Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,093)

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

EASY MONEY.....It is likely even worse in some ways, than when you were here.....2-3 weeks ago, in Brunswick, Ga....two black teenagers robbed a woman, and when she told them she did'nt have any money......., they shot her 1 yr. old in the face.....it was briefly on the news, but was drowned out by the Hollywood blockbuster, 42....about Jackie Robinson and what a great black american he was.......that's how it all works here, now..........
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Mikhail Muhammad of Jacksonville obviously knows how far he can push the envelope right Sally. The poster did not threaten GZ, the flyer may have but there's some doubt about who was handing that flyer out.
You may recall that George was in hiding and most thought he had run.
Bull. Police knew where Zim was at all times. There was never a minute where anybody could think Zim was "on the run."

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-black-pan...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. Trayvon was not out for a stroll in the rain. He was returning from the store when it started to sprinkle.
The teen, who had just turned 17, did not have a car. He had walked to the store and was returning when a crazed man with a Napoleon complex started following him. Following him even after he was told by the police dispatcher "we don't need you to do that".
Of course he continued to follow him. He knew he was going to shoot him one that night. And... he did.
The murdering fool should have stayed in his vehicle.
"We don't need you to do that" was a suggestion--not an order. In other words, the dispatcher (who assumed Zim was trying to help the police) told him that following the thug was not needed.

There is not an ounce of evidence that shows Zim continued to follow Martin. In fact, the 911 recorded call clearly proves he didn't. After the dispatcher "suggested" he didn't need to follow Martin, his breathing returned to normal; his voice returned to his normal quiet tone; the brushing against the phone stopped.

With all these "assumptions" on what Zim thought and did at the time, nobody has ever given me a reasonable explanation as to why Martin was hiding behind that house while Zim carried on his conversation with 911 for a minute or so. He was less than 3/4 of a football field from where he was staying. At 17, I could run 3/4 of a football field in less than ten seconds.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that?
No, it can't. It can't prove anything. It makes up scenarios when it considers it necessary to vilify Trayvon, an unarmed dead child. Dead at the hands of a crazed madman.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
EASY MONEY.....It is likely even worse in some ways, than when you were here.....2-3 weeks ago, in Brunswick, Ga....two black teenagers robbed a woman, and when she told them she did'nt have any money......., they shot her 1 yr. old in the face.....it was briefly on the news, but was drowned out by the Hollywood blockbuster, 42....about Jackie Robinson and what a great black american he was.......that's how it all works here, now..........

Yes, I read about it. That is how the liberal media operates anything the blacks do out of line is swept under some bullshit story about how much they good one of them does. I haven't read anything more about the animals that shot the baby. As far as living here,it's almost like living in America in the fifties. WONDERFUL!!!!!Don't see hoodies walking around here day or night.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Liar. This horrible crime was all over the news, nationwide.

Why do you feel it necessary to lie?

A movie has nothing to do with this tragedy.

You are a liar, a moron and a fool.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. This horrible crime was all over the news, nationwide.
Why do you feel it necessary to lie?
A movie has nothing to do with this tragedy.
You are a liar, a moron and a fool.
Listen you racist fool, it was on the news for two days and then died for lack of media attention. It's how the liberal media reacts to anything that will bring to the attention of the mass American public how much crime is brought about by blacks. How little life means to them. Sometimes its OK to be a little misinformed but your just plain stupid.
Crime in America would drop by 92%, most jails would be empty and real Americans would be much happier and richer if you all were deported.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Police knew where Zim was at all times. There was never a minute where anybody could think Zim was "on the run."
With the passport he lied about and the money he lied about?

Guess what? The judge thought he was a flight risk and the next judge agreed. Bail set at one million dollars.

Next judge refused to lower it. Tee hee.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you racist fool, it was on the news for two days and then died for lack of media attention. It's how the liberal media reacts to anything that will bring to the attention of the mass American public how much crime is brought about by blacks. How little life means to them. Sometimes its OK to be a little misinformed but your just plain stupid.
Crime in America would drop by 92%, most jails would be empty and real Americans would be much happier and richer if you all were deported.
"You all"? You racist, bigoted fool I'm white. My ancestors have been here for hundred of years.

You should be deported. You are un-Americn. You are a moron, disgusting and what is wrong with this country.

Bite me.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
"You all"? You racist, bigoted fool I'm white. My ancestors have been here for hundred of years.
You should be deported. You are un-Americn. You are a moron, disgusting and what is wrong with this country.
Bite me.
If your white, I'm a World War 1 jet fighter pilot ace.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Before he was arrested dumbazz. Of course the police knew where he was, he was staying with a federal agent.

The public didn't know thus the wanted posters. You didn't see the press conference where Georges first lawyers quit because they didn't know where he was and he wouldn't return their calls.

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a link to Glenn Becks blog, the Blaze and has dik to do with the Zimmerman case you lying racist POS.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

"Trayvon be in hebben gobbling Skittles and talking
trahs wiff de Lawd".

Bishop Roosevelt Watson
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 2 words for you...Adam Lanza.
???

Two words for you...stop drinking.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Two words for you...stop drinking.
You need to worry about your own state and the psycos that you breed and leave Florida alone. Are all people in Connecticut that dark and disturbed? You come on here slamming Florida and George....work on your own back yard like the psyco child murderer Adam Lanza. The second deadliest mass murder at an american school in history. You're a hypocrite !

Milford Forum
Forums and message boards for Milford, CT.
Search Forum

Looks like you would have your hands full right here.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Before he was arrested dumbazz. Of course the police knew where he was, he was staying with a federal agent.
The public didn't know thus the wanted posters. You didn't see the press conference where Georges first lawyers quit because they didn't know where he was and he wouldn't return their calls.
You know George did not hire those two lawyers, his father wanted them, George did not. That's why he didn't get in touch with them he was consulting NeJame. He even called SA to tell them that he did NOT hire those lawyers and they were not representing him. There was never a signed contract. Sonner and Uhrig wanted to represent George, he didn't want them.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'll bet the City Commissioner and Mayor are livid when they read the article that Owens wrote in the OS. Afterall they have been going beyond out of their way pandering to the blacks in the community, ya know new Chief and all, knocking on doors spreading the love.

So Sanford is 136 years old and all it's is noted for would be Jackie Robinson and the way he was shunned and Trayvon Martin. Yes, Jackie Robinson was a true atheletic hero, someone black teens could be proud of. I love baseball...GO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!

And then you have TM...... commonality skin color.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-04-1...
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to worry about your own state and the psycos that you breed and leave Florida alone. Are all people in Connecticut that dark and disturbed? You come on here slamming Florida and George....work on your own back yard like the psyco child murderer Adam Lanza. The second deadliest mass murder at an american school in history. You're a hypocrite !
Milford Forum
Search Forum
Looks like you would have your hands full right here.
Oh phew I thought you were telling me you had the hots for Adam Lanza like you do for George Zimmerman. After all they are/were both mentality ill child killers and we all know how much you love child killers.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Milford Forum
Search Forum
And what's this? Searching forums for my posts? Don't you have a life? Or is your entire life defending GZ? How very sad for you, it explains a lot. I pity you and your sad little life. But hey buck up, maybe you'll be able to visit george in jail and you can let him know you are his No. 1 fan. Psycho.(note correct spelling)

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You know George did not hire those two lawyers, his father wanted them, George did not. That's why he didn't get in touch with them he was consulting NeJame. He even called SA to tell them that he did NOT hire those lawyers and they were not representing him. There was never a signed contract. Sonner and Uhrig wanted to represent George, he didn't want them.
I know it now but almost no one knew it at the time. The public who witnessed the absurd press conference was left to believe that those two were George's lawyers and that they were dumping him. BTW the press conference was the afternoon of April 10, 2012 and can be found online.

We also learned later that George's bff Mark was steering him through the legal hoops beginning at the scene of the shooting on Feb 26, 2012. That's going to be a real interesting couple of days worth of testimony lol.

Again Sally, a freak show gathered up around George very quickly, it didn't have to be that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 482,743
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,071,178
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 4 hr zazz 25,462
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr jordan115 4,083
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Washington DC 45,432
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr Fatjackntrixie 96,278
Review: Clear Choice Roofing Inc. 9 hr Annonymus 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE