Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25332 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.
Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.
Guess a skinny boy who had just turned 17 three week prior looks a lot like a fat ass 28 year old.

One had three more years of being a teenager. The other one a year and a half before he hit 30.

Yeah, easy mistake to make.

Not to mention Zimmerthug's two versions conflicted with each other.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25333 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess a skinny boy who had just turned 17 three week prior looks a lot like a fat ass 28 year old.
One had three more years of being a teenager. The other one a year and a half before he hit 30.
Yeah, easy mistake to make.
Not to mention Zimmerthug's two versions conflicted with each other.
You can't win with many of these racist scumbags so it's not a contest but more of a "if not for the grace of God thing."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25334 Apr 30, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
George grew alright..exactly my weight! How can his frame possibly hold that?
I wanted him to have a SYG hearing since that's what he claimed this was all about. That's the whole reason cops let him go the first night..so now he's protected from himself basically, because he was NOT standing his ground, he was chasing down prey. He should be made to take the stand and explain how a boy walking in the rain was a threat to him or the community.
His lawyer's good and sneaky, I'll say that much. All he needed was a white linen suit and his plantation in the background..
His lawyer could be disbarred for suborning perjury. He can't afford to let him lie AGAIN.

He's gaining weight so rapidly because he eats up so many of his donations. He's going to need a new suit soon anyway, he's already outgrown two. White linen would be perfect for him. Straw hat.

I like your point. He claimed that is what it is all about.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25335 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we now know more about the Ping logs and Trayvon took a detour on his way from 7-11 to RTL, are we to believe he failed to mention this to DD? How does this detour fit with the narrative of rushing home with his skitles and "tea" to watch the All Star game with his "little brother?" What about trying to get out of the rain, didn't seem to be a concern, not enough to stop him from taking this detour.
There happens to be a little issue of a map from FDLE...just what was Trayvon up to that night...wanna bet we find out what took him so long to get home from 7-11 . I was just over there yesterday at Sam's and couldn't help but notice all of the cameras, e v e r y w h e r e... even on all of the street lights. But it's the cell pings that will be telling .....those little GPS trackers.
BTW you suck at everything, even your name calling is repititous going from thread to thread.
First I've heard that Trayvon was "rushing" home. All I have read said he was taking his time, talking to a friend.

Where do you get your "information"?

Speaking of sucking, yes you do.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25336 Apr 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
get well soon trayvonn, we're all pulling for you.
He's shown to be a bit more shiftless, than others......

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25337 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess a skinny boy who had just turned 17 three week prior looks a lot like a fat ass 28 year old.
One had three more years of being a teenager. The other one a year and a half before he hit 30.
Yeah, easy mistake to make.
Not to mention Zimmerthug's two versions conflicted with each other.
As near as I can tell, the juvenile never saw George outside the truck until the two came face to face near the T. Surprise-surprise.

What happened next is anyone's guess.

George was packing heat...Trayvon was packing iced tea.

The jury will figure it out.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25338 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
MOM now has Trayvon's school records .. 7 or so pages .. "lots of info" there, he says ....
You Martin kissers are pathetic!!!!!!!!
12:45 p.m. ET: Defense attorney O'Mara just finished a brief press conference outside the courthouse.
“This case has taken on a huge significance well beyond the facts of the case. Trayvon Martin was not profiled because he was black. George is not a racist. It was an event where two lives intersected and one of them got extraordinarily aggressive. The evidence supports that was Trayvon Martin, who had no injuries but for the fatal gunshot,” said O’Mara.“Criminal immunity is going to be granted to George by the jury and that is what we are looking towards. So in that context, talking about immunity when we know we’re going to have a jury trial is irrelevant. It truly is
Read his statement and try as hard as hard as you can to comprehed what the defense is saying.
You should try hard to comprehend that criminal immunity isn't given unless there is a SYG hearing. Zimmerthug doesn't want one, remember.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25340 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try hard to comprehend that criminal immunity isn't given unless there is a SYG hearing. Zimmerthug doesn't want one, remember.
Immunity is not dead, O'Mara could raise the issue of immunity after closing arguments in his trial, and ask Nelson to rule on whether George should be granted immunity from prosecution before the case is given to the jury for deliberations.

They were talking about pretrial immunity today...wake up! That's what he waived! PRETRIAL!!!!! Comprehend ?????
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25341 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>As near as I can tell, the juvenile never saw George outside the truck until the two came face to face near the T. Surprise-surprise.
What happened next is anyone's guess.
George was packing heat...Trayvon was packing iced tea.
The jury will figure it out.
As near as you can tell...lol packing heat...lol and Trayvon was packing Watermelon Juice Cocktail drink......remember. Trayvon attacked George, he had more than enough time to get far away from that "Creepy, old white man" the jury will figure it out..all the evidence is right there.

BTW I now have a map of all of the pings in the Sanford area. Surprise-Suprise!
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25342 Apr 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
First I've heard that Trayvon was "rushing" home. All I have read said he was taking his time, talking to a friend.
Where do you get your "information"?
Speaking of sucking, yes you do.


You're so easy....lmao!

As I told you, my name is Bernie de la Rionda..... BDLR: OK, at some point did you find out that Trayvon was going to the store?.... BDLR: Rushing to go back home and watch the game?... BDLR: I think that was like the All-Star Game?

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25343 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
As near as you can tell...lol packing heat...lol and Trayvon was packing Watermelon Juice Cocktail drink......remember. Trayvon attacked George, he had more than enough time to get far away from that "Creepy, old white man" the jury will figure it out..all the evidence is right there.
BTW I now have a map of all of the pings in the Sanford area. Surprise-Suprise!
No you don't you lying racist POS. You once posted that you had spent the day reviewing the clubhouse video tapes from the evening of the 26th.

Such a liar you are and for no discernible reason...being a racist must really suck.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25344 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>And your dumbazz knows that how?
Two and a half minutes passed between George hanging up from SPD dispatch and the gunshots heard on the 911 call.
See if you can hold your breath for 2 1/2 minutes.
Excellent point. Two and a half minutes. I'm almost three times thugs age and I could have crawled back to his house backwards and still made it there before meeting with Zimmerman. So what was Martin doing behind that house all of that time; looking at MapQuest to see if the dark sidewalk would take him home?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25345 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.
Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.
Giving the impression he might possibly be a little older.

I'm 52 years old, and if somebody asked me about a person let's say 45, I would consider that a bit younger than I.

Am I an authority on teens? Not quite, but it's logic. Teen years are between the ages of 13 and 19. A younger teen is around 13 or 14 years old. A mid-teen is 15, 16 or 17 years old. A late teen is 18 or 19 years old. Does one need to be an expert to figure that out? Pretty simple if you ask me.

But that aside, let's focus on the real issue that distinguishes a murderer from a citizen defending himself: A bit younger. THAT'S IT! GUILTY! THROW HIM IN JAIL FOR 30 YEARS! HE SAID "A BIT" INSTEAD OF BEING MORE DETAILED!

God you thug lovers are really reaching for straws.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25346 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Think it through dummy...George required highly addictive drugs to function at a subpar level in life.
Apparently, so did Martin. Checkmate.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#25347 Apr 30, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
get well soon trayvonn, we're all pulling for you.
We all know what you are pulling. If you are pulling it for Trayvon you must be gay.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#25348 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
As near as you can tell...lol packing heat...lol and Trayvon was packing Watermelon Juice Cocktail drink......remember. Trayvon attacked George, he had more than enough time to get far away from that "Creepy, old white man" the jury will figure it out..all the evidence is right there.
BTW I now have a map of all of the pings in the Sanford area. Surprise-Suprise!
Martin must be guilty because he didn't run fast enough??? I suppose that if Zimmermen ran Trayvon down with his car and Martin crashed through the windshield you would claim that Martin was breaking and entering.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25349 May 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
His lawyer could be disbarred for suborning perjury. He can't afford to let him lie AGAIN.
He's gaining weight so rapidly because he eats up so many of his donations. He's going to need a new suit soon anyway, he's already outgrown two. White linen would be perfect for him. Straw hat.
I like your point. He claimed that is what it is all about.
I say his weight gain are from anti depressants. There are several that have weight gain as side affects. Over one hundred pounds gained in less than a year, insane.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25350 May 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...George Zimmerman's case is the definition of, Self-Defense.......
Try: vigilante.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25351 May 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
As a taxpayer I have an obligation to know what I'm paying for
You don't work and you don't pay taxes, bigot.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25352 May 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
People like me stay out of the grocery stores
People like you attend cross burnings, and you look over your shoulders to see who is standing in earshot before you speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,565,676
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 5 hr Tammy 28
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr fortmyersf 513,331
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,449
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 6,055
3 word game (Jan '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 14,298
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 16 hr Princess Hey 13,011

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages