Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25445 May 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical evidence disputes Zimmerman's claim?
O'Mara figures he will sit on the SYG hearing. If things look bleak in court, he can always request a SYG hearing in the middle of the trial. If things are looking Zimmerman's way, then of course they won't request one. It's good defensive strategy if you ask me.
O'Mara is the one who said he wants the jury and NOT the judge to decide if it is SYG, not me.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25446 May 15, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I've no idea why Mr. O'Mara decided to forgo the SYG hearing. I'd have done it, but politically, I don't think a judge would grant it: This case has far too much momentum, and it will go through to trial. I also respectfully disagree with you about the medical evidence. It is incontrovertible and supported by many credible sources.
Two tiny scratches on the back of his head is proof his head was not pounded on the sidewalk. Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle as he was advised.

Which of Zimmerman's stories are you going with?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25449 May 15, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence appears
Appears your fat pedophile is going to have to have some cell doors widened for him.

Of course, his fat ugly lying wife goes up first.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25450 May 15, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
it appears to be a clear case of self-defense
Yea, self defense, the pedophile chased a teenage boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at, and the pedophile put himself between the boy and his home, and shot him dead.

The pedophile looks good in orange.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25451 May 15, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
the Florida Legislature clearly enacted
Of course, the legislator who wrote the SYG law has stated that the pedophile involved here wasn't standing his ground, and of course the defense isn't going to argue it.

And as we know: the pedophile here has already lied to this court so won't be taking the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25452 May 15, 2013
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I won't cite case law,
Of course you won't, it isn't like you are really a lawyer and I don't expect O'Mara is consulting with you on the side.

EH?

Level 5

Location hidden

#25453 May 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What medical evidence disputes Zimmerman's claim?
You keep thinking that we forgot you announced that the pedophile here followed the boy for a maximum of ten seconds.

And that you have been established as a m/f C/S liar.

MOOCH.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25459 May 22, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Did I speculate seeing Mark Osterman and his wife on the Doctor Phil Show. Did I speculate reading his tell all book or seeing his adds on such sites as the Conservative Nuthouse.
Did I not see George's pals Joe Oliver and Frank Taaffe on CNN, Frank slamming the teen known as DeeDee before most had a clue who she was?
Did I speculate George's brother being laughed at by Piers Morgan or the attorney duo of Sonner and Uhrig announcing that George had absconded causing the NBP to enlist help in finding him?
You should be posting under an anonymous proxy__like me.
I find it very funny that Sally hasn't posted one word since you pointed out that the state was reading these forums. I would have thought that with the new pictures being released that Sally would have been blowing up this thread.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25460 May 22, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it very funny that Sally hasn't posted one word since you pointed out that the state was reading these forums. I would have thought that with the new pictures being released that Sally would have been blowing up this thread.
Not sure, the other thread has gone sour as well.

Closer to the trial jitters maybe? Your guess is as good as mine.

I haven't learned anything from the recent releases have you?. Same junk new day imo. There is one hearing scheduled between now and the start of the trial, hopefully the judge will deny any O'Mara motion to continue and get this freak show on the road. There are already a couple of appeal issues so what's the point in stalling?

The states audio expert sounds like a fun guy, talk about hearing voices? He and George should have been hanging out already lol.

Robert Sr doesn't like Florida law. If this had happened in Virginia, George would be entering into his second year of confinement.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25462 May 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure, the other thread has gone sour as well.
I haven't learned anything from the recent releases have you?. Same junk new day imo. There is one hearing scheduled between now and the start of the trial, hopefully the judge will deny any O'Mara motion to continue and get this freak show on the road. There are already a couple of appeal issues so what's the point in stalling?
The states audio expert sounds like a fun guy, talk about hearing voices? He and George should have been hanging out already lol.
Robert Sr doesn't like Florida law. If this had happened in Virginia, George would be entering into his second year of confinement.
Hmmm, maybe. I still expected her to be on here slobbering that GZ looked so handsome at his fake graduation.

When do they rule on Crump's depo appeal? Or did I miss that?

AS for the photo's, no not really, but for someone who was just in a life or death struggle, damn his nails/hands look good.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25463 May 23, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, maybe. I still expected her to be on here slobbering that GZ looked so handsome at his fake graduation.
When do they rule on Crump's depo appeal? Or did I miss that?
AS for the photo's, no not really, but for someone who was just in a life or death struggle, damn his nails/hands look good.
Let's see you twist this around.

DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY in #Zimmerman case. http://t.co/veClzzSCPG

Kicked out of his mom's house......guns, weed and fights!!!!!!

The would-be astronaut was suspended from school for fighting?

Case Closed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25464 May 23, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAWWWW did you miss me? Who's laughing now? ME!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25465 May 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAWWWW did you miss me? Who's laughing now? ME!!!!!! ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM!!!!!!!
Of course I missed you. You're always such a pleasure to have around.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25466 May 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
DEFENDANT'S 3RD SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY in #Zimmerman case. http://t.co/veClzzSCPG
Case Closed.
lol yet you think that George, who has drug/alcohol/anger and now eating issues, plus an arrest record is pure as the driven snow.

No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25467 May 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure, the other thread has gone sour as well.
Ooops I've awakened the beast. I'm sure her other personality POS will be joining her shortly.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25468 May 23, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Case Closed.
Trayvon was a MMA Thug-in-training.....that tried to practice on the chubby hispanic guy.......bad luck.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25469 May 23, 2013
So we have evidence of Trayvon Martin making drug purchases, growing marijuana, attempting to purchase a .380 or .22 handgun, and admitting to fighting repeatedly and even saying that someone didn’t bleed enough and so Trayvon was going to fight him again. All of that in this one evidence dump, just from the stuff that’s not redacted.

Trayvon tells someone that he’s in trouble because a teacher says that he hit them.

Holy sheet!: photos from Trayvon’s phone show weed and a loaded gun.

Trayvon fancied himself as a gangsta fighter and demanded respect......oh my...and George looked at him.Trayvon represented Miami Gardens gangster mentality.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25470 May 23, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was a MMA Thug-in-training.....that tried to practice on the chubby hispanic guy.......bad luck.....
BDLR was complaining that the defense wasn't providing reciprocal discovery.

Hi Bernie~~~~~~~~~~

Discovery says it all...Trayvon was just a violent thug.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25471 May 23, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops I've awakened the beast. I'm sure her other personality POS will be joining her shortly.
Too bad that reporters and bloggers won't be testifying at the long awaited trial. The problem is that George knew absolutely about Trayvon Martin prior to spying him standing near Frank Taafes condo at just moments past darkness on Sunday night 2/26. Trayvon could have robbed a bank the previous day for all lady justice cares.

Trayvon didn't know a thing about George either beyond that he was following him in a truck with dark windows. George could have been 6'5" and built like The Rock, Trayvon never saw George outside the truck until the two came face to face near the T just seconds before the scuffle. And that is based on George's stories, Trayvon didn't get to tell his story.

George's behavior that evening was very peculiar and his attorney will struggle to explain it to a jury in a way that makes any
sense.

Once again, the just turned 17 year old Martin had no criminal record of any kind.

Maybe he was just a real lucky thug?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25472 May 23, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad that reporters and bloggers won't be testifying at the long awaited trial. The problem is that George knew absolutely about Trayvon Martin prior to spying him standing near Frank Taafes condo at just moments past darkness on Sunday night 2/26. Trayvon could have robbed a bank the previous day for all lady justice cares.
Trayvon didn't know a thing about George either beyond that he was following him in a truck with dark windows. George could have been 6'5" and built like The Rock, Trayvon never saw George outside the truck until the two came face to face near the T just seconds before the scuffle. And that is based on George's stories, Trayvon didn't get to tell his story.
George's behavior that evening was very peculiar and his attorney will struggle to explain it to a jury in a way that makes any
sense.
Once again, the just turned 17 year old Martin had no criminal record of any kind.
Maybe he was just a real lucky thug?
B) Photolog of evidence from Miami Dade Schools Police Department Case Number: 201111477 (redacted)
C) Five videos of Miami Dade Schools Police evidence (redacted)

M) Trayvon Martin full school records (redacted

I must say Trayvon is worse than I had imagined, much worse and we haven't seen half of it.

Trayvon a lucky thug? Maybe but his luck ran out when he attacked the wrong person. He tx about the fools he was fighting didn't bleed enough....in the end he was the fool.

http://i.imgur.com/aLEBSjq.jpg

As barefool would say "popcorn?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,417,949
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Notliz 61,022
last post wins! (Jul '11) 47 min Milee 5,970
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 52 min Milee 73,686
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 hr Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 hr T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Wed Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages