Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#26146 Jun 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years. You?
You know, I swear, many years ago, maybe in the Phil Donahue days, that there are "unique" tonal qualities in an African-American voice.

Perhaps it has been debunked, maybe I'm FOS. IDK

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26147 Jun 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Both sides already have enough appeal issues to keep this case in the headlines until the media loses interest.
IMO George should have been arrested and booked immediately forcing him to lawyer up and shut up. In that way there would have been a respectable outcome. Instead we got Sherman Ware part II and a legal clstrfk that will take years to untangle.
The losers already outnumber the winners, count them up for yourself knowing that there will be a couple more at least.
Matter of fact the only winner I see in this whole deal is Robert Jr who might get himself a little broadcasting gig or a spot on a reality show.
He's sporting a Vincent Price goatee these days. LMAO
Psssssstttttttttttt the prosecution doesn't GET to appeal. When Mr. Zimmerman is found "not guilty", that's the end of the story. He goes off and continues his life. ThugTray continues being dead. The sperm donor goes out and fathers some more illegitimate kids. The incubator still tries to find a tear within her for her dead spawn. All the attorneys write books. Some Topix losers make new threads and talk about the case for the next 20 years, whining because it didn't go their way. The project-dwellers riot and some of them will be shot and killed (if we're lucky). Some of them go to jail. Some of them tote home some stolen electronics and get away with it. Sharpton and Jackson move on to the next ridiculous thing they think of, and bus in welfare leeches to "protest". Now if they get six dimwits who find Mr. Zimmerman guilty, there WILL be an appeal, because the biased judge gave him appeal grounds before the trial ever started. At some point, after some appeal,justice will be done, Mr. Zimmerman will be found "not guilty", and that will be the end of that.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26148 Jun 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
20 years. You?
LOL! I"m sure you have. Funny how they didn't get you in there to testify on behalf of Thug as well. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26149 Jun 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No you hate filled racist, I did not,
Well perhaps you should--or at least make attempts. It's a very eye-opening experience.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26150 Jun 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course, you always know someone "that happened to" regardless of the topic.
And you always know race bating. No matter what happens in or around your life to black people, it must be about race. These things never happen to white people. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26151 Jun 14, 2013
TreeHugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the murdering wanna be cop said Trayvon jumped out of bushes.
That was his 1st statement among many. Liar wanna be cop.
So if that is true, then the prosecution should welcome the chance at the jury seeing the exact scene where the shooting took place......... right?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26152 Jun 14, 2013
TreeHugger wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough to know that wanna be cop reject killed the young kid in cold blood.
WTF does wanting to be a police officer have anything to do with this case? When I was a kid, my dream was to become a police officer. I have several friends and former co-workers that wanted to be police officers and never made it.

Wanting to be a police officer is not like wanting to be a graphics designer. Many males want to become police officers. In fact, when most cities and suburbs are accepting applications for two or three openings for police officers, hundreds apply.

It's a common dream of most males and even some females.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26153 Jun 14, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman family has a really hard time keeping their mouths shut.
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/06/14/216...
No press agent, and not near as attention and camera hungry as the Martins, eh?
No you are

Fairfield, CT

#26154 Jun 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>No press agent, and not near as attention and camera hungry as the Martins, eh?
Look at that you can write a complete sentence. Good for you!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26156 Jun 14, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that you can write a complete sentence. Good for you!
Too bad you can't do the same with punctuation.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26158 Jun 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I"m sure you have. Funny how they didn't get you in there to testify on behalf of Thug as well. LOL!
Not me Dumbo, I was answering a question someone asked Tree Hugger.

Keep up Skippy, you continue to lag behind.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26159 Jun 14, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman family has a really hard time keeping their mouths shut.
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/06/14/216...
They are following O'Mara's instructions. Since the jury will be sequestered, they have to make as much noise as they can now, before that happens.

They're playing dirty and should have had a gag order placed on them long ago.

Level 8

Location hidden

#26160 Jun 14, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Well, we all know now how the "clueless negro" feels.
I didn't realize you are clueless.
Teflon Obama

Rochester, MN

#26161 Jun 14, 2013
George Zimmerman is a Hero, If he is being attacked by the left that only means one thing.

He is a great man!!!!
Spike

Royal Oak, MI

#26162 Jun 14, 2013
Teflon Obama wrote:
George Zimmerman is a Hero, If he is being attacked by the left that only means one thing.
He is a great man!!!!
If you had to choose between George Zimmerman and the dirty little scumbag Trayvon living next door to you , anyone ,including the racist Travon supporters,would overwhelmingly choose Zimmy. They should give GZ a key to the city as an "All American Hero",,,,Bravo George Zimmerman!
Spike

Royal Oak, MI

#26163 Jun 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't realize you are clueless.
We all,we being,worldwide understand how clueless they are. Hello Detroit!
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#26164 Jun 14, 2013
At least in this trial , the bets on who wins and who looses wont be so one sided as it was in the last two big trials. In Caseys trial it was like 98 to 2 (Plus the jurors)-- In Jodi's was like 99.9 for guilty.
Its like 50-50 in here.
Teflon Obama

Rochester, MN

#26166 Jun 14, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If you had to choose between George Zimmerman and the dirty little scumbag Trayvon living next door to you , anyone ,including the racist Travon supporters,would overwhelmingly choose Zimmy. They should give GZ a key to the city as an "All American Hero",,,,Bravo George Zimmerman!
So true....

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#26167 Jun 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>If we tone down the government assistance, and end the government social engineering....it will become sink or swim......the way the Bible intended.....
What encourages me is that the Almighty God has promised to establish a single government to rule over all mankind. It is going to replace human governments.(Daniel 2:44) God's Son, Jesus will rule as the Price of Peace. He will eliminate evil from all the earth and will teach people the way of peace.-Read Isaiah 9:6,; 11:4.9
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#26168 Jun 15, 2013
Teflon Obama wrote:
He is a great man!!!!
I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a great man. I will say that by far, he's not a murderer. He was a man attacked by a violent animal and did what was needed to stop the attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,432,265
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 14,026
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 61,479
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,072
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,708
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 19,167
Donald Trump for President 6 hr Well Well 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages