Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
21,641 - 21,660 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
Misphit

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile had arrest record.
His ugly fat lying wife: up next.
You and tray wish you could get a girl!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Misphit wrote:
<quoted text>in real life people go to school and have jobs!.
study real hard and maybe someday someone will decide you are marginally better than someone just released from prison and you can get a job installing carpets or like XXX: cleaning out toilets in apartment buildings.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a 243 is far more powerful than a 30/30..........ROTFLMAO
{click}

And yet: no more legal..........ROTFLMAO

Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why only you are talking about your fantasies??
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
study real hard and maybe someday someone will decide you are marginally better than someone just released from prison and you can get a job installing carpets or like XXX: cleaning out toilets in apartment buildings.
I have cleaned toilets in apartment buildings. And why not? I own the apartments.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have cleaned toilets in apartment buildings. And why not? I own the apartments.
Sure you do, honey, that is why you told us you worked for a small company that could afford to let you go to do your civic duty you have avoided your entire life.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do, honey, that is why you told us you worked for a small company that could afford to let you go to do your civic duty you have avoided your entire life.
I do work for a small company. That doesn't mean I can't be a landlord too. Been doing it for 20 years now.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I do work for a small company.
Yes, maintenance man doing a vital job that couldn't let you go serve your jury duty.

You said.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, maintenance man doing a vital job that couldn't let you go serve your jury duty.
You said.
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
When you work for a small company of lets say ten people, and one of them takes off, that's10% of your workforce gone for that period of time. Besides, last time I took off for illness, the guy that does my job for me while I'm gone ripped the bumper off of the truck and damaged the trailer door, so that had to be replaced. That cost my employer over $1,500 because I wasn't there.

Yes, my boss needs me there every possible day. Nobody else there can do my job but me.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you work for a small company of lets say ten people
I've already posted the rules for jury duty in Cleveland (and Cleveland is no different than most places in the US) and working for a small company, even for yourself, is not an excuse for opting out.

Putting aside you bragged that you got out of jury duty.

I knew you were a leech before you even told us this.

You haven't lifted a finger for this country.

Obviously: you don't intend to.

I would suggest that someone who dodges jury duty should not be allowed to vote. This country doesn't ask much of its citizens and you haven't done a damn thing and hid when you were asked.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Besides, last time I took off for illness, the guy that does my job for me
I guess you don't have a problem taking all your sick time, eh, Pinocchio?

And it's funny that you insist you couldn't be replaced but when coming up with yet another excuse, you tell us that you were replaced when you were "sick".

I bet you didn't miss any time here, eh, Pinocchio?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already posted the rules for jury duty in Cleveland (and Cleveland is no different than most places in the US) and working for a small company, even for yourself, is not an excuse for opting out.
Putting aside you bragged that you got out of jury duty.
I knew you were a leech before you even told us this.
You haven't lifted a finger for this country.
Obviously: you don't intend to.
The taxes I create support lowlifes like you. Without me, you would have no way to live. I pay more in property taxes alone than you get on welfare. If you really want to know who shouldn't vote in this country, it's people that contribute nothing to society and only take for themselves. Of course, if we did that, it would be the end of the Democrat party.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When you work for a small company of lets say ten people, and one of them takes off, that's10% of your workforce gone for that period of time. Besides, last time I took off for illness, the guy that does my job for me while I'm gone ripped the bumper off of the truck and damaged the trailer door, so that had to be replaced. That cost my employer over $1,500 because I wasn't there.
Yes, my boss needs me there every possible day. Nobody else there can do my job but me.
Aren't you special. Because of one man's incompetence you have convinced yourself you are irreplaceable. So, if a Zimmerthug murders you tomorrow will your boss just close the company down because you can't be replaced?

Thanks for the laugh.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I love jury duty as it is usually a black thug we can send away for a long time
Now you want us to believe you are qualified for jury duty? Where pray tell? ROFLMAO.
Crazy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Why such nasty comments?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you special. Because of one man's incompetence you have convinced yourself you are irreplaceable. So, if a Zimmerthug murders you tomorrow will your boss just close the company down because you can't be replaced?
Thanks for the laugh.
Nope, my employer will replace me. But he can't replace me for a week or so. If you knew anything about business, you would realize that. But I guess if you can't understand self-defense, you certainly don't understand how companies work.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
He only knows about slinging crack
Jacking cars
Beating his hos
I always note how people on the Martin side of the fence think they know everything. They know what Zim was thinking, what Zim was planning, what took place before the assault, how black people really live, and yes, even what takes place at my job.

It must be really great to know (or think you know) everything in life. I wonder where they get these crystal balls at. Wal-Mart? LOL!
Crazy

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Crazy wrote:
Why such nasty comments?
Because It turned out that Trayvon is violent and not the nice kid in the picture. Now they had to accept the settlement money before it all falls apart in court. I'd take the money now before its too late as well. Dad didn't even Trayvon was dead until a full day later. Some real parenting!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>Because It turned out that Trayvon is violent and not the nice kid in the picture.
WHAT???? You mean Travon really didn't have a pony????

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Crazy wrote:
Why such nasty comments?
...Cause many of them, would'nt actually, have the balls to ever tell someone off to their face....eeks...gulp....it could be dangerous!!!!!!!!..lol....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min OzRitz 45,780
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,079,668
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr marce-encore 483,908
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 26,855
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs