Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
21,941 - 21,960 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

State wants court inquiry of George Zimmerman

Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 7:31 PM

SANFORD --

George Zimmerman's defense has released several new documents, most notably a motion from prosecutors, who want to know whether or not there will still be a "Stand Your Ground" hearing.

Zimmerman's lawyers requested a hearing last year to determine if Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law applied in the case. Zimmerman claimed he acted in self-defense when he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012. Martin was unarmed, but Zimmerman said the teen attacked him.

But in March, the defense said it did not need the two weeks in April that the court had set aside for the "Stand Your Ground" hearing.

Still, the prosecution wants to make sure George Zimmerman understands this.

They are requesting Zimmerman personally appear in court next Tuesday to be questioned, to make sure he understands that if there is no Stand Your Ground hearing, Zimmerman can't use that defense to get his second-degree murder charge dropped once the trial starts.

Tom Sadaka, an attorney with legal analyst Mark NeJame’s law firm, says the state is working to firm up its case against George Zimmerman.

“And I think the state is trying to get some type of predictability, from the defense with the assistance of the court, to say where they will be going with their defense in this case,” Sadaka said.

Other new documents included notices that the state took depositions between April 16 and 18 of the following witnesses:

Robert Zimmerman Sr.(George's father)
Gladys Zimmerman (George's mother)
Robert Zimmerman Jr.(George's brother)
Mark Osterman
Sondra Osterman
Frank Taffee
Unnamed "Witness V."

The next court hearing in the case is scheduled for 9 a.m. Tuesday, April 30, at the Seminole County Courthouse.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13 ...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

The defense filed a motion asking for crumps cleaned up enhanced 911 tape LOL.....caught in another lie.
Crump claims there was a ceaned up tape of the 911 screams for help and that's why Tracy changed his mind. This way the defense forces Crump and/or the state to admit once again that Crump lied. Low and behold, there it is in a motion. I love it. I cannot wait to hear what BDLR or Guy have to say about the non-existent cleaned up recording.

Crump claims that there will be several witnesses who will identify that it was Martin crying for help. If it’s the two outfits that were mentioned long ago, they won’t be any help in proving anything. One of the outfits is trying to sell his still faulty and unreliable equipment, without muc luck.:( Well, I’m confident the defense can knock that one right out of the water.

Then Crump claims that the defense is trying to draw attention away from events that happened that night by arguing about a settlement agreement. Why did he even file the settlement agreement with the criminal court? It was to indicate that the estate got a settlement so therefore George was guilty of murder.

Sorry Mr. Crump your plan has backfired....it's already out there, thanks to you, and now you're contradicting yourself. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube once it's out.(whine on!)
Crump is proving to be a liability for the state and I couldn't be happier.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Crump's whole expenditure here, fall's apart................if, George is not found guilty of SOMETHING here.......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand how anybody could put so much stock into who was screaming for help on the 911 tapes. What does it matter when you already have physical evidence? Is the prosecution going to try and convince a jury that while Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman, it was he that was screaming for help? Picture that in your mind for a moment.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

In the end....this prosecutor is gonna come off as an embarrassment.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
The defense filed a motion asking for crumps cleaned up enhanced 911 tape
The defense has to make many motions before it can use up every dime the pedophile still has.

It gets paid for each keystroke.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I don't understand how anybody
Funny: you told us you only posted on weekends, Pinocchio.

Hard to keep track of your lies, I'll have to make a spready sheet.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Is the prosecution going to try and convince a jury that while Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?

Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?

Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?

Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?
Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?
Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?
Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go. I hardly respond to him, but on occasion........

For one stupid, this is the weekend. Two, I said during the week days, not evenings. Do you ever see me post during working hours? Oh, that's right. You're on welfare so you don't know what working hours are. So what you need to do is wake up in the morning, stare out your window, and see when your neighbors leave their home and not come back for many hours. Those are working hours. Those are the hours you seldom see me post here unlike you who sits behind his computer day and night.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go.
Funny how I seem to follow in front of you on ALL these threads, eh, Pinocchio.

Funny how I am on threads for a year and YOU show up...

fol·low
[fol-oh]
verb (used with object)
1. to come after in sequence, order of time, etc.: The speech follows the dinner.
2. to go or come after; move behind in the same direction: Drive ahead, and I'll follow you.
3. to accept as a guide or leader; accept the authority of or give allegiance to: Many Germans followed Hitler.
4. to conform to, comply with, or act in accordance with; obey: to follow orders; to follow advice.
5. to imitate or copy; use as an exemplar: They follow the latest fads.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
For one stupid, this is the weekend.
Yesterday wasn't the weekend.
Thursday wasn't the weekend.
Wednesday wasn't the weekend.

I give you permission to post today and tomorrow.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Two, I said during the week days
You lie.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
PS:

week·day (wkd)
n.
Any of the days of the week exclusive of Sunday and often Saturday.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
You're on welfare so you don't know what
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.

Anything else, dear?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....

Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump
Holy who cares, bigot.

Is the cross burning tonight? Conflict?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.
Anything else, dear?
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.

LIberals are easy. We know what they are going to say before they say it. It's just that they don't realize they are all the same--liars.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs
And we point to the long list of lies you post and wonder if there is enough time in the day to cover them all.

PS: Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday.. .Thursday..Friday... not weekend.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
LIberals are easy.
TEa baggers are stupid.

Preference?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.
No, every time you point to anyone we point to you and remind you can't open your mouth without lying, and since many of us- including me- pay more in taxes than you earnb, wqe really don't have to much listen.

And don't.

And then we can remind you that you are a parasite, and not only have you not lifted a finger for this country, when you were asked to serve on jury duty, you lied your way out of it.

I think that says all we need to know about you, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Do you ever see me post during working hours?
I point out top everyone how Pinocchio moved the goalposts, once I pulled down his panties and exposed his tiny grapes:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
Now it's "work hours".

As if anyone here cares, Pinocchio.

I understand: you have to stand in line to fill in your unemployment application every two weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info