Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25206 Apr 19, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
Hey! Zazz,
I bet you and the brothers have been facing east and praying five times a day that those two Boston bombers were white. Come on, tell the truth.
..One has been shot and killed, his younger brother is on the run....They are from Chechnya, originally....likely Islamic faith.....unfortunatly they may have shot two policemen......God Bless our Law Enforcement community.....Don't F*CK with AMERICA.....
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25207 Apr 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..One has been shot and killed, his younger brother is on the run....They are from Chechnya, originally....likely Islamic faith.....unfortunatly they may have shot two policemen......God Bless our Law Enforcement community.....Don't F*CK with AMERICA.....
Yes, just heard that they are indeed muslims, at least they weren't all white. There's a big mixture of peoples there russians, turks, iranian iraqis, mongols and a few other asians. Zazz is the one that's breathing a lot easier, it wasn't a brother. Cause if it was, his stuff would have been in the freeway.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25208 Apr 19, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, just heard that they are indeed muslims, at least they weren't all white. There's a big mixture of peoples there russians, turks, iranian iraqis, mongols and a few other asians. Zazz is the one that's breathing a lot easier, it wasn't a brother. Cause if it was, his stuff would have been in the freeway.
....Hopefully, this incident may reignite the debate on the need to keep the spread of Islam, away from the more tolerant West....America's embrace of our Freedom of Religion, actually work's againest us in this threat....Islam will NEVER live peacefully with ANY other people or religion......
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25209 Apr 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Hopefully, this incident may reignite the debate on the need to keep the spread of Islam, away from the more tolerant West....America's embrace of our Freedom of Religion, actually work's againest us in this threat....Islam will NEVER live peacefully with ANY other people or religion......
Did you know that the biggest mosque in America is in Dearborn Michigan and that there are over 150,000 muslims in that area? If we are going to get rid of them they had better get started. There will never be peace as long as islam exists.
Damn, can you believe shutting down a city like Boston and the surounding area? No public transportation, no trains, no planes, no taxi's, well 9 months from now the population is going to get larger in that area of the country.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25210 Apr 19, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop talking stupid, Deviant. You should be thanking me for working and paying taxes
Giving knob jobs in the bus station isn't working, bigot, and you don't cover your own food stamps, not when you put the money in your pocket.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25211 Apr 19, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should have to push anything for English. Services should be offered ONLY in English. Learn it or get out.
You should get out then, knob job, move to France where your kind is appreciated.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25212 Apr 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Still following me around like a puppy dog, huh Bare Ignorant?
Funny how my alias appears long before your , Pinocchio, and funny how yours pops behind mind on threads you have never been on.

Funny how that is, Pinocchio.

Funny how you told us all how vital your job is that you could not serve on jury duty for a few hours yet here you are every single day several hours a day posting dozens of times every day.

But you don't have time for jury duty, eh?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25213 Apr 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The difference between our ancestors and these Mexicans is our ancestors did it correctly.
You are full of crap: but we knew that already.

There were virtually no restrictions on immigrations to the US when "most" of those who have immigrants arrived, and when the USA started to limit immigration, it was to EXCLUDE nonwhites.

So your "ancestors" did nothing "correctly", they showed up.

And if they where anything like you, the first thing they did was look for the welfare office.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25214 Apr 19, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the biggest mosque in America is in Dearborn Michigan and that there are over 150,000 muslims in that area?
Freedom of religion must be a real burden for you.

Get out!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25215 Apr 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
The difference between our ancestors and these Mexicans is our ancestors did it correctly. They didn't come here, work, and ship money back to their home land to their family.
If you ancestors are like you, Pinocchio, they didn't give up a dime for anyone, they didn't send money back to other family members, they kept their hands in their pockets.

Look at you: you have done absolutely nothing for this country and the only thing this country asked you to do was serve on jury duty and you weaseled your way out of it.

Mexicans harvest the food you put in your mouth every day; if they were not doing the labor the markets would collapse.

Certainly, we couldn't depend on people like you to get off your azzes: You haven't done a hard day's work in your life.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25216 Apr 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
In spite of me ignoring you as much as possible,
Funny how you ignore me a dozen times a day.

Why don't you show us what you are made of, Pinocchio, you worthless m/f c/s lying hump.

STFU: stop responding. Dare you.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#25217 Apr 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of religion must be a real burden for you.
Get out!
You smell like old cheese.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25218 Apr 19, 2013
Say the Truth wrote:
You smell like old cheese.
You smell like the inside of an adult movie theater.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25219 Apr 19, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the biggest mosque in America is in Dearborn Michigan and that there are over 150,000 muslims in that area? If we are going to get rid of them they had better get started. There will never be peace as long as islam exists.
Damn, can you believe shutting down a city like Boston and the surounding area? No public transportation, no trains, no planes, no taxi's, well 9 months from now the population is going to get larger in that area of the country.
..."Get rid of them".....is likely the wrong term.....we need Homeland Security, State Department and Religous Foundations just need to stop allowing all type entry, educational and work visa's for ANYONE OF ISLAMIC FAITH........Violence is just an inbred facet of Islam......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25221 Apr 19, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine in the "old days" when foreign speaking people were flooding to our shores, being processed through Ellis Island. People from many different places. If they had all refused to speak English our country could not have thrived and become the great nation we are today.
Speak English or leave.
Today is totally opposite of what our country was like back then. Very few people were on government assistance. So you either worked your butt off, limited the amount of children to what you could afford, and worked as many hours as you could.

Today in the USA, poor people actually live better than many of the working. They eat better, have better medical care, unlimited family size, standard amenities such as AC, big screen televisions, video games, cell phones, internet service. Dare you criticize them, you are a hateful despicable person.

So why not try to sneak into the land of welfare? After all, half of the people live partially or entirely off the taxpayers in this country.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25222 Apr 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..."Get rid of them".....is likely the wrong term.....we need Homeland Security, State Department and Religous Foundations just need to stop allowing all type entry, educational and work visa's for ANYONE OF ISLAMIC FAITH........Violence is just an inbred facet of Islam......
Christians caused the Holocaust.

People like you make Jesus the Christ cry.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25223 Apr 19, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Just out of curiosity, Deviant, why are you so sexually obsessed?.
Just out of curiosity, Bigot: what filled you with hatred of people of color, so? did you walk in on your mom when she was entertaining the Harlem Globetrotters?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25224 Apr 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians caused the Holocaust.
People like you make Jesus the Christ cry.
Just think....At one time, you actually had something intelligent to say.......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25225 Apr 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Just think....At one time, you actually had something intelligent to say.......
When the F was that???????
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25228 Apr 19, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of religion must be a real burden for you.
Get out!
Your correct it does bother me to see so many idiots in the world being sucked dry and killed over some invisable guy in the sky that see's all, knows all, hears all, and will make you suffer for all time if you don't do as "he" says, but he loves you. Stupid, garbage, that prays on one thing, fear of death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,459,368
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min OzRitz 62,339
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Brian_G 7,945
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,274
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 11 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Tue Debbieg1 10

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages