Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,876

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25068 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you know what was going on in George's mind. George was watching and did not confront anyone. If he was going to confront Trayvon he would have done it when the punk approached his truck. George had NO intention of speaking or confronting the punk, thief, drugged up Trayvon.
George called LE..if the punk had a working phone and was so scared he too could have called LE..Now that's where all the bullchit comes from...
Someone leaked the jewelry and pot residue, pipe to Robles. There was then an investigation, what was revealed? It's just like Crump he sends a letter (ccHolder) for the FBI to get involved allocations of George and a hate crime. The FBI does a thorough investigation, not only on George....be careful what you wish for it might come back and bite you in the ass.
If there indeed was an attack it was instigated by George.

Obviously you lack the ability to think your way through the scenario as explained by George during the following afternoons reenactment. George was playing leap frog with Trayvon spying him at Taffe's place and pulling off at the clubhouse to let Trayvon catch up and pass by, then following the teen in his truck to somewhere near the cut through. At some point Trayvon realized someone was interested in him but hadn't a clue who it was or why.

George was in his truck when Trayvon supposedly ran, the teen never saw George outside the truck and had no clue as to the size or health of the fellow in the truck with tinted windows and may not have even known if there was only one person in there.

George was the adult in the situation and the one with some authority, it was George's obligation to speak first, the teen didn't owe George chit.

Did you know that adderall is a banned substance in the NFL?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25069 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a volunteer program..it's hard to get anyone to devote their time what makes you think that's going to work making mandatory training? There's not too many that is willing to come home from working all day and spend their evenings walking the neighborhood for hours....It's even less likely now for fear they'll look at someone ,get attacked and not be able to defend themselves for fear of going through what George is going through. Reality Check!!
You're correct, it is a volunteer program and the training is minimal as in...read this manual. When the programs first began there were no cell phones. The design was for at least one person in a neighborhood to know most of residents and the routine goings on, usually an older person or gadfly.

The Retreat has over 250 town homes Sally that's like 10 city blocks, there is no way that one person can watch over that number of homes or that amount of people.

And once again it was just past the dinner hour on a Sunday evening and not a time to become twitchy about people walking around on sidewalks headed in a particular direction.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25070 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>If there indeed was an attack it was instigated by George.
Obviously you lack the ability to think your way through the scenario as explained by George during the following afternoons reenactment. George was playing leap frog with Trayvon spying him at Taffe's place and pulling off at the clubhouse to let Trayvon catch up and pass by, then following the teen in his truck to somewhere near the cut through. At some point Trayvon realized someone was interested in him but hadn't a clue who it was or why.
George was in his truck when Trayvon supposedly ran, the teen never saw George outside the truck and had no clue as to the size or health of the fellow in the truck with tinted windows and may not have even known if there was only one person in there.
George was the adult in the situation and the one with some authority, it was George's obligation to speak first, the teen didn't owe George chit.
Did you know that adderall is a banned substance in the NFL?
I didn't know George played in the NFL. I disgree with everythig you just pretended to know. George had absolutely no obligation to say a word to Trayvon, none. If he did you'd say "see he started it 'cause he spoke first."
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25071 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct, it is a volunteer program and the training is minimal as in...read this manual. When the programs first began there were no cell phones. The design was for at least one person in a neighborhood to know most of residents and the routine goings on, usually an older person or gadfly.
The Retreat has over 250 town homes Sally that's like 10 city blocks, there is no way that one person can watch over that number of homes or that amount of people.
And once again it was just past the dinner hour on a Sunday evening and not a time to become twitchy about people walking around on sidewalks headed in a particular direction.
It's funny when it fits your scenario it was dark and raining,but when it does't it wasn't even dark yet or raining. We all went through the weather forecast for Feb. 26th 2012 months ago, remember. The time the sunset etc. Yes it was dark and raining off and on...the races were reschedued because of the rain to Monday. The sunset at 6:20 and the low was 52, hi 69 with clouds and rain. What time did George call and report Travon?....it was dark.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25073 Apr 14, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that a youth was gunned down by somebody who disregared the advice of a police dispatcher. Zimmerman was obviously not fit for the job. An unfit volunteer can be just as dangerous to another's safety as some body roaming the streets as the Martin family found out. I am not suggesting that they be subjected to any lengthy training program, rather that they should at least have to pass some sort of examination before being allowed to become part of a neighborhood patrol.
"We don't need you to do that." George "OK!!!!!!!!!!" lET ME SPELL IT "OKAY!" No silence there he responded to Sean he understood and said "OK." He's agreeing to not follow, what's so hard for you people to understand...

An unsupervised teen dropped off at the Retreat on school suspension roaming the streets in the dark in the rain can be dangerous too as George found out.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25074 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when it fits your scenario it was dark and raining,but when it does't it wasn't even dark yet or raining.
It was dark and it was raining and the sun came up in the east that morning and set in the west.

PS:

"This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about"

Guess who? Need a hint? ummmm... he's sexually attracted to children.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25075 Apr 14, 2013
the new Chief of Police Smith is having LEO go knocking door to door in the Goldsboro area where all the blacks live and all the drugs and shootings are. It's call the "Knock and Talk." That's a good one, funny, it's more like a "Knock and hurry up and flush the toilet!!" Whole lot of toilet flushing going on....:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#25076 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
We all went through the weather forecast for Feb. 26th 2012 months ago, remember.
Let's all remember how the bigot here remembers the events so we can be sure we remember she has been proved to be a liar (again).

Let's make sure we remember when she says she is sure of something... that we ask: are you sure it wasn't raining?

Level 5

Location hidden

#25077 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
An unsupervised teen dropped off at the Retreat
Unsupervised teen?

Gosh... have you ever been to a mall, bigot?

Or are you banned from all the malls where you live...too?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25079 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny when it fits your scenario it was dark and raining,but when it does't it wasn't even dark yet or raining. We all went through the weather forecast for Feb. 26th 2012 months ago, remember. The time the sunset etc. Yes it was dark and raining off and on...the races were reschedued because of the rain to Monday. The sunset at 6:20 and the low was 52, hi 69 with clouds and rain. What time did George call and report Travon?....it was dark.
It was just past dark, stop being stupid. It was still daylight when Trayvon headed over to the 7-11 store if your math doesn't suck as badly as your logic does. It was a Sunday night at dinner time and with the Daytona 500 and NBA Finals happening at the same time, the Central Florida police were stretched very thin.

That the Daytona 500 was rain delayed is irrelevant, the fans were still here and the race wasn't cancelled until after 5PM making I-4 bumper to bumper by 7PMish when George called Sanford dispatch about a suspicious person who appeared to be 'up to no good' as he was walking along the sidewalk directly towards George's truck which was parked at the club house in a way that George couldn't really see very well through the tinted side and rear windows.

Trayvon was a juvie, if George as much as put a finger on him it would be considered an assault Sally. You can't touch juvies in Florida Sally, you should know that. You can't threaten them either.

You do know what a juvenile is correct? Younger than an adult right?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25080 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It was just past dark, stop being stupid. It was still daylight when Trayvon headed over to the 7-11 store if your math doesn't suck as badly as your logic does. It was a Sunday night at dinner time and with the Daytona 500 and NBA Finals happening at the same time, the Central Florida police were stretched very thin.
That the Daytona 500 was rain delayed is irrelevant, the fans were still here and the race wasn't cancelled until after 5PM making I-4 bumper to bumper by 7PMish when George called Sanford dispatch about a suspicious person who appeared to be 'up to no good' as he was walking along the sidewalk directly towards George's truck which was parked at the club house in a way that George couldn't really see very well through the tinted side and rear windows.
Trayvon was a juvie, if George as much as put a finger on him it would be considered an assault Sally. You can't touch juvies in Florida Sally, you should know that. You can't threaten them either.
You do know what a juvenile is correct? Younger than an adult right?
DARK....dumb one.I remember that night because I had guests at my home that were in town for the races..it was dark and raining.
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..it was the other way round......anyway we're talking "self Defense", the law, look it up, not SYG. Prosecution is ging to have to prove what you're sayig...hope they ask Gilbreah again.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25081 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..
The pedophile threatened the boy as soon as he got out of the truck armed with a gun.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25082 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
the new Chief of Police Smith
What happened to the old one?

“always”

Level 5

Ticklaw

#25083 Apr 14, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
DARK....dumb one.I remember that night because I had guests at my home that were in town for the races..it was dark and raining.
George never touched or threatened Trayvon..it was the other way round......anyway we're talking "self Defense", the law, look it up, not SYG. Prosecution is ging to have to prove what you're sayig...hope they ask Gilbreah again.
I live nearby too dumbazz in case you haven't noticed. It was just past dark, 7PM is not the witching hour and not an unusual time to see people walking about in a large community, so large that George could not even tell the dispatcher where he was located and had to bullchit his way along during the call finally settling for have them call me.

Well guess what Sally, someone else called, three someone else's.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25085 Apr 14, 2013
Hate to repeat myself but Mr. Zimmerman did the State of Florida a big favor. He eliminated one stupid, worthless, thug. Garbage is garbage and there is no way you can make it turn into anything else.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25092 Apr 14, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>I live nearby too dumbazz in case you haven't noticed. It was just past dark, 7PM is not the witching hour and not an unusual time to see people walking about in a large community, so large that George could not even tell the dispatcher where he was located and had to bullchit his way along during the call finally settling for have them call me.
Well guess what Sally, someone else called, three someone else's.
No, not many people walk around in the dark while it's raining. Only those without transportation do. Most who need to leave do so in their own vehicle. Because most people stay home, it's a perfect opportunity for criminals to take advantage of that privacy.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25093 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't hate repeating yourself. Quite the contrary, you love posting your hate filth.
You are the one who is "stupid, worthless, thug". Yes garbage is garbage, describes you perfectly.
Spoken like the fool that you are. The need to deport or eliminate many in America would be a vast improvement over the filth that is allowed to clog the streets of American cities and towns.
Klanman94

Pleasanton, KS

#25094 Apr 14, 2013
2 ghetto black thugs shoot a 13 month old white baby in the head while in a stroller.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/22/georgia...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25095 Apr 14, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not many people walk around in the dark while it's raining. Only those without transportation do. Most who need to leave do so in their own vehicle. Because most people stay home, it's a perfect opportunity for criminals to take advantage of that privacy.
Get a grip. Trayvon was not out for a stroll in the rain. He was returning from the store when it started to sprinkle.

The teen, who had just turned 17, did not have a car. He had walked to the store and was returning when a crazed man with a Napoleon complex started following him. Following him even after he was told by the police dispatcher "we don't need you to do that".

Of course he continued to follow him. He knew he was going to shoot him one that night. And... he did.

The murdering fool should have stayed in his vehicle.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#25097 Apr 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip. Trayvon was not out for a stroll in the rain. He was returning from the store when it started to sprinkle.
The teen, who had just turned 17, did not have a car. He had walked to the store and was returning when a crazed man with a Napoleon complex started following him. Following him even after he was told by the police dispatcher "we don't need you to do that".
Of course he continued to follow him. He knew he was going to shoot him one that night. And... he did.
The murdering fool should have stayed in his vehicle.

Here comes the boohoo sob sob B/S about he was a good boy "17" almost 6'" just coming home from the store for his poor old mammy, what a good boy! Crap! he has been in trouble from about 12 on, trash begats trash and that is all that he was, just another black kid with a chip on his shoulder, thinking that the world owed him. Well so-long and good riddance. See your wrong, he didn't know squat. Sort of like you, I guess you walk out of your hovel and say to yourself, hey I think that guy is going to shoot me today. What a goof ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min ANGHARAD 492,012
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 17 min JessicaAtriedes 17,845
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 min Shaniquah 71,212
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 37 min Princess Hey 12,027
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min mdbuilder 1,190,549
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 47 min Princess Hey 17,359
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 49 min Princess Hey 12,145
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr King George 96,887
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:32PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM