georgie boy, sitting there thinking he's white. He is far from it. it's not about his race. It's about his delusional thinking. Hope someone breaks it to him that he is part African.
White Girl Problems

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

JaneDead is headed for the graveyard. Go read Ecclesiastes. Would you like for me to quote it for you?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

JaneDear wrote:
"To my chatterbox Spring TX
she writes more than Gary's X
she don't want cereal no chex
she'd rather cook say no to sex (lol)
she's not wicked to cast a hex
she probably sports in spandex
yeah this is my chatterbox TX
who is smarter than Gary'sX"
LOL
too funny
Spring TX must be a TOR selection, there are are a lot of crazies posting from that place, birthers, conspiracy freaks and other yet to be cataloged lunatics.

I keep thinking that one day I'll learn that everyone posting on topix is getting paid...except me.

Level 8

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

JaneDead is headed for the graveyard. Go read Ecclesiastes. Would you like for me to quote it for you?
Dumb
Not From Spring

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

The funny part is I'm not even from Spring. Last laugh.
Not From Spring

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

I'm sure JaneBrainDead will tell me all about myself. I'm going to pull up a chair at Starbuck's and watch the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,121 - 23,140 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 19 min Doug77 17,040
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min Murphey_Law 483,049
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,547
Influential panel recommends depression screeni... (Mar '09) 4 hr humanSpirit 7
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 4 hr Patrick 4
This Is How Walt Disney Co And Crooked Politici... 4 hr KnifeInTheBack 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••