Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25353 May 1, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I say his weight gain are from anti depressants.
I guess he doesn't spend a lot of time chasing after black teenagers any more.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25354 May 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he doesn't spend a lot of time chasing after black teenagers any more.
Or anything else such as working, walking that Rottweiler around on patrol, attending HOA and NW gatherings, doing his weekly grocery shopping at Target at 7PM sharp on Sundays or even leaving the county. I wonder how much weight his bride has gained?

That's a doomed marriage I'm guessing.

Geez I hope the guy doesn't read along on this thread...that would drive him to the phone for Domino's with ten toppings, the stuffed breadsticks and the 50 wing special...hold the salad.
No you are

Ardsley, NY

#25358 May 1, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>I say you don't have a clue what you're talking about. It wouldn't be surprising if a man who was falsely accused of murder, forced to go into hiding because of a bunch of screaming rabid apes, forced to leave his job and his home, was prescribed antidepressants, but you have NO CLUE whether he is taking them or not. As usual, the ThugTray fan club is just making stuff up. I can't wait til Mr. Zimmerman walks free of these bogus charges. And I hope with all my heart that when the ghetto apes riot, law enforcement gets to kill a pack of the screaming animals!
You're his mom aren't you? You could use some meds yourself.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25361 May 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you talking about West? I never said anything about West. See you're putting words in my mouth again. Yes they do compete but we're talking about Trayvon being north and west of the 711 “quite a ways." You'll see and I'll lmao when it happens.
Do you have any brain cells? Did you get your welfare check and food stamps today, the first of the month.

Bet you're pissed you can't use your food stamps for alcohol. Is that why you're so mean?

Level 8

Location hidden

#25362 May 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so easy....lmao!
As I told you, my name is Bernie de la Rionda..... BDLR: OK, at some point did you find out that Trayvon was going to the store?.... BDLR: Rushing to go back home and watch the game?... BDLR: I think that was like the All-Star Game?
Trayvon was not rushing. He was walking at a leisurely pace, talking to a friend on the phone, enjoying the privacy. Then, up jumped a murdering SOB who pulled a gun on him. When Trayvon punched him, defending himself, standing his ground, the POS coward shot him dead.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25363 May 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
And as usual, you're wrong, and you're lying.
As usual: you are a mooching, lying, racist bigot. The closest you came to getting off the couch was last week when you had to go to the 7-11 for batteries for the remote control.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25364 May 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Immunity is not dead, O'Mara could raise the issue of immunity after closing arguments in his trial, and ask Nelson to rule on whether George should be granted immunity from prosecution before the case is given to the jury for deliberations.
They were talking about pretrial immunity today...wake up! That's what he waived! PRETRIAL!!!!! Comprehend ?????
Don't worry, I understand O'Mara is going to not let Zimmerman testify and ask the judge to find it was self defense. He's going to learn what the judge so carefully explained to Zimmerman: During a SYG hearing the DEFENSE has the burden of proof. It ain't gonna work.

Comprehend ?????

Level 8

Location hidden

#25365 May 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving the impression he might possibly be a little older.
I'm 52 years old, and if somebody asked me about a person let's say 45, I would consider that a bit younger than I.
Am I an authority on teens? Not quite, but it's logic. Teen years are between the ages of 13 and 19. A younger teen is around 13 or 14 years old. A mid-teen is 15, 16 or 17 years old. A late teen is 18 or 19 years old. Does one need to be an expert to figure that out? Pretty simple if you ask me.
But that aside, let's focus on the real issue that distinguishes a murderer from a citizen defending himself: A bit younger. THAT'S IT! GUILTY! THROW HIM IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS! HE SAID "A BIT" INSTEAD OF BEING MORE DETAILED!
God you thug lovers are really reaching for straws.
Are you forgetting or ignoring that Zimmerthug told the police dispatcher that Trayvon was a teenager?

Yes, you thug lovers are really reaching for straws.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25366 May 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. Two and a half minutes. I'm almost three times thugs age and I could have crawled back to his house backwards and still made it there before meeting with Zimmerman. So what was Martin doing behind that house all of that time; looking at MapQuest to see if the dark sidewalk would take him home?
You don't seem to understand that Trayvon didn't want to show the thug who was following him, where he lived. He was afraid of the fat POS lard who was stalking him. Turns out Trayvon's instincts were right on. He had a bright future ahead of him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25367 May 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, so did Martin. Checkmate.
Guess you couldn't comprehend the tox report. Maybe your grandchild can explain it to you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25368 May 1, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<screaming ghetto apes.
Cross burning later tonight, bigot?

You kind are dying out.

Just not soon enough.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25369 May 1, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
As near as you can tell...lol packing heat...lol and Trayvon was packing Watermelon Juice Cocktail drink......remember. Trayvon attacked George, he had more than enough time to get far away from that "Creepy, old white man" the jury will figure it out..all the evidence is right there.
BTW I now have a map of all of the pings in the Sanford area. Surprise-Suprise!
Aren't you special. Guess what, I think you are a liar.

WTF do pings have to do with the murder of Trayvon. No one is disputing where he had been or where he was.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25370 May 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
And as usual, you're wrong, and you're lying. Deviant. It's the first of the month, scumbag, go get your crack. Maybe society will luck out and you'll get some laced with Drano.
You think because you're a crack head others are?

Please OD.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25376 May 2, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Today's hearing just ended, did you see it?
I did. Sure is a lot of court time for such an open and shut case as Zimmerman lovers claim.

Zimmerman may be stupid but O'Mara's not. That's why George waived his right to a SYG hearing. No way can he testify under oath.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25377 May 2, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No SYG hearing??? I thought that's GZ's defense?? Why on earth would he wave his SYG rights when that's his excuse for killing an unarmed man?! Is it now a murder trial?
Yes indeed. It's so open and shut, slam dunk, I can't figure out why.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25378 May 2, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You linked the site several times, I read it, laughed my ass off and debunked what I could without wasting time. It's a freak site that makes stuff up like WND and far too many others to mention.
And idiots like you link that nonsense around the internet for reasons that only idiots like you understand.
If the SPD had arrested George that night or the following day on any charge, even discharging a firearm within the city limits this thread wouldn't exist and today's hearing wouldn't have happened.
George would have been given a PD or his family would have found him an attorney and either way George would have shut up and perhaps his friends and family members would have followed suit.
That's not what happened is it?
It's like Casey Anthony part two. It's really even much worse than that because racism has raised it's ugly head in this case.
So keep up the good work Omally knowing that your posts are being read by the state and the defense. And keep defending those freak sites and private blogs you frequent.
This is so true. Too bad some people are so bigoted and full of hate they can't see it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25379 May 2, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Immunity is not dead, O'Mara could raise the issue of immunity after closing arguments in his trial, and ask Nelson to rule on whether George should be granted immunity from prosecution before the case is given to the jury for deliberations.
They were talking about pretrial immunity today...wake up! That's what he waived! PRETRIAL!!!!! Comprehend ?????
O'Mara said he will ask the JURY, not the judge to grant criminal immunity. He waived his right to a SYG hearing.

I understand, in addition to being a hating bigot you are a little slow. Or a lot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25382 May 3, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> Other than yourself,
Cross burning this weekend, chubby?
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25383 May 3, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> Other than yourself,do you know any white people that you do not consider bigots and /or racists?
I'm white-he/she doesn't think I'm racist.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25385 May 3, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> Other than yourself,do you know any white people that you do not consider bigots and /or racists?
Of course. All of my immediate family, most of my extended family, Most of my friends and co workers. Even a lot of the white people who post here. Y'all just assume they are black because of your hate and bigotry, but a good many are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,403,948
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr crucifiedguy 1,582
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,099
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
loan shark (Dec '11) 4 hr Special622 31
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Milee 73,673
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 5 hr steve 231

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages