Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2012, New York Daily News story titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#25005 Apr 11, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who would spread her legs for a child killer given the chance. We all know you would in a second. Does Casey make you hot too?
Your street culture is still showing. You're one vulgar old bitty aren't you. Make sure you don't let your grand kids see how dirty minded you are, turn off the computer grandma, go bake some cookies. You think anyone that can walk without the assistance from a walker and that doesn't trip over their long boobies or have to put their teeth in a jar at night is a wh*%#. LOL you're so funny!

"Help I've fallin and I can't get up!" hahahahahaha!

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25006 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Most liable cases are settled out of court, and you have no idea why they wanted to settle or for how much they settled for. When you find that out, let us know, won't you? We'll be waiting..........
While your waiting reread your post and share with us sober folks whether you meant libel or liability...alright?
No you are

New York, NY

#25007 Apr 11, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>Your street culture is still showing. You're one vulgar old bitty aren't you. Make sure you don't let your grand kids see how dirty minded you are, turn off the computer grandma, go bake some cookies. You think anyone that can walk without the assistance from a walker and that doesn't trip over their long boobies or have to put their teeth in a jar at night is a wh*%#. LOL you're so funny!

"Help I've fallin and I can't get up!" hahahahahaha!
Lol you are so easy. Easier then POS. It must suck to be so stupid and such a cheap w hore.

Dance monkey dance.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25008 Apr 11, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Offer her a pretend drink. I have a feeling she indulges in more than a few real ones, paid for by the taxpayers. Spazz is just another welfare diva with a bunch of ugly hoodie wearing brats to multiple fathers. I think she likes dark meat.
Quite possible. She defends them no matter what.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25009 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you backed down from your initial post about the HOA attorneys working on a contingency.
I'm glad you learned something today. You should spend more time learning, then your ignorance won't be so blatant.
From your ignorant post, you didn't learn much.
In almost all tort cases the plaintiff's attorneys work on a contingency. If that were not the case, most people would not be able to afford to sue.
Explain how? What a dumb thing to ask. They sign a contract with the attorney who then sues the person accused of the tort. Just like Trayvon's parents did. Crump will receive his contingency fee, a percentage of the money received as a result of the settlement from the HOA.
If the plaintiff loses, they are not charged for legal fees. I don't know how to make it any simpler for you. Poor guy.
Sounds like you are too dumb to know what a plaintiff is.
I know what a plaintiff is, but I accidentally revered defense with plaintiff. Nevertheless, the HOA lawyers can't work on contingency because there is no cut for them to take. The only lawyers that can work on contingency is Martin's lawyers--not both sides of lawyers.

Even though my point was obvious, thanks for pointing out the typo. You get three hoodies for that one.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25022 Apr 11, 2013
Time to throw this case out...how long must this circus go on?.... Time to start expecting all segments of our population to act within the laws....and ignore any threats of unrest.....enough is enough...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25024 Apr 11, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Time to throw this case out..
Time for the pedophile to take a plea.

Maybe he can keep his fat ugly lying wife out of jail.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25025 Apr 11, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
Gladys Zimmerman's letter and her interview were very touching.
It was hilarious.

As we know: she was a horrible mother, she should have cared more when he was a kid and you would not have turned out to be the hateful racist bigot needing to carry a gun he is now.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25026 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a plaintiff is, but I accidentally revered defense with plaintiff.
Maybe if you served jury duty instead of dodging when your community asked, you would have learned the difference.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25030 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
I see you backed down from your initial post about the HOA attorneys working on a contingency.
I'm glad you learned something today.
It is a little easier to understand how Pinocchio thinks if you put your head in a metal buckle and sing while trying to type.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25031 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how the plaintiff's lawyer works on contingency? Do you know what contingency is? It's basically getting a cut of the settlement if the case is won. You're a little slow, so let's try it this way:
"Payment to an attorney for legal services that depends, or is contingent, upon there being some recovery or award in the case. The payment is then a percentage of the amount recovered—such as 25 percent if the matter is settled, or 30 percent if it proceeds to trial.
Contingent-fee agreements are valid only in civil cases and are frequently used in personal injury cases. Court rules and statutes often regulate these fees in relation to the type of action and amount of recovery. Such an arrangement is generally used when the party seeking recovery cannot afford to retain an attorney and therefore would not have any effective means of prosecuting a claim."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com ...
Now that we learned something today, can you explain how a plaintiff lawyer works on contingency?
I'm glad you learned something today. You should spend more time learning, then your ignorance won't be so blatant.
From your ignorant post, you didn't learn much.
In almost all tort cases the plaintiff's attorneys work on a contingency. If that were not the case, most people would not be able to afford to sue.
Explain how? What a dumb thing to ask. They sign a contract with the attorney who then sues the person accused of the tort. Just like Trayvon's parents did. Crump will receive his contingency fee, a percentage of the money received as a result of the settlement from the HOA.
If the plaintiff loses, they are not charged for legal fees. I don't know how to make it any simpler for you. Poor guy.
Sounds like you are too dumb to know what a plaintiff is.
I see you avoided responding to my last post. But that's okay. You know you've won the battle when people use typos and simple word mistakes to claim victory.

Carry on.......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#25038 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how the plaintiff's lawyer works on contingency? Do you know what contingency is? It's basically getting a cut of the settlement if the case is won.
Now that we learned something today, can you explain how a plaintiff lawyer works on contingency?
<quoted text>
You're telling me the HOA's attorneys don't work on contingency. Hey, you're the dumb ass that myself and several people had to explain that to.
Your attempt to save face failed, miserable.
And why is that? Because I accidentally reversed the terms? I used the HOA as the plaintiff and Martin's lawyers as the defendants. I admit my screw-ups, it's just a shame liberals don't. This is because liberals have the mentality of a child.

It's this child mentality that prompts you to use personal insults when somebody is trying to address you like an adult. It's why you use such mistakes to make claim to victory even though the point was obvious.

So why don't you take your personal insults to a teen chat room or something, and discuss issues with people on your own level? You don't have the mentality to discuss issues with adults. There, you can insult each other all you like. You liberals are the product of your upbringing which doesn't say much for your parent(s).

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25039 Apr 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a little easier to understand how Pinocchio thinks if you put your head in a metal buckle and sing while trying to type.
Do you think Pinocchio hums when his mouth is full?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25040 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how the plaintiff's lawyer works on contingency? Do you know what contingency is? It's basically getting a cut of the settlement if the case is won.

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling me the HOA's attorneys don't work on contingency. Hey, you're the dumb ass that myself and several people had to explain that to.
Your attempt to save face failed, miserable.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And why is that? Because I accidentally reversed the terms? I used the HOA as the plaintiff and Martin's lawyers as the defendants. I admit my screw-ups, it's just a shame liberals don't. This is because liberals have the mentality of a child.
It's this child mentality that prompts you to use personal insults when somebody is trying to address you like an adult. It's why you use such mistakes to make claim to victory even though the point was obvious.
So why don't you take your personal insults to a teen chat room or something, and discuss issues with people on your own level? You don't have the mentality to discuss issues with adults. There, you can insult each other all you like. You liberals are the product of your upbringing which doesn't say much for your parent(s).
When I told you the plaintiff's attorneys worked on a contingency you posted a legal definition, and a link. You told me how dumb I was and needed pictures to understand.

You're still trying to make me out the one who was wrong because you're not man enough to admit your lack of knowledge. You posted numerous times about a plaintiff's attorney not working on contingency. Now you lie and claim you mixed up words.

You don't fool anyone, least of all me.

You insulted me long before I insulted you. I never post insults to people who haven't posted them to me first.

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 5

Location hidden

#25041 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you avoided responding to my last post.
You avoided jury duty.

I guess it's a matter of perspective, eh, Pinocchio- besides you being a m/f c/s liar, you are a leech.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25042 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
You know you've won the battle when people use typos and simple word mistakes to claim victory.
You mean like when you got "defendant" and "plaintiff" azz-backwards?

You make so many mistakes, Pinocchio, it's hard to pick them out.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25043 Apr 11, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Pinocchio hums when his mouth is full?
He charges extra for that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#25044 Apr 11, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
It's this child mentality that prompts you to use personal insults
It's your mentality that allows you to dish it out but as soon as someone flips it back into your face, you whine like a five year old who dropped his cone on the sidewalk.

Eh, pusspuss?
Soupy

Aurora, CO

#25045 Apr 11, 2013
Wait'll he gets off and all the usual crap black areas of the country revolt.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#25046 Apr 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Time to throw this case out...how long must this circus go on?.... Time to start expecting all segments of our population to act within the laws....and ignore any threats of unrest.....enough is enough...
C'mon Blue, they can't throw it out just when it's getting interesting. There's the one million dollar plus wrongful death settlement, Ben Crump's predicament, Shellie's perjury trial and so much more to fret over before the BIG trial begins.

I didn't read Mrs Zimmerman's open letter but find it interesting that it was followed by the news that George's donation account is running in the red again and any help would be greatly appreciated. Timing is everything lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min red and right 1,221,171
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IB DaMann 52,912
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 min BettyJ 71,694
last post wins! (Jul '11) 27 min Snickers 5,629
Song Title Game 48 min Princess Hey 56
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 496,423
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 13,516
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr RetiredProfessional 18,097
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]