Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,074)

Showing posts 21,461 - 21,480 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HLN

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24554
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And the punk is dead......
Well the punk who posted that is not- Something tells me you are another Zimmerman, What a shame !

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24556
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet his attorney has filed motions for many SYG hearings and they have all been granted. He canceled all but the last one which he postponed.
But, you're right about him being too cowardly and too much of a liar to take the stand.
Just as I said time and time again..........There will be no SYG hearing

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24557
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The family doctor who said the back of his head was normal did not take pictures of the scratches. You lie about so many things, nothing you post can be trusted.
Yes he took pictures of the back of his head and I posted links to them..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24559
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed you do, you moronic fool.
You have not posted any evidence..........LOL

And the evidence I posted proves Zim will walk.........

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24560
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

HLN wrote:
<quoted text> Well the punk who posted that is not- Something tells me you are another Zimmerman, What a shame !
...another Zimmerman?....If that means another citizen, protecting himself againest the savage and unwarranted attack, from a wannabe thug....i would hope there are a million more Zimmermans, than Trayvons.......
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24561
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...another Zimmerman?....If that means another citizen, protecting himself againest the savage and unwarranted attack, from a wannabe thug....i would hope there are a million more Zimmermans, than Trayvons.......
Bernie really got alot of backlash from other attorneys for his name calling of O'Mara, let's see Diana Tennis said he wrote like a drunk at 2 am and Bill Sheaffer said he was over the top and unprofessional. Goodness I thought they were going to have to Baker Act the poor bald thing. It was worth a good laugh though, a drunk at 2am...good one.

Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how "the grass whisperer" DeeDee is so talented that she also can hear someone turn around over the phone.....one of those strange anomalies I guess. Maybe she can get a gig on "Ripley's Believe it (I don't) Or Not."

Such a dramatic difference from the depos and statements DeeDee gave and the letter she gave to Sybrina. Very short cut and dry...but then given some time.........
Man following Trevon....run, run Trevon....man puuuush! Trevon.....man going to beat Trevon.......Trevon scared!!!!! Run....Run...for the love of God Run Trevon!!!!!!!! roflmaaaaoooo!

There he was a little, chunky, short, white man looking in Trevon's direction, haha, Trevon wasn't scared he profiled George as someone he could beat the crap out of.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24562
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie really got alot of backlash from other attorneys for his name calling of O'Mara, let's see Diana Tennis said he wrote like a drunk at 2 am and Bill Sheaffer said he was over the top and unprofessional. Goodness I thought they were going to have to Baker Act the poor bald thing. It was worth a good laugh though, a drunk at 2am...good one.
Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how "the grass whisperer" DeeDee is so talented that she also can hear someone turn around over the phone.....one of those strange anomalies I guess. Maybe she can get a gig on "Ripley's Believe it (I don't) Or Not."
Such a dramatic difference from the depos and statements DeeDee gave and the letter she gave to Sybrina. Very short cut and dry...but then given some time.........
Man following Trevon....run, run Trevon....man puuuush! Trevon.....man going to beat Trevon.......Trevon scared!!!!! Run....Run...for the love of God Run Trevon!!!!!!!! roflmaaaaoooo!
There he was a little, chunky, short, white man looking in Trevon's direction, haha, Trevon wasn't scared he profiled George as someone he could beat the crap out of.
Profiled George while he was sitting in his truck after dark while raining? Looks like Sally too has problems with the minutes leading up to the shooting.

Tennis said what and where? A google search of that phrase takes me to a blog called city-data and gives no link to myfoxorlando.com where Tennis is one of the paid legal pundits.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24563
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-new-sanfo...

OMG Chief Cecil Smith's wife does have bangs and she is white.

Could this be an April Fool's Joke. LOL
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24564
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Profiled George while he was sitting in his truck after dark while raining? Looks like Sally too has problems with the minutes leading up to the shooting.
Tennis said what and where? A google search of that phrase takes me to a blog called city-data and gives no link to myfoxorlando.com where Tennis is one of the paid legal pundits.
De la Rionda's pleading, said Orlando attorney Diana Tennis, read as if it were crafted by someone who "writes it drunk at 2 a.m."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-03-2...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24565
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
De la Rionda's pleading, said Orlando attorney Diana Tennis, read as if it were crafted by someone who "writes it drunk at 2 a.m."
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-03-2...
Well, well, well, that was risky for a defense attorney given that Pam Bondi is watching this case like a mother eagle. I guess Hal Urich...Fox's other legal expert didn't chime in? LMAO!

And how is young Robt doing since his last foot in mouth episode?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24566
Apr 1, 2013
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a lying moron. There was no foul play from the doctor and no one has suggested such. The doctor took no pictures, contrary to your lies. The doctor found Zimmerthug's head to have no injuries and no abnormalities except for very small scratches less than a half inch. Obviously you can't comprehend what you read.
I can't? Well maybe you could help me. What does this say?

"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...

See? I wasn't lying. Maybe you can write to ABC and call them liars instead.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24567
Apr 1, 2013
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading your posts, you need to take your meds.
BTW, Zimmerthug did not take a lie detector test.
He didn't? Then why did USA Today (among other sources) call it a lie detector test? Why did they give him the stress test? To see how his blood pressure was doing????
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24568
Apr 1, 2013
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
WIKI. ROFLMAO,
Yes Wiki. You heard of them before, haven't you? Those are the nice people who compile information and put LINKS to where they got their information from. See...... when you click those links, it magically takes you to the story they were making reference to. My, don't you just love technology?

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24571
Apr 1, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't? Well maybe you could help me. What does this say?
"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...
See? I wasn't lying. Maybe you can write to ABC and call them liars instead.
Our troll was caught in another lie...

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24572
Apr 1, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't? Well maybe you could help me. What does this say?
"A medical report compiled by the family physician of Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-med...
See? I wasn't lying. Maybe you can write to ABC and call them liars instead.
I just watched the videos on the link you posted and the 3rd video has the prosecutor admitting on the stand they had no evidence that Zim started the altercation.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24573
Apr 1, 2013
 
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the part we don't know about. And since it becomes speculation, we can only deal with facts.
Fact: Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police
I can't even consider this as a fact. There was NOTHING suspicious about TM nor his behavior by GZ's own words. NOTHING!!!!!
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Zimmemran has called police several times in the past with no interaction of the suspects.
Just some more well-planned harassment by a sissy....(and Zim giggling)
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Zimmerman was badly beaten and Martin had no injuries besides the bullet wound and a scraped knuckle consistent with him hitting somebody or something.
You're a sissy if you consider GZ "badly beaten". No "scraped" knuckle, the injury was between knuckles. Bet it was a "shoddy" autopsy, too.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: John the witness gave the clothing description of the attacker which was consistent with the clothing Martin was wearing.
Oh, oh, oh, you forgot that he also gave a description of GZ's attire. Neither of which was offered up in his 911 call. You know, the one where they were "wrestling". Funny, the operator never even asked for a clothing description.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Zimmerman had grass stains on the back of his jacket and Martin had none, so there is no way John the witness could have had the two confused. Zimmerman was pinned down (according to witness John) and was getting the crap beat out of him.
Now, unless you can offer a fact that would support your claim that Zimmerman attacked Martin, then there is no way a jury could see it any other way.
Yeah, you hang onto witness "John". Hope he doesn't "waffle" anymore. He really is all GZ has....
I've seen nothing on grass "stains" on GZ jacket. The Smitty noted grass as if he had been on his back. The Smitty probably reached down and threw some on him, that way he wouldn't lie in the report. Yep, I saw grass on GIGO's back. Yep, yep, yep. Should have thrown some grass clipping on that bloody head wound, too. Would have made a much more convincing picture for the masses.

I don't know what the trace evidence from the clothing revealed. There should be plenty of it though.

GZ sure leaped out of his truck like he was looking for some interaction. There is your fact to the attack!!!!
Gotta' love that NEN call. So, why was Lee suspended?

But, I will agree, if they had had a SYG hearing bright and early the 27th, he could have walked. Case closed. Another bumpy rug.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24574
Apr 1, 2013
 
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie really got alot of backlash from other attorneys for his name calling of O'Mara, let's see Diana Tennis said he wrote like a drunk at 2 am and Bill Sheaffer said he was over the top and unprofessional. Goodness I thought they were going to have to Baker Act the poor bald thing. It was worth a good laugh though, a drunk at 2am...good one.
Anyway, I am still trying to figure out how "the grass whisperer" DeeDee is so talented that she also can hear someone turn around over the phone.....one of those strange anomalies I guess. Maybe she can get a gig on "Ripley's Believe it (I don't) Or Not."
Such a dramatic difference from the depos and statements DeeDee gave and the letter she gave to Sybrina. Very short cut and dry...but then given some time.........
Man following Trevon....run, run Trevon....man puuuush! Trevon.....man going to beat Trevon.......Trevon scared!!!!! Run....Run...for the love of God Run Trevon!!!!!!!! roflmaaaaoooo!
There he was a little, chunky, short, white man looking in Trevon's direction, haha, Trevon wasn't scared he profiled George as someone he could beat the crap out of.
DeeDee's testimony is absolutely "tainted". If they plan on using her, Bernie is leading DeeDee, Crump and the Martin family right off a cliff. AND he will get a promotion for it.
All they wanted was charges filed, right?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24575
Apr 1, 2013
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched the videos on the link you posted and the 3rd video has the prosecutor admitting on the stand they had no evidence that Zim started the altercation.
Of course there isn't. We have no facts on who started it, but in most cases, the person that starts the problem usually gets the first punch in at the very least.

Prosecution has little on their side, especially on a charge like murder. So like people here, they may try to create stories out of thin air.

But the one thing prosecution doesn't have on their side is assault. There is a thin line between self-defense and assault. Self-defense is when you are attacked and defend yourself. Pinning somebody down, blackening their eyes, breaking their nose and pounding their head against the ground is not self-defense, especially when they are screaming for help. That's assault, and there is not one prosecutor or juror that can say Zimmerman was not a subject of assault.

To put it in a different light, let's say that the entire thing happened the way it did, but Zim didn't have his gun, and the police heard the commotion and pulled Martin off of Zimmerman. Do you think that Zim would have been arrested for assault with no marks on Martin? Do you think they would have let Martin just walk home? Of course not. Zim would have pressed charges, and Marin would be in juvenile jail until the hearing. Then Zim would have sued Martin's father after a judge found Martin guilty of felonious assault or perhaps a lesser charge.

So the main facts of the case are this: Zimmerman was definitely under assault, and Zimmerman definitely used his gun to stop the assault. What more needs to be said? That he followed Martin for a short period of time? Will prosecution try to make the case that Martin was defending himself by pinning a shorter fatter guy to the ground and beating the hell out of him? It's ridiculous. But the Martin hopefuls will be disappointed when such facts are presented before the jury in this case.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24576
Apr 1, 2013
 
tiredofwhining wrote:
<quoted text> OnlyZ a loser like you would consider 57K "major assets"
The judge and the state Corey must be losers, they considered it a major asset. Certain enough to pay a 50,000 bail bond. That's the original bond before Zimmerthug's wife lied to the court and Zimmerthug sat there like a "potted plant". Don't you just love the judge's description?

You are the loser and whiner.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24577
Apr 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea
There is a word for that kind of rich for blacks
You pig.

Today is your day, congratulations fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,461 - 21,480 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••