Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25257 Apr 27, 2013
In the end....this prosecutor is gonna come off as an embarrassment.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25258 Apr 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
The defense filed a motion asking for crumps cleaned up enhanced 911 tape
The defense has to make many motions before it can use up every dime the pedophile still has.

It gets paid for each keystroke.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25259 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't understand how anybody
Funny: you told us you only posted on weekends, Pinocchio.

Hard to keep track of your lies, I'll have to make a spready sheet.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25260 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Is the prosecution going to try and convince a jury that while Martin was beating the hell out of Zimmerman
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?

Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?

Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?

Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25261 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't just too bad that the defense isn't going to be able to prove the boy touched the Pedophile, Pinocchio?
Isn't just too bad the pedophile and his ugly fat wife lied to the court and he won't even take the stand?
Don't you remember just telling everyone that you only post on weekends, Pinocchio?
Did you think we'd forget in less than a week?
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go. I hardly respond to him, but on occasion........

For one stupid, this is the weekend. Two, I said during the week days, not evenings. Do you ever see me post during working hours? Oh, that's right. You're on welfare so you don't know what working hours are. So what you need to do is wake up in the morning, stare out your window, and see when your neighbors leave their home and not come back for many hours. Those are working hours. Those are the hours you seldom see me post here unlike you who sits behind his computer day and night.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25262 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look everybody! It's my puppy dog, Barefool. He follows me around wherever I go.
Funny how I seem to follow in front of you on ALL these threads, eh, Pinocchio.

Funny how I am on threads for a year and YOU show up...

fol·low
[fol-oh]
verb (used with object)
1. to come after in sequence, order of time, etc.: The speech follows the dinner.
2. to go or come after; move behind in the same direction: Drive ahead, and I'll follow you.
3. to accept as a guide or leader; accept the authority of or give allegiance to: Many Germans followed Hitler.
4. to conform to, comply with, or act in accordance with; obey: to follow orders; to follow advice.
5. to imitate or copy; use as an exemplar: They follow the latest fads.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25263 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
For one stupid, this is the weekend.
Yesterday wasn't the weekend.
Thursday wasn't the weekend.
Wednesday wasn't the weekend.

I give you permission to post today and tomorrow.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25264 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Two, I said during the week days
You lie.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
PS:

week·day (wkd)
n.
Any of the days of the week exclusive of Sunday and often Saturday.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25265 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You're on welfare so you don't know what
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.

Anything else, dear?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25266 Apr 27, 2013
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....

Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25267 Apr 27, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump
Holy who cares, bigot.

Is the cross burning tonight? Conflict?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25268 Apr 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established that you work off the table as a janitor living in the basement in section eight housing, and that I pay more in taxes in a month then you pay in a year.
Anything else, dear?
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.

LIberals are easy. We know what they are going to say before they say it. It's just that they don't realize they are all the same--liars.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25269 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just one thing: why are you so FOS? Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs
And we point to the long list of lies you post and wonder if there is enough time in the day to cover them all.

PS: Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday.. .Thursday..Friday... not weekend.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25270 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
LIberals are easy.
TEa baggers are stupid.

Preference?

Level 5

Location hidden

#25271 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Every time I point to a liberal who spends all day on blogs, they tell me they run their own business; are independently wealthy: an author; a musician, but never a lowlife who sits at home and sucks off of welfare and food stamps.
No, every time you point to anyone we point to you and remind you can't open your mouth without lying, and since many of us- including me- pay more in taxes than you earnb, wqe really don't have to much listen.

And don't.

And then we can remind you that you are a parasite, and not only have you not lifted a finger for this country, when you were asked to serve on jury duty, you lied your way out of it.

I think that says all we need to know about you, Pinocchio.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25272 Apr 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Do you ever see me post during working hours?
I point out top everyone how Pinocchio moved the goalposts, once I pulled down his panties and exposed his tiny grapes:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you see my posts here during the weekdays?
Now it's "work hours".

As if anyone here cares, Pinocchio.

I understand: you have to stand in line to fill in your unemployment application every two weeks.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25275 Apr 28, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
“The guest speakers for the Awards Banquet on Saturday April 27th in Orlando will be Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Trayvon Martin’s parents, and George Zimmerman’s defense attorney Mark O’Mara. Crump and O’Mara will explain how social media played a role in the case that led to nationwide protests.”
http://www.ap.org/states/florida/fapb_awards....
Maybe the media will listen this time, but then they would have to admit they were wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What is with Bondi? In reading her response, the one she is obligated to do, she refers to Crump as"Crumb" and then again as "Trump". Tacky to say the least.
Gasbags Crump and O'Mara sucked all the air out of the room no doubt. Terrific photo in this morning's Sentinel.

The hottie Bondi is a Tea Party darling, her spelling skills don't matter when half of her supporters are illiterate.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25276 Apr 28, 2013
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

My eyes!!!!My eyes!!!!!if this isn't cute...looks like they kissed and made up. This is the most disgustig picture I have ever seen!

Crump"Hi Mark what are you wearing tonight? Ok I'll wear purple too."

I realize there is life and career after George as far as O'Mara is concerned but doing this BEFORE the trial is IMO inappropriate.

Neither one of them have any right to run down social media, it's a bit hypocritical.

What would Crump and Jackson do without their Twitter?
We didn't engage social media," he said. "It's almost as if social media engaged.
Who do you think you're kiding, Crump? Just another lie to add to the list.

O'Mara now you need to zip it and represent your client that is soon going to trial for murder....time is wasting!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25278 Apr 29, 2013
The Real George Zimmerman Website

In April 2012, George Zimmerman made the unusual move to launch a website called therealgeorgezimmerman.com . On the website, he thanks his supporters, requests donations for his legal and living expenses and features quotes by philosopher Edmund Burke and others such as,“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” However, Zimmerman did not release any statements about the events leading up to his fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26, 2012. Instead, he simply stated,“ I am grateful to my friends that have come to my aid…never questioning my integrity or actions, understanding that I cannot discuss the details of the event on February 26th, and allowing law enforcement to proceed with their investigation unhindered.”

Rejected by Trayvon Martin’s Family

During a bail hearing after George Zimmerman’s long-awaited arrest for second-degree murder for killing Trayvon Martin, he apologized to his teen victim’s family. He even asked for a private meeting with them. But Trayvon Martin’s parents rebuffed Zimmerman, arguing that his delayed apology suggested that he wasn’t genuinely sorry for taking their son’s life. What else casts doubt on Zimmerman’s apology? He stated. during the April 20 hearing,“I did not know how old he was. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not.” However, in the 911 call Zimmerman made before killing the 17-year-old, he described the youth as being in his “late teens” to the police dispatcher. Zimmerman narrowed down Trayvon Martin’s age with spot-on precision. Did he forget telling the police dispatcher this or is Zimmerman continuing to weave together a tale that makes him appear less culpable in the teen’s death?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25279 Apr 29, 2013
George is sorry that so many buffoons think he should have let a player play....and allowed Trayvon to bash his skull in......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Entertainment 5 min Very social 1
Friends 8 min Very social 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min jimi-yank 53,037
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,224,041
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Riverside 496,747
POS Forestiere 3 hr YAKNOWME 1
News Casey Anthony May Become Paralegal (Jan '13) 4 hr for real 20
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]