Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,904

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24589 Apr 1, 2013
HLN wrote:
<quoted text> Well the punk who posted that is not- Something tells me you are another Zimmerman, What a shame !
He's worse than Zimmerman, Have you seen him brag about getting by with murdering black men, two separate incidences. He's disgusting.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24590 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He took a lie detector test.
You are a m/f c/s liar.

He did not take a lie detector test.

Of course, a freeloading high school drop out who cleans toilets for a living can't be expected to know what a lie dectector test is.

And ain't.

Enough to say, you parasite: You are a m/f c/s liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24591 Apr 1, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he took pictures of the back of his head and I posted links to them..........ROTFLMAO
Liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24593 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Then why did USA Today (among other sources) call it a lie detector test?
Because the USA Today writes to a ninth grade audience.

And you still found it confusing.

And you apparently do not know what the word "unreliable" means.

Even though it describes you, you m/f c/s liar, to a tee.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24594 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course there isn't. We have no facts on who started it
We have plenty of facts who started it: the boy was on the way home minding his own business on the sidewalk where he had every right to be.

The pedophile stalked the boy through the neighborhood, and even after he was told by the cops to not chase the boy- the boy who had every right to be were he was at- the pedophile chased after him anyway.

And the pedophile confronted this boy at night armed with a gun and the pedophile trying to be the cop he wasn't- shot the boy dead.

EVERYTHING falls on the pedophile, Pinocchio, you stupid worthless parasite.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24595 Apr 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't? Well maybe you could help me. What does this say?
"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...
See? I wasn't lying. Maybe you can write to ABC and call them liars instead.
'The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.

His nose was fractured, hurt, and he suffered joint pain likely because of the assault, the physician’s assistant, Lindzee E. Folgate wrote.“We discussed that it is likely broken, but does not appear to have septal deviation,” the report said.“The swelling and black eyes are typical of this injury. I recommended that he be evaluated by ENT but he refused.”'

Level 8

Location hidden

#24596 Apr 1, 2013
The report detailed two open wounds on the back of Zimmerman’s head, one two centimeters and one half a centimeter, which did not require stitches. She described his head as “normocephalic and atraumatic’’— normal and without injuries.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24597 Apr 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a lying moron. There was no foul play from the doctor and no one has suggested such. The doctor took no pictures, contrary to your lies. The doctor found Zimmerthug's head to have no injuries and no abnormalities except for very small scratches less than a half inch. Obviously you can't comprehend what you read.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't? Well maybe you could help me. What does this say?
"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...
See? I wasn't lying. Maybe you can write to ABC and call them liars instead.
You have not refuted one single word in my post. Not one.

Black eyes are consistent with a broken nose. Even idiots know that. One punch was all Trayvon was able to get in before the violent animal murdered him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24598 Apr 1, 2013
We all know Zimmerthug didn't go to the ER because he didn't want his blood tested. He also knew he wasn't hurt, regardless of the asses who claim his head was bashed in.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24600 Apr 1, 2013
"The records show Zimmerman takes a variety of medications, including pills that both elevate your mood and calm it. He suffers from sacroiliitis, inflammation of the joints in the lower spine."
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#24610 Apr 2, 2013
This is an audio clip of a phone interview done with the aunt, Ebony Martin McClain. She says that Trayvon lived with his uncle and his father lived with her. 2:05 mark.

Trayvon hadn't lived with Sybrina since he was very little. She lives in Ft. Lauderdale in an apartment.

She didn't know what Travon did or didn't do, what he liked or didn't like. How did she drive him to school each day? Lies!

Tracy and Sybrina were such devoted parents to Trayvon.....yea right, neither one wanted to be bothered by him. When Trayvon need direction from father he idn't have it. If Tracy had been there with Trayvon that night Trayvon would have had a ride to 7-11,sucks doesn't it.

It makes me sick when I read how Tracy wanted some one on one time(BS) with Trayvon and so he dropped him off at his GF's place with a $100 and took off and enjoyed the weekend doing his "thang."

These are going to be some very embarrassed people in June.

http://www.power92chicago.com/pages/114 ... pid=227820

Level 5

Location hidden

#24611 Apr 2, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Impossible to murder someone that is attacking you.......
Impossible to attack someone waiting by the truck like he was told from three blocks away.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24612 Apr 2, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
This is an audio clip of a phone
The rapist blames the victim.

The pedophile looks good in orange.

His fat ugly lying wife is up next.

The pedophile is going to be porked many times.

Karma.

Level 5

Location hidden

#24614 Apr 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
Have you seen him brag about getting by with murdering black men, two separate incidences. He's disgusting.
Just another alias for someone who can't open his mouth without lying, give this story as much credence as anything else he says.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24618 Apr 2, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
This is an audio clip of a phone interview done with the aunt, Ebony Martin McClain. She says that Trayvon lived with his uncle and his father lived with her. 2:05 mark.
Trayvon hadn't lived with Sybrina since he was very little. She lives in Ft. Lauderdale in an apartment.
She didn't know what Travon did or didn't do, what he liked or didn't like. How did she drive him to school each day? Lies!
Tracy and Sybrina were such devoted parents to Trayvon.....yea right, neither one wanted to be bothered by him. When Trayvon need direction from father he idn't have it. If Tracy had been there with Trayvon that night Trayvon would have had a ride to 7-11,sucks doesn't it.
It makes me sick when I read how Tracy wanted some one on one time(BS) with Trayvon and so he dropped him off at his GF's place with a $100 and took off and enjoyed the weekend doing his "thang."
These are going to be some very embarrassed people in June.
http://www.power92chicago.com/pages/114 ... pid=227820
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24619 Apr 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
We all know Zimmerthug didn't go to the ER because he didn't want his blood tested. He also knew he wasn't hurt, regardless of the asses who claim his head was bashed in.
So if you decide to take a walk tonight, and somebody attacks you and does the exact same thing Martin did to Zim, are you going to claim you were not hurt?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24620 Apr 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a lying moron. There was no foul play from the doctor and no one has suggested such. The doctor took no pictures, contrary to your lies. The doctor found Zimmerthug's head to have no injuries and no abnormalities except for very small scratches less than a half inch. Obviously you can't comprehend what you read.
<quoted text>
You have not refuted one single word in my post. Not one.
Black eyes are consistent with a broken nose. Even idiots know that. One punch was all Trayvon was able to get in before the violent animal murdered him.
Then why don't you find me a report that states his black eyes were due to something else besides getting hit? My nose was broken as a child, and I didn't have any black eyes.
Sallyomaly

Sanford, FL

#24624 Apr 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you decide to take a walk tonight, and somebody attacks you and does the exact same thing Martin did to Zim, are you going to claim you were not hurt?
I remember reading one of your posts about moving out of your area because of the crime but taking care of your elderly parents prevented you from doing so.
I on the other hand have listed my house for sale and eventually am getting out of Sanford. I've only lived here since 2006, one thing I'm glad for this case ,it has shown me the cowards that are running this town, they are unbelievable. Spending $30,ooo of tax payers money on rallies to support Sharpton, Jackson and the NBPanthers and all of the other racists who violated the town is more than I can take....The speech given by the new Chief of Police yesterday is also disturbing, the threats to the PD was very biased. Memorializing the incident and moving forward.....I noticed he had two sons that are in Trayvon's age group, why do we need to memorialize anything? Trayvon was a nobody, he didn't even live in Sanford, he was only here because he was in trouble, nothing there to honor. I'm getting out before they name a street after him "No Limit N---A Blvd." HAHA. Maybe a big statue in the middle of town with him double "flippin the bird"......Welcome to "Tray Town."

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#24625 Apr 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you find me a report that states his black eyes were due to something else besides getting hit? My nose was broken as a child, and I didn't have any black eyes.
Asking these thugs for evidence?????.....ROTFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#24626 Apr 2, 2013
Sallyomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember reading one of your posts about moving out of your area because of the crime but taking care of your elderly parents prevented you from doing so.
I on the other hand have listed my house for sale and eventually am getting out of Sanford. I've only lived here since 2006, one thing I'm glad for this case ,it has shown me the cowards that are running this town, they are unbelievable. Spending $30,ooo of tax payers money on rallies to support Sharpton, Jackson and the NBPanthers and all of the other racists who violated the town is more than I can take....The speech given by the new Chief of Police yesterday is also disturbing, the threats to the PD was very biased. Memorializing the incident and moving forward.....I noticed he had two sons that are in Trayvon's age group, why do we need to memorialize anything? Trayvon was a nobody, he didn't even live in Sanford, he was only here because he was in trouble, nothing there to honor. I'm getting out before they name a street after him "No Limit N---A Blvd." HAHA. Maybe a big statue in the middle of town with him double "flippin the bird"......Welcome to "Tray Town."
Not surprising. The Mayor of Cleveland has been around for a while. When he first got in, police surrounded a Travon who decided he was going to try and run over a few police officers to get away. They shot him dead in his car.

How did the new black Mayor respond? He ordered the police to use different strategies that do not surround the suspect. They must give him clearance in case he decides to continue to run from police. You see, if they surround the suspect, the Mayor feels that the suspect has no choice but to try and kill police officers, and in return, the police end up killing the black thug.

During his first term in office, Cleveland was ranked the poorest city in the country two times in three years. What did the blacks do in response? They reelected him again. Sound familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 min heimey wrecktumtr... 2,507
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 min T-REX 487,651
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min RealDave 1,110,464
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min OzRitz 46,797
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Sacre bleu 293
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr marce-encore 97
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Thou shalt not kill 243
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••