Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24628 Apr 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising.
What's not surprise, Pinocchio, was your statement that you got out of jury duty- having pegged you as a freeloader before you mentioned it, on top of me pointing you that you are m/f c/s liar, and a racist bigot.

I think it's amusing that a janitor living in someone's basement of section eight housing unplugging toilets to pay off part of the rent can think he would put himself above any other human being on the face of the earth.

Wipe your chin, Pinocchio, it will stain the wood.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24629 Apr 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
city in the country two times in three years. What did the blacks do in response? They reelected him again. Sound familiar?
How dare blacks vote for him or anyone else, eh, Pinocchio?

Putting aside he got close to 80 percent of the vote which means he had support from white folk to.

Of course, those would be whites who served jury duty, eh, Pinocchio?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24630 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's not surprise, Pinocchio, was your statement that you got out of jury duty- having pegged you as a freeloader before you mentioned it, on top of me pointing you that you are m/f c/s liar, and a racist bigot.
I think it's amusing that a janitor living in someone's basement of section eight housing unplugging toilets to pay off part of the rent can think he would put himself above any other human being on the face of the earth.
Wipe your chin, Pinocchio, it will stain the wood.
More gay sex fantasies..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24631 Apr 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare blacks vote for him or anyone else, eh, Pinocchio?
Putting aside he got close to 80 percent of the vote which means he had support from white folk to.
Of course, those would be whites who served jury duty, eh, Pinocchio?
Caught in another lie..........LOL

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24632 Apr 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught in another lie..........LOL
{click}
Here Is One wrote:
Only a moron would shoot a moose with a 30/30
In Canada it is not even legal

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24633 Apr 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies..........LOL
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24634 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
<quoted text>
Correct.......

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24635 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL
You are the only one talking about gay sex fantasies..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24637 Apr 3, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's recounting fond memories of his time in prison. He's a sick, perverted little deviant. A shame that Topix allows him to continually post filth and lies.
I thought it was memories of his dad and him???

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24638 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one talking about gay sex fantasies..........LOL
Here you are, Jose.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24639 Apr 3, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's recounting fond memories of his time in prison.
Wipe you chin, bigot, you have spring break all over your face.

Cut your rates, eh?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#24640 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one talking about gay sex fantasies..........LOL
Liar!!! Chief Anal Cyst

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24641 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe you chin, bigot, you have spring break all over your face.
Cut your rates, eh?
More gay sex fantasies..........

Why the increase in your gay sex fantasies???

Is it your anger is growing or are you running out of boys???

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24642 Apr 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!!! Chief Anal Cyst
I see you are extra angry today also???

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24643 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies..........
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24644 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies..........
Why the increase in your gay sex fantasies???
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24645 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL
Then why are you talking about gay sex fantasies and I am not????

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24646 Apr 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
{click}
I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL
Yes we know you are black.........

But it is you not I that is talking about gay sex fantasies....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24647 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you talking about gay sex fantasies and I am not????
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24648 Apr 3, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know you are black.........
{click}

I understand, Homo One: for you, they are a lifestyle..........LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,883
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 min HaNs 490,165
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 3 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 6 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 18 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
Roy Miller needs knee surgery to repair meniscus injury
NBC Sports 6:40 AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports