Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25159 Apr 16, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
If you support George then you must be a racist.....
No,m bigot: you are just a bigot.

You are called a racist because the things that come out of your filthy mouth prove that you are a racist:

You supporting the pedophile that killed this boy because he was black is just another feather.
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#25160 Apr 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No,m bigot: you are just a bigot.
You are called a racist because the things that come out of your filthy mouth prove that you are a racist:
You supporting the pedophile that killed this boy because he was black is just another feather.
Your right, one less thug, one less wefare taker, one less jail bird, just a whole bunch of less trouble gone. There needs to a lot more of that feather action. I, unlike some cowards post where I'm from.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25161 Apr 17, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our own fault. Look how Sanford city officials wet cowardy belly-up. Spending thousands of tax payers money to appease the race grievance industry. It's going on all over America, whites are being held captive for things that happened decades ago. If you say anything you're called a racist. If you support George then you must be a racist.....it's all politics and financial gain. The way this case has been exploited is an absolute shame. Look how Trayvon himself has been exploited for political and financial gain. By doing what they are doing and ignoring the real problem of young blacks killng young blacks they're not doing any of them any favor. By the schools taking crimes committed by students and calling them school disciplinary problems and not reporting them, covering them up ,they are setting those students up for failure, the cycle continues.
...Sure seem's to me that our seperate governments, federal-state-local, have banded together in an expensive attempt at SOCIAL ENGINEERING.....forcing the integration of this minority into the neighborhoods of the hard working majority....A majority that had played by the rules.....gotten educated, then working hard to provide nice homes and low crime environments for their family......But No....their own tax dollars are now used to send the ghetto into their very neighborhoods(See Section 8 housing funds, and how they are used)....How's that, for your government in action?
EASY MONEY

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#25162 Apr 17, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's our own fault. Look how Sanford city officials wet cowardy belly-up. Spending thousands of tax payers money to appease the race grievance industry. It's going on all over America, whites are being held captive for things that happened decades ago. If you say anything you're called a racist. If you support George then you must be a racist.....it's all politics and financial gain. The way this case has been exploited is an absolute shame. Look how Trayvon himself has been exploited for political and financial gain. By doing what they are doing and ignoring the real problem of young blacks killng young blacks they're not doing any of them any favor. By the schools taking crimes committed by students and calling them school disciplinary problems and not reporting them, covering them up ,they are setting those students up for failure, the cycle continues.
The problem is that they are not killing off enough fast enough, can't keep the HO'S off their backs and they keep spitting them out, you know you got to keep those welfare checks coming in.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#25163 Apr 17, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was finding you a forum in your own crazy state so maybe you would have something else to focus on besides George. Rarely do I post without you replying to it, what's that say about you. If I didn't live in Sanford I would not be posting on this thread, unlike you. All of those little 6 and 7 year old children murdered in cold blood in Connecticut and all you can focus on is a black teen from Miami that was shot in Sanford Florida for attacking a man that shot him defending himself. Yes sad indeed, do you have a different colored hoodie for each day of the week? Do you always obsess over young black boys? Freak!
You spend day after day, hour after hour posting about your boy george, if I responded to all of your posts or even a quarter of them I would have no life like you. I have a life. You are the one obsessed, not me.

I've always seen this case as a adult man shooting a teenager. Race or color has never been a issue for me. It's you obsessing about black boys.

I pity you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#25164 Apr 17, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend day after day, hour after hour posting about your boy george, if I responded to all of your posts or even a quarter of them I would have no life like you. I have a life. You are the one obsessed, not me.
I've always seen this case as a adult man shooting a teenager. Race or color has never been a issue for me. It's you obsessing about black boys.
I pity you.
What about a hit and run clown, like you...that lives just to offend others, by attack and retreat....In your own world, i'd bet you are a big deal....lol.....We pity you.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25165 Apr 17, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I pity you.
You proved my point, you did it again...HAHAHA...keep it up Freak.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25166 Apr 17, 2013
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Judge delays Shellie Zimmerman’s trial until after George's

Shellie’s attorney said he is conducting several depositions at the courthouse with witnesses in his client’s case, including bankers who are expected to testify when the case goes to trial.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#25167 Apr 17, 2013
get well soon trayvon, we're all pulling for you.
No you are

Ardsley, NY

#25169 Apr 17, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>You proved my point, you did it again...HAHAHA...keep it up Freak.
Dance monkey dance

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25170 Apr 17, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.cfnews13.com/conten t/news/cfnews13/news/article.h tml/content/news/articles/cfn/ 2013/4/17/judge_delays_shellie .html
Judge delays Shellie Zimmerman’s trial until after George's
Shellie’s attorney said he is conducting several depositions at the courthouse with witnesses in his client’s case, including bankers who are expected to testify when the case goes to trial.
Refresh our memories...wasn't Shellie actually sitting across the desk from a credit union manager during one of the recorded jail house calls?

Surely George knew the calls were being recorded, there is a sign right next to the phone in both English and Spanish, perhaps he didn't think anyone would bother to listen, or maybe he really didn't give a phk at that point. He didn't like jail at all.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25172 Apr 17, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that they are not killing off enough fast enough, can't keep the HO'S off their backs and they keep spitting them out, you know you got to keep those welfare checks coming in.
That's why if I had anything to say about it, nobody would get a dime from the federal government until they were fixed when they receive their first handout from taxpayers. I get sick of seeing people on the government dole having children after they start collecting. Then it's our problem to support these growing families.

If you breed dogs for a living, you don't get a couple of mutts and let them have litter after litter while only breeding quality pure-breds in small amounts. You go out of business that way. But that's what we do in the United States. After all, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and you can't solve poverty by promoting it's expansion and then pumping money into it.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25173 Apr 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Sure seem's to me that our seperate governments, federal-state-local, have banded together in an expensive attempt at SOCIAL ENGINEERING.....forcing the integration of this minority into the neighborhoods of the hard working majority....A majority that had played by the rules.....gotten educated, then working hard to provide nice homes and low crime environments for their family......But No....their own tax dollars are now used to send the ghetto into their very neighborhoods(See Section 8 housing funds, and how they are used)....How's that, for your government in action?
People of different races can live together peacefully--people of different cultures can't.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that is one cup of bad milk.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25174 Apr 17, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Dance monkey dance
And still replying...you're like a puppet...I post....you reply, just like I said.

Level 7

Location hidden

#25175 Apr 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People of different races can live together peacefully--people of different cultures can't.
If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale sour milk, you only have one thing, and that is one cup of bad milk.
...Europe is going through this learning curve, with the Nation of Islam...Something we would be wise to pay attention to......Islamic fundamentalism will not EVER peacefully coexist with ANY other people or religion......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25176 Apr 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Add 2 cups flour

1tbs baking powder

1 tsp.salt

6 tbs. unsalted butter

You get buttermilk biscuits..sorry, couldn't resist. lol
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#25177 Apr 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Europe is going through this learning curve, with the Nation of Islam...Something we would be wise to pay attention to......Islamic fundamentalism will not EVER peacefully coexist with ANY other people or religion......
I heard and read that. Several years ago I was on the dart team for our bar. One night, we played a team where the players were from England. We were having a discussion about their old country when I told them if I were to pick anywhere to visit outside of the US, it would be England, and I asked if they ever wanted to go back?

One guy shook his head and said no, he really didn't have the desire to go back. He said England isn't England anymore. It's not like you see on television. Years ago when he was growing up, England was a place you never wanted to leave.

Today in my very own country, I have to remove the phone from my face to hit number 1 or 2 to continue the recording in English. These illegals come here and insist part of this country is still there's. When they get here, they undercut the pay of American workers lowering our wages. Signs in stores are now bilingual. There was a story a few days ago about an umpire in a school baseball game in New Mexico. He demanded that players and coaches talk in English. He was berated by the coach of the team and other umpires. They plan on filing a complaint against him.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2013/...

You want to come here to be an American, fine with me. But you adapt to us, not the other way around. Don't come here with the intention we are going to have to learn a different language just so we can communicate. Don't come here illegally and try to change our way of life.

I know how that English guy felt.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25178 Apr 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What about a hit and run clown, like you...that lives just to offend others, by attack and retreat....In your own world, i'd bet you are a big deal....lol.....We pity you.....
Blue?

If you are a police officer I pity the citizens in the area where you work. You are such a bigoted hater you shouldn't be allowed to wear any uniform for any purpose. Like Zimmerthug, you're not even qualified to be a security guard.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25179 Apr 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard and read that. Several years ago I was on the dart team for our bar. One night, we played a team where the players were from England. We were having a discussion about their old country when I told them if I were to pick anywhere to visit outside of the US, it would be England, and I asked if they ever wanted to go back?
One guy shook his head and said no, he really didn't have the desire to go back. He said England isn't England anymore. It's not like you see on television. Years ago when he was growing up, England was a place you never wanted to leave.
Today in my very own country, I have to remove the phone from my face to hit number 1 or 2 to continue the recording in English. These illegals come here and insist part of this country is still there's. When they get here, they undercut the pay of American workers lowering our wages. Signs in stores are now bilingual. There was a story a few days ago about an umpire in a school baseball game in New Mexico. He demanded that players and coaches talk in English. He was berated by the coach of the team and other umpires. They plan on filing a complaint against him.
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/sports/2013/...
You want to come here to be an American, fine with me. But you adapt to us, not the other way around. Don't come here with the intention we are going to have to learn a different language just so we can communicate. Don't come here illegally and try to change our way of life.
I know how that English guy felt.
I never thought I would agree with you on anything but this time I do. Anytime you are in public in London, you are on camera. It's not the country, it's a sign of the times. It's happening more and more here.

In Miami it's hard to get an English person to wait on you. In Publix they had to call the manager to talk to me because none of the checkout clerks spoke English.

They shouldn't be allowed to work in our country if they don't want to learn our language. As long as employers hire them, they have no incentive to learn English.

Speak English or go home.

Level 8

Location hidden

#25180 Apr 17, 2013
English person = English speaking person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Guest 1,547,773
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,843
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 513,187
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... 14 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market 14 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Wed Frankie Rizzo 1,096
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed King George 98,415

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages