Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,099)

Showing posts 21,961 - 21,980 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....
Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.
Gasbags Crump and O'Mara sucked all the air out of the room no doubt. Terrific photo in this morning's Sentinel.

The hottie Bondi is a Tea Party darling, her spelling skills don't matter when half of her supporters are illiterate.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

My eyes!!!!My eyes!!!!!if this isn't cute...looks like they kissed and made up. This is the most disgustig picture I have ever seen!

Crump"Hi Mark what are you wearing tonight? Ok I'll wear purple too."

I realize there is life and career after George as far as O'Mara is concerned but doing this BEFORE the trial is IMO inappropriate.

Neither one of them have any right to run down social media, it's a bit hypocritical.

What would Crump and Jackson do without their Twitter?
We didn't engage social media," he said. "It's almost as if social media engaged.
Who do you think you're kiding, Crump? Just another lie to add to the list.

O'Mara now you need to zip it and represent your client that is soon going to trial for murder....time is wasting!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Real George Zimmerman Website

In April 2012, George Zimmerman made the unusual move to launch a website called therealgeorgezimmerman.com . On the website, he thanks his supporters, requests donations for his legal and living expenses and features quotes by philosopher Edmund Burke and others such as,“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” However, Zimmerman did not release any statements about the events leading up to his fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. Instead, he simply stated,“ I am grateful to my friends that have come to my aid…never questioning my integrity or actions, understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th, and allowing law enforcement to proceed with their investigation unhindered.”

Rejected by Trayvon Martin’s Family

During a bail hearing after George Zimmerman’s long-awaited arrest for second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin, he apologized to his teen victim’s family. He even asked for a private meeting with them. But Trayvon Martin’s parents rebuffed Zimmerman, arguing that his delayed apology suggested that he wasn’t genuinely sorry for taking their son’s life. What else casts doubt on Zimmerman’s apology? He stated. during the April 20 hearing,“I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.” However, in the 911 call Zimmerman made before killing the 17-year-old, he described the youth as being in his “late teens” to the police dispatcher. Zimmerman narrowed down Trayvon Martin’s age with spot-on precision. Did he forget telling the police dispatcher this or is Zimmerman continuing to weave together a tale that makes him appear less culpable in the teen’s death?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

George is sorry that so many buffoons think he should have let a player play....and allowed Trayvon to bash his skull in......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
George is sorry that so many buffoons think he should have let a player play....and allowed Trayvon to bash his skull in......
"That the attacker sustained a mortal wound is a matter that should have been considered by the deceased before he committed himself to the task he undertook." - 5th DCA, Stinson v. State

O'Mara discusses in his reply to Crump that before the HOA agreed to any such settlements thinking George's actions make them liable makes it wrong when Matin's history and reputation issues are considered.( interesting) Also how Tracy Martin flip-flopped on the screaming recognition once a civil attorney was hired. He wants the settlement unsealed.

Crump claims once the 911 recording of the screams were cleaned up that's when Tracy changed his mind saying "yes" it was Trayvon....Prosecution already said there is "no" recordings that are cleaned up of the 911 screams.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
George is sorry that so many buffoons think he should have let a player play
How DARE that boy be walking around on the sidewalk free as a bird like he was a white kid!

He needed to learn his place, and this pedophile was going to teach him good!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
The Real George Zimmerman Website
In April 2012, George Zimmerman made the unusual move to launch a website called therealgeorgezimmerman.com . On the website, he thanks his supporters, requests donations for his legal and living expenses and features quotes by philosopher Edmund Burke and others such as,“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” However, Zimmerman did not release any statements about the events leading up to his fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. Instead, he simply stated,“ I am grateful to my friends that have come to my aid…never questioning my integrity or actions, understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th, and allowing law enforcement to proceed with their investigation unhindered.”
Rejected by Trayvon Martin’s Family
During a bail hearing after George Zimmerman’s long-awaited arrest for second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin, he apologized to his teen victim’s family. He even asked for a private meeting with them. But Trayvon Martin’s parents rebuffed Zimmerman, arguing that his delayed apology suggested that he wasn’t genuinely sorry for taking their son’s life. What else casts doubt on Zimmerman’s apology? He stated. during the April 20 hearing,“I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.” However, in the 911 call Zimmerman made before killing the 17-year-old, he described the youth as being in his “late teens” to the police dispatcher. Zimmerman narrowed down Trayvon Martin’s age with spot-on precision. Did he forget telling the police dispatcher this or is Zimmerman continuing to weave together a tale that makes him appear less culpable in the teen’s death?
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How DARE that boy be walking around on the sidewalk free as a bird like he was a white kid!
He needed to learn his place, and this pedophile was going to teach him good!
Since he had been suspended from his school....his place might have been keeping a low profile and not attacking folks.....he'd be alive today, if he weren't a thug....
sorry you waste air

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Since he had been suspended from his school....his place might have been keeping a low profile and not attacking folks.....he'd be alive today, if he weren't a thug....
to bad this didnt happen to you kid instead, seem you feel it was so deserved
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

sorry you waste air wrote:
<quoted text> to bad this didnt happen to you kid instead, seem you feel it was so deserved
How was it not deserved?

I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did, I would be so embarrassed as a parent I wouldn't want to show my face to anybody. Children are the reflection of their parents and how they were brought up.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it not deserved?
I think if my kid attacked an adult, beat him the way Martin did, I would be so embarrassed as a parent I wouldn't want to show my face to anybody. Children are the reflection of their parents and how they were brought up.
Who was George a reflection of?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Late teens (18 or 19) is an adult in this country. Off by one year? Not much of an issue there.
Comprehension problems? During George's courtroom apology to Trayvon's parents he clearly said that he thought Trayvon was just a little younger than himself. George was 28 a little younger would be 25, 26, 27 correct.

Trayvon was 11 years younger correct?

Why did George change his story?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

George was driving a Honda Ridgeline when he first spotted Trayvon about 1000 ft from where George finally exited his vehicle after telling the dispatch 'he's running'.

Martin had no idea how large George was, the nature of his build, his approximate age or even if he was alone in the vehicle. Yet some actually believe that the juvenile lay in wait to attack George.

George's stories don't make sense.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
George was driving a Honda Ridgeline when he first spotted Trayvon about 1000 ft from where George finally exited his vehicle after telling the dispatch 'he's running'.
Martin had no idea how large George was, the nature of his build, his approximate age or even if he was alone in the vehicle. Yet some actually believe that the juvenile lay in wait to attack George.
Then why don't you explain how Marin happened to be behind that row of houses the remainder of the time Zimmerman finished up his conversation with 911? They parted ways at the north house (the houses Martin attacked Zimmerman) and for some reason, Martin never made it to the place he was staying. He stayed right behind that row house the entire time.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Comprehension problems? During George's courtroom apology to Trayvon's parents he clearly said that he thought Trayvon was just a little younger than himself. George was 28 a little younger would be 25, 26, 27 correct.
Trayvon was 11 years younger correct?
Why did George change his story?
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Who was George a reflection of?
Like Martin, his parents. What's your point?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you explain how Marin happened to be behind that row of houses the remainder of the time Zimmerman finished up his conversation with 911? They parted ways at the north house (the houses Martin attacked Zimmerman) and for some reason, Martin never made it to the place he was staying. He stayed right behind that row house the entire time.
And your dumbazz knows that how?

Two and a half minutes passed between George hanging up from SPD dispatch and the gunshots heard on the 911 call.

See if you can hold your breath for 2 1/2 minutes.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So you are the authority as to what "a little bit younger" means? Good for you. Since you are the authority, why don't you ask prosecution if you can testify being an expert and all?
Yet you're an authority on late teens LMAO.

Trayvon was 11 years younger, 46 lbs lighter and 3 1/2 inches taller than Zimmerman.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Martin, his parents. What's your point?
Think it through dummy...George required highly addictive drugs to function at a subpar level in life.
Sallyomally

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
So I take it Trayvon told you he didn't know how large George was, the nature of his build or age? Or was it DeeDee? If he walked up to the car to check George out he may have seen that George was alone.

The only "profiled" description given by Trayvon of George was white, old and creepy according to Dumb DeeDee, and hearng an old man's voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,961 - 21,980 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,072,666
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 20 min Mary NY 25,738
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min AN other 483,030
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 31 min Tiburon Girl 17,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min mdbuilder 45,525
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 49 min Tiburon Girl 2,471
two words (Jul '10) 55 min Tiburon Girl 26,850
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search