Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Read more: New York Daily News 29,878

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Read more

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24652 Apr 3, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
This is an audio clip of a phone interview done with the aunt, Ebony Martin McClain. She says that Trayvon lived with his uncle and his father lived with her. 2:05 mark.
Trayvon hadn't lived with Sybrina since he was very little. She lives in Ft. Lauderdale in an apartment.
She didn't know what Travon did or didn't do, what he liked or didn't like. How did she drive him to school each day? Lies!
Tracy and Sybrina were such devoted parents to Trayvon.....yea right, neither one wanted to be bothered by him. When Trayvon need direction from father he idn't have it. If Tracy had been there with Trayvon that night Trayvon would have had a ride to 7-11,sucks doesn't it.
It makes me sick when I read how Tracy wanted some one on one time(BS) with Trayvon and so he dropped him off at his GF's place with a $100 and took off and enjoyed the weekend doing his "thang."
These are going to be some very embarrassed people in June.
http://www.power92chicago.com/pages/114 ... pid=227820
Where Trayvon resided has nothing to do with Zimmerthug murdering him. Facts relevant to the murder will be introduced at trial, not the drivel you post.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24653 Apr 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you find me a report that states his black eyes were due to something else besides getting hit? My nose was broken as a child, and I didn't have any black eyes.
Of course his black eyes resulted from him being hit. Trayvon punched the SOB pedophile right in the nose while trying to defend himself, before he was murdered by a vicious thug.

Even people who undergo rhinoplasty have black eyes as a result.

You still have not refuted one word of my original post.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24654 Apr 3, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course his black eyes resulted from him being hit. Trayvon punched the SOB pedophile right in the nose while trying to defend himself, before he was murdered by a vicious thug.
So you're comparing rhinoplasty with a closed fracture? So let me get this straight: Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground, punching his face and eyes, and he was defending himself?

As a youth, I've had to defend myself many times, but I don't recall where I was ever beating the hell out of my opponent and considered myself the victim.

You never answered my other question: if you were attacked the way Zimmerman was sustaining the same injuries, would you say you were not hurt seriously enough to warrant self-defense of some kind? Would you say you were not hurt that badly?

Level 8

Location hidden

#24656 Apr 3, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're comparing rhinoplasty with a closed fracture? So let me get this straight: Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding his head into the ground, punching his face and eyes, and he was defending himself?
As a youth, I've had to defend myself many times, but I don't recall where I was ever beating the hell out of my opponent and considered myself the victim.
You never answered my other question: if you were attacked the way Zimmerman was sustaining the same injuries, would you say you were not hurt seriously enough to warrant self-defense of some kind? Would you say you were not hurt that badly?
His nose was fractured, hurt, and he suffered joint pain likely because of the assault, the physician’s assistant, Lindzee E. Folgate wrote.“We discussed that it is likely broken, but does not appear to have septal deviation,” the report said.“The swelling and black eyes are typical of this injury. I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused.”

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#24659 Apr 4, 2013
Is this really the future of social interaction?
tiredofwhining

Lexington, SC

#24660 Apr 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
His nose was fractured, hurt, and he suffered joint pain likely because of the assault, the physician’s assistant, Lindzee E. Folgate wrote.“We discussed that it is likely broken, but does not appear to have septal deviation,” the report said.“The swelling and black eyes are typical of this injury. I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused.”
Too bad you weren't around back then I am sure you could have alleviated his "joint pain" Then again he was white so maybe not

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24661 Apr 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're comparing rhinoplasty with a closed fracture? So let me get this straight:
You can't get anything straight, Pinocchio, straight is not in your nature or your lifestyle.

Martin could not have been on top of your pedophile hero if your pedophile hero had stayed where he was when the cops told him to stop pursing this boy who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE where he was at.

The pedophile stalked this boy because of his skin color. The pedophile convicted the boy of a crime he did not commit, and your pedophile hero decided he would do something about it.

And what your pedophile did was to confront this boy by intercepting him armed with deadly force.

Go back to your basement, Pinocchio. People who dodge jury duty don't even have a right to an opinion here.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24662 Apr 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
As a youth, I've had to defend myself many times,
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.

You should qualify everything you say with this statement- everyone.

So as far as defending yourself, we can assume you ran like hell because running is part of your personality.

E.G.: if you are asked to serve on jury duty and you run away, I would say it reflects your personality. If you lie about having a "vital" job and it turns out you are a janitor for an apartment complex, that would reflect your lying personality.

Got it?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Mexico

#24663 Apr 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that little black child was able to knock Zim down and out with one punch????

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24664 Apr 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
And can you post any evidence that confirms your claim???

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24666 Apr 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the assault that ash tray died for..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24667 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't get anything straight, Pinocchio, straight is not in your nature or your lifestyle.
Martin could not have been on top of your pedophile hero if your pedophile hero had stayed where he was when the cops told him to stop pursing this boy who had EVERY RIGHT TO BE where he was at.
The pedophile stalked this boy because of his skin color. The pedophile convicted the boy of a crime he did not commit, and your pedophile hero decided he would do something about it.
And what your pedophile did was to confront this boy by intercepting him armed with deadly force.
Go back to your basement, Pinocchio. People who dodge jury duty don't even have a right to an opinion here.
No cop told him to say anywhere..........

It was a operator..........ROTFLMAO

And there is no law that says you must listen to a operator........

And there is no law against following any black suspect.......

And there is no law against shooting any black that is beating you......

Zim walks and you burn down your hood..........Free matches for all black thugs.....

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24668 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar, Pinocchio.
You should qualify everything you say with this statement- everyone.
So as far as defending yourself, we can assume you ran like hell because running is part of your personality.
E.G.: if you are asked to serve on jury duty and you run away, I would say it reflects your personality. If you lie about having a "vital" job and it turns out you are a janitor for an apartment complex, that would reflect your lying personality.
Got it?
I see the anger management classes are not helping you at all....

Level 5

Location hidden

#24669 Apr 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that little black child was able to knock Zim down and out with one punch????
You are saying the pedophile was transported three blocks away from his truck armed with a gun against his will?

Putting aside the pedophile was and is a p*?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24670 Apr 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No cop told him to say anywhere....
Police dispatcher directive.

Will be enough to show the pedophile's reckless indifference, Homo One.

Looks like your hero will be doing in prison what you do for free, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#24671 Apr 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the anger management classes are not helping you at all....
I see you still are projecting.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24672 Apr 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
It was a operator..........ROTFLMAO
A police dispatcher..........ROTFLMAO.

You still haven't explained how your pedophile managed to be transported three blocks away against his will.

..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24674 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Police dispatcher directive.
Will be enough to show the pedophile's reckless indifference, Homo One.
Looks like your hero will be doing in prison what you do for free, eh?
A operator..........ROTFLMAO

No law says you must listen to any operator........

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.....

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24675 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still are projecting.
I see you cant see.........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Mexico

#24676 Apr 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A police dispatcher..........ROTFLMAO.
You still haven't explained how your pedophile managed to be transported three blocks away against his will.
..........ROTFLMAO
Never said he was..........LOL

Please post a link to where I or anyone said he was???

Caught in another lie......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,216,329
News Lobster food truck from 'Shark Tank' to debut i... 29 min HELL ON EARTH 9
Time to Crack Down on Our Indulgent Culture Sta... 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 4
Jews and Muslims both descended from Abraham - ... 1 hr ANGHARAD 34
News Movies for the mensches: Enzian's Jewish Film F... 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 495,554
Music (Jun '10) 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 1,634
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]