Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,100)

Showing posts 21,981 - 22,000 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Think it through dummy...George required highly addictive drugs to function at a subpar level in life.
Prescription medication under a doctor's care, now on the other hand Trayvon was using illegal drugs and appears to have been selling them. Way back a year before his death he was on his social media trying to find codeine to make his concoction.

Tracy Martin-thats my baby and I love him but dont lie to the old boi ... Tracy Martin- I need a "drank" and a lap dance and I'm good!...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
You don't have to be an authority on anything to see how Zimmerthug changed his story. You have to be an idiot not to see it.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.
Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.
There you go, using facts. You know that's a no-no. Facts don't go over well with bigots and racists. They prefer lies and distortions.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Prescription medication under a doctor's care, now on the other hand Trayvon was using illegal drugs and appears to have been selling them. Way back a year before his death he was on his social media trying to find codeine to make his concoction.
Tracy Martin-thats my baby and I love him but dont lie to the old boi ... Tracy Martin- I need a "drank" and a lap dance and I'm good!...
You are not even good at the fabrications you use to try to make the victim at fault for his own murder. You suck at it, yet persist. It won't help Zimmerthug at trial where facts will rule.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.
Not an adult, you m/f c/s liar.

Again.

Still waiting for proof that the pedophile followed Martin for ten seconds, you m/f c/s liar.

BTW.

PS: the pedophile had no cause for stalking the boy who had every right in the world to be right where he was at.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it not deserved?
I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did,
You mean if your kid was walking down the sidewalk at night and this m/f c/s pedophile was following him around the neighborhood, armed with a gun, and the pedophile jumped out in front of you kid: you'd blame your kid protecting himself?

You are a m/f c/s liar.

But we knew that already.

Besides: you have the kind of values that I would not passed off to children, e.g.: you skipping out of jury duty, the closest thing you have done for the country you live in.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Well, it now seems clear why the conservative nuthouse closed it's Trayvon comment board...LMAO

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Prescription medication under a doctor's care,
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

The pedophile was taking pills and of course had already been through REHAB.

And most probably was already drinking, since it was after 6 pm.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh relax, Spazz. Tomorrow is the first of the month. You and Bareback get your SNAP cards
Funny how you know about SNAP cards, bigot.

And when they are "recharged"- so you say.

I know about SNAP peas.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
you don't want any more of those half-breed bastard children.
So how are your kids, eh?

Did the state of Florida ever establish parenthood? Legally?

I am sure you weren't helpful.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.
So? That is not the topic of discussion.

Having trouble with your reading comprehension?

The point is he said one thing to the police dispatcher and another thing, entirely different to Trayvon's parents.

Try reading it again.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
I see you're still having comprehension problems.

He was simply explaining to you what you couldn't comprehend on your own.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still having comprehension problems.
He was simply explaining to you what you couldn't comprehend on your own.
Today's hearing just ended, did you see it?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Today's hearing just ended, did you see it?
No SYG hearing??? I thought that's GZ's defense?? Why on earth would he wave his SYG rights when that's his excuse for killing an unarmed man?! Is it now a murder trial?
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
No SYG hearing??? I thought that's GZ's defense?? Why on earth would he wave his SYG rights when that's his excuse for killing an unarmed man?! Is it now a murder trial?
IMO they can't put him on the stand. Too risky. He's lied too many times.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

...George Zimmerman's case is the definition of, Self-Defense.......

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
The SYG is still on the table, just not prior to the trial...Florida's SYG is pitiful and should be abolished or at least tightened up to exclude cases like this one.

How about the blog sites coming under scrutiny for manufacturing evidence and outing witnesses information. Sally's fave the conservative treehouse was called out by name. Lol, Defense attorney West told the court that he didn't know how to post, yeah right.

George grew since the last hearing.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

MOM now has Trayvon's school records .. 7 or so pages .. "lots of info" there, he says ....

You Martin kissers are pathetic!!!!!!!!

12:45 p.m. ET: Defense attorney O'Mara just finished a brief press conference outside the courthouse.

“This case has taken on a huge significance well beyond the facts of the case. Trayvon Martin was not profiled because he was black. George is not a racist. It was an event where two lives intersected and one of them got extraordinarily aggressive. The evidence supports that was Trayvon Martin, who had no injuries but for the fatal gunshot,” said O’Mara.“Criminal immunity is going to be granted to George by the jury and that is what we are looking towards. So in that context, talking about immunity when we know we’re going to have a jury trial is irrelevant. It truly is

Read his statement and try as hard as hard as you can to comprehed what the defense is saying.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The SYG is still on the table, just not prior to the trial...Florida's SYG is pitiful and should be abolished or at least tightened up to exclude cases like this one.
How about the blog sites coming under scrutiny for manufacturing evidence and outing witnesses information. Sally's fave the conservative treehouse was called out by name. Lol, Defense attorney West told the court that he didn't know how to post, yeah right.
George grew since the last hearing.
FYI CTH ceased temporarily on the Zimmerman case to focus on other issues. Check for yourself after you remove your foot from your mouth. I do not need CTH for my info. I told you before I post on a private blog. Bernie de la Baldy is just jealous that George has so many supporters and the Martin Supporters are dwindling as we speak.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

get well soon trayvonn, we're all pulling for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,981 - 22,000 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min PDUPONT 1,072,428
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Sick Brend 483,030
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr zedme 4,085
3 word game (Jan '11) 4 hr Rose_NoHo 13,395
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 45,499
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,470
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,849
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search