Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24739 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Once again you prove you are black..........LOL
A dispatcher is a operator.
Police dispatcher.

~stomp stomp stomp~

Level 5

Location hidden

#24740 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
A dispatcher is a operator.........They are not law enforcement.........
Yes they can and do.

PS: If you ignore the police dispatcher when he/she tells you to not do something, you can end up in jail.

Need an example, Homo One?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#24744 Apr 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
Yes, Homo One, everyone is black.
tell us why you are so angry you are stomping your feet????

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#24745 Apr 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Police dispatcher.
~stomp stomp stomp~
yes..........LOL

Non law enforcement operators..........ROTFLMAO

Why so angry you need to stomp stomp??

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#24746 Apr 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they can and do.
PS: If you ignore the police dispatcher when he/she tells you to not do something, you can end up in jail.
Need an example, Homo One?
Once again you are caught in a lie..........ROTFLMAO

More gay sex fantasies..........LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#24747 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us why you are so angry you are stomping your feet????
tell us how many times did you take third grade before you passed?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24748 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Non law enforcement operators..........ROTFLMAO
Police dispatchers..........ROTFLMAO

Level 5

Location hidden

#24749 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
Why so angry you need to stomp stomp??
Why are you so angry you have to repeat the same thing over and over and over?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24750 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
More gay sex fantasies..........LOL
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

#24751 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you are caught in a lie..........ROTFLMAO
Yes, you are.
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal
Misphit

United States

#24752 Apr 5, 2013
I Still blame the parents
Spooky_on_vacati on

Reseda, CA

#24753 Apr 5, 2013
Misphit wrote:
I Still blame the parents
So do I, if George's father hadn't bailed him out of his felony assault with violence on an officer, he would not have been allowed to have a gun.
Join us

Riverside, CA

#24754 Apr 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what points would those be? Care to list them again since I don't know which one of your posts are "the original" post? You have a lot of posts on this topic.
Now where do you get this idea I don't think Zim exited his vehicle? I've repeatedly said he exited his vehicle. He was legally allowed to exit his vehicle. He lived in the complex so he exited his vehicle hundreds of times there. Now do explain, how does one hunt another down when he was on the phone with police for a couple of minutes? Pretty hard to do, don't you think? Especially when the person he is supposedly hunting twice as fast as he is and much younger.
FYI - " xxxrayted" has posted 24/7 for four years, that Casey Anthony was innocent. He is her biggest fan, and supporter. Right Dayz?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24755 Apr 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are evading the points in the original posts. Ha. That's OK I understand. You STILL have not refuted one word of my original post. Ha.
You also like to pretend Zimmerthug didn't exit his vehicle and hunt Trayvon down. Don't worry, that will be a point the state will make in front of a jury. You'll get it then but you won't like it.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what points would those be? Care to list them again since I don't know which one of your posts are "the original" post? You have a lot of posts on this topic.
Now where do you get this idea I don't think Zim exited his vehicle? I've repeatedly said he exited his vehicle. He was legally allowed to exit his vehicle. He lived in the complex so he exited his vehicle hundreds of times there. Now do explain, how does one hunt another down when he was on the phone with police for a couple of minutes? Pretty hard to do, don't you think? Especially when the person he is supposedly hunting twice as fast as he is and much younger.
Can you comprehend anything?

He wasn't legally allowed to hunt down an unarmed boy and murder him.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24756 Apr 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really????
Why are you too scared to tell us this secret evidence that only you know about that proves Zim guilty???
When are you going to share it with the prosecution???
They have none they said in court.........LOl
O’Mara established that Dale Gilbreath, one of the two special prosecutor’s investigators on the case, brought no materials—other than a copy of the affidavit—to the hearing. He was utterly unprepared to testify.
* Gilbreath continually dodged and weaved rather than directly answering O’Mara’s questions. He was utterly unable—or unwilling—to tell the court who put certain phrases in quotations in the affidavit or why. This is never a good sign when done by a police officer/prosecution witness.
* Gilbreath testified that he had no idea who put the word “profiled” in the affidavit, despite also testifying that only he and his fellow investigator T.C. Osteen wrote the affidavit, which he called a “collaborative document,” which was reviewed by “…our supervisor. There were several mistakes in it. They were corrected.” He also avoided defining the term.
* Gilbreath admitted that he did not interview Zimmerman.[This means that everything he and his fellow investigator knew about Zimmerman's statements came from the materials collected by the Sanford Police. He has no new evidence in that part of the case.]
* Gilbreath could not justify the use of the word “confrontation” in the affidavit and looked very evasive in avoiding it.
* Gilbreath admitted he had no idea whose voice was calling for help, and admitted that he did not speak with Martin’s mother and that he could not confirm whether anyone spoke with Martin’s father about that or whether he could identify Martin’s voice on the various tapes.
* De La Rionda’s examination of Gilbreath amounted to nothing more than having Gilbreath reaffirm the assertions in the affidavit.
* Gilbreath admitted he had no idea who started the fight.
* Gilbreath admitted that he had no evidence that conflicted with—no evidence to prove otherwise–Zimmerman’s statement that he was walking back to his truck before being assaulted by Martin.
* Gilbreath admitted that he had no evidence that conflicted with—no evidence to prove otherwise–Zimmerman’s statement that Martin assaulted him first.
* Gilbreath admitted that Zimmerman’s injuries were consistent with his account of the attack. Amazingly, he also admitted he hadn’t read Zimmerman’s medical records from that night and that he had never requested a copy of those records.
You just don't get the difference between fact and opinion. You're hopeless.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24760 Apr 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are evading the points in the original posts. Ha. That's OK I understand. You STILL have not refuted one word of my original post. Ha.
You also like to pretend Zimmerthug didn't exit his vehicle and hunt Trayvon down. Don't worry, that will be a point the state will make in front of a jury. You'll get it then but you won't like it.
<quoted text>
Can you comprehend anything?
He wasn't legally allowed to hunt down an unarmed boy and murder him.
Prove it! What evidence do you have that he "hunted" down anybody? I have evidence that thug hid behind the row house waiting for Zim to get off of the phone. I'll give you a link to the map if you like and the time frame of the phone call, and then you tell me how Traycrap never made it to his house in that amount of time unless he did hide there.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24761 Apr 6, 2013
Join us wrote:
<quoted text> FYI - " xxxrayted" has posted 24/7 for four years, that Casey Anthony was innocent. He is her biggest fan, and supporter. Right Dayz?
Get off your drugs. I never had one post in the Casey Anthony topic and I've only been on the US forums for a little more than a year.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#24762 Apr 6, 2013
Spooky_on_vacation wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I, if George's father hadn't bailed him out of his felony assault with violence on an officer, he would not have been allowed to have a gun.
I guess you think you can get away with your lies in this forum, don't you? Show me one piece of credible evidence that his father did anything for him. HIs father was a magistrate in another state nowhere near Florida. A magistrate hears small claims court cases and marries people. Yeah, such a big shot. LOL!
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24763 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know the pedophile Zimmerman was on two mind altering prescription drugs and went through drug rehab before he was old enough to drink.
Justice served! Tray should have gone to school like a normal kid instead of being such violent punk.
Misphit

Pompano Beach, FL

#24764 Apr 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even spell screwdriver, and PS: yes, you can.
A back pack with jewels and large screwdriver! Just on his way to church in your mind I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,536,529
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Mooooooo 63,621
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sun southerngirl 25,599
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... May 26 Eagle 12 462
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages