Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25282 Apr 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
The Real George Zimmerman Website
In April 2012, George Zimmerman made the unusual move to launch a website called therealgeorgezimmerman.com . On the website, he thanks his supporters, requests donations for his legal and living expenses and features quotes by philosopher Edmund Burke and others such as,“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” However, Zimmerman did not release any statements about the events leading up to his fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. Instead, he simply stated,“ I am grateful to my friends that have come to my aid…never questioning my integrity or actions, understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th, and allowing law enforcement to proceed with their investigation unhindered.”
Rejected by Trayvon Martin’s Family
During a bail hearing after George Zimmerman’s long-awaited arrest for second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin, he apologized to his teen victim’s family. He even asked for a private meeting with them. But Trayvon Martin’s parents rebuffed Zimmerman, arguing that his delayed apology suggested that he wasn’t genuinely sorry for taking their son’s life. What else casts doubt on Zimmerman’s apology? He stated. during the April 20 hearing,“I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.” However, in the 911 call Zimmerman made before killing the 17-year-old, he described the youth as being in his “late teens” to the police dispatcher. Zimmerman narrowed down Trayvon Martin’s age with spot-on precision. Did he forget telling the police dispatcher this or is Zimmerman continuing to weave together a tale that makes him appear less culpable in the teen’s death?
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25283 Apr 29, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE that boy be walking around on the sidewalk free as a bird like he was a white kid!
He needed to learn his place, and this pedophile was going to teach him good!
Since he had been suspended from his school....his place might have been keeping a low profile and not attacking folks.....he'd be alive today, if he weren't a thug....
sorry you waste air

Riverside, CA

#25284 Apr 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Since he had been suspended from his school....his place might have been keeping a low profile and not attacking folks.....he'd be alive today, if he weren't a thug....
to bad this didnt happen to you kid instead, seem you feel it was so deserved
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25287 Apr 29, 2013
sorry you waste air wrote:
<quoted text> to bad this didnt happen to you kid instead, seem you feel it was so deserved
How was it not deserved?

I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did, I would be so embarrassed as a parent I wouldn't want to show my face to anybody. Children are the reflection of their parents and how they were brought up.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25288 Apr 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it not deserved?
I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did, I would be so embarrassed as a parent I wouldn't want to show my face to anybody. Children are the reflection of their parents and how they were brought up.
Who was George a reflection of?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25289 Apr 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.
Comprehension problems? During George's courtroom apology to Trayvon's parents he clearly said that he thought Trayvon was just a little younger than himself. George was 28 a little younger would be 25, 26, 27 correct.

Trayvon was 11 years younger correct?

Why did George change his story?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25290 Apr 29, 2013
George was driving a Honda Ridgeline when he first spotted Trayvon about 1000 ft from where George finally exited his vehicle after telling the dispatch 'he's running'.

Martin had no idea how large George was, the nature of his build, his approximate age or even if he was alone in the vehicle. Yet some actually believe that the juvenile lay in wait to attack George.

George's stories don't make sense.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25291 Apr 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
George was driving a Honda Ridgeline when he first spotted Trayvon about 1000 ft from where George finally exited his vehicle after telling the dispatch 'he's running'.
Martin had no idea how large George was, the nature of his build, his approximate age or even if he was alone in the vehicle. Yet some actually believe that the juvenile lay in wait to attack George.
Then why don't you explain how Marin happened to be behind that row of houses the remainder of the time Zimmerman finished up his conversation with 911? They parted ways at the north house (the houses Martin attacked Zimmerman) and for some reason, Martin never made it to the place he was staying. He stayed right behind that row house the entire time.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25292 Apr 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Comprehension problems? During George's courtroom apology to Trayvon's parents he clearly said that he thought Trayvon was just a little younger than himself. George was 28 a little younger would be 25, 26, 27 correct.
Trayvon was 11 years younger correct?
Why did George change his story?
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25293 Apr 29, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Who was George a reflection of?
Like Martin, his parents. What's your point?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25296 Apr 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you explain how Marin happened to be behind that row of houses the remainder of the time Zimmerman finished up his conversation with 911? They parted ways at the north house (the houses Martin attacked Zimmerman) and for some reason, Martin never made it to the place he was staying. He stayed right behind that row house the entire time.
And your dumbazz knows that how?

Two and a half minutes passed between George hanging up from SPD dispatch and the gunshots heard on the 911 call.

See if you can hold your breath for 2 1/2 minutes.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25297 Apr 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.

Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25298 Apr 29, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Martin, his parents. What's your point?
Think it through dummy...George required highly addictive drugs to function at a subpar level in life.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25300 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
So I take it Trayvon told you he didn't know how large George was, the nature of his build or age? Or was it DeeDee? If he walked up to the car to check George out he may have seen that George was alone.

The only "profiled" description given by Trayvon of George was white, old and creepy according to Dumb DeeDee, and hearng an old man's voice.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25301 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Think it through dummy...George required highly addictive drugs to function at a subpar level in life.
Prescription medication under a doctor's care, now on the other hand Trayvon was using illegal drugs and appears to have been selling them. Way back a year before his death he was on his social media trying to find codeine to make his concoction.

Tracy Martin-thats my baby and I love him but dont lie to the old boi ... Tracy Martin- I need a "drank" and a lap dance and I'm good!...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25302 Apr 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be an authority on anything to see how Zimmerthug changed his story. You have to be an idiot not to see it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25303 Apr 30, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.
Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.
There you go, using facts. You know that's a no-no. Facts don't go over well with bigots and racists. They prefer lies and distortions.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25305 Apr 30, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Prescription medication under a doctor's care, now on the other hand Trayvon was using illegal drugs and appears to have been selling them. Way back a year before his death he was on his social media trying to find codeine to make his concoction.
Tracy Martin-thats my baby and I love him but dont lie to the old boi ... Tracy Martin- I need a "drank" and a lap dance and I'm good!...
You are not even good at the fabrications you use to try to make the victim at fault for his own murder. You suck at it, yet persist. It won't help Zimmerthug at trial where facts will rule.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25306 Apr 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an adult, you m/f c/s liar.

Again.

Still waiting for proof that the pedophile followed Martin for ten seconds, you m/f c/s liar.

BTW.

PS: the pedophile had no cause for stalking the boy who had every right in the world to be right where he was at.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25307 Apr 30, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it not deserved?
I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did,
You mean if your kid was walking down the sidewalk at night and this m/f c/s pedophile was following him around the neighborhood, armed with a gun, and the pedophile jumped out in front of you kid: you'd blame your kid protecting himself?

You are a m/f c/s liar.

But we knew that already.

Besides: you have the kind of values that I would not passed off to children, e.g.: you skipping out of jury duty, the closest thing you have done for the country you live in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min EditorAtLarge 1,685,728
News Police plan to ramp up security at Jackson Brow... 4 hr Dean 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr ANGHARAD 515,003
last post wins! (Jul '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 6,073
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Mon Princess Hey 23,138
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) Mon Princess Hey 13,087
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) Sun SSM 4

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages