Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#25473 May 23, 2013
get well soon Trayvonn, we're all pulling for you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25474 May 23, 2013
Mark O'Mara Discussing 3rd Supplemental Discovery with FOX's Megyn Kelly May 23 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25475 May 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
B) Photolog of evidence from Miami Dade Schools Police Department Case Number: 201111477 (redacted)
C) Five videos of Miami Dade Schools Police evidence (redacted)
M) Trayvon Martin full school records (redacted
I must say Trayvon is worse than I had imagined, much worse and we haven't seen half of it.
Trayvon a lucky thug? Maybe but his luck ran out when he attacked the wrong person. He tx about the fools he was fighting didn't bleed enough....in the end he was the fool.
http://i.imgur.com/aLEBSjq.jpg
As barefool would say "popcorn?"
So that's your evidence? A photo sharing site?

O'Mara might give the jurors laptops and have them visit all these sites you've linked?

Once more, Trayvon Martin had no criminal record at all, not even a crummy little third degree misdemeanor, not nothing not no how.

And you work in an attorney's office?

LMAO

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25476 May 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
Mark O'Mara Discussing 3rd Supplemental Discovery with FOX's Megyn Kelly May 23 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Do you feel let down by our Florida Judicial system, that this is really going to trial?.....
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25477 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Do you feel let down by our Florida Judicial system, that this is really going to trial?.....
I am totally disgusted, absolutely! O'Mara has motioned for a 6 week continuance for the trial and filed a motion sanctioning the pros. again for discovery violations.
The pros. had all of this newly released discovery all along and the defense got it through the FBI.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25478 May 24, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally disgusted, absolutely! O'Mara has motioned for a 6 week continuance for the trial and filed a motion sanctioning the pros. again for discovery violations.
The pros. had all of this newly released discovery all along and the defense got it through the FBI.
There has to be some, backroom political pressures here....somewhere...i would love to know what Gov. Scott know's about this masquerade......
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

#25480 May 24, 2013
Th prosecution filed a motion to deny testimony from LEO that said there as no probable cause found.

West replied to the motion saying the State suggested there was a delay in arresting George because of ineptitude, racial bias or political consideration rather than a lack of credible evidence the opinions of LEO and the Seminole County Attorney would be relevant.

Allowing the testimony to those who have dedicated their lives to public service having their good names smeared should not deny them an opportunity to defend those UNFOUNDED accusations.

The media attacked Chief Bill Lee and the City Commissioner along with Mayor Triplett threw him under the bus.

Myself, unlike so many others want his good name reclaimed , he is a good man and did not deserve the unfair treatment he received to create a distraction from the truth of what was really going on.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25481 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>There has to be some, backroom political pressures here....somewhere...i would love to know what Gov. Scott know's about this masquerade......
If you'd been paying attention early on you would already know that Governor Scott and Pam Bondi, together, made the decision to remove Norm Wolfinger's office from the case and assigned it to Angela Corey's office.

Why do you suppose they did that Blue?

Your first question was truly a stupid one. If George had done exactly the same thing for exactly the same reason in most US states he would already be serving time in prison.

Your hatred for black people is clouding your judgement.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25482 May 24, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The media attacked Chief Bill Lee
For being the inept clown who bungled the investigation?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25483 May 24, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
And you work in an attorney's office?
LMAO
Does a lot of work in the desk well.
hutgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#25488 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Excuse the Reason probally

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25490 May 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. With an incubator and sperm donor who did their best to keep the REAL Trayvon a secret because no one gives money to the "parents" of a violent animal.
They sure do. Look at all the money thug Zimmerman's parents raked in.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25491 May 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure do. Look at all the money thug Zimmerman's parents raked in.
All spent on unnecessary expenses due to threats from the community. Zim has to live in seclusion thanks to crump and the race baiters.....then again he is a porker since this fiasco started
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25492 May 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>There has to be some, backroom political pressures here....somewhere...i would love to know what Gov. Scott know's about this masquerade......
I actually believe that this was all started because of the upcoming election. The only reason any of us know about this case is because it involved two people of different race--supposedly the victim being black. After all, black adults shoot black minors in Chicago every week. You never hear about those stories. Hell, we have the same thing going on here in Cleveland.

The complicit MSM bloated this story to create a public war between the pro-gun (Republican) people and the anti-gun (Democrat) people. That's why DumBama made the ignorant comment that if he had a son, he would have looked like Travon with gold teeth and tattoos. How many times did racist Holder send out FBI agents to a state where a shooting took place between people of different races before this Martin shooting?

Yes, this case is all about politics.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25493 May 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> All spent on unnecessary expenses due to threats from the community. Zim has to live in seclusion thanks to crump and the race baiters.....then again he is a porker since this fiasco started
What's this? Another fool that uses Zim to describe George?

Is that what George's buds call him?

The defense is having a rough time of it in court today, so much for judge shopping.

Maybe you can call him Porky.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25494 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually believe that this was all started because of the upcoming election. The only reason any of us know about this case is because it involved two people of different race--supposedly the victim being black. After all, black adults shoot black minors in Chicago every week. You never hear about those stories. Hell, we have the same thing going on here in Cleveland.
The complicit MSM bloated this story to create a public war between the pro-gun (Republican) people and the anti-gun (Democrat) people. That's why DumBama made the ignorant comment that if he had a son, he would have looked like Travon with gold teeth and tattoos. How many times did racist Holder send out FBI agents to a state where a shooting took place between people of different races before this Martin shooting?
It's about cronyism and poor police work. You learned about the event from TV three weeks after it occurred and were only interested because of your racism and misunderstanding of the stand your ground laws.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#25495 May 28, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right One thing for sure justice is not being served by bringing Zimmerman to trial . Self defense should not be based on the color of the people involved
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25496 May 28, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you twist this around.
DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY in #Zimmerman case. http://t.co/veClzzSCPG
Kicked out of his mom's house......guns, weed and fights!!!!!!
The would-be astronaut was suspended from school for fighting?
Case Closed.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
How's this: barred, barred, barred, denied, denied, denied DENIED.

O'Mara got his ass kicked.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25497 May 28, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It's about cronyism and poor police work. You learned about the event from TV three weeks after it occurred and were only interested because of your racism and misunderstanding of the stand your ground laws.
No, I'm interested because I am a CCW holder. I carry my gun most times especially at night. I want to see laws lean even more in our direction than they are now. In fact, Ohio was working on our own SYG law when this incident took place. Because of all the media hype, they tucked it in a drawer somewhere until this all blows over.

That old race card trick just doesn't work anymore. It's the boy that cried wolf. After a while, nobody pays attention. A victory for Zimmerman is a victory for all of us CCW holders in the country. If any armed person is attacked, they should not only be allowed to use their firearm, but have the law behind them all the way as well.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25498 May 28, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> You are probably right One thing for sure justice is not being served by bringing Zimmerman to trial . Self defense should not be based on the color of the people involved
That's what it's all about. If Zimmerman was black, the story would barely make the local papers in Florida. But authorities felt they had to do something to calm these animals down before they start a riot. So that's why these charges emerged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,402,705
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr -Prince- 19,080
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 13 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 17 hr patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 13,058
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 22 hr WasteWater 1,261

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages