Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25254 Apr 27, 2013
The defense filed a motion asking for crumps cleaned up enhanced 911 tape LOL.....caught in another lie.
Crump claims there was a ceaned up tape of the 911 screams for help and that's why Tracy changed his mind. This way the defense forces Crump and/or the state to admit once again that Crump lied. Low and behold, there it is in a motion. I love it. I cannot wait to hear what BDLR or Guy have to say about the non-existent cleaned up recording.

Crump claims that there will be several witnesses who will identify that it was Martin crying for help. If it’s the two outfits that were mentioned long ago, they won’t be any help in proving anything. One of the outfits is trying to sell his still faulty and unreliable equipment, without muc luck.:( Well, I’m confident the defense can knock that one right out of the water.

Then Crump claims that the defense is trying to draw attention away from events that happened that night by arguing about a settlement agreement. Why did he even file the settlement agreement with the criminal court? It was to indicate that the estate got a settlement so therefore George was guilty of murder.

Sorry Mr. Crump your plan has backfired....it's already out there, thanks to you, and now you're contradicting yourself. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out.(whine on!)
Crump is proving to be a liability for the state and I couldn't be happier.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25255 Apr 27, 2013
Crump's whole expenditure here, fall's apart................if, George is not found guilty of SOMETHING here.......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25256 Apr 27, 2013
I don't understand how anybody could put so much stock into who was screaming for help on the 911 tapes. What does it matter when you already have physical evidence? Is the prosecution going to try and convince a jury that while Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman, it was he that was screaming for help? Picture that in your mind for a moment.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25257 Apr 27, 2013
In the end....this prosecutor is gonna come off as an embarrassment.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25258 Apr 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The defense filed a motion asking for crumps cleaned up enhanced 911 tape
The defense has to make many motions before it can use up every dime the pedophile still has.

It gets paid for each keystroke.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25259 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't understand how anybody
Funny: you told us you only posted on weekends, Pinocchio.

Hard to keep track of your lies, I'll have to make a spready sheet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25260 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Is the prosecution going to try and convince a jury that while Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?

Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?

Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?

Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25261 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?
Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?
Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?
Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go. I hardly respond to him, but on occasion........

For one stupid, this is the weekend. Two, I said during the week days, not evenings. Do you ever see me post during working hours? Oh, that's right. You're on welfare so you don't know what working hours are. So what you need to do is wake up in the morning, stare out your window, and see when your neighbors leave their home and not come back for many hours. Those are working hours. Those are the hours you seldom see me post here unlike you who sits behind his computer day and night.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25262 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go.
Funny how I seem to follow in front of you on ALL these threads, eh, Pinocchio.

Funny how I am on threads for a year and YOU show up...

fol·low
[fol-oh]
verb (used with object)
1. to come after in sequence, order of time, etc.: The speech follows the dinner.
2. to go or come after; move behind in the same direction: Drive ahead, and I'll follow you.
3. to accept as a guide or leader; accept the authority of or give allegiance to: Many Germans followed Hitler.
4. to conform to, comply with, or act in accordance with; obey: to follow orders; to follow advice.
5. to imitate or copy; use as an exemplar: They follow the latest fads.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25263 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
For one stupid, this is the weekend.
Yesterday wasn't the weekend.
Thursday wasn't the weekend.
Wednesday wasn't the weekend.

I give you permission to post today and tomorrow.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25264 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Two, I said during the week days
You lie.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
PS:

week·day (wkd)
n.
Any of the days of the week exclusive of Sunday and often Saturday.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25265 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You're on welfare so you don't know what
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.

Anything else, dear?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25266 Apr 27, 2013
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....

Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25267 Apr 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump
Holy who cares, bigot.

Is the cross burning tonight? Conflict?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25268 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.
Anything else, dear?
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.

LIberals are easy. We know what they are going to say before they say it. It's just that they don't realize they are all the same--liars.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25269 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs
And we point to the long list of lies you post and wonder if there is enough time in the day to cover them all.

PS: Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday.. .Thursday..Friday... not weekend.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25270 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
LIberals are easy.
TEa baggers are stupid.

Preference?

Level 5

Location hidden

#25271 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.
No, every time you point to anyone we point to you and remind you can't open your mouth without lying, and since many of us- including me- pay more in taxes than you earnb, wqe really don't have to much listen.

And don't.

And then we can remind you that you are a parasite, and not only have you not lifted a finger for this country, when you were asked to serve on jury duty, you lied your way out of it.

I think that says all we need to know about you, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25272 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Do you ever see me post during working hours?
I point out top everyone how Pinocchio moved the goalposts, once I pulled down his panties and exposed his tiny grapes:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
Now it's "work hours".

As if anyone here cares, Pinocchio.

I understand: you have to stand in line to fill in your unemployment application every two weeks.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25275 Apr 28, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....
Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.
Gasbags Crump and O'Mara sucked all the air out of the room no doubt. Terrific photo in this morning's Sentinel.

The hottie Bondi is a Tea Party darling, her spelling skills don't matter when half of her supporters are illiterate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,156,853
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Murphey_Law 490,386
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min dont drink the ko... 49,380
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 47 min Anne 96,729
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,628
Christmas lights? 2 hr Lkugljh 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr LizW 17,713
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance